Ashleigh Potter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Awkwardly he gathered his clothes, pulled his jocks and jeans over his semi erection. Turning to her as he pulled his T shirt on, he paused for a moment, thought better of speaking – what could he say? - then quietly left.

Ashleigh stumbled to the shower. In tears she desperately washed and scrubbed herself trying to clean herself. But the more she did the more confused she became as she fought to hold her anger with Nate. In the back of her mind her conscience started telling her that he was as much a victim as her. And while she was raped, so was he. Moreover, she did it to him.

"Yes, but he didn't seem to fight it did he?" she asked herself bitterly.

"And don't tell me he didn't enjoy doing it?" she rationalised. "His penis was as hard as ..." and she momentarily stopped as an image of his cock grasped her mind and she felt a tightness in her abdomen.

She just stood under the steaming hot water. And the thought that she had been avoiding came to her "He made me cum" she thought.

"He made me cum and it was the most intense, most incredible feeling I've ever experienced. How could that happen when I was being raped? Was I being raped? Was I raping him? Because I had an orgasm does that mean I wanted him? Am I a slut? What does that mean? What can I say to David? God, was that bitch right, will I cum with David? Will David still want me now that I've been used, now that I'm soiled goods?" and the thoughts crowded her confused mind.

As Ashleigh fought the confusion in her mind Nate pulled into the car park of a local McDonalds diner a block away. As he did so a dark shadow separated itself from the building and approached his car. His sister jumped in the car beside him. Pulling her long haired wig off she put the wig and a balaclava from her pocket into a bag and threw it into the back of his car.

"Woowee she hollered, woowee. Bro, you owe me big time. Oh brother, you fucked that teacher real good, real good. God, did you hear her scream when she came. Hey, where you been hiding that black snake all these years?" she said with a grin as she reached over to fondle his cock.

"When we get home you can repay me by slipping that monster between my legs baby. Fuck me if I'm not gonna have an orgasm just thinking about you two. But I'm gonna have one when we get home bro. Oh yeah. That white bitch had no idea but I've gotta say, she is one hot piece of ass bro, I can understand why you wanted to fuck her so bad".

"Yeah Catie, she is really something and I'll tell you what. If I had the chance I would do her again. She is something special. But if I ever found someone else putting the hard word on her I would kill them" he said with a hint of menace in his voice.

"Fuck sis, you did great but shit, why did you fucking hit me twice with that taser. Fuck that hurt" he said.

Smiling at him she responded "well you told me not to piss around and make it look as realistic as possible. If she has any inclination that it was a put up job we are both going to jail bro so don't complain. That did it for her I say. Now let's get home and you can give your loving sister her due reward baby. At least the first payment".

When they got home it was all they could do to wait for their mother to go to bed. They hurried into Catie's room.

"Fuck the foreplay, I'm already as horny as hell. Just get some of that meat into my waiting cunt brother dear and don't you dare cum until I've got my jollies off." Some minutes later her legs were wrapped around his waist and her fingers clawed into his back as her cunt spasmed around his cock in a glorious orgasm.

At first their mother was puzzled by the stains on Catie's sheets. Then with a growing certainty she realised that they were semen stains. At first she thought it must be from Catie's boyfriend but soon she realised that there were new stains every night. Fighting the terrible truth she realised that her children were sleeping together. In spite of her fears she did not have the courage to confront them. Inevitably she came home one day to find them fucking and in the throws of passion. Neither showed any concern and thereafter, with nothing to hide they slept together from that moment on. Their mother thankful that there was no pregnancy.

Nate looked forward with a smug anticipation to the first day back at college, in particular to seeing how Ashleigh handled it. He was disappointed when the announcement came through that Miss Potter would not be at work that week due to illness. When she finally resumed three weeks later but did not front for his class, he knew she was avoiding him. That knowledge just served to fuel his sense of power over her. He wanted to look her in the eye, to see her waver and avert his stare in humiliation, to overpower her with his presence, to dominate her emotions. He knew that she couldn't avoid him forever and he looked forward with growing anticipation to her fronting class.

