Ash Ch. 07

Story Info
The End.
5.1k words
4.77
16.7k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/14/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful moment ruined. Plenty of men had told Linda that they loved her but that was because they got to fuck her any which way they liked and was not to be taken seriously. It was a beautiful morning, her body replete and quiet after running with the moon, waking up to warm delicious sex from a man who then declared his love, it should have been a high but Linda's lies rendered it a mockery.

She needed to go, Ash was going to be furious when he found out, his unexpected declaration would curdle on his lips and she couldn't face him when he learned the truth. Her eyes blurred with the pain of what could have been. They could have been looking at a lifetime together if she hadn't wanted to get her own back on him that morning when he had turned away from her. When he'd thought she was lusting after the blood in the room rather than the man that he was. Linda gave a sour chuckle of despair as she loaded her few clothes into her bag. He'd been wrong about her then but it didn't balance what she had done to him.

Now she had what she wanted, the perfect man declaring that he loved her, she should have been wrapped around him in gratitude but she couldn't. Not knowing that his love would disintegrate with her confession and there were no odds about it she would have to tell him. The pack had sent a scout to find them; they would send another and another until Ash knew the truth. She was a worthless, lying...

"What's going on?"

Linda licked her lips, staring down at her hands clasped around her bag rather than at Ash. "They found us; we need to leave." More lies, her eyes filled with tears at her inability to tell him the truth.

Ash grunted. "So we'll move on, find somewhere new."

Linda's heart fluttered at the picture painted in her mind. The two of them together, loving and laughing and constantly running. Behind her Ash began to empty drawers, tossing his sparse belongings on to the bed. Anger flared, anger at her own stupidity, at the loss of all the potential they might have had together, Linda turned and looked at Ash. She had walked away from him when he'd say he loved her and here he was packing to go on the run with her only moments later.

"What was your fantasy?"

Ash frowned and stared at her. Unable to make the link between what he was doing and her question.

"You've hinted a few times that what you'd really like to do was something more than what we've done so far." Her flustered brain was trying hard not use any bad words to describe it, sinister, perverted, sordid, but before she went away she wanted to know.

"I think we more or less did it all with Hunter and Sheila." Ash chuckled dryly, a faint colour to his cheeks. He didn't quite meet her eyes when he brushed off the question.

"More or less isn't exact though is it?"

Ash dropped the handful of t-shirts back in the draw and turned slowly to face her. He licked his lips nervously. It seemed to take him several minutes to come to a decision.

"After I was turned, a long time after when I had control of my wolf, I took a woman to bed. Nobody special, just a girl in club who wanted a good time. Being a wolf is a pain; it ups the need and decreases the control. Well I was up for showing her a good time if it meant I got laid." He shoved his hands through his hair and scoffed bitterly. "I thought I was being gentlemanly, going down her, giving her a little extra. I knew it had been a long time and I figured I wasn't going to last long when we got down to it."

Linda nodded; half expecting that she knew where this was going.

"I was just getting into it when she pushes me away and starts bitching about the noises I was making." He pushed his hands in his pockets, old embarrassment flushing his cheeks. "I guess I must have been growling or something. I brushed over it and persuaded her to carry on, I was so hot for something, anything, that it was half in my mind to throw her down and fuck her anyway." He held up his hands in placating gesture, panicked that she thought he might have done so. "I didn't. It was just..."

"The wolf talking." Linda finished for him.

He nodded. "Anyhow we got down to it and I could feel my control slipping, I'd already had to clenched my hands away from her cos my claws had grown through. I was just about to blow, the first sex I'd had in over eighteen months and she starts screaming. Damn near jumped out of my skin. Oh my god, your eyes, she's yelling. We were just in a cheap motel; you know how thin those walls are. I was so shocked that I didn't stop her from running out the room stark naked." Ash gave a shrug as though it didn't matter. "I was more careful the next time, watched my breathing so I didn't growl, kept running over the seven times table so that I wouldn't get lost in the moment and eat her or anything, she starts to laugh, the minute I started to cum. Reckoned I sounded like an animal. I didn't bother after that, just looked after myself."

Linda licked her lips, keeping her eyes trained on the bureau behind him rather than draw his attention from the awkward memories.

