Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 04

Story Info
Tom gets Ashleigh overnight and Sharon starts her moves.
3.2k words
4.65
19.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 1, Chapter 4

Tom and Ashleigh were both more than ready by the time they reached the bedroom. She watched as his hard cock was released from his bikini, standing straight out in front of him. She sucked in her breath as she viewed his size and began peeling off her own bikini. They quickly got into bed and grabbed for each other, his hand capturing her left breast as his tongue invaded her mouth.

She wrapped her arms around him, digging her fingernails into his back lightly. He slipped his leg between hers and laid his thigh on her hot clit. In seconds, she began to buck against this firm, hot muscle and the intensity of the nails on his back attested to the urgency of her need. He replaced his hand with his mouth, licking, sucking, and lightly nibbling on her nipple.

She raised her arms above her head and arched her back, giving herself completely to his ministrations. Her hands found the bars of the carved headboard and wrapped around them. He moved from breast to breast, biting a little harder with each change. She was moaning loudly with each nip.

"Oh yes, Tom, like that. Bite them. Suck them. Oh yes."

She moaned. Her hips were thrusting hard against his thigh as she moved herself toward finality. He changed position and began kissing his way down her belly, sliding along her clit, caressing her sides with his hands. She was beside herself - this was fantastic!

He slipped between her legs, kissing the area just above her clit. Her hips were churning faster and faster as he neared her secret spot. He carefully spread her nether lips and applied his tongue directly to her clit. She raised her hips to receive his tongue, moaning loudly as he licked.

"Oh God, yes, Oh Fuck, Eat me, Yes, Like that!"

Tom laid his tongue flat and licked her clit like it was an ice cream cone. He held her hips to keep from being bucked off and was rewarded in seconds with a high-pitched wail as his mouth was drenched with her juices. He licked her once more, then changed positions, moving up to kiss her, letting her taste herself from his mouth. She found the taste erotically delicious.

She raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, opening her cunt to his hot cock. Tom moved slightly and placed the head of his cock against her cunt lips.

Ashleigh cooed as she felt the heat of his cock at her entrance.

"Oh please fuck me, Tommy, don't tease me with that big cock of yours. I need you inside me now."

Tom pressed his hips forward, pushing only the head of his cock inside her.

"You tease, damn you, fuck me now." Ashleigh moaned. "I want your cock in my pussy now. Fuck me hard, you bastard."

Tom shoved his hips forward again burying himself to the hilt in her dripping cunt. He immediately pulled out almost to the tip then rammed his cock into her again.

"Oh God, Yes. That's it. Fuck me like that -harder - faster. Oh please fuck me, Tommy, I need you now."

Tom adjusted his position, supporting himself on his hands and knees in the classic push-up position and began fucking her in earnest. The drinks from earlier in the evening caused his hard-on to last longer than usual. Ashleigh was moaning and thrusting her hips to meet his every lunge. After several minutes, she came, a thundering orgasm that caused her to tighten every muscle in her body for several seconds as the orgasm reached its' peak.

Tom was still not at the same stage and continued fucking her through the high of her orgasm. As she began to come down from the high, his continuing thrusts started her on the way back to another peak. Ashleigh relished his thrusting and pushed herself toward a third orgasm, this time she waited for Tom to come with her. As she felt him grow hotter, she began to urge him on.

"That's it, Tommy, give me your cum. I want your hot cum, baby, fuck me now. Oh, Tommy, it hurts, you're hurting me, no, don't stop, fuck me, baby, give me your hot cum. I want it NOW!" she wailed.

Tom was inspired by her words and concentrated even harder on fulfilling her desires. In seconds, he was gushing his hot cum into the depths of her cunt and Ashleigh was screaming.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, That's it, Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

Ashleigh came for the third time that night, flooding her pussy with hot juices that prolonged Tom's cumming. Sweating and breathing heavily, he leaned down and kissed her face lightly.

Still wrapped tightly together, he continued to kiss her forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose and she reveled in the soft attention. He was holding his weight on his elbows but she could still fell the pressure of his hips on hers and gloried in the feeling of being consumed.

When Ashleigh awoke on Sunday morning, she was surprised to find that Tom was already up. She stretched full length, then wrapped her arms around herself and smiled. She cooed to herself and enjoyed the beautiful feeling of having been thoroughly fucked the night before and being left with nothing but very beautiful memories.

Just then Tom appeared at the bedroom door. Ashleigh lay on her back, still covered by the sheet. Tom was dressed in a robe and came forward and sat on the edge of the bed. He brushed her hair with his hand, then caressed her cheek. Ashleigh's eyes were wide open now and her breath was quickening.

"Good morning, Princess." He said. "How are you this fine Sunday morning?"

"Good morning, Tommy" She replied. "I'm just terrific - how are you?"

Tom moved the sheet down to display her breasts. Placing a hand on her belly, he casually caressed her nipple as he replied.

"Never better, princess, never better."

Tom bent forward and took her nipple in his mouth, pressing his lips together and sucking lightly. Ashleigh shuddered and arched her back, pushing her breast up to him.