Nate smiled to himself when he entered the class and Miss Potter was behind her desk. He felt a surge of power as she studiously avoided making any form of eye contact with him as he sauntered past her. He noticed with immense satisfaction the blush of embarrassment on her face. He just stared when she stood up and addressed the class for there was an undeniable hint of a bump in her stomach where previously it had been flat and trim. He fought to stop his arousal getting out of control for, although it wasn't large enough yet for others to draw conclusions about, he knew with certainty what that meant. He noticed with some satisfaction that every time she reached to write on the board that her other hand involuntarily spread over her abdomen, supporting the growing foetus inside.

As the class drew to an end he could see Miss Potter become uncertain and fidgety. She cast a few quick glances his way which only served to fuel his arousal and confidence. He waited to be last out at the end of the period. His body language exuding confidence and dominance as he strutted toward her desk. Ashleigh quickly looked around to see no one else looking then spoke to him.

"I have to speak with you" she said quietly without quite being able to look him in the eye.

"Can you come to my house after school please?" she inquired. He agreed and Ashleigh scurried away, eyes downcast.

When he arrived home Nate quickly pocketed the recording of their lovemaking. He was almost certain that she would be alone and knew this was a perfect opportunity to compromise her. God knows, he had dreamed of fucking her again so many times since that night. Thus, when Nate arrived at Ashleigh's house he was in a high state of arousal.

Nate was surprised at Ashleigh's calmness as she opened the door for him. She looked sensational; she had touched her face up, albeit sparingly, which only served to highlight her natural beauty, wore a loose top and obviously had no bra as her breasts swayed seductively with every movement and a pair of low cut shorts which showed off her shapely legs. But it was the knowledge of the swell of her belly that aroused him most.

"Nate, thank you for coming" she said inviting him in. He smiled at her and fingered the recording in his pocket in anticipation. They sat at the table and she poured them both a drink of water.

Looking directly at him and without any sense of nervousness she said "Nate, I owe you an apology. I've been consumed by my own situation and I've ignored the fact that you have been abused too. And while we tend to see the male and female issues differently, that doesn't mean that the males don't get traumatised or affected. So I just want to let you know that I am sorry for what happened to you and to let you know that if you feel you need to, you can always come and speak with me about it. I don't hold you responsible for what happened to me in any way, you had no choice and you had already been shot twice with that horrible taser gun which must have hurt a lot."

"Nate, I'm so sorry for you. I will never repeat it to anyone but you were ... you are my favourite student. You've always been courteous, friendly and polite to me and I believe that you are a very intelligent person. If you hadn't been helping me that day none of this would have happened to you."

"What happened is" and she paused to take a sip of water. "What happened is ... very difficult ... for a woman. I was depressed and wrapped up in my own misery for some time although I believe I'm handling that now. But I don't blame you for any of what happened and you should know that."

So when she reached across the table to squeeze his hand he almost came in his pants. She paused for a long minute and Nate could see the tension in her face as she prepared to speak.

"Nate, I'm pregnant!"

"Although you can probably see that already but just in case you have any doubts, it is yours. I've only ... been with you."

"I'm going to keep the baby, that's my decision and no one else can change that. I didn't want to get pregnant, certainly not the way it happened, but, this little person in here is ours and it's never going to want for love or affection. It's in me, growing inside me and I'm in love with it. I broke off my engagement to David. It just couldn't work from there. I know I'm going to have a ... would you prefer me to say black, brown, coloured?" she inquired looking directly at him.

"Um whatever, black will do" he said surprised. Then added calmly, "But thank you for the consideration of asking".

"Ok, I know that I ... we ... are going to have a black baby. So I had to break it off with David, it's been a traumatic time." And she laughed mirthlessly as she said "now can you imagine me lying in a hospital bed, our beautiful black baby feeding at my breast when old granny Richmond walks into the room and sees it for the first time. God if she didn't have a heart attack her mouth would drop to the floor and her false teeth would fall out. I can see the headlines: gummy shark V jaws in baby ward."

