Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 11

Story Info
Ashleigh's family get-together after Geeta's party.
6k words
4.41
22.2k
7
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series of short stories chronicles the journey of Ashleigh with her friends and relations, as she explores her sexuality, and progresses from teenage sex to the wider reaches of sexual behaviour. They are written from different points of view, to give insight into how the experiences influence the individual characters.

Read the whole set of stories for a better understanding of the characters' motivation and personality, and watch their exploits unfold with people of both sexes, in single and group situations and within their families.

The house was empty when I arrived back from Geeta's party. I threw off my coat and stood in front of the tall mirror in my bedroom – and examined myself in full nudity in the half-light of my bedside lamps.

My naked cunt was sensitive to the touch from all the work done on it. It felt like a ripe plum in my hand. It throbbed. I winced. I squeezed and a rush of pain and passion and excitement ran through my body. I love that feeling when my body's all tingling after sex.

"What a pity I couldn't stay," I thought, feeling cheated, "just one more bitch to make me cum one last time ... that would have been perfect."

Then I started to worry: How would I get out of this one? How could I explain it to Mum? What could I possibly say to her? How would she react? Would she call me a slut and kick me out?

I spoke to myself in the mirror. "It's too late for excuses ... my only option is to confess ... get it out in the open ... accept my punishment."

"She might be my mother," I said, squeezing my cunt again to get another burst of tingle through my body, "but we're both women of a certain type ... the type that love sex and depravity and want everything ... from girl-on-girl stuff to vigorous hardcore."

"Perhaps I should celebrate being one of few women who have sex with their mother."

I was getting into this. My voice rose as I snarled at my image and shouted at the bitch in the mirror as if she was my enemy – my tits thrust out in defiance. I began to rehearse what I'd say to her when the confrontation came, rambling around different arguments to defend myself.

"I'm not a bad girl ... I don't get out of my mind on drink ... or do drugs ... or have tattoos and piercings ... and I look after my appearance, keeping slim and fit."

"I've done nothing more than you did at my age ... so I turned out like you ... so what?"

"You've spent a lifetime flaunting your body at men and women ... enjoying sex ... so why not me?"

I ran my hand down and around my right breast, down my side, down my waist, around my hips, around my arse, down my thigh and back up to feel the smoothness of my shaved pubic area. I loved my body. I gave my cunt another squeeze to produce another rush of excitement.

"So get off my case, bitch ... I'll do what I want ... if you don't like it .... you can go and fuck yourself."

"It's your fault really ... what an example you set ... I must have inherited your genes."

I felt better once I'd arrived at the conclusion that my mother was a fucking slut and she made me the way I am.

I remembered the business card in my coat pocket, the one given to me by the black woman with big tits and voluptuous arse – the stranger I'd brought to orgasm – who squirted lady cum all over my face – the dirty bitch. The thought made me laugh out loud. The memory sent a quiver from my head to my clit.

I read her name: Jessica. Call me, she said; come and spend a night with me and my partner. I couldn't wait to meet them and work on her cunt until it sprayed more lady cum all over my face, while he fucked me from behind.

Perhaps an eighteen year old girl like me ought to feel embarrassed by thoughts like that – but I didn't. Just the opposite – I felt excited. Another tingle ran through me at the thought of meeting two strangers for sex.

"Wait until I tell Danielle," I thought. Then I remembered bringing her mother, Joanne, to a shuddering climax – and her inviting me to fuck with her and her husband, Bill. Explaining to Danielle how I fucked her parents was going to be harder than talking to my mother.

Only after I'd got those thoughts from my mind did I notice my face was wrecked: my mascara was spread around my eyes and across my cheeks; my makeup and lipstick and the extra layers of gloss were gone – probably deposited around the cunts of Geeta's bitches. A thin, dried-on layer of Jessica's cum glistened on my nose – I could still taste its sweet saltiness – dirty bitch.

I let my almost-black hair out of its ponytail and shook it down across my shoulders, my pink nipples stuck upwards and outwards in response to the lewdness of my thoughts.

"I'm beautiful," I thought, without conceit, "I can get any man or woman I want." I laughed out loud. "Who could resist my pouty lips and my tits and my shaven cunt ... and my willingness to share them around?"

