Asexual Reproduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

I focused again as the wave ebbed, and heard Amy continuing, "*you will think only of gaia now, of obedience, devotion, and submission. you will empty your mind now, kelly, this will help the infestation spread. you will submit to the slugs, and obey, kelly. submit. and obey...*"

A soft noise, like wind rustling through the trees, steadily built up from nowhere, like from headphones inside my head. I blinked several times quickly as my vision slowly blurred, and the fear and worry left my mind like the last bubbles of air bleeding out of a limp balloon.

"*empty yourself for the slugs... obey this, and submit... obey...*"

The sound built, more in intensity than in volume, and my vision kept slowly fading, too.

"there will be no kelly," I heard, in a voice frighteningly like my own, "only gaia..."

And then the world went white.

* * *

THE END

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers