Ashleigh: Lost & Found

Story Info
He finds a beautiful girl on his way home.
3.6k words
35.7k
7
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DC8
DC8
2 Followers

The roaring in my ears receded to a dull ring as I stepped out of the bar. The giant behind the drum set was still playing some farewell filler, while the rest of the band finished their beers. I turned to see Tim furtively exchanging phone numbers and sloppy kisses with a bovine woman at least twice his age. I grabbed him by the arm and started steering him toward the street.

"You know, they're called beer goggles because they make you see things differently. That girl was hideous."

"No way. I mean, she was a little chubby, but her face was aight"

"Whatever, Captain Ahab. Let's go. Shall we continue this evening's debauchery at the other bar, or are you too burned out?"

"I'm pretty beat. Plus I gotta be home. The wife'll be angry".

Well, she wasn't his wife, but she might as well have been. There was no question Liz owned Tim's balls. I was surprised she let him out for some fun...what ever happened to our salad days?

Suddenly conscious of the cumulative effect of all the Yuengling I'd consumed, I closed my eyes to regain my focus. I watched Tim walk away to the Metro stop, and decided that I'd head over to see some friends of mine at the Nines. My feet stratched the loose grit on the asphalt as I crossed the intersection, my mind a complete drunken blank, lost in my own thoughts. As I stepped over the curb, I noticed a hunched figure in the doorway alcove of the Ethiopian place. Homeless, I thought. My hand instinctively went to the drop-point knife I'd taken to stashing in my flight jacket. Fine time to get mugged, Tim's going to laugh his ass off about this one. But as I drew nearer, I realized what I'd first taken to be a threat was actually a rather small girl, dressed fashionably. My eyes met hers as I passed...wet, brown eyes searching my own. She was beautiful.

Scratch that. She was gorgeous. She couldn't have been more than 5 feet tall. From what I could see she had a very toned body. The fleece jacket fit her well. Those beautiful eyes again...a soft nose and jaw, defined cheekbones, smooth honey-colored skin. Her brown hair was tied back in almost a mockery of pigtails. And she was crying.

"Hey...um...is everything OK? I don't mean to intrude, but it's a little bit late to be out this way all by yourself..."

She stood.

"Oh, everything's fine. I'm just waiting for a friend. But thank you"

I was suddenly conscious of the difference in our voices - mine open, a little slurred from the cheap drafts of the evening - hers soft, broken by the tears welling up in her eyes.

"All right. Even I don't like being out alone this late...be careful." I turned to walk away, hands stuffed into my flight, back bent against the cold. I hadn't gotten more than half a block when I heard her voice.

"Hey...uh...hi..can we share a cab...I mean...where are you headed?"

The awkwardness of her request, coupled with the breaks in her voice, made the whole situation seem surreal.

"I'm walking to a bar right now, then I'll take a cab back to my place in Northwest. Where are you headed?"

"That depends...where are the good neighborhoods around here?"

I laughed, taken aback. "Good neighborhoods for what?"

"Safe neighborhoods. Where you aren't scared being alone late at night."

"Well, my neighborhood is safe enough...my door is usually unlocked.

Where do you need to go?"

"That's the thing. I don't have anywhere to go..." Her voice trailed off into tears. Thinking as quickly as I could in my state, I suggested that we go somewhere warm where we could talk. She reluctantly agreed, and I walked her to a diner near my apartment. I sat and drank black coffee while she told me her story.

"I left home this morning. My father died last year, and my mother hasn't been the same. I feel like such a burden on her...leaving was the only thing I thought to do. She's been in and out of the hospital...she's at home with a nurse...I just don't know what to do..."

Through the back-and-forth of her tears and my reassurances, I found out that she was nineteen to my twenty. Ashleigh. Such a beautiful name. Such a beautiful girl. The beer had long since worn off, and I was starting to feel tired and fuzzy. One way or another we got back to the subject of where she was staying. She didn't have anything accessible to her name but a cell phone and a few hundred dollars in a student savings account.

"Well, I guess you can crash at my place...if you trust me...not many dangerous people get scared walking around the city late at night...obviously I'll sleep on the couch..."

She laughed at my awkward suggestion. "Right now that sounds like my best option...can I trust you?"

Now it was my turn to laugh as I said "Can I trust you? The last time I let a girl stay at my place she peed in my bed."

