Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 08

Story Info
All 6 of them party down - anything goes!
4.4k words
4.68
14.2k
2
0

Part 32 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At seven pm, Sharon opened the door to Tom and Ashleigh. Just behind them, coming up the walk where Dave and Diane. The women were barely dressed with see-through blouses and short skirts while the men were dressed in slacks and t-shirts. All of them wore shoes and socks so the clothing count was even, since the women hadn't worn bras.

Hugs and kisses were exchanged all around before Sharon ushered them into the family room. In the center of the room was an object covered by a blanket. Ashleigh walked up to the object and began to lift the blanket but Sharon stopped her.

"No, no, sweetheart, that's for later. It's a surprise I think you will all enjoy. Ted, dear, why don't you serve the drinks so we can get this evening under way."

A short while later each of them had a glass of wine and they were seated on the couches and chairs in the room. Although there was no lack of conversation, they were obviously waiting for Sharon to get the festivities started. Finally, she stood in the center of the room next to the covered object and called for attention.

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention! In my limited spare time, I have been searching the internet looking for ideas for our new business. I had the idea that not all of our business would come from couples so I started looking for ways to allow singles to enjoy themselves without, of course, resorting to prostitution. One of my finds is this object."

With that statement, Sharon removed the blanket.

"It's a plastic stand that can be set on a bed or against the wall or even on it's own in the middle of a room. As you can see, it has a small arm in the center slot that, if desired , can be raised or lowered to suit the individual. The arm is designed to hold a wide variety of dildos, allowing the user to amuse themselves by backing onto the dildo and have their hands free for other activities. I have a small assortment of dildoes as you can see. The speed and depth of the penetration is completely controlled by the user and the dildoes provided also allow for anal as well as vaginal penetration. Well, group, what do you think?"

"Marvelous!" cried Ashleigh!

"Amazing!" echoed Diane.

The men all agreed the machine, if it could be called that, was certainly unique but it also seemed to be designed for women. Ashleigh then took the floor after the uproar died down.

"It seems to me that when last we met you boys, except for Dave, also got your asses reamed and loved it! I think it would work for both sexes and still allow the hands to be used in other ways."

"I get your drift." added Ted. "But what if we could automate it and allow the user to lie on his or her back. That would give us a few more options, dont' you think?"

"You're getting ahead of us, Teddy dear, but you do have a good idea." admitted Sharon.

"I like getting fucked from behind, girls." Diane chimed in, "but I also like the freedom of being on my back. I think Ted's got a terrific idea if he can make it work."

Ashleigh was checking out the variety of dildoes that were on display with a pensive look on her face. Finally, she turned to Sharon and asked.

"Have you tried it out yet, Sharon?"

"No, not yet. It only arrived today. I ordered one for each of us. You two can take yours home and let me know what you think next weekend. What do you think about that?"

"Sounds good to me, Sharon, and I can see by the grin on her face that Diane also agrees. As an additional benefit we can let the boys rest while we practice. Unless you boys want to try it as well."

After a chorus of yesses, Sharon requested they clear the center of the floor and move the cushions so play could begin. The no rules deck would be used and the money would be limited to $10 per person. After that, the bet would be clothes only.

The game got under way with a good deal of drinking. The money was lost almost immediately, with Tom the big winner. As the clothes came off, the heat in the room rose by leaps and bounds. Ashleigh was the first one to be completely naked although the others weren't far behind. On the next hand, she lost and Ted won. Now it was time for Ashleigh to pick a penalty card.

Ashleigh was directed to suck the cock of the winner for two minutes. She moved in front of Ted and took his nearly hard cock in her small hand, cooing at the prospect of filling her mouth. When her lips closed over the head of his cock, Ted closed his eyes and Sharon started the timer. Ashleigh was required to just hold the cock in her mouth, not to actually apply any suction. When the time went off, she pursed her lips and let Ted's hard cock plop as it exited her warm, wet mouth.

Ashleigh moved back to her position with her pussy beginning to drip. She stared directly at Ted and licked her lips seductively, watching as Ted's cock jumped in response. The game was just beginning to be fun.

On the next hand, Diane lost her panties and performed a short, sexy striptease as she divested herself of the tiny thong she was wearing. Tom lost the next hand and blithly shed his underpants, displaying a raging hardon from the previous hands. The girls oohed and aahed while Dave and Ted clapped in unison.

