Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 1 Ch. 09

Story Info
Sharon brings out her special toys.
5.4k words
4.81
18.3k
00

Part 9 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty minutes later, Ashleigh began to stir. As she opened her eyes, she saw Sharon sitting on the chair a few feet away, drinking a cup of coffee and watching her. Sharon was still naked and Ashleigh could see her pussy lips between her legs. Ashleigh moved to her hands and knees and crossed the few feet to kiss Sharon's knees.

At her first kiss, Sharon opened her legs. With this invitation, Ashleigh continued kissing the insides of Sharon's thighs, first one side then the other. Sharon slipped lower in the chair, spreading her legs wider so Ashleigh could complete her mission. As Ashleigh lapped closer and closer to Sharon's cunt, her breathing became more rapid and her sighs more audible.

Finally, Ashleigh reached under Sharon, placing her hands under the other woman's ass cheeks. With Sharon's ass near the end of the chair cushion, Ashleigh lifted Sharon and lapped at her cunt and clit with one long lap of her tongue. Sharon screamed, begging Ashleigh to eat her cunt.

"Yes, Yes, that's it, get your tongue in there. Lick me, suck me. Oh God, you're fantastic, keep it up. Yes, Yes."

Sharon crooned. Ashleigh was moved to another level of energy by Sharon's urging and soon had Sharon quaking again and again as the orgasms raced through her body.

Finally, Sharon pushed Ashleigh's head away.

"This isn't fair." She said, "I need to do you at the same time. Lay down on the floor." She instructed.

Ashleigh lay backward and spread her legs as Sharon moved off the chair. Sharon positioned herself above Ashleigh so that they each had access to the other's pussy. At first, she stayed on her knees as she bent to lick Ashleigh cunt. Slowly she lowered herself so that their bodies were touching full length. Using her knees to keep her weight slightly above Ashleigh, Sharon was also able to control the extent of the licking she was receiving from Ashleigh.

The two women began eating each other with a passion. Each of them wanting to give the other the ultimate pleasure and each of them receiving pleasure from the other at the same time.

For more than an hour, they licked each other to orgasm after orgasm, sometimes with Sharon on top and sometimes with Ashleigh on top. Finally, completely spent, Sharon rolled off Ashleigh and lay by her side.

Ashleigh found the strength to change her position so that they were, at last, face to face.

She touched Sharon's cheek lightly and moved her mouth to cover the other woman's mouth. They kissed lightly and held each other for a short while. Finally, Sharon suggested it might be time to shower and go to bed. Ashleigh agreed, on condition that they sleep together, a condition Sharon readily accepted.

Arm in arm, the two women left the living room, turning off the lights on the way, and entered the master bedroom. Sharon retrieved two huge towels and started the spray in the shower. When she entered, she was pleasantly surprised to find Ashleigh right behind her. They embraced and kissed in the warm spray, then Sharon reached for the soap and began washing Ashleigh's back.

They took turns washing each other, paying particular attention to their well-used cunts. Ashleigh even found the opportunity to slip a finger up Sharon's ass in retaliation for Sharon's earlier reaming of her. Sharon sighed and held Ashleigh close as the digit slipped into her asshole. She kissed Ashleigh reassuringly and whispered,

"Anytime you want to use any part of my body, it's OK."

Ashleigh surprised even herself by repeating the statement to Sharon. The two women looked into each other's eyes for a long moment, then kissed deeply in affirmation of their affection for each other.

After the shower, they toweled themselves and prepared for sleep. Once in the bed, Ashleigh lay on her side and invited Sharon to cuddle up behind her. With her arms wrapped around her lover, Sharon was soon asleep. Ashleigh also was comfortably wrapped in Sharon's arms and was asleep quickly.

Ashleigh was the first to wake up on Saturday morning. Sharon was sleeping on her back as Ashleigh slipped from the bed and went to the bathroom.

She crept back into bed and uncovered Sharon's torso, then lightly kissed her nipples. As Sharon moved in response to the touch of her lips, Ashleigh opened her mouth and sucked in Sharon's left nipple.

"Oh that feels so good", murmured Sharon. "Do the other one, please."

Ashleigh moved her mouth to Sharon's right nipple, brushing Sharon's rib cage with her own breasts in the process. Sharon reached around to hug Ashleigh tightly to her, then began rubbing her back sensuously.

Both women responded to the foreplay and soon hands were caressing nipples, hands were between legs, fingers were caressing thighs, and finally fingers were pushing into hot, wet pussies.