"No, I won't do that...I'm civilized", she said, giggling.

We made it back to my apartment around three in the morning. I opened the door, praying to god it didn't smell like the empty bottles in the kitchen and the pizza in the fridge. I showed her my bedroom, and rustled around in my drawer until I found a pair of pajama pants and an old wifebeater for her.

"I'm sorry that's all I have...I haven't crossdressed since high school..."

We both laughed at that, and she assured me it was fine. After giving her directions to the bathroom and bidding her goodnight, I walked back to the living room and lay on the couch. God, she was gorgeous. I realized with some amusement that I'd become erect thinking about her in my bed, wearing just my old pajamas. Good luck, old buddy I thought as I drifted off.

I awoke to find Ashleigh standing over me. She was radiant, silhouetted in the sunbeam coming through my window. I wish I could wake up to her everyday I thought...

"Good morning, sunshine", she said, laughing.

"Uhhhh....what time is it?" I asked through a dry mouth, "I'd better see about getting you some breakfast"

"It's almost noon. I just wanted to thank you before I left."

"Left? Where are you going? Unless you're going home I want you to stay here. I'd feel awful turning you out onto the street". It was the best I could do, and I hoped it sounded convincing.

"Well...um...all right...but I need to get some clothes from home...and I need to go grocery shopping. I'm...uh...vegan, and I'm pretty sure you're not"

Having dated a vegan girl in high school, I offered to go shopping for her while she got some clothes. Well, at least that psychotic bitch was good for something...thank you, Laura, for showing me how to make vegan food. I headed off to the market while Ashleigh headed home. I got back to my place around two, and I could hear her in the bedroom. Thinking she was getting dressed, I started to make a late lunch. A steak with mushrooms for me, a vegetable stir-fry for her. I heard the door open as I returned to the stove to finish the stir-fry.

"Wow...thank you so much..." she said, stepping behind me and wrapping her arms around me in a playful hug. My breathing quickened as I felt her firm breasts pressing against the small of my back. God, I wish I could turn around and pick her up...

We sat down to eat. She turned down my offer of a Heineken, but gratefully drained the last of my orange juice. Smiling, she finished the stir fry.

"Mmmm...that was really good. I never pictured you being the type of guy who could cook"

I glanced around my apartment, taking in the faded band posters on the walls, Sportscenter playing on the muted TV, and the keg tap hanging from my coatrack.

"You'd be surprised at some of the things I can do" I said as I shot her a suggestive glance. She laughed and reminded me that she hadn't showered since leaving home.

"I'm not sure you'd want to, at this point" she said through giggles. I raided my closet for a clean towel and my little nephew's old bathrobe, and went into the kitchen to retrieve the fragrant bath soaps and shampoo I'd picked up for her. She made big wet eyes at me as I brought them to her. She gave me another quick hug as thanks before heading off to take a shower. Damn, I thought, if she did that for another five minutes I'd probably come in my pants. I heard the water turn on, and it took all my restraint to keep from drifting away into fantasies of her naked under the warm, flowing water. I decided to clean up my bedroom a bit before she got out. After all, I may have been a bachelor, but I still had to be presentable.

I put an old Derek and the Dominoes record on my ancient turntable, and started making the bed as Duane Allman's slide guitar overtook Clapton's verse. I was just moving the last of the clutter into my closet when the door opened and Ashleigh walked in, wearing only my nephew's old bathrobe. It gaped suggestively just above her breasts, and the folds ended just above her knees. She was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Her hair was still wet, and it clung to her neck and shoulders in long, luxurious strands. Her smooth skin glistened from the beaded droplets still present. I was surprised she didn't chastise me for staring at her open-mouthed. A flush rose in her cheeks, and I was suddenly conscious of the fact that I was bare-chest and wearing only basketball shorts, which I'd changed into awaiting my own shower. All my ink was visible, my torso and upper arms criss-crossed with two dozen different designs, my square chest framed by a family crest and a banner. I knew also that she could see the scarring on my arms and the faded slash across my abdomen, remnants of a life all too recent. I decided then and there that I wouldn't bore her with explanations about bar fights and stupid stunts, and quickly excused myself.

She came out of the bedroom wearing a tight pink shirt and a skirt that showed off her toned legs beautifully. She sat next to me on the couch, and asked what I was planning on doing tonight.

