Asexual Reproduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers

It pressed delightfully against the upper wall of her cunt, and she groaned loudly now as each snap of her hips drove it another few millimeters further along.

She soon felt the firm little ball bumping firmly against her cervix, and paused for a moment. "I can still stop," thought Wendy, "Maybe I should stop..."

As if in reply, the pod gave a last, final squeeze and fired the spore deep inside Wendy's womb. Drowning in sensation, Wendy cried out and came.

* * *

"Wend? You in here? Wendy?" asked Amy as she slowly opened the door to the bathroom. The beaker-shaped sign at the end of the keychain in her hand read "3rd Floor Xeno-Bio: Women's," and was nearly the size of a dinner plate. *No one* would mistakenly walk off with *this* bathroom key...

Entering the bathroom, Amy thought she saw a shadow underneath the handicapped stall, and said "Sweetie, you've been gone for like, hours, I got worried. Wendy?"

"WENDY!!!" she shouted when she walked around the open door to the stall and found her friend sprawled out on the floor next to the toilet.

"Wendy, oh, Wends..." whispered Amy, "What have you done?" She barely stifled a scream as she stared at the spore case throbbing between Wendy's naked thighs, the stamen still obscenely wedged deep inside her pussy. After a moment Amy rushed down to Wendy's side to cradle her head in her lap.

"Oh my Gods, Wendy..." said Amy, brushing Wendy's sweaty hair out of her eyes.

"Mmmmm, hi Amy," replied Wendy in a stupor, reaching up to stretch a bit and stroke her chest lightly.

Amy seemed right on the edge of tears. "Oh Wendy... Wendy, that's one of the ... Did you ... Oh Gods, Wendy, *what are you doing*?"

"I'm ... having some psycho-sexual reactions to the spores, Amy. Really big ones, over and over again. It's fucking awesome." A delicious ache of sexheat throbbed through Wendy's nipples and clit with each pounding heartbeat, and she dropped one hand down to gently stroke her tightly stretched pussylips as they still cradled the hefty stalk jutting out from the pod.

Despite her terror, Amy felt her chest tightening, too. "No, Wend... But Wendy, why?"

"I had to, Amy. I *had* to. I've had this fantasy for as long as I can remember, but the real thing is sooo much hotter. I can already feel it changing me. It's improving me, adapting me so I can be a better Gaian. The spores are Gaia-forming *me*, Amy... And it feels *So Fucking Good*..."

"Wendy, stop it. This is wrong, Wendy, you shouldn't be doing this. W-Walters said these things were really dangerous."

"Oh, she was right, they are dangerous. Very dangerous, in fact, depending on your perspective. But there's so much Walters didn't know about them, or about Gaia." Amy simply stared back at her, so Wendy tried to explain.

"It's homeostatic, Amy. It's a system, everything on the whole planet works together and is designed to maintain its own balance. When mankind got here it posed a threat to that balance, especially male mankind with all its aggression and this conqueror's mentality... So Gaia specialized these spores as a way to move the men out of the picture and bring the planet back into balance. Think about it: if we didn't need men for sex or reproduction, what would we need them for? Picking fights and starting wars? Do you know came up with the idea to eradicate the spores, Amy? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't the women."

"Oh, Gods, Wendy..."

"Shhh, Amy, really, it's all ok. Much better than ok, actually, it's wonderful. Here, give me your hand."

Wendy gently took Amy's hand and placed on her lower abdomen just above her mons. "Can you feel them?"

Amy nodded, and swallowed hard as she realized what it was she was feeling inside her friend's body, rolling gently around like tennis balls just inside Wendy's warm, soft tummy.

"It's got three or four inside me already, I lost count. Looks like there's only one to go..."

Wendy and Amy shared a long, quiet look for several moments until the now visibly smaller pod started pulsing again.

Wendy sighed hotly and whispered to Amy, "Ohhhhh, thank the Gods -- it's starting again, Amy. Here comes the last one, look." Reeling from everything she just saw, felt, and heard, Amy watched the base of the stamen stretch to accommodate the spore that began passing upwards towards Wendy's sex. "It's sooo fucking good, Amy, soooo good... But I'm so tired. Will you help me?"

"Help you?" Amy whispered. "I don't... Help you how?"

"Please," replied Wendy, pulling Amy's fingers towards her clit, "just help me."

"Wendy, don't... I can't, Wendy, please, I just can't."

"Of course you can, baby. I just need to come, and you know how good you are at helping me with that. Please, Ames, just touch me..." Amy swallowed hard, and then gently slid her hand just a little further down Wendy's abdomen towards the top of her pussy.

Wendy sighed deeply as her friends fingertips slid across her clit, and reached a hand up to touch Amy's face in gratitude. The two girls gazed into each others eyes as Wendy ground herself against the steadily advancing spore. She winced a little in pleasure/pain when the ball finally slipped past her lips, but then moaned as it pressured her just right from the inside. Wordlessly, she helped Amy's fingers match the pace of the pod's pulsing and prodding.

