Ash Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot foursome.
4.3k words
4.61
20.7k
6

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda and Sheila shared a look, wondering if they had made a terrible mistake. Hunter may have been willing to share his woman with Ash two years ago but, at that time, he had wanted something from the other wolf. He didn't appear to want much now, unless it was for these new wolves to get out of his territory.

Linda was a she-wolf; she could cross numerous territories without thought or permission. In fact, considering the rarity of a female wolf, it was likely that she would be welcomed or even invited. Ash, however, was not. What Linda found most interesting was that, unlike Ash, Hunter had been fully prepped for the evening. That meant that either Hunter, Linda couldn't quite bring herself connect his first name to the intimidating figure before her, was either unhappy about the two she-wolves' plans or he was extremely pissed off to have another male in his territory. Linda didn't know him well enough to make a guess but if they didn't break the tension soon the evening was going to a short one. Possibly a violent one too.

Sheila rolled her eyes conspiratorially at her new girlfriend. To Linda's surprise the blonde slapped the towering man on the bicep.

"Play nice." She snapped.

Hunter grunted in surprise. "I am being nice." He rolled his shoulders as if surprised to find tension there.

"No, you are glaring."

Hunter made a chuffing sound, somewhere between a snort and a sigh, which made Linda want to laugh. The big bad wolf being chastised by the demure looking blonde. Linda wasn't convinced that Sheila was all that demure; she may have looked like an angel but the mind behind that pretty face had conjured up plans that had made Linda blush.

Hunter was, indeed; still glaring but it was Ash that broke the tension. He stepped forward with his hand outstretched. A human gesture but his lowered eyes and sloped shoulders held just enough submission to settle Hunter into the Alpha position in the room. It wasn't weakness; it was respect. They were on the wolf's territory.

"Thank you for allowing us to use your place."

Sheila smiled, gazing up at Hunter in an I-told-you-so type way. "Ash we owe you so much that you are always welcome here." She placed her hand on the younger man's arm, a move that curled the lip of her lover. "We can never repay you for what you gave us."

The nudge she gave Hunter was overt and she waved her palm from him to Ash, waiting for him to back up her words.

He chuffed once more. It sounded more like a snort this time but Linda couldn't tell if it was directed at Sheila's behaviour or her words.

"You are welcome here."

Stiffly the older wolf handed Ash a bottle of red wine, a peace making gesture or simply a move to guide the evening beyond the awkward formalities of introductions.

For all of the gruff talk Linda found that she liked Hunter. He didn't gaze at Sheila with puppy eyes nor pander to her teasing but he was wholly attentive to her. Even whilst questioning Ash on the new life he had made in the city, Linda could tell he was struggling to keep the details of his brush with the pack out of the tale, he passed the salt to Sheila without her asking for it, he topped up her glass before anyone else's and casually stroked her hand without breaking his attention from the new couple.

As the evening progressed the four relaxed further, to Linda the reduction of physical tension seemed to increase the sexual awareness in the room. Sheila seemed to feel the same for she was shifting uncomfortably in her seat, her nipples jutting through the thin fabric of her shift dress. Her eyes wandering over the other three like she was selecting a favoured dessert. The growing anticipation was catching and Linda set her knife and fork down despite only having eaten half of her meal.

Sheila smiled. "Having Ash here again reminded me of when Hunter and I first met." She licked her lips. "Linda, how do you fancy a little game of chase?"

Linda blinked at the unexpected question. She had been planning on simply clearing the table and getting down to the business of fucking. She wanted to see the two men's reaction to watching Sheila bury her face into her pussy. She might have had two bouts of great sex today but they'd been hard and fast and she was feeling the need for a lot more attention.

"Why would I run?" She asked blankly. Unable to comprehend a reason for evading the fucking she was wanting.

Sheila giggled. "So that we can chase you, catch you and... overpower you."

Linda considered the idea. It didn't take long for her imagination to catch up with the other woman's. A little reluctance, a little force, a little domination, Linda looked around the table to see all eyes on her. She wasn't used to feeling like the rabbit amidst the predators. Usually she was the one in control, negotiating her terms of payment and behaviour for a clinical exchange of services. A hundred pounds to use this hole, a hundred and fifty to use that one, two hundred to have your mate join in. It might have been disconcerting to have the two men and Sheila look at her like that had she and Sheila not fully worked out their boundaries before hand.