After several more hands, all of the players were naked and several had been sucked and/or kissed. Finally, Sharon lost a hand and Tom won, requiring Sharon to draw a card. This one stated she had to sit on a cock for two minutes. Sharon reminded Tom that he was required just to sit still and not cause a commotion.

Sharon took Tom by the hand and pressed her body to his, locking her lips onto his in a searing kiss.

"Just to get my juices flowing, Tommy. Thanks."

Sharon adjusted Tom's position on the floor then moved into position facing him and his hard cock. She put the head of his cock at the opening of her vagina and closed her eyes as she savored the heat flowing from Tom to herself. Sharon moaned with the insertion and Diane started the timer, reminding Sharon that it was just insertion, not fucking.

Sharon shuddered! It felt so good to have a hard cock inside her. In less than 30 seconds, she began to rock back and forth minutely almost escaping the watchful eyes of Ashleigh and Diane.

"Stop that, Sharon, you're cheating!" screamed Diane. "Ashleigh, make her stop moving. She's enjoying this way too much."

Ashleigh put her hands on Sharon's shoulders to press her down in hopes of stopping her movement but the impaled woman just wiggled her ass from side to side to offset the pressure of her friend. Suddenly, the timer shrieked and Ashleigh pulled Sharon forward. Tom's cock slipped from her dripping pussy with a slurp and Sharon moaned as she suddenly felt very empty.

"Damn, that was good." she said, grinning broadly.

For the next few rounds, the normal kinds of sexual activity ensued. Dave stuck his cock into Ashleigh from behind and Ted got his into Diane-twice. Several more hands of semi-fucking and sucking took place before Dave drew the card they had all been waiting for - he was to get fucked in the ass by Ted. The tension in the room was almost palpable as Dave read the card out loud. He paused, looking at Diane for a long time, before finally agreeing to this torture.

Diane took Dave to the corner of the room and began to kiss and caress him, getting him as horny as she could given the circumstances. Dave's cock was as hard as it had ever been when she was finished. Diane also promised to take good care of his cock while his ass was being serviced. Finally, Dave got down on all fours in the middle of the room with Diane in front of him.

Diane took the bottle of oil from Sharon, who had been oiling up Ted's cock in preparation for the coming event, and liberally applied the oil to Dave's ass. She easily pushed her finger into his ass, whispering to him to relax as she did so. In short order, she was able to get two and then three of her small fingers into his ass and he was grunting audibly as she pressed her digits in and out of his anal passage. Finally, Diane began to explain to Dave just exactly what was going to happen, in addition to his ass being entered.

"Honey, just relax and you will enjoy it, I promise. I will move under you and, as Ted begins to enter your ass, I will push my pussy up to allow you to enter me. Sharon is going to sit astride you, facing Ted, in order for him to feel her as he enters you. Once he is fully inside you, he will stop moving and it will be up to you to decide if you want to move or just stay still. You don't have to move if you don't want to but Tom says it feels really great if you do move. Are you ready?"

"I guess so. I never thought I'd be in this position. Your sure I'll like it?"

"You liked it when I fucked your ass,didn't you? I can guarantee you Ted's cock will feel much better than my dildo did, honey, you'll see. I love you, Davey, I really do."

"I love you too, Diane."

Dave felt Ted's thighs touch his and marveled at the warm feeling. In the next moment, he felt the head of Ted's cock against the opening of his ass and stiffened.

"Relax, honey, relax and pretend it's me back there."

Dave exhaled and tried to relax. Ted's cock began to apply pressure to Dave's sphincter and in a moment the head of his cock popped through. Ted let it stay to allow Dave to get used to the feeling of being penetrated. At this point, Diane slipped under Dave and pressed her hard nipples to his chest and her legs surrounded him. He felt the tip of his cock pushing agianst the opening of her hot pussy and inadvertantely moved his hips forward.

Ted moved forward with Dave and ended up pushing an inch or so of his cock into Dave's loosening asshole. Sharon then stepped over Dave's lowered back and pushed herself against Ted as she had when he fucked Tom in the ass days ago. She grabbed Ted's face and kissed him hard, shoving her tongue down his throat and pushing her rockhard nipples into his chest. With one more slight lunge, Ted was completely inside Dave's ass and Dave was completely inside Diane's pussy. Dave couldn't believe the rush of feeling that came over him in this double embrace.

