Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 09

Story Info
Ashleigh goes after Diane.
3.6k words
4.65
14.5k
00

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Tom and Sharon entered the room. Ashleigh stood up and walked to Tom. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him warmly. Tom returned her kiss and ran his hands down her back cupping her ass cheeks. Diane and Ted followed almost immediately and the scene was repeated as each of them greeted their respective partners. Sharon was the first to speak.

"Did everyone have a good time tonight?"

A resounding yes was the answer from the assembled group.

"Good. Then if everyone is agreed, we can do something similar next week for the winners of the doubles tournament. I think we can come up with some games so that everyone can play. What do you say to that?"

"It's fine with us, Sharon." Ashleigh answered. "We've played your games before."

"It sounds good to us too." Replied Diane, with a glance at Dave. "It seems you folks really know how to enjoy yourselves."

"Diane, honey, you ain't seen nuthin' yet." Drawled Ashleigh, with a wink at Sharon.

After promising to talk to Ashleigh at work the next day, Diane and Dave said goodnight. Ashleigh affirmed to the group that Dave was a welcome addition and that she had enjoyed her time with him. Ted added that Diane was good in bed as well and that he thought she would be a fun game player. Sharon offered that Tom had taken good care of her as well and declared the evening a success. With warm hugs and kisses all around, Tom and Ashleigh said goodnight.

On the walk home, Ashleigh asked Tom if he would be as interested in sex with Dave as he apparently was with Ted. After thinking about it for a minute or two, Tom replied in the affirmative. After having exchanged kisses earlier in the evening with Diane, he didn't see that there was any difference because their skin color was different. Ashleigh agreed and held Tom a little tighter as they continued on their way.

When Ashleigh woke up Monday morning she found her pussy was already wet. She had dreams of sex all night even after being completely satisfied earlier in the evening. She rolled over and removed Tom's blanket exposing his semi-erect cock. She leaned down and covered the tip with her mouth. Tom moaned and began to wake up. Looking down, he saw a naked Ashleigh with her mouth covering his cock and grinned broadly.

"Good morning, Princess, that's a great way to wake up."

Ashleigh murmured without removing his cock from her mouth and continued sucking and licking it. Before she could do much more, Tom begged to be allowed to go to the bathroom or risk pissing in her mouth. Ashleigh licked his cock a little longer before finally releasing her hold.

Tom relieved himself quickly and returned to the bed. This time he took Ashleigh into his arms and kissed her warmly. Their bodies were touching full length and his arms were caressing her back. Ashleigh pushed him onto his back and rolled on top of him trapping his growing cock between her thighs.

"Let me fuck you, Tommy" she whispered between kisses as she wiggled her hips caressing his cock with her warm, silky thighs.

Ashleigh sat up, releasing his cock momentarily and positioned herself across his thighs. She retrieved his cock with her left hand and placed the head at the opening to her already dripping cunt, then began to impale herself on his stiff rod. Slowly she lowered herself until his cock was completely inside her. She began moving her hips in small circles while Tom held her waist to keep her upright.

In a few moments, she began to orgasm. Her juices flowed across his cock, driving him crazy with lust. Tom held her hips for the first of her orgasms then moved his hands upwards to lightly pinch and toy with her hard nipples. He loved the feel of her breasts and thoroughly enjoyed this part of their lovemaking. After several orgasms, the heat of her cunt was more than he could bear and Tom began shooting his hot cum deep into her waiting pussy.

Ashleigh came again and again as he shot his load into her, all the while keeping her eyes tightly closed as she experienced several exquisite orgasms. When she opened her eyes, she found Tom staring lovingly at her and leaned forward to kiss him.

"Now that was a lovely way to wake up, Tommy darling, thank you very much indeed." She cooed.

They finally disconnected and began their morning rituals of shower, shave, and breakfast. Over breakfast, Tom mentioned that he would be out of town for most of the week but he would call her in the evenings. He promised to be back by sometime on Friday so they could be together on the weekend. Ashleigh said that her week would be consumed with work and talks with Diane and Sharon to plan their weekend adventures, promising to have some surprises for him.

In the driveway, they embraced and kissed, then each of them got into their separate cars for the drive to their respective jobs. Ashleigh honked as she passed Sharon's house and saw the garage door opening, then concentrated on the drive to work.

