Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashleigh meets Tom.
2.9k words
4.59
22.3k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 1, Chapter 2

As the week progressed, Ashleigh noticed she was getting more attention than ever from both the other members of the staff as well as from the visitors. She dressed a little sexier than she had in the past and smiled more readily. She was comfortable with herself and it showed in the reactions of those around her. Suddenly it was Wednesday and Tom was scheduled to arrive about 10 am.

He came in walking briskly with a huge smile on his face. Ashleigh noticed that his eyes seemed to light up when he saw her. Although he was on time for his appointment, he lingered near her desk until she had a spare moment.

"Ashleigh, would you consider having lunch with me today?" he asked.

"I don't know, Tom, I won't be off for lunch for three more hours." She answered, smiling.

Tom glanced at his watch, smiled and said. "It's settled then. I'll pick you up out front at 1 pm." He turned and went through the glass doors to his appointment.

Ashleigh's stomach flipped. She had a date for lunch with Tom. The rest of the morning seemed to drag by as she watched the clock. She began to panic when her relief didn't show up on time. Finally, she was free and hurried out the door at 1:15, hoping Tom was still waiting for her. As she stepped into the sunshine, she heard a car horn and saw Tom waving from the driver's seat of a nearby convertible. She smiled broadly and half-ran to the waiting car.

Breathlessly, she began to apologize, saying,

"I'm sorry I'm late but my relief didn't show up on time."

"No apology necessary," he replied, "Appointments almost never happen on time. I'm used to it. How long do you have for lunch?"

"I managed to get an hour today, is that all right?"

"Perfect," he replied, "There's a little cafe out on the interstate that has a great view and we can eat outside. Sound OK to you?"

"Yes, it sounds quite lovely." She settled into her seat.

Tom put the car in gear and drove out of the parking lot.

The restaurant was small and set in a wooded glade just off the interstate. They ordered sandwiches and cokes and took the food outside to a covered eating area behind the building. At Ashleigh's suggestion, they sat on the grass in the shade of a huge tree. Secretly, she was amazed at how comfortable she was with him and at how comfortable he seemed to be with her.

She was suddenly aware that he had sexually aroused her during the ride to the restaurant. Her panties were wet.

Several times during their lunch he managed to touch her and she thrilled at his touch. She made sure he knew she liked his touch and moved closer to him. When they finished eating, he helped her up and pulled her toward him in the process. For an instant, they stood inches apart staring into each other's eyes. Ashleigh closed her eyes and tilted her head slightly. Tom leaned forward and their lips met. The kiss was warm and inviting, lips slightly parted, with just the hint of tongue from each of them. His arms moved to encircle her, caressing her back then sliding down to cup her ass cheeks and pull her closer to him.

She tightened her arms around his neck and pressed her lips into his, inserting her tongue into his mouth. When the kiss ended, she rested her head on his shoulder with her eyes closed. Tom stood still and held her. When she raised her head, he kissed her lightly.

"I guess we better get you back to work, your hour is almost up."

Ashleigh sighed and agreed. He held her hand as they walked back to the car without speaking. They were silent the entire ride back to the plant. When he stopped near the front door, he turned in his seat.

"Ashleigh, I had a wonderful time. May I see you again?"

"Yes" she replied simply, grinning from ear to ear.

"Are you free this Saturday?" he asked. "My complex has a heated pool with food service, we could spend the day relaxing in the sun."

"That sounds really great, Tom, I'd love it."

"Great. I'll call you tonight with the details if you give me your phone number. Mine is on my business card."

He handed her two cards. She wrote her number on his card and handed it back to him saying, "Now my number is on your card. Thank you for lunch."

She leaned over and kissed him lightly, then left the car and floated into the building.

Saturday morning. Ashleigh woke up at 8 am and realized that there was no noise from next door. A slow smile spread across her face as she realized that she had a date with Tom today. The sun was shining and all was right with the world. She began to imagine what it would be like to make love with him as she showered and in no time she was stroking herself to an orgasm, leaning against the shower wall for support.

After breakfast, she began to assemble her wardrobe for the day. Tom had said they would spend some time by the pool in the afternoon and then they could attend the community pool party that evening. Dress was optional but he did say most of the women would be in thong bikinis with food, music, dancing and games for the guests. She was expected at 11 am, so she didn't have much time to get ready.

When she put her bikini in the beach bag some impulse moved her to also put the new thong bikini in the bag. Finally, she left for the cross-town drive to Tom's place. It was a gated community with a security guard. When she identified herself, she was told she was expected and how to find the house. He told her about his house, but she was still surprised by it.

