Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 2 Ch. 12

Story Info
Tom gets Ashleigh in several rooms.
3k words
4.84
11k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 22 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his cock began to deflate and the pressure of her asshole began to push him out, Ashleigh whimpered her objections. When he was completely out of her, she rolled onto her side and reached for him, holding him close to her. Tom responded to her moves and cuddled her and kissed her gently all over her face. They lay there breathing deeply for several long minutes. Finally, Ashleigh spoke, whispering in Tom's ear.

"Thank you, my darling, I am completely yours now. No one can ever take that away from us. I love you."

Tom was silent for a long moment but held her a little tighter until finally he whispered that he loved her more than anything. They napped for a short time, then Ashleigh began nibbling on Tom's ear, awakening him and causing him to respond by kissing her neck.

"Tommy, I'm hungry. You did say we were going to eat tonight, didn't you?"

"Absolutely, princess, your wish is my command. Shall we go out or order in?"

"Can we get Chinese delivered? I'm starving but I really don't want to get dressed. Please, darling?"

"No problem. You just relax and I'll call in the order. It should be only about 20 minutes."

Twenty minutes later the delivery boy came to the door. The disappointment on his face was obvious when Tom answered the door instead of the nearly naked woman who answered last time. Tom gave the lad a big tip and thanked him for his quick service. They ate semi-nude at the kitchen table, Ashleigh having put on her panties and Tom his slacks. Tom began to relate the events of his week away and Ashleigh listened attentively until he was finished. Then she started on her adventures.

She told Tom of Sharon's offer of a new job and the huge promotion that would go with it. Her happiness at the opportunity to work with Sharon was obvious in the tone of her voice and the light in her eyes. She slowed her speech a little as she described, in highlight form, the girl's night she had experienced with Sharon and Diane. She noticed that Tom's eyes brightened considerably as she recounted her adventures.

"Tommy, you seem to get a real kick out of hearing about my sexcapades with other women. How do you really feel about that?"

"Princess, the content of what you are telling me is a real turn on and I guess the bonus is the fact that it seems to really turn you on as well. It's like an added bonus that comes from being in love with you. I can't explain it really. It's like I'm proud of you for being able to love them and me and knowing that somehow I'm not taking second place. I know I'm happy that you get such a kick from your love for Sharon and I guess I have to add Diane now too, right?"

"Oh my God, Tommy, I love you more than anything. Thank you so much for understanding me as well as you do. My feelings for Sharon and Diane are more like they are my sisters and this thing that we do is just sex, not like love between you and me. If I had to make a choice, I would choose you every time believe me."

"I believe you, princess, now continue with your story. You're getting me all worked up again and you know what that means."

"Ummm, do I ever. Ok, so Sharon came over and the three of us did our thing then Sharon left. After she was gone, Diane was still horny so I strapped on the dildo and pretended to be you and fucked her good. God, does that girl scream. Anyway, then we slept and showered together this morning and wouldn't you know it, we just couldn't keep our hands to ourselves in the shower and fingered each other to orgasms."

"We had lunch with Sharon today to talk about tomorrow night and the future of the relationship between the six of us. I think you'll like what we have planned for tomorrow, but tonight you're all mine. Tommy, my panties are wet again, will you fuck me, please?"

"My pleasure, princess, here or in the bedroom?"

"Right here on the kitchen table. I can't wait for your cock to get inside me."

Ashleigh quickly cleared the few dishes from the table, removed her panties and laid down with her legs in the air and her hands holding onto the edges of the table.

Tom removed his pants and stood in front of her. He took her ankles in his hands and placed them over his shoulders. His cock was just touching the entrance to her pussy and Ashleigh began to whimper for him to push it in. Tom pushed forward but moved his cock over the opening to her clit, sliding the hot shaft along the length of her opening. Ashleigh gasped and began to protest.

"Damn you, Thomas, I want that thing in me not on me. Oh, please, put it in now, you fucker, I'm hot and ready."

Tom began to move his hips forward and back allowing his cock to rub her clit with each motion. He gripped her ankles and moved her legs apart, giving him better access to her so that his balls rubbed her cunt lips as he moved forward. Ashleigh screamed in protest as he kept teasing her with his hot cock. Finally, he moved all the way back and placed the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy. In one lunge, he inserted himself into her deeply.

"Oh God, it's so big. Tommy, you're splitting me. It hurts so bad. Oh Tommy, you fucker, you're hurting me."

"Do you want me to stop? I can take it out if it hurts?"

"Damn you, don't you dare take it out. Fuck me with that monster, do you hear me? Fuck me now, fuck me hard, oh yes, Tommy, like that oh like that keep fucking me yes, yes, yes."