"All of you against me?"

"Against, on top of, beneath, inside..." Sheila grinned lasciviously.

Linda looked to Ash who appeared to be about to drown in his own drool. She really liked having put that look into his eyes. She stood up slowly, smiling at the way his eyes dropped to her chest; it felt almost like her nipples were straining forward for his touch. Linda leaned towards him, revealing more of those breasts he was busy ogling.

"You're sure you're okay with sharing?"

His eyes jerked upwards to hers and she thrilled at the way he had to swallow his own spit before he could speak.

"I am happy to fuck you whatever way you like."

She licked her lips and smiled. "Then remind me to repay the favour soon." She looked over her shoulder. Sheila was eyeing her legs with a curiosity that seemed wholly absorbing but Hunter was fixed on watching his woman. He sat straighter in his chair, if she hadn't been able to see the tented fabric of his crotch she would have sworn that he was disinterested in the arrangements being made. He was interested all right, but he was interested in the effect this was having on Sheila.

"Five minutes head start." Sheila murmured softly.

"Starting now?" Linda asked.

"Starting ten seconds ago, 11, 12, 13." She tipped her head left and right in time to her counting.

Ash watched Linda's chair tip back and hit the floor as though in slow motion. The noise it made was almost too distant to hear over the ringing in his ears. She was amazing. Ash glanced at Sheila, two years ago he had thought he would never find a woman as hot as her but now he realised that he had. More so, to his mind, she'd practically asked his permission to continue with the hot little scheme she and Sheila had cooked up. A few hours ago he'd declared he couldn't bear to think of another man's cock in her cunt; now he could barely contain his need to see her get fucked by Hunter of all people.

"You're sure about this?"

Ash jerked from his thoughts at Hunter's growl. He grinned at the bigger man and shrugged his 'good old boy' shrug. "What can you do with a woman that hot? Looks like I need some help to wear her out."

"We'll do our best for you." Hunter patted his shoulder as though sympathising with him over his demanding woman. Ash was amazed to see the genuine humour in the guy. Who'd have guessed that the Hunter could almost be his friend?

He shook his head in disbelief at his change in fortune, following Hunter's lead he began to strip off. Unashamedly he watched when Sheila wrapped her arms around the other man's neck and kissed him deeply, rolling her body against his like a wave lapping at the hull of a boat.

Knowing that Linda was out there, running through the woods, merely delaying the moment when all three of them got their hands on her, tightened Ash's cock. He truly hoped that he didn't fall over out there because he would be in serious danger of breaking his cock in half. He could smell the desire on the other two, Hunter's cock was as hard as his own and Sheila smelled enticingly of desire and anticipation.

"Let's go." Sheila murmured.

Ash had never known a track be so clear in his nose. It was as if Linda had stomped pure pheromone into the dry dusty soil. All three of them had set off together but within a few minutes of leisurely jogging through the trees Sheila had pointed to her right and muttered about heading her off. He hadn't thought beyond following Linda's trail, of course Hunter and Sheila knew the woods well enough to second guess where the she-wolf might go.

Shortly after that Linda's scent flared strong enough that Ash thought they had already found her. Disappointment warred with desire. Hunter paused, sniffing deeply at the air before chuffing his amusement. A large fallen tree was set back from the path; Ash had noticed it when they'd arrived at the cabin, growing from it was an erect wooden cock. He stumbled to a halt. It took a moment for his sex-fogged brain to realise that somebody, possibly quite close to him, had carved a cock from a conveniently placed branch. Judging from the soft sheen of moisture on the pale wood Linda had thoughtfully sat upon that very carving to leave her scent for them. He risked a glance at the man beside him; from his expression Ash would have to guess that Hunter had some very pleasant memories of that carving.

Linda's trail lead to a stream, a small fast flowing strip of water fed by a waterfall, there it disappeared. Ash had had little practice at tracking. Usually if he'd noted the scent of somebody in the area then he simply went in the other direction. He stood staring at the stream, only the scent of freshly oxygenated air in his nostrils. Hunter charged through it, wading up to his knees before stepping on to the opposite bank. A whistle sounded, faint and tuneless, from back within the woods, Hunter gave an answering whistle and waved for Ash to follow.