"I got work tomorrow morning at nine. So I'll probably just be hanging out here. You want to watch a movie or something, or do you have plans?"

"No, I have nothing to do. I actually wanted to just hang out with you for a while, if that's all right."

Feeling very confident, if somewhat surprised, I got up and put on an old zombie horror flick. Kitschy, I know, but it was so bad it was funny. Ashleigh played along beautifully, crawling to hide behind me on the couch whenever something happened. Eventually, after a lot of teasing, we ended up wrestling on the couch. She was on top of me, our legs intertwined, our lips mere inches aparts. I was positively aching to kiss her, to touch her, to make her mine. I let her pin my wrists, and looked up into her big brown eyes. She was laughing as she taunted me. I feigned defeat until she leaned in close to stick her tongue out at me, then I broke free and moved backwards off the couch onto the floor.

She came with me, and we ended up in the same position, but with her arms under my neck. I instinctively reached up and put my arms around her, conscious suddenly of the beautiful woman pressed against me and the sweet smell of her shampoo as her hair surrounded my face. She made a gentle noise, and laid her head on my chest. Slowly, then with more confidence, I began to massage her shoulders.

"Mmm...that feels good. Do you mind giving me a back rub?"

"I'd love to, as long as we don't move" I said.

"Deal" she sighed, nestling closer into my neck. I became aware of her breathing against me, the gentle breaths tickling the skin of my neck. I moved my head so my cheek was pressed against hers. Tentatively, gently, I kissed her cheek. She melted into my arms, becoming completely limp save for pulling me tighter to her. I wrapped my arms around her back and whispered into her ear.

"Ashleigh...do you want to...take a nap together?"

"Mmm-hmmm" she said gently, "Can we go to your bed?"

Who was I to refuse such a request? I picked her up, just high enough so she wouldn't feel my straining erection. Holding her across my chest, I walked into the bedroom. As I laid her down, she stopped nuzzling my neck for the first time in half an hour. Feeling suddenly separated from her, I laid down next to her and drew her to me with my arms. Now it was my turn to hold her close. Laying behind her on my side, spooning her gently, I started kissing her neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, she rolled over and squeezed me as hard as her small body would allow. First our cheeks met again, and then our lips finally touched. Her soft lips were like rose petals, gently brushing my own lips and covering my face in gentle kisses.

I parted her lips by taking the lower one into my mouth and sucking it gently. She moaned and pressed tighter against me. We began to kiss in earnest, her tongue timidly exploring my mouth, my own caressing hers. I broke our kiss to gently suck her neck. I heard her sharp intake of breath, and felt her body tense as I began to nibble on her earlobe. My leg was between hers now, and I felt her thrust herself against it. Wasting no time, I pulled off my own shirt, and then slowly lifted hers. Her beautiful C-cup breasts stood firm above her smooth torso, the beautiful honey skin providing contrast to the deep pink aureolas and the ripe pink-red nipples. Her eyes traced over me, followed by her finger tips, outling every muscle and every tattoo on my body. Her lips began to move across my collarbone, her hands caressing my shoulder blades.

Unable to wait any longer, I pulled her tight to me and took one hard nipple into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it, stopping to suck on it or gently bite down. Her hands found the back of my head, her fingers squeezing me tight as I moved from one breast to the other. She was moaning and bucking her hips against me, her breathing ragged. As I sucked harder her fingers dug into my shoulders. I slipped her skirt down over her legs as my lips brushed her stomach. I paused to gently kiss her belly button, before my hands slipped downward. I pulled the fabric of her black thong tight against her vulva. She groaned and moved her hips, straining for more contact. The wet spot was growing by the second, and I took her panties down with my teeth. She began to breath heavily as I kissed my way up her thighs, pausing to inhale the aroma of her sweet flower.

"Stop", she said, breathless and flushed. Crawling my way back up the bed, putting my arms around her tight, I asked what was wrong. Not that time of month, please Lord I intoned in my head.

"It's dirty" she said, "Guys don't like kissing girls down there."

I laughed.

"Baby, I love doing it, and I'll love doing it to you. Why is it dirty?"

"Because...because it is. Every guy I've heard talk about it says its gross"

"Has a guy ever done it to you?"

She admitted that she'd never really been with a man before. I was reluctant to probe the issue and risk losing her passion, so I said "There's a first time for everything. If it's OK with you, I'd really like to..."