Tom began a rhythmic pumping of his cock in and out of her pussy, counting to himself to maintain a degree of control. As the minutes passed, Ashleigh had one orgasm and began building herself to another as Tom kept up his pumping. When the second one hit her, she screamed from the depths of her soul and Tom paused in his actions to allow himself to cool down a bit.

When he continued pumping, he realized he couldn't last much longer and began moving faster and harder. Ashleigh responded to his increased urgency and helped him with her words.

"Yes, Tommy, oh you wonderful bastard, yes, keep fucking me, that's it. Oh Tommy, you're getting hot. Let me have your hot cum. Come on, baby, give it to me. I'm so hot. Make it hot, Tommy, give me your cum. Now, baby, now. I want it all now."

The heat of her cunt combined with her pleading wail was too much for him and he exploded deep inside her. His cum seemed to last a long time, like the pressure being released from a fire hose. His cum released a simultaneous orgasm in her and her cunt juices poured over his cock, making it hotter than before. His whole body was straining with the urgency to empty his balls into her.

Ashleigh wrapped her legs around Tom's waist to pull him deeper into her and was holding onto the table to allow her to push back against his thrusts. Finally he collapsed on top of her. She released the table and wrapped her arms around him, relishing his weight on her as his chest crushed her breasts. Even tho her breathing was difficult, she held him down on her. Finally, she released her hold a little to allow him to remove his weight from her stomach.

Tom was still breathing heavily and grinning from ear to ear as he raised himself onto his hands above her. Ashleigh was a study in sheer beauty as she bathed in the afterglow of three terrific orgasms. They held this position for some time, kissing and nuzzling each other, murmuring love words as their ardor cooled.

He was still inside her when he suggested they move back to the bedroom. He instructed Ashleigh to wrap her arms and legs around him and he would carry her there with his cock still inside her. Ashleigh cooed that he was growing again and agreed to his request.

With her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, Tom raised Ashleigh from the table until he was standing straight up and she was riding his hardening cock. Kissing her lightly, he began walking towards the bedroom.

"Oh Tommy, I can feel you moving inside me. It's wonderful. Oh, God, you're hitting places I didn't know I had. Ohhh, Ohhhh, I'm cumming, Tommy, Oh hold me. Uhhhhhhh"

Tom stopped and pressed her back against the wall of the hallway as she experienced her orgasm. When her breath returned, he began to walk again and Ashleigh immediately started moaning aloud as his hips moved his cock inside her.

"Oh, Tommy, I can't take it. Please stop. Oh, it's too good, Tommy, Oh my God, Oh help me, Tommy, I want to come again but I'm so tired. Oh help me, please, please, please. Oh Tommy."

Just as she began to beg, he reached the end of the bed and leaned down to place her on the bed without losing contact with her hot, tight pussy. As soon as she was on the bed, Tom began plunging his cock into her pussy in a furious attempt to cum again. In just a few strokes, he exploded into her pussy once more, pushing her over the edge yet again. This final explosion completely exhausted Ashleigh and she lay on the bed with her arms and legs spread, not having the energy to hold on to Tom.

He remained inside her for several moments longer, then slid out of her dripping cunt and lay beside her, kissing her face and caressing her hair. Ashleigh released a deep sigh and passed into a light sleep. Tom rested for a few minutes and marveled at how beautiful she was as she slept, then he retrieved a small towel from the bathroom. He placed the towel between her legs and rolled her over in preparation for sleep. He slid in behind her and wrapped his arms around her, sliding his limp cock up against the crack of her ass so they were touching almost the full length of their bodies.

They were still linked together when the alarm sounded the next morning.

Tom's eyes popped open with the shrill alarm and he rolled over to shut it off. When he rolled back, Ashleigh had turned over and her face was inches from his own. He covered the distance instantly and kissed her, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing her tight.

"Good morning, princess, did you sleep well?"

"Absolutely fantastic, my prince, and how was your sleep?"

"Super. I can't remember a better nights sleep. It must be that I'm sleeping in my own bed instead of a hotel room."

"Yeah," she echoed, "it must have been the bed. Oh, Tommy, look at the time, I have to get ready for work. I did bring a change of clothes with me but I still have to shower and put on my makeup. Would you like to join me in the shower? I think we have just a little time."

"I'd love to, princess, you start the water and I'll get the towels."

Tom kissed her quickly and rose from the bed. As he strode into the bathroom, Ashleigh grinned broadly and licked her lips as she watched the muscles of his ass, then she rose from the bed and followed in his footsteps. She went directly to the shower stall and turned the water to warm, testing it with her hand.