Tom lightly licked and sucked her nipple then let his teeth scrape against it as he pulled back, letting the nipple slide out. Ashleigh tightened her legs and shuddered as a little "remember me" orgasm shot through her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her, shoving her tongue deep into his waiting mouth, as the orgasm subsided.

Tom pushed back and sat up.

"Would you like bacon and eggs for breakfast?"

When she nodded her assent, he continued.

"Well, then, throw something on and come into the kitchen. Breakfast will be served shortly. Pick anything you like from the closet just so you're covered."

Tom indicated his clothes closet as he rose from the bed.

"We wouldn't want anything spilled on that luscious body of yours, now would we."

He reached over and pinched her nipple lightly, then left the room.

Ashleigh hugged herself as he left and sighed a deep sigh. She was thoroughly taken with this man who seemed to know when to be a little rough and when to be cuddly. She rose from the bed, visited the toilet, then moved to the closet to survey her choices.

She finally selected a light blue dress shirt, unbuttoned almost to her navel, the long sleeves rolled halfway up her forearms. The tail of the shirt just covered her ass and her cunt as she was nearly as tall as Tom. After a quick glance in the mirror to review her choice, she left the bedroom. When she entered the kitchen, Tom's mouth dropped open and he dropped the spatula he was holding.

"Wow! I never looked that good in that shirt, I'll guarantee you. You look fantastic, princess."

He said, retrieving the spatula from the floor.

Ashleigh approached him and kissed him warmly.

"Thank you, kind sir." She said. "Can I help with anything?"

"I've got it under control but if you like you can pour the coffee. The cups are in the cabinet above the coffee pot."

They ate breakfast almost in silence, stealing glances at each other frequently. When they were finished, Tom refilled their coffee cups and indicated that they should move to the couch in the other room. He sat at the end of the couch and she squeezed next to him, folding her legs under her.

"Ashleigh, I have some work I have to do today. Would you mind going to the pool alone for awhile? It should only take a couple of hours and I could meet you for lunch. I usually prepare my week's schedule on Sunday morning."

"I have invaded your weekend, haven't I. Perhaps I should just go home instead." Ashleigh suggested.

"No way." Tom instantly replied. "I really want you to stay but I need a couple of hours. Don't go. We'll still have the afternoon."

Tom slipped his arm around her, taking the coffee cup from her hand, and pulled her close. He kissed her warmly, caressing her back with his hand and whispering in her ear.

"Please stay. I need you to stay."

"Are you sure, Tom? I've already stayed longer than I planned and I don't want to change your life."

"Too late for that, princess, you have already changed my life for the better. If you leave, it will surely get worse. Please stay. I won't be very long with my work and we will still have the rest of the day."

"Well" she said, pretending to be reluctant, "if you're really sure I'll stay. But I need a shower before I go to the pool and I should wash my suit."

"My house is your house." He said. "Make yourself at home, whatever you need. I'll be in the extra bedroom, which I use as an office. Let me know when your are ready to leave and I'll give you a key to the pool complex."

Tom kissed her once again, then released her as he rose and left the room.

Ashleigh sat on the couch for a long while, drinking her coffee and thinking about her circumstances. Just one week ago she was a bored, frustrated homebody with no social life to speak of and no sex life at all. Now, at least temporarily, she had overcome both problems with Tom and his neighbors. She couldn't help grinning to herself as she sipped the last of her coffee.

As she showered, her body responded to the hot, stinging needles of water in a much different way than it had just a week ago. He skin was alive, sensitive to it's surroundings and transmitting vast amounts of environmental information her brain. She was feeling absolutely glorious as she stepped from the shower and wrapped herself in one of Tom's huge fluffy towels.

After rinsing out her bikini, she put it into the dryer while she drank another cup of coffee. Then she retrieved the items and dressed, slipping on her shoes and gathering her sun glasses and pool bag. Slipping into the see-through cover-up, she checked her appearance in the full-length mirror.

"Not too bad." she decided. "But I will definitely have to start working out again if I'm going to continue to wear things like this."

She walked to the door of Tom's office and knocked on the frame. He turned and grinned broadly as he saw her posed in the doorway.

"Wow" he said, "You are gorgeous. You had better watch out for the wolves around the pool. They devour little girls for lunch, you know."

"Thank you." She said. "I think I can handle the wolves. It's the sly devils like you that cause me problems."

"And just what kind of problems have I caused you this weekend?"

"Every time you look at me I get wet between my legs. The real problem is that you have the cure for my problem."

Tom rose from his chair and came to her. Wrapping his arms around her, he kissed her hungrily and caressed her buttocks, pressing her to him.

"I have a problem between my legs every time I look at you and you have the cure for my problem. Maybe if we got our heads together we could solve both our problems."

Ashleigh grinned and backed away slightly, putting a hand on his chest.

"You have work to do, Mister Tom, but I promise I will try to solve your problem after you finish your work, if you're still interested."

"I'll still be interested, princess" he replied. "You can't get rid of me that easily. But I do have work to do and you are not helping, standing here in that tiny bikini."