Tom answered the door almost as soon as she rang the bell. He invited her in and as he closed the door, he stepped forward and kissed her. Ashleigh was more than ready and responded completely to his kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her body to him.

Tom showed her through the house and then invited her to change to her swimsuit. He retrieved her bag from the living room and brought it to the bedroom. He placed her bag on the bed and stood back. When he didn't leave the room, Ashleigh looked at him. He stared directly back at her and began to undress.

"Don't let me stop you, I have to change too."

He said, unbuttoning his shirt.

Her heart skipped a beat. She was prepared for many things this weekend but not this. He was challenging her to change clothes in full view of him. In an instant, she decided to accept his challenge and reached into her bag. Extracting her new bikini, she held it up and looked at him for approval.

"It looks great."

He said, stepping out of his shorts. He wasn't completely undressed yet, still wearing his underwear, but he was watching her closely.

Ashleigh began to undress, keeping her eyes on Tom. His body was in pretty good shape and, as he removed his underwear, she realized that his cock was getting hard. She also realized that she was causing this reaction in him by removing her blouse, allowing her breasts to sway in his full view. Slowly, she removed her panties and stood naked before him. He was also naked, standing about four feet away.

She stepped towards him, a slow smile spreading across her face. She placed her arms around his neck and said softly, "You are a bold one, aren't you."

Tom grinned, put his hands on her waist and replied,

"No bolder than you, milady."

He pulled her close and kissed her firmly, his cock brushing her cunt as they pressed together. Ashleigh opened her legs to allow his cock to slip between her thighs and slid her tongue into his mouth at the same time. Tom's hands slid down her hack to cup her buttocks and pressed her harder to him.

When they separated moments later, Ashleigh asked if they were really going to the pool. Tom replied, eyeing the bed,

"That was the plan but your wish in my command, princess."

"The pool first, I think." Ashleigh replied, "The bed will always be there."

With that she spread her legs and stepped back, noticing his fully erect cock as she did so.

"Yes, indeed, Mr. Tom, the bed will always be there."

Ashleigh reached for the panties of her bikini and Tom reluctantly reached for his own bikini suit. He gallantly assisted her with the bra to her suit, then kissed the back of her neck.

"Put something on your feet," he instructed, "The pool is only a short walk from here. I'll be right back."

Tom left the bedroom, patting her buttock as he left. Ashleigh slipped her feet into her shoes, grabbed her see-through cover up, her beach bag, and left the bedroom.

Every fiber of her being was alive! In the living room, Tom suggested she leave her valuables in the house and take only her sun lotion. He had his club card for the food and drinks, so she didn't need anything else. Ashleigh removed her wallet from the bag and put it on a bookshelf. Finally ready, they left the house for the short walk to the pool holding hands and grinning.

At the pool gate, Tom inserted his card and they were admitted. Once inside, the complex consisted of two low buildings, one on either side of the gate. On the left was the kitchen, serving a variety of fast food, soft drinks, and snacks. On the right was a more elaborate kitchen and storage room. This area was being readied for the buffet that would be offered that evening. Tables and chairs were set up just beyond these buildings.

In the center of the complex was the pool, 25 meters long with a 3-meter diving board at the deep end. The pool was quite wide and surrounded by deck chairs and chaise lounges. The pool was crystal clear and as inviting as a pool should be.

Tom and Ashleigh selected two chaise lounges at poolside and deposited her bag between the chairs. Tom dropped towels on the chairs to mark that they were in use, then motioned Ashleigh to the pool. He took two steps and jumped in, making a reasonable splash. Ashleigh followed suit and was pleasantly surprised at the temperature. A heated pool was indeed a wonderful thing.

They played and splashed in the pool for nearly an hour when Tom suggested that he was hungry. Ashleigh agreed.

After a meal of hamburgers, fries, and cokes, Tom suggested they rest in the sun for awhile. He took her hand and led her back to the chaise lounges. As they spread the towels on the hot lounge straps, he asked if he could help spread sun lotion on her. She grinned and handed him the bottle.

She lay down on her back and stretched out her legs. Tom started at her feet, smoothing the oil carefully over her feet and ankles. He proceeded up her legs to her knees, taking care to stroke the backs of her knees. She sucked in her breath as his hands caressed the insides of her thighs, coming dangerously close to stroking her cunt lips. She repeatedly tensed as his hands caressed her skin closer and closer to her pulsating cunt.