Suddenly, there was a hand on her ass with the fingers poking between her ass cheeks and almost touching her asshole. Ashleigh shuddered in anticipation and wiggled her ass in a gesture of acceptance. She reached back and grabbed Tom's wrist and pulled him into the shower with her. She moved his hand to the small of her back and pressed her breasts to his chest.

"Tommy, darling, you can do anything you want, I'm all yours. Just remember that I'll be the one taking you home tonight no matter what happens at Sharon's, ok?"

"I'll remember, princess, but you're sure making a mystery out of tonight. Why do you want me to remember I love you so badly? What's going to happen tonight? Is this some kind of test?"

"No, nothing like that, it's just that Sharon has this idea."

"She's afraid one or more of us will get jealous unless we all have had sex with everybody else in the group so that no one feels left out. That means that I can't have sex with you tonight because you haven't been with Diane and Sharon hasn't been with Dave so I have to be with Ted tonight instead of you. It's just to even things up before Sharon announces her future plans."

"Do you understand, darling? That's why I want you to be sure that I'm coming home with you even tho we will have different sex partners tonight."

"Hmmm, I guess I understand but until I hear Sharon's plans I still don't really understand. But you are right, I haven't made it with Diane yet but how are you going to arrange that? Dave seems to be a pretty jealous type of guy, although he was ok with things last weekend."

"Don't worry, darling, we girls have this thing all planned. I will end up with Ted, Sharon with Dave, and you with Diane so that by the end of the evening, we'll all be even. But that doesn't start until later and right now I'm hot and ready for you. Do me, Tommy, right now please."

As Tom began washing her body, Ashleigh concentrated on washing his cock and his balls. In moments, they were both breathing hard and Ashleigh began pumping Tom's hard cock with her tiny hands. Faster and faster her hands moved on the rock hard shaft and with each movement she gripped his cock tighter. When she felt the head of his cock engorge, she knew he was nearly ready to explode and she moved her mouth down to cover his cockhead.

Tom was nearly out of his mind. His eyes were closed and his breath was coming in short bursts as he pushed himself to cum in her hot, wet mouth. His hands gripped the sides of her head and held her steady as he took over the pumping of his cock in and out of her mouth. Within a few strokes, his hot cum flooded her mouth. Ashleigh sucked and swallowed greedily, not allowing a drop of his delicious cum to escape her mouth.

When he was dry, she released his cock and stood up, placing her arms around his neck and pressing her breasts against his still heaving chest.

"MMmmm, Tommy, thank you so much, your cum tastes so good I can't get enough of it."

"You can have all you want, princess, your mouth is almost as good as your pussy when it comes to draining me."

"Now it's my turn."

Tom slid a hand between her legs and immediately pushed his thumb into her pussy. Ashleigh whimpered at this intrusion but spread her legs a little wider. Tom pressed his thumb into her then removed it only to reinsert it once again. With the second insertion, he also pushed his middle finger up her asshole and Ashleigh gasped, gripping him tighter in response to having both of her holes filled. Tom kissed her with his mouth open and shoved his tongue into her mouth as tho it was a cock being pushed into her.

Ashleigh squeezed her legs together to keep the dual intruders inside of her as Tom pumped his hand up and down inside of her. She sucked his tongue deeply into her mouth and in moments was beginning to cum. Her breath came in bursts, her muscles tightened as she reached for her climax, then she moaned loudly as she passed over the edge of orgasm and began sliding down the backside, completely wrapped inside Tom and Tom inside of her.

"Oh God that was fantastic." She breathed when she could speak. "You just keep taking me to places I've never been. Oh Tommy."

His thumb was still inside her and his middle finger was still up her ass as she began to relax against him. Tom began wiggling his fingers and Ashleigh moaned again, protesting that she couldn't cum again but Tom didn't stop. Her breathing quickened and her grip on his shoulders tightened as she worked to bring herself to another orgasm. Finally, in one great burst of breath, she climaxed again then sank into his supporting arms.

"You bastard, oh you wonderful bastard." She murmured.

Tom gently removed his fingers from her nether holes, then turned off the water. He reached outside the glass cage and retrieved a towel and began drying her. She moaned softly as he patted her with the soft towel, kissing her face at the same time. Finally, he wrapped the towel around her shoulders and gently pushed her out of the shower stall.

Fifteen minutes later they met in the kitchen. Tom was making coffee and Ashleigh cuddled him from behind, kissing the back of his neck. Tom was as happy as any man had a right to be. He was also dreaming of fucking Diane later that day as a bonus.

Friday seemed to zoom by for all concerned and suddenly it was nearly six o'clock. Ashleigh was at Tom's, Diane was at Dave's, and Sharon and Ted were at home, awaiting their guests. Sharon had forewarned Ted and Diane had hinted to Dave so the group was more than ready to get the party under way.