As they both laughed together Nate felt a surge of compassion and respect for Ashleigh that wasn't there before. He realised that there was more to this woman than he had expected.

"Anyway, that's over. In the circumstances, so is my teaching career at this school. Whether you like it or not, I'm putting your name on the birth certificate. My decision, my control, not negotiable; no child of mine is going to grow up without at least having a named father. The problem with that is that there's no way of hiding your name from the college registrar if I stay, so as much for your protection as mine, I'm resigning; have resigned in fact. If I'm still here people will want to know who the father is, when they see the name our relationship will be questioned and that's going to affect your standing for college in the future as much as mine. This way it will never become an issue for you so you can get on with your life without false accusations and innuendo.

"Just so we are clear. I'm going to have the baby and I will care for the baby. There was never any question of having an abortion and I've been through all those arguments with my parents. Financially I'm pretty well off so that's ok; I don't need or expect anything from you in that regard. Emotionally things were pretty tough for a while but I'm at peace with all that now. I just want you to know that from that point of view you can get on with your studies and make your future without any burdens or worries. I'm not looking for you to make any commitments, have any responsibilities, or make any contributions financially. You've still got your whole life ahead of you so you can go about things freely."

"They are the things I can control. However, there's one that I can't. You don't have to agree and you shouldn't think that I'm trying to pressure you in any way. I wouldn't do that. This is not for me; this is for our child, but you as well."

Ashleigh's control wavered and he could see her eyes watering. She bought some time taking a sip of water before continuing.

"Ok, here we go. What I would like ... and this would only be a temporary arrangement ... but what I would like is for you to temporarily marry me so our child doesn't get born as a bastard." She spoke quickly, nervously "look, it's only for ... so our baby has a married name. It's important, well I think it is. You don't have to have any commitment; don't actually have to do anything much. When the time comes we could go to Vegas, I will pay for everything, get the marriage done just before the birth and you can get it annulled straight after the birth. I'll take care of everything after that but at least our child would have a family name. Nate, it's only for the baby, for a few weeks. No one has to know." she pleaded as a single tear rolled down her cheek.

Nate sat stunned. He said nothing, just looking in front of him, the only movement his jaw as he nibbled his bottom lip in contemplation.

As the seconds grew she became more nervous and the first tear was joined by a second. She couldn't keep the tremor out of her voice as she said to him "you don't have to give me an answer straight away, we have plenty of time. I just ask that you think about what's best for our baby, please".

Nate leaned across and gently wiped the tears from her cheek with his finger. He stared intently into her eyes.

"Look, in different circumstances I might feel the right to get angry. But I understand what you are trying to do and more importantly, why. But the reality is that you are only considering your point of view. You haven't considered me or my thoughts. I have values too you know and I don't think you've considered me in that regard.

Her shoulders slumped and her head dropped as he answered quietly.

"Look, my father was a bum. He used to play around and beat the crap out of mom. She threw him out but he came back one night drunk to the eyeballs. Beat the crap out of her again, raped her and left her pregnant with twins, my sister and I. We are both 18 now and we have never seen him in those 18 years, it's fair to say that responsibility wasn't his thing. So my sister and I never had a relationship with him and we have had to put up with taunts all through my childhood.

"I vowed never to do that to my family and while we didn't plan it that way, this is my child too. I don't want to walk out on my son or daughter straight after the birth like my father did.

"I can't do that. I want to have a relationship with my children, I want to share the responsibilities and I want a proper family life."

Ashleigh felt numb but recognised that validity of his comments. She tried desperately to fight back the tears burning behind her eyes. She had been through a traumatic period after he left. The first 24 hours after the rape she fell into deep depression. Fortuitously she had to move out of the house and go to her parents which forced her to think and do things.

Once there she made the immediate decision to break her engagement to David. Heartbroken, she knew it was the right decision for she couldn't see how that would work. And when she did she could see her whole life heading in a downward spiral. But worse was to come.