She was already planning how to get Diane into the sack. She would have to purchase a double dildo like Sharon's to complete her collection, she thought, then amended the thought to include buying toys for Diane as well. A shopping trip was definitely in order.

When she arrived at the plant, she noticed Diane's car was already in the parking lot. She found Diane in the employee lounge having a cup of coffee. Ashleigh waved to her as she entered and retrieved a cup of coffee for herself. Diane returned the wave and signaled for Ashleigh to join her.

"Good morning, Diane, you're looking great this morning."

"Good morning yourself, Ashleigh, you're looking great too. I guess this weekend really agreed with you."

"It doesn't seem to have done you any harm either. You're absolutely glowing this morning."

"You're right. And I have you to thank for it. This has been the best weekend ever. Do you really think we can do this kind of thing again?"

"I don't see why not. You and Dave both seemed to have a good time and the four of us certainly did, so what's to stop us?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It just seems to good to be true. I mean, finding four people who think like Dave and I do when it comes to sex is fantastic. I'm guess I'm just a worrier when it comes to things like this. I always tend to look on the dark side, you know, wondering what will go wrong."

"Nonsense, Diane, everything will be just fine, trust me. I was planning to go shopping for some things for next weekend, would you care to join me? I need to find some more clothes and a few accessories, if you get my drift."

"Sex toys? Oh, I'd love to join you. I've wanted to get a few things for Dave and myself but I wasn't really up to going alone. When were you planning to go?"

"Tomorrow night after work. I live a short ways from here and I already know where the stores are. We could get some dinner and shop for awhile. Maybe you could stay over at my place then we could come straight to work. I live just 5 minutes from here. Sound OK to you?"

"Sounds great. I can hardly wait."

The rest of the day went by as normal. Monday night Ashleigh called Sharon to tell her of Diane's impending visit and get Sharon's permission to include Diane in their circle. Sharon basically told her to go with her instincts and remember what she went through a few weeks earlier. She reminded Ashleigh that Diane has had some experience so she should catch on to the idea pretty quickly and probably won't resist very much at all. She promised not to be jealous as long as Ashleigh promised to give her a detailed description of the events the next day and to let Diane know that she, Sharon, was also interested in having sex with her. Ashleigh promised and hung up the phone smiling.

Tuesday morning Diane confirmed to Ashleigh that she was ready to spend the night at Ashleigh's and to go shopping with her for clothes and accessories. Both women were grinning broadly with the mention of "accessories". By the end of the day, both women were consumed with ideas about sex.

At the end of the day, Diane followed Ashleigh to her apartment. After putting her things in the closet, they decided on a fast food dinner and set out for their shopping spree. After a quick hamburger, they went directly to the fashion area of the local mall to try to find some blouses, skirts, and underwear that would get the men's pulses racing.

They found and tried on a variety of outfits, most of which were see-through and finally selected several outfits each. They then went to Victoria's Secret to select some very naughty undergarments. By nine o'clock they had completed the clothes portion of the shopping. The last scheduled stop was the adult toy and video store that Ashleigh had previously visited. Diane seemed to be comfortable while they were shopping for the clothes but Ashleigh secretly wondered how she would react to the selections available to them in this next store.

When they entered the store, Diane stopped just inside the door. It was well lighted with shelves of triple X rated videos covering three walls. In the back of the store was the adult toy section covering the entire wall. Ashleigh began striding directly to the back wall then stopped when she noticed Diane's hesitation. She came back a few steps and stood in front of Diane.

"Is there something wrong, Diane? This is where we were headed."

"I'm sorry, Ashleigh, I've never been in a place like this and it's a bit overwhelming. I guess I never realized there were so many videos available let alone a whole wall of toys."

"Relax, it's perfectly safe. Let's look at some of the videos first and work our way to the toy section, ok?"

"Yeah, I guess so. My God, there must be thousands of them."

"Probably. They are generally in sections by the type of action. Girls with girls, boys with boys, group sex and so on. Where would you like to start?"

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I seem to be stumbling. You know, even tho I enjoy sex a great deal being exposed to this variety just overwhelms me. Do they have videos of just regular sex between boys and girls?"

