Ashley & Chantel Call on Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers

As I devoured all the fresh pussy juices Chantel had produced, I glanced over at Ashley. She was smiling, her eyes closed while both her hands were busy on her clit. Since I was hoping she would cum while I was eating her pussy, which would be much more pleasurable for both of us than her masturbating, I put my hand on her ankle. She stopped what she was doing, and prepared herself for me, slipping a pillow under her ass and lying with her legs spread and her legs bent. After licking the juices from Chantel's pussy, crotch and thighs, I moved over to start eating the second adorable pussy of the day. Before I started, I removed my pants and shorts, getting as naked as the women and letting my stiff cock swing free, hoping Chantel would take the hint and provide a hand job or whatever else she wanted.

When Ashley saw I was between her legs, she raised her legs so I could brace my shoulders against her thighs and wrap my arms around so they were in her pubic hair. Usually, I would have licked and sucked her lovely breasts but Ashley was in such a high state of arousal, her body already writhing on the mattress, that it was more fun to start right on her pussy. "I really need it now, George," she said. "Eat my pussy really good."

That was my intention and, after I licked all the juices from Ashley's pussy, I started licking between a pair of her inner and outer lips. Her pussy was almost as beautiful as Chantel's, with its swollen labia framed in soft blonde hair, and she smelled and tasted as good. As I was on my knees, my face buried in Ashley's lovely crotch, my arousal hadn't abated at all, and it wouldn't while I was involved in something as erotically pleasurable as eating Ashley's marvelous pussy. My cock was still rigid, and pointed at the sweet place where I had no intention of putting it.

"Hey, George, I thought you could use a hand," came Chantel's soft voice and even softer was the palm of her hand being wrapped around my cock. Looking down, I saw her pretty, smiling face inches from her small brown hand, which was holding my cock in a manner that told me she knew what she was doing and that I could expect something highly pleasurable. I shifted the position of my knees to give her more room to move her arm. Chantel smiled even more and her hand started slowly pumping my cock. "I hope you like this, George. My BF says I'm really good."

Chantel's boy friend was correct but my mouth was too pleasurably engaged with Ashley's pussy for me to say anything. As Chantel's hand slowly stroked my cock, I finished licking the first pair of Ashley's pussy lips and sucked all the juices from her love hole. My cock continued to be expertly stroked as I licked my way up Ashley's other pair of pussy lips, all the way to her mons. Because her soft pubic hair felt so good on my tongue, I continued licking for several more strokes before bringing my tongue back to lick the top of her clit hood.

Even before I had started eating her pussy, Ashley had been cooing from the erotic pleasure of watching me and her friend and from what her fingers had been doing for her clit. Her pussy had been fucking against her hand and producing plenty of juices. While I licked the top of her clit hood, Ashley's cooing started turning to moans. When my tongue curled under the protective hood to directly lick her adorable clit, she started fucking against my face even more strongly while her upper body pitched and tossed on the bed.

"George, that is so wonderful, even better than the last time." Because of her cooing, moaning and sighing from the pleasure she was receiving, Ashley wasn't able to make herself completely understood but I was able to understand that much. I removed my tongue from her clit and sucked up all the fresh juices from Ashley's love hole. We were both enjoying ourselves immensely and I wanted us to get the maximum pleasure, and to do that, I knew I had to keep her from cumming too soon.

Apparently, Chantel didn't want me to cum too soon either and her hand continued to pleasure my cock with slow strokes. It felt really great, her soft palm holding my shaft with just the right amount of pressure and stroking up and down, sliding the loose skin up to the head and back. "I believe she doesn't want me to cum until Ashley does," I thought. That was fine with me. Just as I always like to take a long time to bring a lady friend to climax, I also like to take a long time before I cum and I always prefer to reach my climax after she does, regardless of how I reach it.

Even though the way Ashley was making sounds of pleasure and the way her pussy was fucking into my face made her seem to be almost ready to cum, I believed I could delay the event for a while, prolonging everybody's fun. Very carefully and gently, I spread her inner pussy lips and, after sucking out all the juices, began slowly probing my tongue into the lower edges of Ashley's virginal love hole, moving my tongue from one side to the other. From there my tongue explored the inside surfaces of her inner lips, once again moving my tongue back and forth across her wet hole. Contact with these very sensitive areas caused her pussy to fuck even stronger into my face and her delicious juices flowed even more freely. I continued probing the edges of her love hole and exploring under her inner lips until I knew Ashley was ready to cum.

After probing the upper edge of her dripping love hole, stimulating the base of her precious clit, I pushed her protective hood out of the way, engulfed Ashley's adorable love button in my mouth and started sucking on it. While my lips formed a seal around the base, my tongue licked and fondled the engorged sides and tops of her clit. Ashley was thrashing on the bed by that time and rocking from side to side. Chantel, realizing that her friend was on the verge of cumming, started pumping my cock faster in her hand, bringing me closer to my own climax.

After several minutes of sucking and caressing her clit while holding tightly with my arms around her thighs, Ashley started cumming. "Oh! Oh! Oh, my God!" she blurted out, and her legs squeezed my temples. Her hands went to the back of my head, holding my mouth against her swollen love toy while she dug her heels into my back, jerking her ass off the bed, and jamming her pussy against my face, a truly delightful place for my face to be. "Oh! Oh!" Ashley cried out, while she continued cumming. Her ass bounced off the bed while she rocked forward and back and her legs swung from side to side, carrying my head with them. I kept my arms tightly around her thighs and my mouth continued to lick and suck on her precious clit for as long as Ashley took to finish cumming. When she climaxed, it was with a great spasm, seemingly of her entire body, and after that Ashley collapsed, totally spent, on the bed, her arms flopping at her sides and her legs draped over my shoulder.

As great as Ashley's pleasure was from her cumming and her climax, it was almost as delightful for me, and my pleasure continued as I feasted on the fresh juices on her legs, crotch and pussy. Chantel continued my pleasure too; her soft hand skillfully pumping my cock until, seconds after Ashley's climax, I experienced mine, ejaculating onto Chantel's hand and onto the sheets. After milking the semen from my cock, Chantel sniffed it, smiled and wiped it onto the sheets.

"That smells better than my boy friend's cum," Chantel told me. "Some of the other girls in the dorm tell me it tastes good and some tell me it is yucky. Sooner or later I will taste it and find out for myself."

I rather hoped it would be sooner than later. The school year had a long time to go, almost eight months, and I had hopes of getting together with these two, or either one of them, many times before the school year ended.


Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it. I appreciate knowing people's opinions, either good or bad, so you are invited to vote to tell me what you think and to leave public comments or email me. I promise to respond to anybody who leaves his or her email address.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,142 Followers
12