Tom walked over to the desk and retrieved a plastic card.

"This is my extra club card. It will get you into the complex and let you charge whatever you want. Have a good time and I'll see you as soon as I'm through here. Off you go, now."

Tom patted her politely on the ass as she turned to go.

"Thank you, darling" Ashleigh said. "See you soon, I hope."

Ashleigh walked down the hallway towards the front door with Tom admiring her gait all the way. As she turned the corner, she stopped and blew him a kiss, then continued on her way. She was on top of the world. This weekend had turned out far better than she had ever dreamed. She said a quick prayer that this dream would continue.

She left the house and began walking toward the pool. A short distance away she heard her name being called. Looking around, she finally spotted Sharon waving to her from across the street. Ashleigh waved back and Sharon beckoned her to come over. As she crossed, she noticed that Sharon was wearing what appeared to be a see-through teddy and little else.

Sharon greeted her warmly at the front door with a hug and a kiss on the mouth. Ashleigh accepted her invitation for coffee and the two women entered the house, where Ted was already seated at the kitchen table. He rose and came forward to greet Ashleigh with a hug and a polite kiss on the cheek.

"I'm so glad to see you today" Sharon started. "I didn't know whether you stayed over last night or not because we left before you did."

Just then, Ted grabbed Sharon and gave her a long warm kiss. With a smile on his face and humming a song, he left the room with a wave of his hand. From the back door, he called, "I'll see you at the pool later." And he was gone.

Sharon noticed the strange look on Ashleigh's face and explained.

"He's just happy because he got laid this morning and now he's going to play golf." She said. "So how are you?"

"I'm happy because I got laid this morning." Replied Ashleigh, laughing.

Sharon hugged her warmly and said, "Good for you, honey, how about some coffee? I've also got some sweet rolls if you're still hungry."

"Sounds great." said Ashleigh as she placed her beach bag on the floor.

As Sharon moved around the kitchen, Ashleigh found herself following the movements of her body. The shear teddy did nothing to hide her curves or her breasts and the bikini panty barely covered the crack of her ass. Ashleigh was mesmerized watching Sharon's breasts sway as she retrieved the coffeepot and two cups.

Sharon noticed Ashleigh's attention and smiled inwardly. She had lusted after Ashleigh's body since the moment they met yesterday on the way to the pool. Now she was sure there was also some shy interest on Ashleigh's part. She would have to bring that interest out into the open very carefully.

Over coffee and rolls, they discovered they worked only a mile apart. Sharon was an executive assistant in the industrial park next to where Ashleigh worked. Ashleigh told her about the apartment complex where she lived and it's proximity to their workplace. They soon agreed to meet for lunch the following week.

When they finished their coffee, Sharon asked if she would like a tour of the house. Ashleigh quickly agreed and began following Sharon, watching the sly movements of her ass as she led the way.

Sharon pointed out the various rooms then walked into the master bedroom. As she entered the room, Sharon casually removed her teddy and threw it on the bed. With her back turned to Ashleigh, she removed her panties then turned to face her new friend completely naked. Ashleigh was stunned and couldn't take her eyes off Sharon. She especially noticed that Sharon's pubic hair was trimmed in the shape of a heart.

"You're staring at by bush or lack of it, aren't you?" asked Sharon. "A friend of mine shaved it for me years ago and I just keep it trimmed. Ted is crazy about it. He really goes wild when I let him lick it. Do you like it?"

"Yes, I do." Ashleigh replied, blushing furiously. "I think it's adorable."

"Maybe some day you'll let me shave yours." Said Sharon, as she reached into the drawer near her and extracted a thong bikini. Sharon continued to dress as Ashleigh stood watching, transfixed by the fluid movements of her new friend. When she was dressed, she walked over to Ashleigh and placed her arms around Ashleigh's neck, lightly kissing her on the mouth.

Ashleigh didn't respond but she didn't back away either, touching Sharon lightly on her sides. Sharon stepped back and looked her in the eye. She smiled slowly and caressed her cheek.

"Later, baby" she said. "When you're ready." She kissed Ashleigh again, lightly, then started for the other room.

Ashleigh was stunned! She had never imagined she would be attracted to a woman. Or like being kissed by a woman. Yet both of these incredible things had just happened. Sharon had kissed her on the mouth and Ashleigh wished the kiss would have continued but she was too stunned to move. She was comfortable with Sharon that was for sure. Sharon had said, "When you're ready". Ashleigh realized that a new opportunity was opening for her but she needed time to determine exactly what she was going to do with it. After sorting out these surprising events for a few moments, she left the bedroom and walked back to the kitchen.

When she entered the kitchen, Sharon was standing by the table with her sun bag over her shoulder. Smiling broadly, she asked. "Are you ready for the pool?"

Ashleigh returned her smile and replied, "Yes, I think I am ready."

She walked across the room and picked up her bag. Turning to Sharon, she threw the bag over her shoulder and held out her hands. "Let's go, the pool is waiting."

Sharon stepped forward and took both of Ashleigh's hands in her own. They looked at each other for a long moment, then turned and walked out the door arm in arm.