As You Want

Story Info
Mild bondage enhances their night of excitement.
1.2k words
3.71
24.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door opens and I walk into a spacious, dimly lit room. Before my eyes can adjust to the minimal lighting, I feel hands and a silk scarf closing around my head shutting my eyes off to darkness. I know he is in the room and I await what happens.

Silence...no sound of him, not knowing where he is, not feeling his presence, not even a smell of his manly being. I shiver! My senses are heightened and I swear I feel his breath enveloping me. The longing of his touch. Where is he?! What will he want, ohhh what will he do! I await!

Suddenly he commands, “STAND THERE!”

I obey, with the longing of him touching me, but dare not move. I stand there for what seems so long of time. From the corner behind me I hear rustling and then I feel hands caressing my breasts, running down my sides to my hips. I feel goose bumps over my body. He moves to the front of me and starts to take off my shirt. I move toward him and feel a sharp stinging on the cheek of my buttocks!

He snaps, “I SAID STAND THERE!”

Chills run through me and I feel myself wet as I stand there waiting for him to do...what?

He continues to take my shirt off and drop it to the floor behind me. My nipples stand to attention as he places his hands on my breasts and licks at them. Feeling his tongue run over my nipples making larger circles around them, he then pinches my nipples...I quiver.

He says, “You like that, baby?”

With a moan and a soft voice I say, “Yes, more please!”

Then he is gone again. I’m left standing, feeling inner stirrings.

Again a voice, “DON’T YOU CUM!”

I squeeze my legs tight so not to, obeying his order. He returns, after what he feels is the right length of time but to me felt like forever. His hands now on my waist going to the button of my skirt and with a quick tug my skirt is on the floor. I am now naked before him and he is gone again. The tease is almost too much to bear. I feel my juices flowing from me as I hold my legs tightly together not wanting him to see I came without permission.

He returns to lead me, still blindfolded, to the bed and lays me down gently on my back. He takes each arm and ties my wrists to each corner of the bedposts. He runs his hands down over my breasts, ribs, stomach, over my pussy, down my thighs, knees to my ankles and takes each one and ties them at each corner bedpost. I am laying spread wide to him and I am wet again. I feel fingers probing at the lips of my pussy as a tongue licks at my clitoris. OOHH I’m dizy! He licks a little faster and then penetrates his tongue inside me. MMMMMM I MOAN!! I feel myself re-acting to his loving touches and know I can’t control what will happen.

He says, “You want to cum, don’t you baby?”

“Oh yes please! Let me cum, please!”

“Not yet, baby, you need to be played with more.” He says with a playful voice.

As his tongue withdraws from inside me, he slides a finger in me slowly and I moan again. Sliding in and out of me first slowly then a little faster I am squirming on the bed. Then I feel two fingers slide in me and I give out with a squeal.

Again he says, “You like that don’t you?!”

“Oh yes, it feels so good! Please let me cum!!”

Licking at my clit, finger fucking me faster and I am getting wetter. My breathing has deepened and become faster. My head is spinning, I can no longer think about anything but wanting to cum!

He says, “Cum for me baby, cum for me!!”

I explode! All my thoughts, all my functions are focused on that explosion from within me. OH I CUM with what feels like a force!! Shaking uncontrollably he licks to taste me, all that I have! Oh I came for him as he licks at me and kisses my pussy letting me know he is pleased at how he has made me feel.

He is on top me and I feel his hardened cock at my lips, running it over my mouth, along my cheek as little drops of precum have fallen on my lips. I run my tongue over my lips to taste him.

He says, “Open your mouth, baby, you are going to suck me until I cum in your mouth. I want you fucking my dick. Take my cock in and suck it!!”

I do as he wants...I open my mouth to receive his cock. That wonderful piece of him. One more thing that gives me so much pleasure from him. How could I not take him in!! He slips it in and I moan! I taste him and I swoon! He slides it in and out a little faster...a bit harder and I suck on him to please him. Oh yes, I want to make him so happy from what I do. Innnn and ouuttt he slides frictionless, my mouth that is so hot and so wet , wanting his flow to cum from him to me. I’m squirming on the bed unable to move my arms and legs as he fucks my mouth. His control over me has him so aroused he finds it hard to stay in control of his inner feeling. Drops of cum are starting to flow from him as his excitement mounts. My mouth, my tongue sliding over him, licking at his cock and moving my head enough to be able to slip in light sucking on his balls. He is now getting ready.

His groans, he tells me he is about there!

“AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH” he yells as he is cummiinnggg with volcano magnitude.

Oh yes! He cums, I have pleased him! I lick and swallow all that he gives me!! I lick to get it all.

“Clean my cock, lick it all up! I want my cum swallowed all by you!” He demands from me.

I take it all in and feel myself again stirring. That feeling deep in your stomach that makes your whole body feel like it is spinning.

He senses I am close to cumming and says, “Does my baby want to cum?”

“Oh yes may I, will you let me?” I say so softly.

But what surprises him is that my feeling of urgency makes him so HARD again so soon after cumming. That he gets on me and lunges hard into me!! OH GOD, he went in me so deep, I am going to cum almost instantly.

But he says, “No baby, you cum with me!”

Now he is fucking me hard and deep...but then pulls out and I almost cum then!! Slowly he penetrates me and I SHAKE HARD. I scream!! Harder now he is fucking me.

“We’re going to cum now!!” He tells me

“Oh YES!!” I SCREAM

Panting! Wildly moving with each others movements. Yes now, we are, NOW!! OOOHHHHH!! I CUMMMM...I’m screaming.

He YELLS...”CUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG, BAABBYYY”

Oh we are ONE!! We float through space, joined together, knowing this is how it will always be. We slowly come back and he lays beside me. Just after a minute he takes off my blind fold and unties my arms and legs. He looks into my eyes and says:

“You are mine and you will please me, as I will please you but under my control. Understand?”

I look softly at him and say, “As you want.”