Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom gets a butt plug and Sharon gets Ashleigh at work.
3.1k words
4.68
22.3k
2
0

Part 27 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh removed her fingers from Tom's asshole and reached for the butt plug. She carefully applied a liberal amount of K-Y Jelly to the length of the plug, then reached to caress Tom's ass with her left hand.

She moved the plug to the opening of his asshole, which was freshly lubricated from her fingers, and applied gently pressure. As the head of the plug began to enter Tom's ass, she reminded him to relax and not fight it. Tom began to moan as she applied more pressure. Then the head slipped into his asshole with a plop and Tom jumped.

"Easy, Tommy, that's the head. That's the biggest part. The rest of this is easy. Just relax and let me help you."

She let the head stay a moment so he could get used to the size, then began to apply pressure gently to slide the short shaft into his ass so the plug was fitted as nicely as hers. When the plug was firmly imbedded, she leaned forward and kissed his ass cheeks.

"It's completely in, Tommy, just relax and it will begin to feel better and better. Are you OK? I love you, Tommy, darling."

"I'm....OK...It's...just....very....different."

"Lie down on your side and get used to the feeling. Your cock is certainly reacting just fine. You're bigger than ever, Tommy, I can't wait for you to screw me with this big cock."

Tom rolled over on his side and smiled. He reached for Ashleigh and she came into his arms. She kissed him warmly, rubbing her breasts into his chest, toying with his cock between her warm thighs. It didn't take long for Ashleigh to generate a real need in Tom and she rolled him onto his back.

"Let me sit on you, Tommy, that way you don't have to move."

Ashleigh raised herself and spread her legs to straddle Tom. She felt her own butt plug move in her ass and knew she would very soon have both of her holes filled. She grabbed his cock with her left hand and positioned it at the entrance to her pussy. Closing her eyes to fully enjoy the sensation, she began to sink down over his really hard cock and moaned as he began to enter her.

"Oh, God, you're so big. I can feel both cocks inside me. Oh Tommy, it's wonderful. You are filling me up and moving my butt plug at the same time. Oh, you wonderful man."

Ashleigh continued to sink down, impaling herself on his hard spike until he was fully inside her. Tom felt the additional pressure of the butt plug but there was no pain or discomfort. He began to realize that his cock was fully inserted into her but it wasn't as hot as he imagined.

He found he could relax and let her use his cock without overheating himself. In this position, anyway, the butt plug was proving to be an asset. Ashleigh began to move her hips to please herself. Forward and back, left and right, around in circles, leaning forward to kiss Tom, then leaning back to reveal the base of his cock sticking out of her pussy. Tom massaged her breasts whenever they were in reach, pinching the nipples and grasping the fullness of them in his hands. Ashleigh moaned with growing excitement.

"Oh, yes, Tommy, play with my tits, rub them, pinch them, I love it, yes, yes, oh your cock feels so good, Oh I'm cummmmming."

Several times Ashleigh pushed herself to orgasm. Finally, she sat up straight, eyes closed, relaxing her breathing. Tom was still fondling her breasts and she placed her hands over his, pressing his hands into her flesh.

"Fuck me, Tommy, get on top or behind me and fuck me with this big cock of yours. Please, Tommy, I want to get fucked now."

Tom grasped her by the hips and rolled her over onto her back, keeping himself inside her through the move. She lifted her legs to circle his waist and locked her ankles behind him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Tom assumed the classic pushup position, resting his weight on his hands and his toes. He felt the butt plug in his ass as he began to pump his cock into Ashleigh's dripping wet pussy.

Tom marveled at the lack of sensation that seemed to engulf his cock due to the butt plug. It was as if his cock wasn't attached and he was just going thru the motions.

Suddenly the feelings returned in a rush and he felt the pressure to fill her pussy with his hot juices. He couldn't quite cum and he didn't want to hold back. The pressure became almost unbearable. Tom fucked Ashleigh as hard and as fast as he possible could, trying to empty his balls into her. Finally, he cock gushed his hot juices and his asshole tightened around the intruder causing double sensations in his groin.

Tom emptied his balls into Ashleigh's pulsating pussy and tried to compress the plug in his ass in the process. The sensations coupled together were overwhelming. Minutes after he finished pumping his juices into her, he still felt the continuing need to press forward caused by the constriction in his asshole. The feeling was intense but not painful. He found he really enjoyed the feeling generated by having the butt plug in his ass while he fucked Ashleigh.

As they rested, Tom realized the feeling of the butt plug was not the same as being fucked in the ass but maybe it was a step in that direction. He began to think that with Ashleigh's help he may someday experience something close to what she was feeling and have his curiosity satisfied.

For now, the butt plug was as far as he was willing to go but who knew what the future might bring. Whatever it was, he was certain that Ashleigh would have a lot to do with it. He leaned down and kissed her on the nose, causing her to open her mouth and search for his lips.

"So, what do you think? Was it nice? Did you like it? Shall we do it again? Talk to me, Tommy, I think it was delicious!"

"It was nice. It was interesting but not painful and yes, someday we should do it again. Thank you for pushing me to try it. It is a feeling I think I would like to experience again."

"Oh, that's good. We're going to experience lots of things, Tommy, just you wait and see. There's a whole world of experience just waiting for us. MMmmm, I can hardly wait."

When he finally removed his spent cock from her dripping pussy, Ashleigh convinced Tom to allow the butt plug to stay in place overnight. He had to have continuous pressure to remind his asshole that it had been enlarged so that next time the insertion would be easier.

After a lot of kisses and caresses, he finally agreed and they rolled together one final time before falling asleep.

When the alarm went off on Monday morning, Tom reached across Ashleigh to turn it off and kissed her in the process. She returned his kiss and caressed his ass, causing him to remember that the butt plug was still in place.

"May I help you remove your plug this morning? I think a joint shower is in order."

"Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm not sure what this will feel like when it comes out and you're the expert."

"Right. Into the shower then and we'll get started. Today is a work day and we can't be late."

They both rose from the bed and walked into the bathroom, Ashleigh walked ahead of Tom and moved her ass seductively. In the shower, they began to play with each other, spreading soap liberally over each other's bodies. Suddenly, Ashleigh gripped the wide end of Tom's butt plug and pulled, causing him to grimace as the head exited his asshole with a plopping sound.

"Are you OK? Did that hurt or were you just surprised?"

"I'm OK and no it didn't hurt but it was unexpected pressure. I feel like I'm empty and that my asshole is wide open."

"Yes, that's what it feels like. Don't worry, you'll get used to it and you'll get to like the feeling if you keep it up."

Tom reached around and removed Ashleigh's butt plug in the same manner and she reacted with a long sigh as she felt the emptiness. They completed their showers and thoroughly washed their respective plugs. Ashleigh took control of their toys and placed them in a container that would remain in the bathroom for easy access.

Breakfast was a simple affair with each of them choosing their favorite cereal. As they ate, they constantly glanced at each other but no words were spoken. Finally, Tom broke his silence.

"Thank you for expanding my horizons with the butt plug. It is an experience I won't soon forget and one that I would like to repeat, although not necessarily right away."

"You're welcome, Tommy, I'm glad you're so open to new ideas. It speaks well of our relationship that you trust me in this way. I trust you as well so if there is anything you want me to try, please let me know and I'll be only too glad to return the favor. We should get dressed or we'll both be late."

Picking up their breakfast dishes, Ashleigh leaned over and kissed him lightly, then took the dishes to the sink. Tom rose and followed her, wrapping his arms around her at the sink. He bent over to kiss the side of her neck and she moved her head to allow his complete access.

Then she turned in his embrace and kissed him warmly on the mouth, allowing her tongue to enter his mouth and tease him.

Finally, she backed away and directed him to the bedroom to dress for the workday. With a slight pout on his face, he began to move towards the bedroom. Twenty minutes later, they were kissing each other good-bye in the driveway as they prepared to go their separate ways for the day.

As Ashleigh was about to leave, she heard Sharon call out to her.

"How about riding with me on your first day, Ashleigh?"

"Sure. I'll be right over."

Ashleigh returned her keys to her purse and walked across the street to Sharon's waiting car. When she was seated, she leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. Sharon returned the kiss and began driving toward their office.

"Today we have an indoctrination scheduled for you along with lunch with me and some of the other executives. Since you'll be working with some of them I thought you might as well meet them now. Be careful, there is no fraternizing with the enemy and we can't show our hand in the office, OK?"

"I understand. This is so exciting I can hardly wait. How are things going with you and Ted? We haven't had a chance to talk much lately."

"Just fine, thank you. We had a grand time last night and I am still feeling him out. By the way, I introduced Ted to the butt plug the other day and he seemed to like it. Have you talked to Tom yet?"

"Yes. I put the butt plug up his ass last night and he seemed to like it as well. He is aware that Ted is having similar thoughts so I told him that you and I would be the facilitators and they could just go along with the program. Is that OK?"

"That's great. It means we can have an all out card game sometime soon. That sounds really delicious, don't you think?"

"Absolutely. Do you think we should include Diane and Dave? I'm not sure Dave would go for the "no rules" version of the game. What do you think?"

"I tend to agree but we should talk to Diane and let her guide us as to Dave's ideas. Anyway, we won't be doing anything for awhile, we have too many other things to occupy us for now."

Sharon parked in her executive parking space and they walked into the building together.

Ashleigh and Sharon had been working overtime since Ashleigh started on Monday and now it was Wednesday evening. Most of the staff had left and only the two of them were in the office. At six o'clock, Sharon called Ashleigh into her office and suggested they quit for the day and enjoy themselves for awhile. The look in Sharon's eye told Ashleigh she meant to really enjoy each other and Ashleigh was immediately wet between her legs.

Ashleigh closed the door to Sharon's office and flipped the lock. She crossed the open space in a few steps and was instantly accepted into Sharon's warm embrace. Sharon kissed her with her mouth open and her tongue lashing out to delve into the deepest corners of Ashleigh's mouth. Sharon's hands were splayed across Ashleigh's back, forcing their chests together. Ashleigh wrapped her arms around Sharon's neck and returned the kiss with equal fervor.