Tom moved to her belly and spread the oil smoothly. This time his fingertips slipped under the edge of her panties but did not go any lower. Time and again he caressed the edge of her pubic hair, sending erotic thrills throughout her body. As he continued up her body, the same close but not quite touching technique was used in the area close to her breasts. Again she repeatedly tensed and relaxed as he sexually teased her.

When he reached her shoulders and throat, he leaned over and kissed her as he stroked her neck.

Ashleigh responded hungrily to his kiss and reached up to hold him. Tom broke the kiss and instructed her to roll over so he could oil her back. Ashleigh happily complied.

Placing her hands under her head, she closed her eyes and spread her legs slightly, giving him easy access to the insides of her thighs and, if he wished, to her wet, waiting cunt. She relaxed and waited for his touch.

Tom again started at her feet, paying particular attention to the bottoms of her feet. Ashleigh moaned as he rubbed her feet. It was ecstasy. He moved up the backs of her legs, then the backs of her knees, then to her sensitive inner thighs. As his hands caressed the oil into her skin, the erotic touch of his fingers almost brought her to orgasm. When he touched the inside of her thigh and brushed the edge of her panties, Ashleigh shuddered.

Tom moved up to her lower back and began anew. When his hands reached the bra strap of her suit, she boldly reached back and unsnapped it, letting the straps fall to her sides.

He grinned and applied the oil to her back, occasionally moving down her sides and brushing the edges of her sensitive breasts. Again she shuddered at his intimate touch. When he finished, he kissed her on the cheek, patted her ass, and lay back on his own chaise. Ashleigh was in heaven or as close to it as she could possibly find.

After an hour or so in the sun, he shook her awake and suggested they go back to the house for awhile to avoid sunburn. She raised up on her elbows and was about to raise further when he stopped her, then reached over to snap her bra. Now covered, they left the pool holding hands and grinning at each other.

When they reached the house, Tom suggested a shower. Ashleigh quickly agreed. He took her into the master bedroom and showed her the glass-encased shower. He pointed out the soap and shampoo and turned to retrieve towels from the closet. When he turned back, she was naked and waiting at the shower door.

"Will you be joining me?" she asked with a wide grin.

"Absolutely" he replied, "thank you for the invitation."

He placed the towels within easy reach of the shower door, then reached in and turned on the water. He adjusted it, then stepped back and removed his swimsuit. She stepped into the shower, adjusted the water temperature slightly, then stood back to give him room to enter.

Laughing and playing, they washed each other. Suddenly the tension was too great and the touching became seriously erotic. Tom stroked her nipples as he washed her breasts. Ashleigh closed her eyes as the thrill of his touch rippled through her. She grasped his cock and began washing it, carefully handling his balls.

She soundlessly opened her mouth and he inserted his tongue. His hands moved down to her hips. She leaned back against the glass wall of the shower stall as his hands moved to her clit. His palm pressed against her clit with his finger-tips slipping into her cunt. She spread her legs wider, giving him complete access to her. She released his cock and held tight to his shoulders as he finger fucked her with excruciating slowness. She tensed, tightening every muscle in her body, then shuddered in an exquisite clitoral orgasm. A few seconds later, she whispered that she needed to be fucked. Tom gripped her buttocks and lifted her slightly.

Ashleigh raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, adjusting her pussy lips to match the edge of his hard cock, then waited for him to penetrate her.

He pressed forward and entered her completely with one push. She moaned loudly at the insertion of his hard cock, pushing her hips forward to accept every bit of him. He began to rhythmically pump his cock into her straining cunt, faster and harder with each thrust. In a few moments, she came hard, gushing her juices over his cock, raising the temperature of her cunt, sucking his juices from him at the same time.

When it was over, he breathily kissed her face and held her tight. She moaned and writhed, her cunt gripping and releasing his cock as it began to shrink. She kissed him hungrily, then slowly began to release her hold on him with her legs. His cock slipped from her cunt as her legs straightened. It was only then that she realized the water was still pouring down on them and that it was beginning to turn cool.

Tom realized it at about the same time and turned to close the faucet. He kissed her tenderly, then opened the shower door and retrieved the towels. As she stepped out of the cubicle, he surrounded her with a huge, fluffy towel and began to pat her dry. Finally, he put a small towel on her head and pointed out the hair dryer on the counter. As she moved to dry her hair, he dried himself with the other towel.

"Yes, indeed," he mused, "the bed was still there."