Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 05

Story Info
Sharon and Ashleigh get hot but Tom cums.
2k words
4.63
19.1k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Book 1, Chapter 5

When Tom finally arrived at the pool, he discovered Ashleigh and Sharon sleeping side by side on chaise lounges. Tom stepped between them and leaned down to kiss Ashleigh on the mouth. She opened her eyes and immediately threw her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her and kissing him deeply. Sharon opened her eyes and saw them kissing and smiled to herself. She would someday be kissing Ashleigh like that, she just had to bide her time.

Ted arrived a little later and they all ate lunch. The rest of the afternoon was spent sunning themselves and splashing in the pool. Ashleigh was confused. She wasn't used to being wanted by two people at the same time, especially when one of them was a woman. She enjoyed the attentions of both Tom and Sharon for most of the afternoon. She also noticed that Ted didn't suffer from any lack of attention from Sharon, adding to her confusion.

At six o'clock, Sharon claimed to be hungry and invited Tom and Ashleigh back to their house for dinner.

"Nothing fancy, mind you," she said, "but I guarantee you'll be satisfied." At the last word, she looked directly at Ashleigh and watched her lower her eyes as she caught Sharon's meaning. Tom and Ashleigh had no choice but to accept. Tom insisted on bringing some wine from his house and they agreed.

The four friends walked back towards Sharon and Ted's house. At the entrance, Tom excused himself and said he would be right back with the wine. He headed up the street alone at a fast walk.

Once in the house, Ted excused himself to take a shower. Sharon told him to save some hot water for them. She told Ashleigh to relax and went to the kitchen to start preparing their dinner. Although Ashleigh offered to help, Sharon declined and asked her simply to stay in the room and talk to her.

Ashleigh sat at the table and watched Sharon move about the kitchen. She felt the same stirring between her legs that she felt when Tom touched her and it confused her. She wanted to ask so many questions but this didn't seem to be the right time. Ted was down the hall and Tom would be back shortly. Finally, she decided to settle the question for herself. Ashleigh moved across the room to Sharon and interrupted her.

She looked into Sharon's eyes for a long moment then finally whispered. "Kiss me, please, really kiss me."

And Sharon complied.

The two women were about the same height and when their lips met, they quickly adjusted their body positions to be in as much contact with each other as possible. Ashleigh opened her mouth slightly in an invitation to Sharon, one that was immediately accepted by her probing tongue.

As their tongues met and their hands roamed each other's bodies, Ashleigh began to whimper quietly. Sharon nibbled at Ashleigh's lips, sucked lightly on her tongue, definitely playing the aggressor this time. Their breasts rubbed against each other, a feeling Ashleigh was experiencing for the first time as a sexual act. Sharon pressed her hips forward to mesh with Ashleigh's and their clits rubbed together thru the thin fabric of their thong panties. When the kiss ended, they held each other tightly. Ashleigh was shuddering and Sharon did her best to soothe her.

A moment later they separated with Sharon kissing Ashleigh lightly on the tip of her nose. She whispered, "Don't worry, baby, everything will work out just fine. You'll see."

Ashleigh moved back to the kitchen chair, still breathing hard and saw Sharon only through tear clouded eyes. She was both exhilarated and scared at the same time.

Just then the doorbell rang. Sharon said.

"That's probably Tom. Why don't you go let him in."

Ashleigh hesitated slightly and Sharon continued, turning to face her directly.

"Ashleigh, honey, don't get confused. This is not a competition. Tom is your main squeeze. If you like, I can be your "bit on the side."

Sharon smiled, winked, and wiggled her hips.

Ashleigh breathed a huge sigh of relief, jumped up from the chair and rushed to hug Sharon, whispering

"Thank you, Oh Sharon, thank you." Then, with a quick kiss, she spun and ran to the door.

When she opened the door, Tom was standing there with a wine bottle in each hand, still dressed in his open shirt and swim trunks. Ashleigh flew into his arms, hugging him desperately. Tom was astonished at this greeting but quickly recovered his composure and wrapped his arms tightly around her. After exchanging a warm, sloppy kiss they entered the house together.

Dinner was simple. The wine was good. The company was fun and interesting. After dinner, Tom and Ashleigh excused themselves saying they still had things to do to prepare for work the next morning.

Back at Tom's house, Ashleigh began to assemble her things for the trip back to her own apartment. As she stood over her bag, checking its contents, Tom slipped up behind her. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he began kissing the back and sides of her neck. Ashleigh melted into his arms and cocked her head to one side giving him access to her.

As he continued kissing her, his hands slid up her torso and removed the tiny bra from her breasts. His hands gently massaged her breasts, occasionally grasping her erect nipples between his thumb and forefingers. Ashleigh began to moan aloud as he continued his ministrations, rotating her hips and pressing backwards into him. After a few minutes he turned her around and kissed her warmly, untying the back of her bra at the same time. Now topless, Ashleigh removed Tom's shirt, peeling it back from his shoulders. He straightened his arms and let the shirt fall to the floor.