Ashleigh was the first to cum, pressing her legs together, trapping Sharon's fingers in her cunt. Moments later, Sharon joined her lover in the first of many orgasms she would experience that Saturday. With Ashleigh's fingers still inside of her cunt, Sharon kissed Ashleigh lightly and whispered softly.

"Thank you, my love, that is a lovely way to be awakened."

"My pleasure." Replied Ashleigh, "I just couldn't resist you this morning."

"I'm so glad you didn't. Shall we shower and have some breakfast? I'm starving."

"Good idea. I'll try to find some clothes while you shower, OK? Are we playing tennis this morning?"

"Yes, I have a court reserved for 10am so we still have plenty of time."

Sharon kissed Ashleigh warmly, then extracted herself from Ashleigh's grip and went to the bathroom.

When Ashleigh finished her shower and looked at herself in the full-length bathroom mirror, she smiled at her reflection. Yes, indeed, she thought, sex does make everything better.

At the tennis court, Sharon began to teach Ashleigh the game.

"You're a natural athlete from what I've seen so you shouldn't have much trouble catching on to this game. There are really only four things you need to remember, so this should be easy.

First, always keep your eye on the ball. Wherever the ball goes, you follow it, especially when it is coming to you. You have to see it right into the netting of the racket. Basically, you can't hit what you can't see.

Second, you must move so that you are, whenever possible, sideways to the direction the ball is coming from and the direction you want it to go. When you watch the pros, you always see them swing the racket across their bodies with a full arm swing.

Third, when you swing the racket swing with your full arm, keeping your wrist stiff. This will allow the face of the racket to face in the direction you intend to hit the ball.

Fourth, and most important, have fun. This is just for the company and the fun so don't take it seriously. Besides, if you are too good, the other girls will be jealous.

I'll explain the rules for scoring later, for now we will just concentrate on hitting the ball back and forth, OK?"

"Sounds good to me," Ashleigh replied, "Let's get started."

Two hours later, they collapsed in the courtside chairs, breathing heavily. Their skin glistened with sweat as they smiled widely at each other.

"That was a great workout." Said Sharon. "I was sure right about your natural athletic ability. You picked up the game really fast."

"Sharon," Ashleigh started. "I've something to tell you."

Just then a shadow fell across the two women. Looking up, Sharon saw the smiling face of Peter Dowd, the local tennis pro.

"From the looks of things," he said, "I don't think I can interest the two of you in any lessons but how about a cold drink?"

"Why, thank you, Peter." Replied Sharon. "This is my friend Ashleigh Townsend. Ashleigh, this is Peter Dowd, our resident tennis pro."

"Good day, Peter." Said Ashleigh.

"Hello, Ashleigh Townsend, mmmm of course. Didn't you win the state amateur tournament a few years ago?"

Ashleigh blushed. Sneaking a glance at Sharon, "Yes, I did." She quietly replied.

"Ashleigh" Sharon roared, "Why didn't you tell me!!! For god's sake, I was trying to teach you how to play tennis!!! No wonder you caught on so fast."

"I am sorry, Sharon." Replied Ashleigh. "But you seemed to get such a thrill out of teaching me things that I just couldn't let you know about it. Will you forgive me? Please???"

Sharon sat still for a moment, then smiled broadly and hugged Ashleigh tightly.

"Of course I forgive you, that's what friends are for, right? By the way, is there anything else I should know about you before I make a fool of myself again?"

"Not a thing. You know me better than anybody else as it is." Said Ashleigh, blushing. "I just didn't think my reputation would become a topic of conversation, that's all. It's not like I was a tennis pro, you know, I still only play on the odd occasion."

" Now that my secret is out in the open, how about that cold drink, Peter." Said Ashleigh. "I sure could use it."

The cold drink led to lunch and a pleasant conversation between the three of them.

On the way back to Sharon's house, Ashleigh took a bit of teasing from Sharon about her "natural" athletic ability. As they entered the house, Sharon had her hand on Ashleigh's ass and moved the tip of her finger to her asshole. Ashleigh jumped in response then allowed Sharon to continue to touch her.

"Ashleigh, haven't you ever had your ass played with?" asked Sharon. "You seem to jump whenever I touch it or get near your asshole."

Ashleigh turned to face Sharon and said,

"Until today, only two people have touched my asshole on purpose. You and Tom. In each case, it was in the heat of passion and it was only one finger. I must say I rather liked having a finger up my ass but as I say, it was in the heat of passion and then it was only one finger. I'm not sure about anything else, if that's what you're leading to."