"I'm my own woman and can do anything I like ... have sex with anyone, anytime, anywhere ... even with my own mother." An involuntary shudder of excitement shot through me. It felt weird to be turned on by my own mother. I didn't care.

After a piss, I fell into bed without washing, so not to lose the smell of sex. Sleep was impossible. The events of the evening churned in my head – until I began to resent not finishing on a high with a final orgasmic flourish.

I reached into my bedside drawer for the vibrator that John gave me when Danielle and I went for the threesome. Nobody was home but me. It was time to make as much noise as I wanted – and fulfil my need to bring the evening to a climax.

My cunt was well lubricated from the action earlier in the evening, so the full length of the vibrator easily slipped inside me. I threw off the sheet and got onto my hands and knees – my arse in the air – the vibrator at full throttle. I knew it wouldn't take long to bring myself off.

Turning the vibrator around inside my cunt, I held it hard against me, and directed the rabbit onto my arsehole. I gasped as I pushed it inside and held it there with one hand, my fingers stroking around my clit. The rabbit worked wonders on my arse, the tips of my fingers circling in and out of my arsehole.

I soon entered the world where the only thing that matters is the pleasure playing around your erogenous zones and through your head. That place where everything blends into one sensation and you don't quite know what's best – up your cunt or your arsehole or the tingling that pulses through your body and your nipples – as the sensation flows in and around you.

My breathing got heavier. Saliva drained from my mouth to wet the pillow. My mind buzzed with images of women and shaven cunts and tight arseholes and men with big dicks up my cunt and filling my mouth with spicy cum. I thrashed about, working the sex toy on myself harder and harder.

When the orgasm came my cunt contracted around the vibrator, and gripped it tight. At the same time, my arsehole contracted around the rabbit, and gripped that. I felt my clit pulsing against my fingers, held tight inside my cunt. My body began to spasm, then again and again.

It was one of the most explosive orgasms I'd ever experienced – as if the stress built up during the anticipation of Geeta's party; and fucking about inside the cunts and arseholes of a bunch of strangers; and bringing my own mother to a climax all contributed to it.

I didn't realise how much tension I'd released until I collapsed down into the bed, dripping with sweat, my head soaked in the saliva that coated the pillow. I lay there and kept the vibrator up my cunt to hang onto the feeling of the orgasm. Nothing else mattered as I drifted into semi-sleep.

It sounded like a bird stirred in the undergrowth in my semi-consciousness. I awoke, exhausted but satisfied. The bedside lights seemed bright. The white figure in the doorway startled me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked, pulling the bedclothes around my shoulders.

"Long enough to realise that my little girl has grown into a sensuous woman."

"I must have inherited it from you," I said, the words I'd so carefully rehearsed completely gone from my mind. I was too busy slipping the vibrator out from inside me and burying it beneath the pillows, without my mother noticing.

"We have to talk, Ashleigh."

I groaned inside. The moment had arrived. I tried not to look at her, trying to close my ears to the expected verbal onslaught.

"It's my fault," she said, baffling me as she signalled a truce.

I picked up on her tone. "We can't help being the way we are, Mum." It didn't seem right calling her Mum. Like Dylan and I don't feel like brother and sister when we have sex – we're just lovers.

"We've been born with a gift," I continued, not quite understanding where the authority within my words came from. "I don't think we should beat ourselves up over it ... some women would kill for what we have."

My wisdom took the fight out of both of us.

"I knew nothing about it ... you understand?" she said.

"I don't regret it ... stuff happens," I said, the boldness of my words giving me the courage to look up at her.

"It felt like an expert working on me ... something special ... something most of Geeta's bitches would never achieve."

"I first had sex with a girl when I was sixteen ... and I've loved it ever since."

"You and Danielle, I suppose ... you are lucky to have a friend like that ... with the same basic interests as yourself."

She came and sat on the edge of the bed, alongside me. I hung on to the bedclothes, keeping a protective barrier between us.

"Until tonight, Ashleigh, I thought I'd done everything that a woman could possibly do ... I can't believe my daughter has shown me something new," she said. "You do know it's illegal ... don't you?" She looked me straight in the eyes, her makeup as much a mess as mine.

"People do illegal things every day."

"Nobody must ever know."