Across the room, Tom was busily inserting his cock across Ashleigh's hot, wet pussy as she faced the foursome on all fours. She insisted on watching and Tom was glad she did. He was teasing her, rubbing his cock across her clit without entering her. When Tom saw Ted's cock slid into Dave's ass, he realized it was time to enter the hot, waiting woman beneath him. He pulled his hips back and slid his entire length into her in one stroke. Ashleigh screamed and pushed backward into him, urging him to go deeper into her. Her lusty words set off the actions of the foursome.

Dave was the first to groan.

"Move that thing, Ted, I can't stand it just sitting there."

"Thataboy, Davey, get fucked good so you can fuck me as well."

"Give it to him, Teddy dear, and I'll help you cum. Pinch my tits, oh please, pinch them, Teddy. I'm so hot for you."

Ted just grunted and followed instructions. He pulled back and partially withdrew his cock from Dave's ass. At the same time, Sharon pressed her hard nipples into his chest and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Ted twisted Sharon's nipples hard, causing her to yelp and press herself to him even more.

Dave was in a world of his own. His ass was filled with a hot cock and his own cock was being squeezed by Diane's equally hot pussy. Every movement gave him a new thrill in both of his lower parts. His breathing became labored as he sought to cum and yet he didn't want to cum but just to keep up the welcome friction on his cock and in his ass. He was comming apart at the seams when he finally gave in and poured his hot juices deep into Diane's grasping pussy.

Diane screamed as Dave's cum overheated her already hot pussy. She clamped herself around his hot cock and used her legs to pull herself up and down the length of his shaft.

Diane's screams set off Ashleigh and Tom, who came almost together and added their moans to the party. Finally, Ted loudly groaned his cum and Sharon added her screams of ecstacy as she rubber her clit hard against Ted and came.

When the group finally calmed down and extracted themselves from one another, Sharon and Ashleigh joined Diane in kissing and hugging Dave to thank him for being such a good sport. Then Sharon suggested showers all around and a time out for food and drink. The girls used the showers first then the guys. With clean bodies, they reassembled in the game room, hugging and kissing each other with genuine affection. As they ate the light snack that Sharon had provided, they began to talk about their new business veture.

They were seated with their respective partners and the intimate caressing began while they discussed the style of the operation they each envisioned. After a short time, it was evident that the guys were up for another round. This time, however, Sharon suggested they just draw keys for the choice of partner. Since there were three bedrooms and tomorrow was Sunday, Sharon further suggested that the pairings could be kept until the morning, if no one objected.

"Are there alarm clocks in each of the rooms?"

"Yes, I think so, Diane, what do you have in mind?"

"I don't think I should be away from Dave for the whole night, especially tonight when so much has happened to him. Could we set a time and exchange partners so we wake up to our own guys?"

Sharon noticed Dave grinning broadly at Diane's suggestion and revised her statement.

"OK, how about we keep the draw until 2 am since it's almost midnight now? Would that be OK with you, Diane?"

"Yes, thank you, Sharon. I think 2 am would be just fine."

"I think the guys should be the ones to make the move, don't you, Ashleigh?"

"Absolutely, Diane, I intend to thoroughly enjoy myself and I don't think I'll be in any condition to move by 2 am."

While the men searched for their house keys, Sharon retrieved a basket for the draw. Diane was first to draw and she ended up with Ted's key. Sharon retrieved Tom's key and Ashleigh was left with Dave's key. They changed positions to be next to their respective lovers and began kissing and caressing each other. After about 10 minutes, Sharon and Tom left the room and retired to the master bedroom. Ted and Diane left right behind them and finally Dave and Ashleigh made their move.

When Ashleigh and Dave entered the bedroom, she immediately turned and kissed him, mouth open, tongue probing, as they had been doing in the other room. Dave responded in kind and their bodies pressed together. Ashleigh was pleased to feel Dave's hard cock pressing against her thigh after his earlier ass reaming. She shuddered as she remembered she had promised Dave earlier that he would get the opportunity to fuck her ass. It seemed that this should be his opportunity and her pussy was already dripping in anticipation.

Dave's hands were caressing her back and moving to her ass cheeks. He was kneading her back in almost a massage style and Ashleigh began to sigh in between kisses.