"Of course they do, look at the section titles above the racks. It's over there, I think. I've only been in here once before so I'm not sure where everything is. Come on, let's just browse for awhile."

They began to scan the shelves closest to them and Diane picked up a video to read the description on the back. After a moment or two, she replaced it with a grin. They moved on and browsed several sections of the store. Men with men, women with women, women with whips and chains, women with animals, family groups, the variety was endless. Ashleigh finally led Diane to the back wall.

This section featured a variety of dildos of various sizes, some with batteries and some made of softer material to simulate a real cock. There were all shapes, colors, and sizes of fake cocks including some with straps.

Diane seemed to be fascinated with a double dildo without straps and looked at it for a long time. Ashleigh was handling a strap on double dildo and finally approached the pensive Diane.

"What are you thinking about, Diane?"

"I was just trying to picture how you would use this one. It has two heads obviously made to fit your pussy but no straps for attaching it."

"That one is for two women to use. One of them puts one side into herself then backs up to the other one on all fours and the second head goes into the second pussy. Then all they have to do is rock back and forth and they both get fucked at the same time. The one I have is the strap on variety so one of the women can insert one into herself, strap it on, then fuck the other one in the same manner as a man. Sharon has one of these."

Their eyes met as Ashleigh finished her statement. Diane immediately felt her panties get wet. Ashleigh suggestion was obvious and Diane was ready to accept.

She grinned back and asked if Ashleigh was going to buy the strap on version. When Ashleigh said yes, Diane offered to buy the other version. Ashleigh stepped forward and kissed Diane on the mouth and Diane returned the kiss feverishly. When the kiss ended, they held each other for a brief moment then turned their attention to the remaining toys on the wall.

Ashleigh explained the kind of game they would be playing that Friday as she picked up several butt plugs, several pairs of nipple clips, and a small vibrator. Diane asked how the clips felt and Ashleigh offered to show here when they got home. Diane's panties were dripping as were Ashleigh's. They managed to select several videos to round out their shopping spree and took their purchases to the register.

When they laid the items on the counter, the redheaded woman cashier grinned broadly at them as she rang up their purchases. Besides the toys, the videos included both men's and women's same sex, group sex, and an S/M offering that showed a picture of a naked woman being whipped on the cover. The cashier commented on their great taste as she placed the items in a bag.

Back at Ashleigh's apartment the women unloaded their treasures. The clothing was mostly see-through along with several varieties of push up bras and thong panties. It was nearly 11 o'clock when they finished laying out their purchases, including the toys, and Ashleigh suggested they hold a fashion show the following night. Diane agreed and they prepared for bed.

In the bedroom, Ashleigh assumed the role Sharon had played with her and began to undress while keeping an eye on Diane. Diane was no stranger to nudity but the thought of climbing into bed nude with another woman was a first for her. She decided to let Ashleigh lead the way and proceeded to undress. When both women were naked, standing just a few feet apart, Ashleigh approached Diane with open arms.

She surrounded Diane and pressed their bodies together. Diane followed suit and wrapped her arms around Ashleigh as if in a warm embrace. Ashleigh moved her head to kiss Diane on the mouth with her tongue pressing into Diane's lips. Diane opened her mouth to allow Ashleigh's tongue to enter and discovered that she liked the feeling of another woman's body pressing against hers. As their clits rubbed together, they reached new heights of sexual arousal.

"Get into bed and just relax." Ashleigh instructed.

Diane complied as Ashleigh pressed the alarm for the morning then slipped into bed. She moved closer to Diane, leaning over to kiss her breast. Diane gasped as Ashleigh's mouth closed over her nipple and she sucked gently. It felt so good that Diane placed her hand on the back of Ashleigh's head to hold that warm mouth to her breast.

Ashleigh's hand began to caress Diane's stomach, then move lower to pass across her clit without directly touching it. Diane's hips involuntarily jumped off the bed. Ashleigh continued caressing Diane's inner thighs, her cunt lips, and her clit covering without entering the other woman's secret places. Diane began to moan as her ardor increased, whimpering each time Ashleigh came close to touching her pussy but passed over without entering her.

Finally, the caresses became too much and Diane began to beg Ashleigh to enter her.

"Please, Ashleigh, push your fingers into me. I need something inside me, oh please, don't tease me like that."