"What about Geeta's girlies?"

"Don't worry about them ... they all have secrets ... some from their husbands ... they won't tell."

Her answer lifted one of my concerns from my mind. I leaned forward and kissed her full on the lips. My heart pounded. She pulled back. Her eyes opened wide. She inhaled. She stared at me.

"You really are a little vixen ... aren't you?"

"No more than you would have been at my age," I said and leaned forward and kissed her full lips a second time. On this occasion, they parted slightly and I tasted the aroma of sex on her breath.

"You're determined to continue with this ... aren't you?"

"I'm only going to live once ... and I've already decided I want to try everything," I replied and looked her directly in the eyes and kissed her again and let my mouth open as hers opened in unison and played my tongue around her lips and into her mouth. I put my arms around her and felt her body press against mine.

She pulled away. "This is dangerous, Ashleigh."

"I love danger, Sheila."

She looked startled as we both realised I'd never called her by her Sheila before. "I call all my lovers by their first name ... there's no reason why you should be any different."

"You're a fucking tease, Ashleigh ... I bet you always get your own way."

I took that as a signal and reached out to her again. This time she moved towards me and our lips met in the middle and our mouths opened and our tongues met and we licked and sucked at each other. We stopped and gasped for breath and engaged our eyes before resuming the passion of our embrace.

It was time to increase the pace. I reached down and pulled at her blouse. Buttons popped and seams ripped – I didn't care – I just wanted to feel the enormity of her tits in my hands, against my face, against my tits. Her bra was off in seconds and her oversize breasts fell down her chest and swayed in front of my eyes.

"You will never know how many times I've fantasised about your tits, Sheila ... I love them." I lifted one in my hand – it was heavy – heavier than I'd imagined. The nipple was correspondingly enormous.

"I don't see why men should have all the fun ... do you?" I said, twisting her nipple between my fingers and thumb and feeling it grow before latching my mouth onto it and sucking hard. Sheila panted, her chest rising and falling.

"You certainly know how to treat a woman, Ashleigh."

"Don't feel inhibited, Sheila ... you can do anything to me ... the naughtier ... the dirtier ... the kinkier ... the better."

She hesitated. I took her hand and placed it on my tits beneath the bedclothes.

"You like that, don't you Sheila? You like touching girls ... and sucking their young tits ... and licking their tight cunts ... don't you Sheila?"

She didn't answer. It wasn't necessary. The sneer on her face and the slight lift of her top lip told me I'd touched the right button. She couldn't wait to go down on me – yet there was still some hesitation.

"What are you waiting for? My cunt is groaning for action ... you wouldn't want to disappoint me ... would you? I've done it for you ... it's your turn now."

"How could I have raised such a dirty young bitch like you?"

"It's in the genes ... and it's the best inheritance you could have given me ... so come on, Sheila ... I want to see some action from you."

My instruction removed the last barrier between us and everything started to happen at once. Sheila threw the bedclothes off me to expose my full nakedness.

"That's more like it, Sheila ... let's see what you can do with this," I said, lifting my knees and opening my legs to expose my cunt.

She flung off the rest of her clothes in seconds and squatted between my legs.

"I love young cunt," she said and pushed her tongue up inside me.

"Fucking hell, Sheila ... you don't know how often I've masturbated at the thought of you doing that to me."

"You're a fucking pervert, Ashleigh."

"It's all part of my inheritance ... so don't stop ... I want you to make me cum ... you owe it to me ...for what I did to you at Geeta's party."

She turned around and positioned her cunt over my mouth while searching for my clit with her tongue. Her labia hung down over my face, outside her cunt, glistening with juice, willing me to take them into my mouth. I could smell the sex, but they were just out of reach – enticing me – bewitching me. I wanted to taste them and roll my tongue around them and push it between them and explore the depths of her cunt.

I dug my nails into Sheila's generous arse and pulled her down towards me. I grabbed at her cunt with my mouth, and it tasted as sweet as I remembered – of crushed rose petals and sweat and piss. My tongue sank into it and I loved it.

There's nothing like that feeling of being a pervert, of having illicit sex, of doing things normal people don't do. My list was getting longer: regular fucking from the age of fourteen; sex with girls from the age of sixteen; anal sex from the age of eighteen; the recent threesome with Danielle and John; group sex with loads of women at Geeta's party; illegal sex with my brother Dylan – and now, my mother. I wanted more, much more.