"Oh, Davey, that feels so good."

"So you like massages, do you Ashleigh?"

"Oh, yes, I love being massaged. I just never get enough of it."

"Lay down on the bed and I'll give you a massage. For the record, Diane thinks I give pretty great massages. We'll see what you think."

Ashleigh lay face down on the bed with her arms loosely framing her head. She spread her legs slightly to give Dave access to all of her most important parts and he grinned wickedly to himself.

Dave straddled her back and let his cock slip into the crack of her ass. Ashleigh let out a long sigh as she felt the heat from his cock. Dave began the massage with her shoulders and her arms, rubbing on his hands first to warm it slightly, then applying to her waiting skin. She began to fully relax as he rubbed her arms and shoulders wonderfully. Diane had a real winner here, she thought, he really does know how to give a great massage.

He adjusted his position as he worked lower on her back and she spread her legs a little wider to allow his cock to slip deeply into the crack of her ass just brushing her nether lips. Dave's cock harded slightly as the heat of her pussy warmed him. When he again moved down, he knelt between her legs and raised her ass just a little. His hands began to knead her ass cheeks and slip between her moist lips as they passed from front to back.

Ashleigh raised her ass and pushed herself up to her knees while keeping her head on the pillow. Dave got the hint and began seriously caressing her ass and fingering her steaming pussy.

"Oh, yes, Davey, that feels so good. Keep doing that." She cooed as he lightly finger fucked her pussy.

Her ass was really beginning to move now, up and down, round and round, mesmerizing Dave as he pumped two fingers in and out of her moving pussy. He glanced at their image in the mirror, watching as his big, black hands invaded this lovely white ass and realized that the contrast of their respective skin colors added to the sexiness of the moment.

"Ashleigh, look in the mirror. I'm going to put my big, black cock into this little white pussy of yours. Watch my cock disappear into your pussy, Ashleigh, just watch it!"

Ashleigh turned her head to the side and stared in amazement. She was about to get fucked by a huge black cock and the stark contrast was amazing. She watched transfixed as Dave placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy and paused.

"Don't stop, Davey, please push that thing into me."

Dave eased the head of his cock into her steaming pussy and both of them stared as his cock slowly disappeared into her body. The sight was incredible. When his balls bounced on her ass, she shuddered, realizing that he was completely inside her. She could feel the head of his cock touching her cervix. She was as full as she was ever going to be and she loved it. Her vagina was stretched to it's limit. Ashleigh groaned and gasped for breath then she began to wail.

"Fuck me, Davey, fuck your little white girl with that big black cock. I want to watch it slide in and out. Please, Davey, fuck me now."

Davey pulled out nearly to the tip then pushed back in, filling her completely. As he repeated this movement, Ashleigh started to talk dirty to him, exciting him further.

"Come on, you fucker, slam it into me. Harder, Davey, faster. Oh, yeah that's it. Like that. Oh, it hurts. It hurts so good, Davey, yeah baby harder, you mother fucker. Slam it in there. Yes, that's good, Ahhh."

She was pushing back onto his cock with every thrust, trying to get him deeper inside her. Davey varied his speed, conserving his energy. Each time he slowed down, she began to talk to him again.

"NO,don't slow down, keep fucking me, hard, that's it, harder, baby, hurt me, yes, like that, oh, oh, god, it hurts, yes, yes, that's the way, I knew you could do it. I'm almost there, come on, Davey, make me cum. Yes, yes, that's it. I'm cummmminnngggg. Ohhhhhh."

Ashleigh froze in place as she reached her peak and Davey couldn't have moved if he wanted to because she gripped his cock so hard with her cunt muscles. He held her ass tightly and began breathing through his mouth in an effort to maintain his control. When her hot juices washed over his cock he nearly lost it. It was only by a great effort of willpower that he didn't cum. He wanted to cum in her ass tonight, not in her pussy. When he felt his control returning, Ashleigh was also recovering and she began talking to him once more.

"Oh, Davey, you're still hard. You didn't cum. Let me catch my breath, baby, and we'll start again. Oh, Davey, you feel so good inside me."

"Ashleigh, I would like to cum in your ass. You did promise me, do you remember?"

"Yes, Davey, I remember. Yes, you can cum in my ass. Come on, Davey, put that thing in my ass now. I'm ready. Oh, god, am I ready."

12