I trailed off as I kissed my way back down. She moaned as my lips crossed her pubic bone. Wow, I thought, trimmed and sweet. My mouth finally made contact with her swollen, wet vulva. I parted her lips with my tongue, and dragged it gently over her clit. She moaned, and pulled my head harder against her with her hands. God, she tasted good. Yummy. After gently sliding my tongue against her vagina, I slowly slid in a finger. She was virginal and incredibly tight. I continued swirling my tongue around her clit, and as her legs began to squeeze together, started moving my tongue up and down fast while I rubbed the inside of her vagina. That did it for her, and she moaned loudly as her hips began bucking hard. I covered her with my mouth while she came, capturing the small amount of her sweet juice that leaked out.

I crawled back up the bed and encircled her protectively in my arms, her breathing gradually slowing. My hands caressed her back as her arms wrapped weakly around my hips. I kissed her forehead gently as she began to sigh.

"That felt really good. I've never had a guy touch me like that before. I've rubbed myself a few times, but never had anything like that..."

I kissed her and shushed her as I rolled her over and began massaging her abdomen.

"Sweetie I enjoyed it too. I'm going to want to do that a lot, I'm afraid" I said laughing.

"Me too" she said as she rolled over and hugged me tight. She must have been aware of my erection pressing against her thighs, as she began to suck on my neck and caress my chest. I groaned and leaned back, unable to do anything but concentrate on her touch. She whispered to me as she massaged my thighs.

"I...I don't really know what to do...I've never..."

"Shhhhh....baby don't worry...if you're OK with it, there's something we can both enjoy. I don't know if you want to keep your virginity or what..."

It was her turn to cut me off. "I've never met anyone who's given me as much as you. I want you to make love to me. I don't know if I can go another day without it".

I must be dreaming I thought. I took off my shorts, and nearly fainted when I felt her warm hand encircle my penis. I reached down to massage her clitoris, her vagina already soaked again. I pulled her hand off my rigid erection and bent to suck one of her nipples. She began to moan again, and I could feel her squeezing as I slid a finger inside her. My thumb flicked her clit, and she began moving her hips to get more contact. I laid her on her back and kissed her.

"Ready baby?" I asked.

"Ahhhhhhh....yeah..." she said, lost in her passion.

I took my erection in hand and rubbed it gently from one end of her wet vagina to the other. She squirmed as it pressed against her, moaning in pleasure. I rubbed it back and forth across her swollen clitoris. She grabbed my arms, digging her nails in and moaning.

"Ahhh...right there....yes....aahhhh...yes...oh...."

I placed my penis at her entrance. I pressed down gently, and it was a while before I felt her begin to give. I massaged her clitoris with my fingers, gradually making her lubricate and expand until I slid in. I felt her hymen yielding to me, and in a second it was broken. Her short cry of pain stopped me, and I stayed very still, massaging her neck, until she said I could move. I thrust my hips gently at first, until her painful gasps turned to pleasurable moans. She didn't feel deep enough, so I gently rolled her over to penetrate her from behind. I rubbed her clit again, first with my erection, and then with my hand. She slid herself back onto my hardness, my hands stroking her clit and massaging her breasts, my mouth kissing her neck gently and whispering encouragement. I still couldn't get in all the way, but she was enjoying it nonetheless.

"Ahhhhh... you feel so....uhhhhh....good..."

"Mmmm...so do you baby...I want to feel you contract around me when you come...."

We moved together for what seemed like an eternity. She had small spasms almost continuously until I started thrusting into her fast. She pressed back against me with equal enthusiasm, frantically trying to reach the next peak of her pleasure. She finally shuddered and came hard, her hands reaching back and digging their nails into my hips. Her orgasm set mine off, and I came just after she did. We collapsed onto the bed, my softening penis still inside of her. I withdrew gently, kissing her back and neck and massaging her thighs. I told her we could get cleaned up in the shower, but that we could sleep first if she wanted.

"Ashleigh...honey...do you want to sleep first?"

"Mmm-hmm...I'm all worn out. I think we need a nap. Will you talk to me until I fall asleep?"

"Of course, baby. Do you want me to rub your shoulders?"

"Mmm-hmm", she said sleepily "before I fall asleep...I think I love you..."

I am the luckiest man alive I thought to myself. I rubbed her back and whispered into her ear about nothing.

DC8
DC8
2 Followers
12