"It wasn't till I met Sheila and Hunter that I realised you could have good sex as a werewolf. Really fucking good sex." He added, the memory sharpening in mind. He looked at her, studied her closely. "That almost made it worse. That it was possible, just not for me. Unless I hung around here hoping they were in the mood for a spare. It just made me really angry for long time after."

Linda took a step towards, taking a risk on guessing what that had led to. "You thought about hurting those girls."

Ash looked panicked once more. He took a step back from her, picked up the debris on the bed and began stuffing it in his holdall. He stood with his hands inside it, still clenched around his spare clothes. He hung his head.

"Every minute of the day." He sighed. "I wouldn't have done it, I swear I wouldn't have done it. But I used to wank to the idea of their horror. I got off on the idea of hurting them, fucking them, scaring them. I figured it would serve them right." Ash picked up the bag and tossed it at the wall. "I wouldn't have done it for real. When I saw you with those two... customers of yours... heard you... acting for them."

Linda bridged the gap between them, pushed her body between his and the wall. "Does it still get you hot?"

Ash gave a twisted smile. "Not like it used to." He cupped her cheek. "I get hot thinking about how you like it when I slap your arse or your tits. I get hot remembering chasing you through the woods, Hunter holding you in place whilst I stuck my cock in your arse, feeling you cum whilst we all fucked you." His eyes turned wolf with the heat of the memory, his cock rose up and prodded her stomach.

"Just once though, for the record, would you like to put one of those simpering bitches in their place?" She latched onto the scenario he had steered away from. "It's what you were hinting at isn't it?"

Ash nodded, his reluctance was tempered by his arousal. "It's what I thought I wanted. Until I found better."

"Red." Linda said bluntly.

"What?"

"If I really don't like it I will say red. As in green for go, red for stop. Emergency stop." She wrapped her hand around his cock, felt it twitch with the contact. "It's a code word. You know I like a bit of rough stuff, so get rougher, if I say red then you'll stop."

Ash opened his mouth, shut it wordlessly and simply stared at her. "You don't know..."

Linda scoffed. "Freak."

Ash took a step back in surprise his aghast expression fuelling Linda. She shoved at him with both hands. "I was going to fuck you but you're some kind of fucking animal." She made to push past him. She thought she overdone it having reached the bedroom door before he caught hold of her arm. She jerked away from him as though in fear. Screamed a panicked no and tried to twist out of his grip.

Ash couldn't think straight. Linda was offering him his dream fuck. Correction his previous dream fuck. What he had wanted before he knew how good fucking could get. The sex that they had discovered might not be slow and loving, it might be rough and even violent at times but it wasn't fucking it lovemaking. When pleasing another person's body is that important to you it is beyond fucking.

He wanted to tell her to stop, that it wasn't his fantasy anymore but what she was doing was trying to please him, to give him something after her strange mood this morning. That realisation made him bite down his protest. He thought about the women who had made him feel inhuman, the fantasies he'd had about taking revenge on them. They were stupid immature fantasies but they'd got him hot in the past. When Linda struggled and nearly broke his grip on her wrist he wrapped his spare hand in her hair and closed a fist around it, dragging her head back to look up at him. Her eyes widened and he had a moment of panic where he believed in her fear. Then she licked her lips and his cock surged at the glimmer in her eyes.

Ash dragged her head down, forcing her to her knees or to loose a chunk of hair. He stood looking down on her, his cock twitching before her face. She looked up at him wide eyed.

"Please don't hurt me, I won't tell no one."

The words set off a reaction in his head, he thought of the disgust, the fear on those women's faces and remember all the guilt and self-loathing they'd made him feel. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it across her face. Sticky trails of pre cum glistened on her cheeks, her eyelids and her lips. She struggled in his grip but he held tight, butting his cock to her tightly sealed lips.

"Suck it." He growled.

Linda shook her head, as much as she could with his fist holding her still. He shoved his other hand to her head, switching grip so that he held each side of her head, he twisted his hands until she squealed with pain. Then he shoved his cock in deep. The sudden heat on his cock was intense, it stole his breath from his chest, he felt the insistent throb in his pulse, felt his cock growing, stretching, filling, the rough slide against her tongue, the odd bump against unguarded teeth. He remembered the old anger that had coursed through him in his fantasies, it had been for himself at the time but it surged to the surface hot and dangerous. But this was not some ignorant bitch that had spurned him, made him feel like an animal, it was his woman.