As the days came and went without sign of her period the dark shadow in the back of her mind became overwhelming. Then her worst fears became reality when the doctor told her that she was pregnant.

Her parents would have preferred an abortion, counselled her strongly in that direction but ultimately were supportive of her decision. Through her periods of tears and depression she talked through the practicalities of getting rid of it, the difficulties she faced in keeping it, especially given that it was likely going to be a black baby born to a white, single mother; but when she looked at herself in the mirror she knew that whatever the circumstances the baby was alive and part of her.

She accepted that she couldn't stay at her current school. As soon as the child was born people would start to question who the father was - and she would not even consider anything other than having Nate listed as the father: it was his child. Inevitably the police would investigate a student/teacher relationship and in spite of his innocence she knew it would be devastating for his long term future.

She built her plan around the simple premise that she would do whatever had to be done to protect her child. She would raise the child and she hadn't thought of Nate other than as a third party.

Thus she was shattered with Nate's words. Her mind went numb in fear and she almost missed his next comments.

"This is my baby too" he said.

"As you are going to be a mother, I'm going to be a father. And I want the same for him or her too. You said you would do whatever needed to be done for the child's welfare. I guess it's going to come down to how much we are prepared to give."

Ashleigh looked at him quizzically.

"How much we are prepared to give?" she echoed. "God knows, I've given up my life, my home, my wedding, my future husband whom I loved, my job, my career ... there's something I've missed?" she cried incredulously.

The silence hung over them as she sobbed audibly before regaining control and wiping away her tears.

He spoke quietly. "I won't compromise my values any more than you will compromise yours. There is one way around this but you may not like what I'm going to say."

And she sat stunned at his words.

"You said I don't have to make any commitments or take any responsibility but this is my child as much as yours. Where that child is concerned I want commitment, I want responsibility, I want to hold it, to wipe its bottom, to nurse it to sleep in the middle of the night, all the things a good parent does."

"If you want, we can go to Vegas, get married, go down that path but if you do, there ain't going to be no annulment." He said firmly.

"So, as I said, it's a matter of how important it is for you" he said almost in a whisper. It's your choice. It's a commitment I'm prepared to make."

Ashleigh covered her face with her hands as she took in the implication of his words. She sat immobile for what seemed an eternity. Her mind was in a whirl and she didn't know how to think, how to react. She just stared at him.

"But there is something else you should know" he said.

"I have to make a confession to you. Since you came to the school I've been infatuated by you, every guy has. I put up with the jibes of being teachers pet and wore them as a badge of honour. So when it came to ... to ... that day, well, I was aroused"

"Yeah, I noticed that" she said as a wry smile flickered across her face.

And with that simple comment his admiration for her soared.

He matched her smile as they looked at each other but couldn't contain a small laugh as he tried to go on.

And they both laughed softly when he jibed "behave yourself woman". And the tension between them lifted.

Taking the calculated gamble he went on.

"What I'm trying to say is that I was aroused because I was in love with you. From my point of view our child is a love child. I shouldn't have enjoyed it but, jeez I'm only a guy, in spite of everything, I wanted you. And I couldn't go on without admitting that to you".

He could see the uncertainty on her face. She slowly walked to the sink and reflectively poured a glass of water as she stared out the window. After some time she turned and leaned back against the bench. She ran her fingers through her hair before hugging her arms around her body.

He could hear the tremble in her voice as she said "Nate, I'm frightened. This is not how my life was supposed to work out. Do you realise what you are saying? Really? Please tell me this is not about getting a piece of easy ass is it? Not just an opportune fuck?"

Nate looked her in the eye as he responded in a quiet, calm voice. "Yeah, I realise what I'm saying. What it's about is our family: you, me, our child. And yeah, I'd be lying if I didn't say that if we get married then I intend having plenty of your ass, it goes with the territory and it comes with a lifetime expectation. When I said I love you I wasn't just talking about your body: I'm talking about what's in your mind and in your heart. In simple terms, I'm asking you to marry me".