Sheila disturbed my thoughts when she found my clit and began to roll it between her teeth. It took my breath away. I pushed my fingers up her cunt and searched for her clit, to give her a taste of her own medicine.

My efforts were in vain. I'd already been brought to a climax several times that night, plus my own work with the vibrator, so my cunt was extremely sensitive. I knew it would take no time to cum again and Sheila was an expert. I gave up working on her as I felt myself going over the top just before wave upon wave of convulsions raged through my body.

I went into another world for ages and came to with Sheila looking down on me, leaning on one elbow, the expanse of her breasts filling the space between us.

"That was wonderful ... thank you."

"You are something else, Ashleigh ... I feel proud ... that I could have raised a girl as sensual as you ... I envy you."

I was about to answer, but we were distracted by a noise at the door, as if another bird was rustling in the undergrowth.

"Is this a private party ... or can anyone join in?" Dylan said, with a grin so wide that it looked as if his face was splitting apart.

"There's something I didn't tell you, Sheila," I said, as she looked at him and then at me and back again.

She put her finger on my lips to stop me speaking. "I know everything that goes on in this house ... you don't think I couldn't hear you two at it ... do you? And the stained sheets, what about them?"

Dylan and I could find nothing to say. I thought we'd been quiet and careful.

"I heard Ashleigh complementing you on your big dick, Dylan ... so let's have a look."

He looked at me. I widened my eyes to encourage him. "You're always fantasising about Sheila's tits, Dylan ... what are you waiting for?"

"Yeh, Dylan ... I fancy a proper fuck ... think you're up to it?" Sheila asked. She turned to sit on the edge of the bed, spread her legs, held her cunt open with her fingers to give him a better view, then lifted her breasts and held them out to him. "If you've always wanted to suck on my tits ... what are you waiting for?"

Dylan licked his lips and that sneering look crossed his face as the right side of his top lip rose slightly. It looked like he couldn't take much more of her taunting. To prove me right, he started ripping off his clothes.

"Ashleigh's right ... you have a lovely big cock ... and it's shaved to make it look even longer ... I love big cocks ... the feeling of them inside me is what I live for."

He got down on his knees on the floor in front of her, stuck two fingers up her cunt and buried his face in the expanse of her tits.

"That's my boy ... feast on my tits ... enjoy yourself."

"I love your fucking nipples, Sheila."

"You can suck my tits whenever you like, Dylan."

"Me too," I said, scooting round to grab the spare one and sucking the enormous nipple deep inside my mouth, while battling with the size and weight of her breast.

"This is what women were born for ... to give pleasure ... and take it at the same time," she said.

"We must be the biggest family of perverts in the world," I said.

"We are now," she answered, "and I want it to go on for ever ... my door is always open for you two ... my legs are always open ... my cunt always ready ... my arse ... you can do anything you like to me."

"We intend to," Dylan said, switching his mouth from Sheila's tits to her cunt. She lifted her legs over his shoulders to give him better access.

"I've listened to you two fucking for weeks ... and was so envious ... doing something even I hadn't tried ... how I wanted to join in ... I masturbated myself stupid thinking about it."

"No more wanking, Sheila ... just the real thing from now on ... now swallow this," Dylan said, moving from her cunt and offering his ten inch dick to her mouth.

She didn't need to be asked twice. Grabbing his dick, she pulled the foreskin down with such force it made Dylan wince. I'd never done that before and made a note to try it the next time I had sex with a man. She swallowed his full length in a single gulp – her generous lips circling the base of his dick as her cheeks hollowed with effort – working his dick, inside her mouth.

"Wow, Sheila ... you'll chew it off ... be careful."

"You're in the big league now, Dylan ... get used to it," she said, releasing him to take a breath.

I was intrigued to watch an expert at work. She sucked and pulled his dick with her mouth – in and out – occasionally taking a breath – fucking it and holding it tight and wanking at it with her lips – then releasing it before doing it over again.

"You'll make me cum," Dylan shouted. That seemed to be her intention, as she didn't stop. Just the opposite, she increased the intensity of her attack.

12