Ashleigh's Carnal Friends Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. Fucking hell, fellas ... you really know how to treat a slut like me," I shouted, half worrying what I'd got into, half worrying they might not get two dicks inside me – because, at that instant, that's all I wanted.

The second dick pushed further into me. I screamed and shouted and called them dirty fucking bastards – all the time knowing I was the dirtiest bastard of all.

The cock beneath me began to fuck me, in and out, building up a rhythm. With every thrust, the second cock pushed further inside me – my arsehole stretched to breaking point.

"Right now, fellas ... fuck the bitch with everything you've got," someone said from the crowd around me. As they did, I grabbed a dick and swallowed it.

It's difficult to describe how it feels to have two dicks up your arse and one in your mouth, all at the same time, fucking you at full pelt, with your arsehole feeling the pain at every stroke – nice pain – the sort of pain I like.

I went into a state of euphoria. My heart rate and blood pressure and breathing – all my body really – was at full power. I was snorting like a pig: snot and spit and sweat and cum spraying everywhere.

It felt as if I was running a marathon and all sense of feeling in every part of my body was overtaken by the need to reach the finishing post in first place. I lost contact with my senses – like I was having an out-of-body experience – like being high on drugs.

I have no idea how long it lasted. All understanding of who was doing what to my body left me. I was past caring, past any means of intervening in the abuse. I just wanted the feeling of total subjugation to the fucking to continue and never stop.

The next thing I knew was when two more streams of cum slashed all over me – as I collapsed in a heap – gasping for breath – my arse aching like I'd shit a melon.

I was in no fit state to do anything as I was turned onto my back and my legs were held wide in the air. A dick forced itself up my cunt from beneath, while another attacked me from the front as they started double penetrating my cunt.

The fucking was immediate and fierce and energetic. My cunt throbbed as it stretched to breaking point. The fuckers didn't care. Their two panting bodies were fucking me like steam engines.

The dick had fallen from my mouth by now, as the room swam before my eyes. It was filled with people with dark hair and blue eyes and black faces and blondes and eyes I'd not seen before. A face I didn't recognise pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked at it instinctively – as if I'd never done it in my life before.

At the centre of everyone's attention, I wanked away at erect dicks, squirting cum in all directions to the laughs and shouts of the crowd. Willing hands smoothed it across my tits. Cum filled my mouth. I spat out the spicy juice. It joined the rest as it dribbled from my chin.

The two cocks were still fucking the hell out of my cunt. I nearly fainted when they pulled out of me simultaneously, and started spewing more cum to add to the mix covering my body.

Then someone poured cold beer over me. Then another dirty bastard pissed all over me. Everybody laughed and grunted their approval.

I was beyond caring what happened to me. They were fucking me in the arse, up my cunt, one at a time, two at a time – I lost count. Then everything changed as they manhandled me so the next ones could have a turn.

I loved having countless men fucking the hell out of me. I loved them living out their basest fantasies at my expense. I loved the feeling of being at the centre of absolute depravity.

A moment's respite came. The crowd started to disperse from beneath me and in front of me and around me. I lay back on the bed, exhausted, gasping for breath.

The moment didn't last long. Everything changed again.

Someone started licking cum from my cunt, easing away the throbbing of the nice hurt. All I could see was a mass of black hair as I felt the softness of the tongue wipe itself inside me, searching for my clit.

The head looked up. It was Geeta. Her eyes looked greedy as she pushed some fingers inside me.

The dirty bitch must have been watching everything, waiting for her turn to abuse my cunt. I had no complaints – the lapping of her tongue inside and outside my cunt felt divine – a total contrast to the hard pounding of the cocks.

The men stood around and watched, cheering Geeta on, telling her to suck my cunt good and clean, and make me cum like the fucking slut I was.

She started to attack my cunt more vigorously, eating me. It took me a while to realise that someone was fucking her from behind while she sucked out my clit – dirty bitch. It didn't take long for Geeta to make me cum.

"You fucking bitch ... don't stop ... keep going ..." I said, holding her head fast against my cunt, wanting her to bring me to the sort of climax suitable for my first night of total sex.

I couldn't finish the sentence. The orgasm came. It almost lifted me off the bed. My back arched and I pushed down on my heels to lift my arse into the air.

Then I collapsed into the bed. Totally spent. Totally satisfied. Aching in every bone. Every orifice in pain – stretched beyond breaking point.

Someone threw a sheet over me. The room went quiet as people shuffled out. I slept.

Grasping hands woke me up. My dress was pulled over my head. My coat was thrown over me. Somebody led me from the apartment. Every bump in the car sent a spasm of pain up my arse. I was let out when we reached my house. The car disappeared as I walked to the door, every step agony, liquid cum running down the inside of my leg.

"Oh my God," my mother said, as I slumped into the house, "are you OK?"

I nodded as I caught sight of myself in the hall mirror: I looked like a horror movie – my beautiful dark hair like a haystack, caked in cum; my mascara looking like the prostitute I'd seen at the sexual diseases clinic; my face ashen with the pain spreading from my arse; my body giddy with exhaustion, and stinking of sex and piss and beer.

My mother asked no questions. She took over, ran me a hot bath, filled it with bubble bath, and left me to it. No explanation was needed – she understood the needs of her daughter as well as I did.

I was spent and exhausted and fucked to death. My cunt and arsehole were swollen and sore as I felt them to make sure they were intact. A smile fixed on my face. I laughed with the pain as I thought through the action of the evening, trying to relive every detail.

Eventually the warm water and foam calmed me down, but I knew the threshold I'd crossed was one I'd go over again – and again.

12