Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 03

Story Info
Ashleigh gets laid and meets Sharon.
2.2k words
4.51
20.9k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 1, Chapter 3

At six o'clock he woke her up with a kiss on the neck. She reached for him and pulled him down to her and they rolled together on the bed.

"It's time to get up, princess." He said "The pool party is about to start and I think it will be a lot of fun, especially with you there."

"Tom" she said "I saw those other women in their thong bikinis this afternoon. Will they be wearing them tonight?"

"Yes" he said, "They will. But that doesn't mean you have to wear one. You looked great in your bikini this afternoon."

"I bought a new thong bikini just last week. I haven't even worn it yet but tonight might be the right time. Would you mind?" she asked.

"Hell no, I wouldn't mind. You've got a luscious body and I don't mind at all if you want to show it off. In fact, that makes me a very lucky guy, being the one you're with, you know." He replied. "The final decision is up to you, princess, you're the one the guys will be looking at, not me."

A short time later, as Tom waited in the living room, Ashleigh made her final decision. She would wear the new, tiny bikini and proudly take Tom's arm at the pool party. When she finished doing her hair, she dressed then checked herself in the full-length mirror. She was very pleased with her appearance but also noted that she needed to start working out again to suppress the hint of a bulge at her waist.

When she entered the living room, Tom whistled loudly.

"Fantastic" he said "Princess, you look absolutely fabulous." He immediately came to her and wrapped his arms around her. He kissed her warmly then asked, "Are you comfortable wearing this in public?"

"Yes" she replied "I am. Thank you for asking."

Ashleigh donned her see-through cover up, leaving the garment open in the front, then nodded to Tom that she was indeed ready to go.

They walked hand in hand toward the pool. About halfway there, they met another couple on their way to the pool.

The man was about Tom's age, the woman slightly younger, wearing a thong bikini. Each woman eyed the other, but they pleasantly acknowledged the introductions. The four proceeded to the pool.

As they entered the pool area, they were greeted by pool attendants and asked to put their names on small cards that would be used for drawings during the evening.

Ashleigh signed only her first name, then turned away from the table. When the attendant asked for her last name, Tom misunderstood the question and answered "Guest", which the attendant promptly recorded.

Ashleigh scanned the area, noting that the buffet table was set up but the food was just beginning to be put out. There were about 40 or so people around the pool deck, and half of them women wearing thong bikinis, she noted. Tom took her elbow and steered her to the bar for a drink.

When some of the others called to him, he promptly introduced her to them, saying only that she was a friend. Her tiny bikini drew some enthusiastic looks from the men and slightly less enthusiastic looks from the women.

After being introduced to most of the people there, all of whom were Tom's neighbors, Ashleigh breathed a sigh of relief. She was not the only stranger there but she seemed to have been accepted by most of the crowd. Comparing herself to the other women, she felt that she could hold her own with most of them in the looks department and that added to her sense of belonging.

The band began to play and Ashleigh and Tom were invited to share a table with the couple they met on the walk over. Sharon seemed nice enough, thought Ashleigh, and her husband was also an outgoing type, like Tom. After awhile, the attendants announced that the buffet was open and slowly the line formed. Tom and Ashleigh got in line behind Sharon and Ted.

After filling their plates and placing their drink orders, they returned to the table. During dinner they engaged in the usual non-personal small talk and the meal progressed quite well. Several drinks later, the music began to have a pulsating beat and the behavior of the crowd grew slightly rowdier. As dark descended and the pool lights came on, two of the women were tossed into the pool, followed immediately by their male companions. The area set aside for dancing began to fill up and Tom invited Ashleigh to dance. Although not much of a dancer, she agreed and they invaded the dance floor.

Ashleigh noted that Tom as a pretty good dancer when the music was fast but was rather hesitant when it slowed down.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and wiggled her hips in time to the music, brushing against his hardening cock in the process. Tom kissed and nibbled at her neck during the slow dance, raising her temperature more than a few degrees.

When the music stopped, the Master of Ceremonies took the microphone to make a few announcements. Apparently he was well known to the crowd and was greeted with a variety of hoots and jeers. After telling a few not-so-funny jokes, he came to the high point of the evening. A drawing would be held for several prizes, but the top prize has to be won. He went on to explain that four men's names and four women's names would be drawn from the barrel. These four would compete in a short race - one lap of the pool from the deep end to the shallow end.

The first two names would race each other and the winner of the first heat would later race the winner of the second heat. Each final winner, one man and one woman, would receive a bottle of Dom Perignon champagne. The losers would each receive a bottle of soda.

Several names for smaller prizes were drawn first, the winners being greeted with cheers. Then it was time to draw the names of the race contestants.

First, two women's names would be drawn, then two men's names. The women's race would be first, followed by the men's. After the two winners were declared, the second set of names would be drawn and their races would be held. The winner of the second race would then be given ten minutes rest before competing for the championship and the champagne.

The first name drawn was Sharon, the woman who shared their dinner table. Tom, Ashleigh, and Ted applauded loudly as she stood up to be recognized. Then the announcer called "Ashleigh Guest". Tom leaned over and said, "That's you, princess, you're the only Ashleigh here."

Turning bright red, Ashleigh stood up to acknowledge the announcement of her name. She was also loudly applauded. When she sat down, Sharon said, "Do your best, Ashleigh, this is just a friendly game. Good luck."