Sheila gestured wildly towards the path ahead before scrambling up a steep bank. Ash watched her bare legs slither through the undergrowth wondering what she was planning. He forgot her almost before her bare toes disappeared, Linda was up ahead, not only was his nose stinging with the scent of her sex but whenever the track straightened out he could catch a flash of bare leg or simply hear the rustle of her dress against her body. He'd spent so long resenting his physical need to hunt down creatures when in wolf form that Ash had never known the exhilaration of the chase. The way his heart beat strong and fast in the centre of his chest, the tightening of his stomach muscles as his body moved with deadly precision after its prey. That he would be rewarded with sex and not blood this time set his senses free.

He could taste Linda's arousal, scent the fear-tinged anticipation that laced her sweat, and all of it mixed with the rich aroma of the forest around them. Warm dry earth, softening leaves, and the heat of the day still trapped beneath the canopy. With a fresh surge of adrenaline Ash sped up. And ran chest first into Hunter's outstretched arm.

His feet flew out from underneath him and he landed ingloriously on his bare arse. Dust and debris stuck to his sweat coated skin. With a gruff growl he looked up at the man, still standing stock still with his arm out to hold Ash back like he'd never noticed the wolf plough into him. Up ahead he could clearly see Linda, head down, charging along the track. At Hunter's fractional tilt of his finger Ash looked up to see Sheila running parallel to the woman ten feet up. The bank that she had climbed edged the worn track and she now stalked the woman from above. Linda slowed, checked over her shoulder.

She never saw Hunter and Ash watching her fruitless escape because Sheila chose that moment to leap. Arms outstretched, toes pointed in a deadly dive. Being a werewolf had some advantages, without that extra strength and healing Ash would have been worried about Linda being injured. Instead, he merely watched with breathless awe as Sheila hooked the other woman about the shoulders and pulled her off her feet.

The two of them went tumbling off the track. He could hear the undergrowth rustling and snapping as they rolled over and over down the bank. Their voices merged as they both shrieked and hissed at the shrubbery that slapped at them. Hunter was already leaping after them whilst Ash got to his feet and dusted the grime off his arse. Maybe he'd been in the city too long.

Sheila had Linda pinned. She sat astride the redhead, leaning forward to hold her arms down. Both were panting from the run and then the fall. Ash was mesmerised at the sight of them, Linda wearing a short shift dress that had risen to her hips with the tussle, Sheila wearing only a faint sheen of sweat, her bare breasts swaying in the moonlight. Linda's were still covered by the dress but he could clearly see the swollen mounds jiggling as she fought to break free.

Ash's pulsed moved from his chest to his cock; it was a fair guess to say it was sharing space with his brain too. He was transfixed by the two women. He'd seen enough porn in his life to respond to the sight immediately, his cock ached and his balls tightened in readiness, but for the first time this was actually happening before him. This time it wouldn't be his left hand that made him cum, he was going to cum inside the struggling redhead.

"Hold her arms." Sheila panted.

Hunter waved Ash forward. He immediately recognised the offer as one of necessary courtesy, if Ash's wolf rose further to the surface whilst another man held down his woman the scene was likely to move onto fighting and not fucking. For the first time Ash accepted that his wolf considered Linda to be his. His human head hadn't rationalised the situation yet but his wolf was convinced.

It unnerved him to have two sets of responses to a scenario, he was becoming more used to it but it didn't make it any less confusing. Ash stood over the two women as he breathed hard and tamped down his wolf's need to take. Ignoring the instinct to rut indiscriminately Ash bent down and took Linda's wrists in his hand. With one hand he lifted her, she went limp, allowing him to set her on her knees, her body pulled tightly to his. Her shoulders to his stomach, his cock an insistent ridge against her spine.

Sheila scrambled to her knees, she grinned up at Ash, glanced over her shoulder towards Hunter before raking her nails across Linda's chest. Four welts rose in their wake. From her sternum almost to her nipple. Her body jerked against Ash in shock, then went limp once more with the wash of desire that scented the air. Sheila ripped the strap of the dress in the same move, exposing hard tipped nipple to the air. Without warning she pulled her hand back and slapped at the exposed breast. Linda gasped and shuddered, her head rolling back, hair brushing Ash's stomach.