"That's exactly what I'm leading to, honey. When you go all out with a man, nothing is taboo. Ted discovered my asshole a long time ago and I love having his cock up my ass. It doesn't happen a lot, but when he gets the urge, I always accommodate him. I'll bet Tom would love to stick his cock up your ass too."

"Do you really think so, Sharon? Tom's cock stretches my pussy as it is. I don't think I could take him up my ass without damaging myself."

"Of course you can, Ashleigh," replied Sharon. "It's no different than taking a healthy shit. You know how your asshole stretches when you really push out a big one, don't you? Tom's cock, or Ted's for that matter, give in to the size of the hole so you can't be ruined. Oh, I won't kid you, it hurts allright, but it hurts soooo good I can't wait for Ted to do me again."

Sharon reached out and hugged Ashleigh tightly, whispering soothing sounds in her ear.

"Let me help you, Ashleigh, I have some thing that will help you get ready for Tom's cock when the time comes. You do want to please him, don't you? And me, too?"

Ashleigh shuddered in Sharon's embrace and tightened her grip on the other woman.

"Yes, I want to please you, Sharon, and Tom too. Do you really think I can handle this?"

"Of course you can, Ashleigh, if you really want to. Come into the bedroom and we'll get started, slowly for now, OK?"

"OK, you're the teacher. I'll do whatever you say."

"Good. Get your clothes off and start the shower, I'll join you in a minute."

As Ashleigh stood under the hot water, her mind was whirling. Now what have I gotten myself into, first it was lesbian sex and now we're talking about anal sex. This is really stretching my limits.

Sharon stepped into the shower and hugged Ashleigh. She began immediately washing the trembling Ashleigh and soothing her with small noises and cooing sounds as her hands caressed Ashleigh's body. Sharon washed Ashleigh thoroughly except for her ass, which she purposely left for last. She spent a lot of time on Ashleigh's nipples and clit, getting Ashleigh hotter than a firecracker.

Ashleigh began to whimper, begging Sharon to make love to her. Sharon's answer was "soon, sweetie, very soon".

With Ashleigh highly aroused, Sharon began washing her buttocks, slipping her fingers between Ashleigh's ass cheeks and caressing the outside of her asshole. When Ashleigh pushed her ass into Sharon's caressing hand, Sharon inserted one finger into Ashleigh's waiting asshole. Ashleigh moaned and held Sharon for support as her knees began to buckle.

In the next moment, Sharon pushed two fingers into Ashleigh's tight asshole and Ashleigh dug her fingernails into Sharon's back as she received the soapy digits with a loud sigh. Sharon slowly moved her fingers in and out of Ashleigh's asshole, kissing her and biting her shoulder at the same time.

Ashleigh moaned loudly and shouted, "Oh Sharon, I'm cumming, help me, oh help me!!"

Ashleigh tightened her muscles, trapping Sharon's fingers inside of her asshole, as her orgasm ripped though her body. Her breath burst from her body in loud gasps as she continued to grip Sharon. The combination of Sharon's hot body pressing on hers and the action of Sharon's fingers in her asshole sent her senses reeling. For a few long moments, she wasn't aware of where she was or what was happening to her, she only knew she wanted this sensation to go on and on.

As she began to come down from her high, she realized she was squeezing Sharon and relaxed her muscles but maintained her grip on the other woman. After half a dozen deep breathes, Ashleigh held Sharon's face in her hands and kissed her gently. She kissed her nose, her eyes, her forehead, her cheeks, and finally her open mouth. Sharon savored this moment as the culmination of Ashleigh's love for her and passionately kissed her back.

Finally, Sharon withdrew her fingers from Ashleigh's asshole, accompanied by a long sigh from Ashleigh. When she could speak, she simply said,

"Oh, Sharon, that was fantastic. Thank you."

"I'm so glad you enjoyed it, my dear, now you are ready for your second lesson. The water's turning cold. Let's get out of here and dry off. Meet me in the bedroom when you are ready."

With a light kiss on the nose, Sharon stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel.

Ashleigh dried herself off and followed Sharon into the bedroom. Laid out on the bed were several of Sharon's personal toys. Picking up each one, Sharon explained their use.

"This one is just a straight strap on dildo. As you can see, it has a hard rubber cock and a flat base with studs. The base fits against your clit so you get serviced while you are servicing your friend with the cock. The strap adjusts to fit all sizes. We'll try it later, if you like."