That thought stopped him; he looked down sharply to see his saliva slicked cock half out of her mouth. He looked into her eyes, his ardour cooling as she rolled her eyes up to look at him.

"Green." Gurgled Linda. Well it was more bream but he understood. "Fucking green you bastard." She snarled as he pulled back.

Ash gave a snarl in return, twisting his hands tighter he dragged her by the hair, pulling her mouth over his cock. He bumped the back of her throat, pushed her back and then pulled her onto him again. Linda raised up on her knees just a fraction and the mushroom head of his cock popped into her throat. Ash felt like he went blind temporarily.

His cock was on fire. He stood, feet wide apart, hands buried into her hair, just pulling her head on and off his cock, backwards and forwards. His cock throbbed painfully with every touch of her tongue, the pressure on the sensitive swollen tip as it thrust down into her throat was intense, the static shock of his balls slapping her chin. He was lost; the choking, trapped animal sounds that escaped from Linda's mouth as he pushed only drove him onwards. It was exactly as he'd thought it to be. So many nights spent stroking his cock to the idea and this was even better. Better probably because it wasn't real. He could smell his cum seeping from Linda's body, his scent was all over her, and she was his. They'd run together, slept curled around each other and woken up to lazy, sleepy morning sex. She hadn't parroted the words back to him when he'd said he'd loved her but she did. He knew it. Like he knew she was aroused from his raping of her mouth. Oh yeah, this was miles fucking better.

He pushed her back, rocking her on her heels. She gasped and cried out as he rubbed his saliva-slicked cock to her face.

"You better hope it's wet enough." He growled at her. He realised what he was going to do with it then, he looked down at her, her hands over his trying to ease the pain of her hair being pulled. "It's going straight up your arse."

There was a moment when Linda's eyes bled out to the deep chestnut of her wolf. It was as hot as if she'd said 'fuck me now big boy'. Instead she cried out, begging for the opposite.

"Please no. Stop, please, don't."

Roaring with power Ash lifted her up to her feet; switching his hands from her hair to her biceps he spun her round. When she faced the bed he shoved her down. All the while she begged and pleaded, called him names, and then pleading some more. Interspersed within her whimperings was the word green, just in case he actually believed her words. His blood was pumping too fast for thought. It pumped directly to his cock. He would swear it had never been that big before. It was hot to touch and throbbed with a pulse of its own. It looked monstrously large when pressed to her tightly puckered hole. It was like holding a battering ram to a keyhole. It would never fit.

Oh but it did.

Inch by inch his cock squeezed into that tiny tight space. He thought he would cum when Linda started to struggle against him, the weak begging sounds made his wolf growl, made his need for dominance leap to the fore. Above all else her wriggling stroked his cock until he was forced to hold her hips still or cum before he was fully sheathed.

Oh god, so tight. It felt like her body was sucking his cock, that supreme, almost painful suction that felt like you were bound in cling film. He shuddered, his knees buckling when he could go no further. He looked down at her tight hole stretched obscenely around the thickened base of his cock. The globes of her arse forming a handy grip for added leverage. He pummelled her cheeks as he ground his hips against her. Bruising her with the bump of his pelvis to the soft cushion of her bottom.

"Green." Linda hissed urgently.

Ash blinked. If he'd thought he'd been aroused beyond control before it was nothing to the knowledge that she was seconds from orgasm whilst catering to his fantasy. Jesus but this woman amazed him.

The whimpering and mock pleading were forgotten. Her hands dragged at the bedclothes, her fists piling up the fabric, as she pressed back against him in mindless demand. Ash roared. He pulled his cock halfway out and slammed it back inside. Crying out at the crushing force of her tight passage.

"Mine." He roared. "My bitch, my fucking bitch. Take my cock in your arse."