Sharon extended her hand and Ashleigh shook it saying, "Thanks, good luck to you too." The men's names were called amid much jeering and shouting as the liquor began to really take effect on some of the partygoers.

Ashleigh and Sharon were soon called to the starting line, one on each side of the diving board. Two women were standing in the shallow water at the far end of the pool, holding a yellow strip of ribbon between them as the finish line. The announcer gave the racers their instructions, then called for quiet as he prepared to start the race.

"On your mark, Get set, Go!" the announcer called.

Sharon and Ashleigh dove into the pool and the race was on. It was obvious to the observers that Ashleigh would easily win as they watched her draw away from Sharon halfway up the pool. Ashleigh finished a full body length ahead of Sharon and was declared the winner. Sharon was breathing heavily but managed to say congratulations, then reached over to adjust Ashleigh's bikini bra, which had slipped off her left breast. Sharon's hand lingered on Ashleigh's breast for a long moment, patting her nipple.

Both women were warmly greeted as they exited the pool. Tom wrapped his arms around Ashleigh and kissed her, a long, slow kiss. Ashleigh responded amid hoots from the onlookers. Sharon was greeted by Ted in a similar fashion. Finally, the two women embraced each other. Ashleigh took this opportunity to whisper her thanks to Sharon. Then it was the men's turn to race.

The announcer handled his duties in a professional manner and the race was duly executed. A man named Peter won the race. The next set of women's and men's names were called and Sharon leaned over to Ashleigh.

"Patty-Ann will win this race, she always does. Watch her carefully, she will be your competition in the final race." Said Sharon, patting Ashleigh lightly on the thigh.

Ashleigh watched with interest as Patty-Ann dove into the pool and stayed under water for nearly half the length. Ashleigh realized she would be competing against a trained swimmer as she noted Patty-Ann's style and speed. She would have to go all out to win this event, she thought.

Patty-Ann's win was greeted with polite applause. Sharon commented that Patty-Ann was not well liked by the group, merely tolerated. The reasons were buried in ancient history and not really clear to Sharon, although she suspected it has something to do with Patty-Ann's extreme good looks. After the second men's race, won by David, the announcer invited all to refill their glasses during the ten-minute break before the main events.

Ashleigh and Patty-Ann were called to the starting line. The announcer took great pains to make sure that everyone knew the rules, including the contestants. Ashleigh looked to the finish line and saw Tom and Sharon waiting for her, fingers crossed. They had both kissed her and whispered words of encouragement.

"On your mark" the announcer roared, "Get set, Go!"

Ashleigh leapt from the pool deck and sliced into the water.

Arms at her sides, feet moving furiously, she glided under water to the halfway mark of the pool. When she broke the surface, she surged forward with precision strokes designed to gain maximum speed in the shortest possible distance. She stole a look over her right shoulder and saw Patty-Ann half a body length behind her.

Ashleigh buried her face in the water and churned ahead, hoping to maintain enough speed to hold off the charging Patty-Ann for the short distance remaining. When she raised her head again, the tape was within her grasp and Patty-Ann was still off her shoulder. Ashleigh grasped the tape and raised it high in the air.

The roar of the crowd was deafening as she stood in the shallow water trying to catch her breath. As Sharon plunged into the pool to congratulate her, Ashleigh realized that she had lost the top of her bikini and blushed furiously. Sharon made a big show out of retrieving and adjusting Ashleigh's bikini top accompanied by hoots and jeers from the crowd. Sharon squeezed Ashleigh's breasts as she slowly replaced the bikini top. When it was in place, she covered Ashleigh's breasts with her hands and, winking, kissed her warmly.

Then, with the tape still in hand, she was helped out of the pool to the deck where the announcer declared her the winner. Ashleigh looked around for Patty-Ann but couldn't find her. When the cheering subsided, the announcer called for the men's final and the event was run in short order. This time, David won in a race as close as the women's event.

Ten minutes later, David and Ashleigh were awarded the bottles of champagne as promised. After the presentation, they congratulated each other with hugs and kisses. She looked at David and said, "Should we share this with the crowd?" When David replied in the affirmative, the announcer hushed the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen" he began, "The winners have asked me to announce that they would like you all to join them in a victory celebration. Quiet, quiet please. In order for this to be accomplished, our head chef Mr. Donald Petersen, has been nominated to open and pour the champagne. Filled glasses will be available at the buffet table in short order. This ends the formal festivities, music maestro please."

Ashleigh and David handed the champagne over to the chef and returned to their respective tables. A short time later, Tom brought four glasses of the bubbly to their table and toasted Ashleigh. Several hours and several drinks later, the party began to dwindle. Tom and Ashleigh said their good-byes and left. Ashleigh was bubbly all the way back to Tom's, repeating things she heard at the party and reliving her victory over Patty-Ann.

At the door to Tom's house, they stopped and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body against him.

"Thank you for a truly marvelous day, Tom darling" she whispered "I can't remember when I've had such a wonderful time."

"You are most welcome, Princess" he replied, "but the day's not quite over yet." Tom kissed her passionately, his tongue dancing inside her mouth in reckless abandon. Ashleigh held tightly to him and returned his kiss with a fervor of her own. She knew the bed was still ahead of them and her pussy was already dripping with the thought of his hard cock once more invading her.