He bent down, slipping his arm behind her legs, and lifted her off the floor. He carried her the few feet to the bed and placed her down gently. He then climbed onto the bed and slipped between her legs, kissing and caressing her belly and breasts. As his kisses moved down her belly, his hands pushed the tiny piece of fabric covering her cunt out of his way. Ashleigh raised her hips to assist him.

Tom's mouth covered her clit, his warm breath causing her to push her hips up to him. His fingers gently opened her protective lips and he lapped her exposed clit with the end of his tongue. Ashleigh erupted, pushing her hips into his mouth and moaning loudly.

"Oh Yes, Tommy, eat me. Eat me. I love your tongue."

She wailed.

Tom flattened his tongue and began to stroke her clit slowly, from bottom to top, driving her absolutely crazy with lust. In a few moments, she stiffened, shuddered, cried out softly as she experienced a deep clitoral orgasm. She gushed her hot juices onto his face and wrapped her legs tightly around his head for the few seconds of her peak.

When she relaxed her thighs, he lifted his head and pushed his swim trunks down his legs. He climbed up her body until his cock was poised at the entrance to her hot, wet cunt. As his cock touched her distended pussy lips, he didn't wait but entered her fully in one thrust.

She immediately reacted, wrapping her legs around his waist and wrapping her arms tightly around him.

As he began to plunge in and out of her hot cunt, she dug her nails into his back and thrust her hips to meet his every stroke.

In just a few moments, she had a second powerful orgasm, flooding his cock with her hot juices. A second later, his cock erupted and poured his hot cum deep into her grasping pussy. They both twitched and pushed at each other for a few more seconds then they rested. Recovering his breath, he began raining hundreds of tiny kisses all over her face. She cooed her delight and ran her hands over his back, shoulders, and thru his hair.

As they lay together on the bed, she noticed it was already 10pm.

"Tom, darling" she said, "Thank you for a fabulous weekend but I really must go home. I still have things to do before tomorrow morning."

"Yes, you do." He replied. "Would you like a shower first? It will only take a few more minutes."

Ashleigh hesitated, then said with a grin. "Ok, but no funny stuff. I really do have to go."

"OK, I promise I'll be good."

Tom replied, and got up to retrieve towels.

He kissed her lightly on the nose as he rose from the bed. She knew he wouldn't behave in the shower but she was still hot and the time didn't really matter.

In the shower, they were all business, washing themselves and each other with liberal doses of soap. She was able to get his cock to respond to her hand washing but it didn't really get hard. Her nipples were standing straight out when he washed her breasts but otherwise he was behaving.

Then his hand dipped between her legs and lightly caressed her clit. She shuddered and closed her eyes. Leaning back against the glass wall of the shower stall, she spread her legs to give him access to her cunt. He slipped his thumb into her hot pussy and she groaned her assent. Gripping his shoulders for support, she began humping his thumb as he pushed it in and out of her dripping cunt.

In the next moment, one of his fingers pressed the opening of her asshole. Ashleigh moaned. It felt sooo good.

"Yessssss" was all she said.

Her ass was still virgin territory in terms of sex play but his finger felt so good she couldn't stand still.

He kissed her and pushed his finger into her ass in the middle of the kiss. She went up on her toes and pressed her mouth harder against him, her moan rising to a higher tone.

He began slowly moving his thumb and middle finger in and out of both of her holes at the same time. Ashleigh went crazy with the sensation of being fucked in both places at the same time.

"Yes, Yes, Yes"

She chanted in his ear as she dug her nails into his shoulders.

"Oh Yes, I'm cumming, help me, help me, yes, yes, yes."

Finally she moaned loudly and pressed her legs together, trapping his hand with his fingers fully inside her. For several long seconds, she stood tensed, holding her breath, every muscle tightened, every fiber of her being concentrating on the coming orgasm.

Then she came. Explosions rocked her body. She exhaled in one explosive breath and wailed aloud as she collapsed against him. He supported her to keep her from slipping to the floor. She pressed her face into his shoulder and closed her eyes, letting her breathing slow down and leaning on him as her body took the long slide down from the peak of ecstasy.

"You promised to be good." she finally said, in a mock stern voice.

"Well, wasn't I good? You certainly seemed to enjoy yourself."

Ashleigh held him tightly and whispered, "Yes, darling, you were fabulous. I certainly did enjoy it, thank you so very much."

Just as the water was starting to cool, Tom turned and shut it off. He opened the shower door and stepped out, reaching for the nearby towels. He wrapped her in a towel, kissed her on the nose, and began drying himself. Ashleigh dried herself then returned to the bedroom to prepare for the drive home.

As she was dressing, Tom explained that his week was usually very busy with work related activities but he would call her later in the week to arrange something for next weekend, that is, if she wanted to see him next weekend. Ashleigh said that she understood how busy he was and agreed that doing something together next weekend would be great. When she tried to give him back the pass card, he insisted she keep it and use it whenever she wished.

Finally ready to leave, he escorted her to her car. They kissed warmly at the car door then she got in and, with a wave, pulled out of the driveway. As he watched her go, he was as happy as any man had a right to be.