Linda shuddered beneath him. He held her pinned but he could feel her muscles straining against him, the hot slick of sweat as she fought his hold and met his demand with yet another of her own. Ash had two more thrusts in him, his seed was boiling in his balls, he couldn't hold back much longer. One. Her body twitched and shuddered. He drew back, almost pulling the fat purple head from that tight canal, he held himself still, concentrating on just holding out for one more second.

Linda rose up. Her wolf strength lifting him with her as she pressed her arse to his cock. Ash shoved her down, thrusting with his hips in time with shoulders to slam deep into her. She screamed. Her entire body flopping beneath him in spasmodic shudders. Her orgasm was the last straw. He was buried balls deep into her arse, the tightness, the pressure was turning his cock blue and now she was cumming on him. It felt like his cum was being drawn out from his toes. They curled into his feet as though trying to cling onto a branch to roost. His entire body rocked with the force of it. The hands that had held her pinned beneath him wrapped around her body to pull her against him. He held on tightly, feeling every shudder and shiver of pleasure within the pair of them until they finally ebbed away to gentler aftershocks.

Linda ached. In that 'Jesus, that was amazing' way that she was growing familiar with. Her mouth was dry and it tasted foul. She pushed up onto her elbow and looked down at the still sleeping form of Ash. They had tumbled to the bed, wrapped around each other, revelling in the wake of satisfaction. It hadn't taken much for sleep to claim them.

She woke now thirsty but not awake enough to leave the warm cosy bed and the comfort on hand. She tried to go back to sleep, wanting to sink into the temporary oblivion offered by Ash's arms. It was no use. She was awake and needed a drink. Not surprising after the exertions of the day so far. Linda grinned at the memory, ignoring the messier emotions of having to leave soon. Right now everything was right in the world. Her body ached from seriously good fucking and her mouth was dry cos she'd screamed herself hoarse in the process.

Regretfully she rolled from the bed and headed downstairs. She thought about washing her mouth out in the bathroom but a dusty old tank fed the taps and she needed re-hydration urgently. The problem with indulging in rough sex is that you don't realise when the violence is real till its too late. She was reaching for a glass from the shelf when a hand tangled into her hair and yanked her head back. She snorted with amusement, thinking that Ash was seeking round two of his little role play, or round three considering the sex they'd had outside already.

Her head drew back onto a massive shoulder. Rounder and broader than Ash's. The face that looked down at her was framed by thick curly hair that was almost black. Linda twisted away, uncaring about leaving a chunk of her scalp in the hand that clutched her.

"Whore bitch." The huge man spat. "What the fuck was all that about last night."

Linda was trapped in the corner between the units. In her panic she threw her arm out and cleared the draining board of dishes. They shattered around her feet in a cacophony of shattering china and glass.

The man laughed, jumping back out of the way. He leered at her. "How about a quickie? I've got twenty quid on me somewhere."

Linda jabbed at his face. A straight-armed punch that came out of nowhere. It clipped his chin, snapping his head back and breaking at least one of her fingers. The man pulled back his meaty arm to retaliate. He gave a grunt of confusion when it stayed at his ear. He turned to see Ash at his back, his hand wrapped around his wrist holding back his fist. Ash seized the moment and butted his forehead to the intruders temple. His eyes glazed for a moment but he didn't go down. Ash bared his teeth ready to lunge.

"No!"

Ash hesitated at Linda's scream. Before he could question her the man dropped to his knees before him.

"He isn't here to kill us." Linda gasped, knowing that Ash's intent had been to rip the intruder's throat out with his teeth. She held her hands up to him, waiting out the bloodlust in him.

"What do you mean? We ..."

Linda closed her eyes agonising over the confession, desperate to do it before the black wolf/man did it for her.

"The pack were going to come after us." She said softly. "Because you killed their alpha."

Ash nodded. "That's why we're here. It's why we were going to move on..."

Linda shook her head. "They came after us because by killing the alpha you earned the title yourself. They want you to lead them. They don't want revenge."

Ash stepped back, glancing down at the bowing stranger before him. "You knew this?" He frowned confused, the fight still pumping his blood too fast for thought.

Linda nodded miserably. "I was pissed off that you didn't want me. I wanted a chance to change that. I didn't mean to..."

Ash was gone. From upstairs came the sound of furniture being tossed about. Within five minutes he was back, carrying his holdall. "Wolf." He barked.

12