His stomach muscles tensed. For a second he had an urge to shove Sheila away from Linda, now he knew for sure why Hunter had declined to be the one holding her still. His wolf could not have borne to watch the two of them abusing her so. He looked down at Linda's upturned face; her eyes were rolling in her head, a rapturous smile stretching her mouth. When Sheila bent down low to take the woman's nipple in her mouth Linda moaned, her hips thrust out in demand. She was not as unfazed by Sheila's actions as he was. Reassured, Ash settled back to enjoy the show.

Sheila's blonde hair covered her face but he could look down the line of her body, he could see her mouth stretched around Linda's heavy breast, watch her suckle and then pull back to stretch that heavy mound to a taut peak, he could see her own breasts mashing against Linda's body as she rubbed and rocked against her. She moved back to slap at Linda's jutting breasts. She hit the sides square on, first the left and then the right, the unmistakeable sound of flesh hitting flesh sending a jolt through the air. Ash felt Linda recoil and then strain forward, as though the pain was to be avoided but the after-effect was delicious. His cocked tightened, he was grinding it into the ridge of Linda's spine, her skin growing slick with his pre-cum.

Sheila sat back on her heels; she slid her palms between Linda's thighs and prised them open, making the woman sink lower against his body. When she was sufficiently exposed Sheila ran her hand up the inside of her thigh, she gave short tiny slaps on the soft skin of her inner thighs, making Linda squirm and moan. Ash saw her forearm flex a second before she shoved her fingers deep into Linda's cunt. The slick welcome was audible in the clearing. The wet liquid slide of flesh within flesh. Linda arched her back, thrusting her hips to Sheila's fingers, whimpering for more. Ash refreshed his grip on her wrists, it seemed he was supporting up rather than restraining her.

Linda's entire body tensed against his, it seemed even her breathing had stopped, the silence was broken by her ragged moan and then she was shuddering. Shaking and trembling in her climax. Sheila gave a delighted laugh, holding her hand out behind her to draw Hunter into the mix.

He eyed Ash cautiously as he stepped up, his thick cock bobbing, gently oozing with sticky pre cum. His eyes dropped back to Sheila as soon as Ash nodded his acceptance to the other man. He couldn't blame him, the blonde made for a glorious sight, scrabbling to her knees to bury her face into Linda's shaven pussy. Whilst Linda writhed against her living bonds Hunter painted her lips with his cock. His earthy salt musk almost overriding the sweeter scent of the two women.

From his height advantage Ash watched Linda's tongue dart out to lap at the mushroomed head painting her mouth with sticky lubricant. It was too much; his knees shook with the need to bury himself within her body. Hunter eyed him when he growled his impatience and he signalled to take over the task of restraining Linda's wrists. With his hands spanning her ribs Ash dropped to his knees. His turgid cock slid between her legs, her own arousal mixed with Sheila's attentive tongue had coated her cunt and thighs with moisture. Both women moaned at the arrival of thick hard cock. Sheila's tongue immediately lapped at him, pressing the throbbing length of it to Linda's sensitised pussy. Ash gripped Linda's ribs with hands that sprouted the hard jutting claws of his wolf. His vision blurred as he fought for control, not just trying to prevent his cock from erupting before entry but to hold onto the wolf within him that struggled to break through his very skin.

Sheila was, by now, lying on her back with her face straining up to Linda's cunt. With his cock resting between Linda's lower lips he could feel every lap and dip of that tongue. Linda was leaning bonelessly against him; he could feel her hips jerking with every serpentine roll of that fabulous tongue. He drew in a ragged breath, if he didn't move now he would cum over Sheila's face. An attractive idea but not what he had planned for tonight. Hunter grunted, his free hand burrowing into Linda's hair to keep her in place whilst he slid his cock deep into her mouth. The woman moaned and writhed around the obstacle.

Looking down Ash met Sheila's eyes, she was wild with arousal, straining upwards to taste yet more of Linda's body. With a smile Ash directed his thick cock down towards her mouth, ignoring Linda's whimper when its steady pressure was removed from her clit. Sheila latched to his cock like a puppy to a tit. The intense suction nearly melted his balls and he jerked back from it like he'd been scalded. The moisture boost gave him an idea though and instead of pressing his cock into her pussy he pressed it to her tightly pleated arsehole.

12