"This on is a special order double dildo. In order for me to strap it on, I have to push one of these cocks inside me. The other cock is used to pleasure my friend. The way we are connected together gives both of us pleasure when either of us moves. The strap also has a small butt plug for anal excitement."

"This one is a butt plug made specifically for getting your asshole ready for penetration. You use K-Y Jelly to slide it into your asshole, then put on your panties and wear it all day. Of course, you take it out to go to the bathroom, then clean it thoroughly and put it back in. After several days, your sphincter is relaxed enough to let it slide in and out whenever you please without any discomfort."

"If we're going to get your asshole ready for Tom's cock, I suggest we start with the butt plug, OK? It's up to you, Ashleigh, you don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can still play with the dildos later with or without the butt plug. Well?"

Ashleigh considered the size of the butt plug for a few moments. Oh, she thought, it's going to hurt putting that thing in me but I sure did like having Sharon's fingers up my ass. Maybe I can handle this so I can eventually feel Tom's cock up my ass.

This last thought caused her pussy to begin dripping and the moisture showed on her pubic hair. Sharon smiled in approval as she noticed the moisture between Ashleigh's legs.

"Oh, Sharon, I'm so scared. I've never done anything like this before. Help me, please."

"I'll be right here beside you, Ashleigh, just try to relax. Get up on the bed on your hands and knees. That's right. I'm going to spread some KY Jelly on your ass and asshole with my fingers so just relax, OK?

"You know how my fingers feel already and you liked that, right? OK, now, here we go. Doesn't that feel good?"

Ashleigh shivered then nodded her head. As Sharon began to tease her puckered asshole, Ashleigh began to moan. Sharon slipped one finger into Ashleigh's tight asshole.

"Relax, Ashleigh, you have to relax your asshole or this will never work. That's it, just relax and enjoy my finger. Now I'm going to add a second finger, OK? Here we go. That's it, just relax and accept it. Very good. You're doing great, Ashleigh, just great."

"OK, now, my fingers are coming out and I'm going to put the butt plug in. Easy now, just a little at a time. I'll stop whenever you say."

"Here's the beginning. Relax, Ashleigh, I'm just going to push it a little way in."

"Oh Stop, Sharon, it hurts. Let me adjust to it please. Oh God"

"Breathe, Ashleigh, relax. It will get easier, I promise."

"OK, go but just a little," gasped Ashleigh.

"That's great, Ashleigh, there's just a little more to go and it's all in. You're doing great. Let me know when you're ready."

"OK, now. Push it in, give it all to me." Ashleigh grunted.

Sharon pushed the dildo firmly into Ashleigh's asshole, then leaned over and kissed her ass cheeks warmly.

"It's in, honey, you've got it all. When you're ready, lay down on the bed and try to relax. It will feel different when you change positions."

Ashleigh gently lowered herself to the bed, legs straight out behind her. Sharon stretched out on the bed next to Ashleigh and caressed her back and her buttocks gently. With Sharon's urging, Ashleigh turned onto her side and embraced Sharon lovingly.

"Now it's time to put your panties back on and start moving about as you normally would. The worst is over. From now on, you will feel only slight twinges as you change positions and move around but you're spinchter will be remembering what it feels like to be stretched and that's exactly what we want."

Sharon retrieved Ashleigh's panties and slipped them over her ankles. Ashleigh swung her legs over the edge of the bed, suffering a slight twinge in the process, then stood up.

She groaned as she bent to retrieve her panties and pulled them into position. At first it was awkward, moving about with this intruder stuffed up her asshole, then she began to like the feeling of being penetrated. By the end of the afternoon, the once fearsome butt plug began to feel like a natural part of her body.

The two women lounged around the house dressed only in their panties for the remainder of the afternoon. Several times Ashleigh caught Sharon licking her lips as she looked at Ashleigh's nearly nude body.

Just before dinner, Ashleigh disappeared for awhile. When she returned she was grinning from ear to ear.

"What's the grin for?" Sharon inquired.

"I just went to the bathroom and it was a lot easier than I thought, especially putting it back in by myself. How long did you say I should keep this thing in me?"

"From experience, about a week. You can take it out overnight if you wear it all day long during the week. But that's just my experience."

Ashleigh came up behind Sharon and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck. "Thank you, Sharon." She whispered.

"What for? Asked Sharon, "What I'm doing is absolutely self-serving."

"Yes, I know, but it is just what I needed. I needed someone like you to show me how to change my life and begin living it and you certainly have done that for me. I can never thank you enough."

12