As You Bid Ch. 03

Story Info
Owner & Sub entertain a guest.
1.1k words
4.35
19.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbzlemluv
dbzlemluv
6 Followers

My owner's hands went to my plug and he slowly began twirling it in place while pumping it in and out as he kissed me deeply, passionately. It felt so good to have him do that! He knows how much I love it when he takes it slowly with my ass, prolonging my pleasures in such a beautiful, tantilizing way.

Before my owner, I'd never done anal. No one had ever brought it up before. I was a total anal virgin and frankly, a bit timid about the whole thing.

My handsome owner was gentle and carefully took his time with me. When I agreed to be his and his alone, we spoke of his desire to have my ass, feel me open up to his masterful cock and belong completely to him in every way.

Incredibly, I was more excited than frightened. The thought of him helping me into a new relm of pleasure was exhilarating! When he took my anal virginity, he repeatedly asked if I was okay, making sure I gained pleasure as well.

He was tender and never rushed me. Breaking in and training my ass to be able to take not just his impressive length but his amazing girth as well. I was so proud the day I could finally take him balls deep.

Through our kisses and my wriggling to gain more contact with him, I could hear our collaborator whispering.

"No way... you're never gonna fit man! No fucking way!"

My sweet love smiled and withdrew my plug. He slowly rubbed the head of his thick cock over my slightly opened hole and pushed gently but firmly.

"Open up for me pretty girl, open up that tight ass for me, relax and let me fill you up."

I did as my owner told me and relaxed with a sigh as he slowly pumped into my hot, slick ass.

Little by little, he pushed more and more of his huge cock into my ever stretching hole.

"Push up when I push in, there's my girl... good... good..."

He murmured, his face next to mine as more of his thick length was buried inside of me. I pushed upward, the ropes giving me decent leverage to do so, my ass was beginning to feel overstuffed but I knew my owner was only partially housed. Our collaborator's mouth hung open in disbelief.

"Holy SHIT! She's actually taking it!"

A glowing smile crossed my handsome owner's face as he shifted his weight, pulled himself out by a tiny fraction and slowly slid almost his entire length deeply inside my ass. He pumped in and out of my sloppily lubed up hole a few times before pulling out and undoing the ropes that held my legs as his beautiful cock bobbed just out of my reach.

"Now's the best part." He said as he pulled one of my arms free from the rope.

"Turn over baby, ass up in the air for me."

I did as I was told, my happiness uncontained. I snuck a look at our guest, his cock was back at attention and he was stroking himself furiously.

My owner positioned himself behind me so that our guest could have an optimum view for the grand finale. He stroked my back softly, rubbing his steel-like hardness between my massive ass cheeks. My left arm was still tied to the headboard but my right was free. I knew what that was for and could hardly wait!

"Ohhh you have the most beautiful ass!" my owner whispered to me as he bent over me for a minute to caress my entire back.

"Your ass is perfect for what again pretty girl? Tell me what it's for."

"It's for you to show off and fuck my love." I answered sweetly.

"That's right. And since you were very good tonight by being my good slutty girl, what do you get to have?"

"I get to have your hard cock up my tight, velvety ass."

"This is TOO fucking GOOD!" our collaborator uttered between strokes.

My owner chuckled. "Glad to oblige."

"Now then pretty girl, what do I get for being such a good and proper owner?"

"You get to stretch my slick little lubed up hole wide open with your masterful cock, fuck my ass however you want to fuck it and fill my hot hole with your come."

With that, my owner eased his cock into my ass completely, balls deep and slowly began fucking me. A smooth cadence at first that strengthened into deeper and deeper thrusts, almost pulling out then quickly slamming back home, over and over again, the weight of his marvelous balls slapping against my drenched and well fucked pussy.

"Caress my balls pretty girl." He muttered between thrusts. I happily did as told, reaching back with my free arm to caress his beautiful sack as he pumped into me.

"How's that feel pretty girl? Does that feel good with my big cock up that sweet ass of yours?"

"Ohhhh you feel SO good!!!"

I love how he talks to me!

My handsome owner groaned with pleasure as he tightened his grip on my hips and began slamming his thick cock wildly in and out of my ass. I nearly cried with how positively good it felt! Repositioning his hands to pull my huge cheeks apart as he pounded into my now wide open hole, my wonderful owner let loose with a pace most can only dream of achieving.

Our guest was pumping himself off and finally came, still with an expression od disbelief at what he was watching.

"I'm almost there..." my owner groaned, his thrusts becoming harder still.

"Who's property are you?" he moaned.

"Yours!" I sighed back as I too, was about to come.

"What do you want baby? You want me to fill you?"

"Please! Please fill my ass up! Get my hot, fat ass ready for sloppy seconds!"

That's all it took. I knew my beautiful man would fuck my ass again after our guest would leave and I knew he'd want sloppy seconds. His grip on me tightened as he thrust one last time into the recesses of my hole, pulsating and filling me, just as I'd asked. I collapsed, happily sated, come oozing from between my cheeks. My wonderful owner by my side, caressing and kissing me.

I untied my arm as my owner bid farewell to our guest.

He came back to bed and held me tightly.

"That was terrific!" he said as he held me. "Did you enjoy it?"

"Mmmmm... do you really have to ask?" I asked before kissing him sweetly.

I love my treasured owner with all my heart and will always do as he bids.

End

dbzlemluv
dbzlemluv
6 Followers