Wendy was working hard now and panting a little with the exertion, grinding her hips against the stalk and Amy's hand. Lying in Amy's lap, Wendy looped her left hand up behind Amy's neck, but with her other hand she pinched her nipple firmly and drove herself towards orgasm. "It's so good, Ames," she whispered. "Oh Gods, I'm so close. Oh please, Amy... Please, help me come..."

Amy sped up her stroking and leaned in a little in response, and sighed when she saw the spore case contract mightily and Wendy's knees pull up towards her head. Succumbing to the moment, she willingly allowed Wendy to guide her head down and opened her lips so the two friends could share a wet, passionate kiss.

Wendy's orgasm was a big one, and long. She trembled in the afterglow for several moments afterwards, while Amy slowly turned away from her and wrestled with her own emotions.

Wendy eventually opened her eyes, and touched Amy's shoulder when she spoke. "Ohhh, thank you, Amy. Thank you so much...."

She reached down to gently rub her sore, raw sexlips, and then shifted her hips a little to let the shriveled pod stalk slip out of her vagina.

"Mmmmmmm..." Wendy moaned, stretching after the hours-long fuck she'd just enjoyed. Amy still just sat frozen in place, until Wendy eventually spoke up to address her. "Ames? You ok?"

"W-What?" replied Amy, shaken out of her stupor. "Am I ... uhh, yeah, no I'm... No... I don't... Wendy, your eyes..."

"Yes?"

"Your ... eyes, Wendy, th-they're changing. You're changing. Your eyes are ... turning black. And ... look." With a trembling hand, Amy pointed to the front of Wendy's shirt. Broad, wet stains had spread across her chest.

With a bit of a groan, Wendy picked herself up out of the small puddle underneath her ass and walked stiffly out of the stall to go look in the mirror above the sink. She sighed a little at the wanton image staring back at her -- sweaty hair matted all over her face; bottomless, with her neatly trimmed pussy still swollen and drippy; and her creamy hips and thighs framed enticingly between the bottom of her wet polo shirt and the tops of her knee socks.

The stains on her shirt seemed centered on her breasts, and when she pulled her shirt up to investigage further she found tiny little streaks of stringy black ooze leaking from her nipples. She might not have noticed it if she hadn't made a point of looking for it, but with her shirt pulled up she found that her belly was visibly distended -- just barely -- with small little lumps shifting around just under her skin.

The image gave her another nice little aftershock, and she reached up to use the slick liquid coming from her nipples to spin her fingertips around her aureolas. Stepping a little closer to the mirror, she gaped incredulously at the similar jet-black streaks now swirling around inside her eyes.

She smiled a crooked smile at herself in the mirror, as she felt herself getting mildly aroused all over again -- but she had other issues to address at the moment, and calmly walked back into the stall.

Amy was still huddled over in the corner, and she startled a bit when Wendy re-appeared.

"Amy? Honey? You sure you're ok?" Wendy asked.

Amy looked up at Wendy quickly, in silence, and then just stared back at the floor.

"Ames, listen to me: it's ok, it really is. This is something I've read all about, and I know exactly what--"

"Wendy," Amy interrupted. "Don't explain. It's not ... that's not ..." She struggled to get the words out, and soon trailed off to a whisper.

"Look, you don't have to worry, Amy, or be afraid, or anything like that, OK? I'm fine, I wanted this, and I just want to make sure you realize that."

Amy still sat and stared back at Wendy in silence. She looked like she had something to say, but just couldn't bring herself to say it.

"Are you worried, Amy?"

She shook her head.

"Afraid?"

Amy just sat for a second, and eventually shook her head, but without quite as much certainty as before.

"Well then, please don't just keep cowering over there, Ames, say something. I'm not going to bite you or any--"

"Wendy, what ...," said Amy, suddenly, but again couldn't seem to finish.

"Yes?" replied Wendy. She walked over to the corner Amy was sitting in and crouched down next to her on the floor so she could stroke her hair, and whisper to her at eye level.

Using her fingertips to lift Amy's chin, Wendy said, "Ames, whatever it is, it's ok, really. You can tell me. What is it?"

"Wh-what... What ...," said Amy, barely even whispering now, and finally looking Wendy in the eyes.

"What ... does it feel like?"

Wendy paused for just a moment, and allowed her eyes to soak in the image of Amy's nipples poking through her shirt like cherries. With a broad smile, Wendy then simply leaned back and reached for her backpack....

* * *

A couple hours later, the two girls stepped casually out the door of the lab building. It was late evening now -- not yet quite nighttime, but the sun had set and there were no more than a couple minutes of dusk left.

An observer would have found it odd, therefore, when both girls put their sunglasses on, but there was no one around the labs at this hour to see it.

After sharing a quick giggle, the girls hefted their heavy backpacks into place, held each other's hands, and headed off towards the dorms with a spring in their step.

GeauxMama
GeauxMama
21 Followers
12