"We'll have to be quick because the cleaning staff will be her shortly. Move over to the couch and get comfortable."

Ashleigh moved across the office unbuttoning her blouse as she walked. Sharon imitated Ashleigh's moves and was the first to remove her bra.

Standing in front of each other, naked to the waist, their breathing became labored. Sharon bent her head and took Ashleigh's left breast into her mouth, sucking and nibbling like a hungry child. Ashleigh held her head in place and moaned softly. After a few seconds, Sharon moved to the right breast and repeated her ministrations.

"Please, Ashleigh, let me take care of you. I want to devour you completely. Lay down on the couch and let me finish undressing you."

Ashleigh complied with Sharon's wishes, unsnapping her skirt as she sat on the couch, then raising her legs so Sharon could easily slip the garment off her body. She lay back on the cushion, wearing only her teeniest bikini panty. As she looked up as Sharon, who was also undressed to her panty, her hunger grew almost to fever pitch. When Sharon removed her own panties, Ashleigh let out a soft moan.

"Oh, God, Sharon, I want you. Please take me quickly."

Sharon reached down and grasped the tiny bikini that still protected Ashleigh's clit and began to pull it down her legs.

When she was completely naked, Sharon opened Ashleigh's legs and crawled between them, stopping with her face just inches from the woman's already dripping pussy. Hesitating just for a moment, Sharon dipped her head and lashed out her tongue, running it the full length of the slit that protected Ashleigh's clit. Ashleigh stiffened as the tip of Sharon's tongue raced across the tip of her engorged clit. She bit her lip to keep from screaming out loud at the sensations Sharon's tongue was sending through her taut body.

She wrapped her thighs around Sharon's head as that stiff tongue continued its penetration of her nether parts. Again and again Ashleigh stiffened as Sharon's tongue sent her on a roller coaster of emotion. After several orgasms, Ashleigh finally released Sharon's head from its prison between her thighs and begged to be allowed to administer the same treatment to her lover.

When they kissed, Sharon discovered that Ashleigh's lip was bleeding.

"You wanted me to keep quiet. I couldn't handle it any other way."

Ashleigh rolled Sharon onto her back and assumed the aggressor position Sharon had previously occupied. I'm really going to get you for that, she thought to herself, watch out Sharon.

Ashleigh repeated Sharon's maneuver of slipping her tongue between the opening of her clit and was rewarded as Sharon stiffened and allowed a slight moan to escape her lips. Ashleigh moved her hands under Sharon's ass cheeks and forced her to spread her legs wide. She flattened her tongue and licked from the base of Sharon's cunt to the tip of her clit. Sharon raised her hips and froze, begging silently for more.

Ashleigh repeated the gesture, this time allowing her finger to touch Sharon's wet asshole. Sharon yelped as the digit began penetrating into her back hole.

Ashleigh continued her assault on both fronts, licking Sharon's cunt and clit while sliding her finger into Sharon's asshole at the same time. Sharon's breath came in huge gasps as she dealt quietly with the huge surge of emotions that flooded her body. Finally she stiffened completely. Sharon held her position, head on the couch, body stiff, thighs tightly wrapped around Ashleigh's head, for several long seconds.

In a final burst of energy, she increased the tension of her body, then allowed the air to burst forth from her lungs in one huge whoosh followed by many quick gasps as she tried to regain control of her breathing.

Ashleigh was elated. She really made Sharon cum and at the same time fingered herself to another small orgasm in the process. When Sharon's breathing began to slow down, Ashleigh moved to lay on top of the sweating woman, kissing her face and licking the slight traces of blood from her lips. She placed her hot, wet pussy on Sharon's and applied gentle pressure as their breasts also rubbed together.

Sharon moved her arms to surround Ashleigh and kissed her deeply, invading her mouth with a probing tongue and running her nails over Ashleigh's back.

"My God, that was fantastic. I didn't realize I was so tense. You really sent me over the edge, my darling, are you OK?"

"I'm fantastic, Sharon, I really wanted to give you something special and I got myself off in the process."

"It was something special, all right, but I think we should get dressed now. I don't want to push our luck."

The two women disengaged and hurriedly dressed, both of them neglecting to wear their bras. When Sharon unlocked her door, she found the office still empty. They retrieved their purses and walked hand in hand to the main door, then out to the parking lot and Sharon's waiting car. Just then, the truck bearing the cleaning crew pulled up to the front door of the building.

The two women glanced at each other and smiled. They knew what the cleaning crew just missed and that made the episode even hotter. On the way home, Sharon stopped at the post office to check the box she had rented. When she returned to the car she was carrying an armload of stamped reply envelopes.

"Looks like we've got some replies. Now it's your turn to start working, Ashleigh, you haven't much time to sort thru these and let us know how we did at the meeting on Friday night."

"Don't worry, I'll get Tommy to help me and we'll have something to say, I'm sure."