Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 01

Story Info
Ashleigh's pussy calls for action.
1.7k words
4.32
34.8k
12
0

Part 1 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to all my readers for the comments, Feedback, and the votes. This is Book 1 of a series of 3 Books about Ashleigh Townsend and her friends. I hope you enjoy them all.

Book 1, Chapter 1

Friday morning, 5 am. Ashleigh was just waking up. A strange sound suddenly made her listen more intently. At first she wasn't sure what it was, then she heard it again.

"Yes, baby, that's the way." The woman's voice wailed.

"Lick my tits, bite them, ohhh yeah, like that."

Oh God, they're at it again. The sound came from the apartment in the next building. A young couple had moved in just two weeks ago and they seemed to be screwing their heads off - usually with the bedroom window wide open so she could hear their noises. Unconsciously, her hands began to caress her body as she listened to the continuing sounds of their lovemaking.

As their ardor increased, so did her own stroking of her clit and nipples. One hand was actively caressing her clit and the opening of her cunt while the other pulled on her nipples, one at a time. Harder and harder she pulled as the other woman wailed.

"That's it, honey, lick them, suck them, bite them, oh yeah, baby, like that."

Ashleigh was spread-eagled on the bed, her fingers dipping in and out of her cunt. Her muscles were tightening as she pushed herself toward orgasm. Then the neighbor began to wail.

"Fuck me, baby, that's it. Shove that big cock into my hot pussy. Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Finish me, you bastard, give me your hot cum. YES, YES, YESSSSSS. AHHHHHHHH."

As the moan reached its peak, her fingers drove into her own cunt at a furious pace. Both women climaxed at almost the same time.

She lay curled up on the bed, her two fingers buried deep in her cunt, feeling the release of her climax and moaning quietly to herself. She realized it had been a long time since she had a good fuck and missed this feeling. The new neighbors had provided a much-needed wake up call.

As she lay there, she realized that she was definitely ready for some changes. She was a thoroughly sexy animal and she needed attention.

It had to be the right kind of attention and from the right person, but who? Maybe what she needed was to advertise herself. Not in the paper, but with new clothes and a new attitude. As she removed her fingers from her cunt, she vowed to begin the transformation now.

She dressed a bit sexier than normal for her day at the office. She was the receptionist for a large company with many visitors. Perhaps one of the visitors would notice her if she were more outgoing in her attitude.

The possibility of changing her life was exciting her and the attitude showed in her smile, her manner, and her walk. About noon that Friday, a man she had met many times before stopped to talk to her when he arrived for his appointment. His name was Tom and he was a regular salesman who visited often. In the past he had always been polite but hadn't engaged in any small talk. This time he couldn't stop talking, complementing her hair, her earrings, and her blouse. When he was called in, he waved and winked at her as he entered the inner door.

Ashleigh was beside herself. Tom was a nice looking man, a little older than herself, she thought, and had a reputation for honesty in his business dealings. He seemed really nice and he had raised her blood pressure. She couldn't wait for his business to be over in the hopes he would again stop to talk. When he did come out of the meeting, he stopped by her desk. Although he was on his way to another appointment, he did wish her a pleasant weekend and promised to return on Wednesday of the next week. With a wave and a wink, he was gone.

She couldn't concentrate for the rest of the afternoon. If her new attitude caused this change this quickly, she had to move on to the next step. "I have the weekend to go shopping." She thought. "This will have to be a special shopping trip, not just replacing worn out clothes."

When she finally got back to her apartment, her first thought was to plan her trip. She felt an immediate stirring between her legs as she began to envision the potential results of her decision. The excitement of the shopping trip was adding to her emotions. This decision was opening new doors for her already.

First, she decided, she would try on some sexy lingerie in various colors and cuts, then some new blouses and skirts. Then lunch. Then a trip to the local video store to see what was available to her. Lastly, she decided on a local Adult Toy and Bookstore to see what kinds of toys might now be available.