Ashleigh moved her body onto Diane's, spreading her legs and placing her own dripping cunt onto Diane's. Her mouth covered Diane's in a wet, sloppy kiss, then moved lower to kiss her neck and upper chest. She covered Diane's nipple with her lips as she pressed her clit to Diane's clit. With a mouthful of tit, Ashleigh began sliding her hips up and down across Diane's hips.

Diane was moaning loudly with each movement. Ashleigh slid lower, rubbing her body across Diane's lower stomach as she went, keeping the pressure on the other woman's clit. Finally, she lay between Diane's widely spread legs and looked directly into her honeypot. Ashleigh licked Diane's clit with one long swipe of her tongue and Diane's hips leapt off the bed.

"Oh god, yes," Diane shouted. "Do that again, oh please, lick me, it's fantastic."

Ashleigh licked again and again as Diane wailed her delight. In a few moments, Diane began cumming, sending rivers of her hot cum onto Ashleigh face and tongue. Ashleigh lapped up the salty cum as quickly as she could and began cumming herself as she realized what was happening.

She glanced into the mirror on her dresser between licks and saw herself, a white skinned blonde, with her face between the legs of the black skinned beauty that lay before her. The contrast of black and white urged her to really give Diane something to remember.

"Diane, honey, look in the mirror."

Diane looked as Ashleigh licked her clit. It was all she could do to keep her eyes on the mirror as tremor after tremor shook her body. Oh god, this white girl was driving her insane and it felt so good she didn't ever want it to stop. Finally, she locked her legs around Ashleigh's head as she managed to cum one last time, raising her hips off the bed and straining every muscle in her body in the effort to cum one more time.

"Ohhhh, Uhhhhh, Ashleigh, I can't, oh baby, I love you, you're the best, Ohhh myyyyy goddddd."

Ashleigh covered Diane's clit with her mouth, breathing her hot breath onto the quivering clit as Diane began to return to earth. After a few moments, she rested her head on Diane's thigh.

They rested. Diane was breathing heavily and had her hands wound into Ashleigh's hair. She gently tugged to bring Ashleigh's face up to hers and kissed her warmly as they embraced. Diane caressed Ashleigh's body in every place she could reach, savoring the touch of the skin of her new lover.

When she was rested and breathing regularly, she began to caress Ashleigh in the same way that Ashleigh had earlier caressed her. She pushed Ashleigh onto her back and began licking and sucking her breasts. Ashleigh's moans indicated that she was doing it right. She bit Ashleigh's nipples lightly, drawing a loud moan as the reply. She repeated the maneuver several times, each time Ashleigh pushed her breast upwards to receive the bite she so desired.

"Am I doing it right, lover, I've never done this to another woman before."

"You're doing great, Diane, just keep it up. Pretend I'm you and you are out to please me. Do what you think you would like. Remember it is better to give than to receive. OH Um, that's it."

Diane began to suck Ashleigh's breasts in earnest just the way she loved it when David sucked her breasts. Ashleigh's whimpers told her she was indeed pleasing her lover. She moved down to the area just above her clit and kissed the hairline, causing Ashleigh to lift her hips as if offering herself to Diane's pressing lips.

"Oh look, Ashleigh, now I'm between your legs. Watch me make you cum."

Ashleigh turned her head and watched as Diane's tongue licked her cunt lips and her clit. She moaned loudly as that wonderful tongue passed across the tip of her sensitive clit creating a monster response in her. Diane's tongue brought the gasping Ashleigh to several orgasms before she finally trapped Diane's head between her thighs and bucked her almost off the bed.

As their breathing slowed, the two women embraced and kissed, lips moving over noses, eyes, foreheads, necks, and hands roaming wherever. With loud sighs and moans, they slowed down, looking deeply into each other's eyes and smiling at each other.

"Time for sleep, Diane, we have to work tomorrow."

"Thank you, Ashleigh, I've never had such a wonderful time. I'm not afraid of sex with another woman anymore. The mere thought of it used to scare me to death but you have shown me how wonderful it can be. Thank you."

"Believe me, Diane, the pleasure was all mine. This introduction was self-serving as well. Now I have two partners, you and Sharon, to enjoy as well as Tommy and his wonderful cock."

12