She put her notes in her purse and was surprised to find her panties were soaked when she stood up. A sly grin spread across her face as she began to realize the far-reaching results of her new decision.

On Saturday morning, Ashleigh again woke up to the sex cries of the woman next door. This time she lost no time in joining in their sex play, although from a distance. After she came, she showered and then dressed especially for her new day. Since she would be trying on many different clothes, she decided to wear only a thong panty and no bra with a short skirt and a loose fitting blouse. She felt sexier than she had for a long time.

She selected her stops carefully, wanting the best sexy selection with a reasonable price. She spent the first half of the day trying on silk and see-through blouses and short skirts. After lunch, she searched for the right bathing suit. She finally decided on two suits, one a standard bikini with a tiny panty and the other an especially revealing bikini that consisted of two triangles of fabric to cover her nipples and a thong bottom that barely covered her pubic hair. Both suits were bright red, the look-at-me color that should catch someone's eye. All she needed now was the courage to wear them in public.

In the late afternoon, she paused briefly at the local Adult store and made several purchases, including a few videos that appealed to her from the descriptions. When she arrived home she was both excited by her accomplishments and exhausted from the long day on her feet. After fixing herself light snack, she decided on a lazy, hot bath to finish the day.

Sunday morning found her wide-awake at 6 am. The neighbors were quiet, perhaps sleeping in on Sunday. Ashleigh decided to devote the day to watching her new videos and playing with some of the toys she found yesterday. After breakfast, she closed the blinds in the living room, then set the toys on the floor next to the couch. She was naked except for a see-through teddy as she inserted the first video into the machine.

The first video didn't do much for her mood. It was beautifully filmed but was missing something. After watching for a few moments, she turned it off and selected another one. The second one perked her interest from the beginning. She was soon actively involved and had mentally put herself into the position of the woman in the video. Her pulse was racing and her pussy was already wet. She reached into the toy bag and extracted an eight-inch rubber dildo with balls and began rubbing it across her already wet slit.

Slipping lower on the couch, she began inserting the huge cock into her cunt. At first, it was only the head she put in but as the action on the screen intensified, she pushed more and more of the fake cock into her dripping cunt until it was entirely inside her except for the balls, which she gripped firmly.

She began to moan as she withdrew and reinserted the hard cock. Her moans grew louder and she began to talk to the cock as though it were attached to a man.

"Fuck me, you bastard," she moaned, "That's it, I want to feel that cock all the way up to my throat. Harder. Faster."

Ashleigh closed her eyes as the intensity of the fuck began to permeate her entire being. Faster and harder she pushed the dildo into herself, pulling it out almost to the tip before reinserting it. Her other hand was furiously rubbing her clit, pushing her to a strong climax.

Her breath came in short bursts as she concentrated all of her efforts on reaching the impending climax. She tensed one last time, held her breath, then moaned loudly as waves of ecstasy washed over her body. Her body rocked as the sensations flooded over her. The dildo was firmly inside her and her cunt muscles rhythmically grasped and released the intruder, extending her pleasure for several more minutes. Again and again she drove herself to orgasm, using the now comfortable dildo as her special tool.

She was dripping with sweat when the finally stopped and lay inert on the floor in front of the couch, the dildo slipping from her tight cunt. Ashleigh curled up on the floor and slept for several hours.

It was mid-afternoon when she stirred. She stretched and felt so completely wonderful that she couldn't imagine life without great sex ever again. She showered and wrapped herself in a light robe, then had a bite to eat. Feeling completely refreshed, she replaced the videos in their packages and began trying on her purchases.

Everything she purchased looked even better at home than it had in the store. Finally she tried on the bikinis. The standard one looked pretty good, as expected. When she tried on the skimpy one, she was surprised at how naked she felt. Even though her body was in good shape for wearing this sort of thing, she felt she was really pushing her limits. She wondered if she would ever find the courage to wear something this little in public.

Then she shrugged. "Oh well," she thought, "I bought it so I'm stuck with it. Maybe someday I'll have the nerve to wear it outside of the house."