Ashley at the Library Ch. 02

Story Info
Ashley can't control herself.
1.2k words
4.37
40.9k
13

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers

Now above all her waist, Ashley only had two plain white cotton cups and a few straps hiding any skin. She laid the tank top on the side of her chair. Again she was frozen from the sudden shock of exposed skin.

Now she really had crossed a line. No longer was her exposure necessarily innocent. She was standing with in a public library with only a bra on above the waist. Not necessarily showing more skin than a bikini would, but this was a library she was in, not the pool.

She did reach down to pick up her shirt. Yet she didn't put it on. She wasn't even really thinking of putting it on. Her logical mind wasn't in control. She just took the shirt and put it on the chairs armrest. She took a look around, and sat down, not even forgetting to again lift her skirt as she sat so she wouldn't be sitting on it.

Her heart was not slowing. She knew she should do something, but she just sat and soaked it all in. She could feel plenty of her bare back against the seat now too.

She did realize though that there was a strip of skin not touching the back of her seat. It seemed silly, but her bra strap was in the way. It wouldn't be much worse if she just got that out of the way she figured.

Without much more thought, the hook was undone, and she pushed the loose ends away. Her bra cups were now loosely over her breast, and her entire bare back got to feel the seat now. It was almost like she was naked in the seat now, right in the library!

Ashley then heard something. It sounded like a squeaking sound from behind her. She sank lower in her seat. She was shocked and worried, but still noticed how it felt for her skin to slide against the leather seat.

Craning her neck around, Ashley saw the source of the noise. The librarian on duty had pushed a cart and was headed to a back room. Ashley just watched as she went on the other side of the library. Ashley was worried, but knew if she stayed low the librarian wouldn't even be able to see her bare shoulders from there.

When she disappeared behind a door, Ashley decided it was time to get done with what she had started. She had to get her original shirt on before a real close call.

Yet as she tried to stretch the hooks of her bra back, she wondered if that was needed. Surely she didn't need the bra. Just like with her skirt, no one would be the wiser if she had any underwear at all. She did like the way her breast felt without the bra holding them so tightly.

Without much effort, she let the bra again droop, and then she let the strap slip down her arms.

Topless, she was now sitting topless in the library. The only thing she had on was a skirt, a skirt that just loosely lay across her lap.

She knew the librarian wasn't in just one spot though. She knew she couldn't just sit like this the whole time. For once reason took over and she picked up her shirt and got it on. She didn't like it as much as being topless, but at the same time, the shirt was loose enough that she still felt very naked underneath it.

Ashley got her book back in hand, dead set on finishing it. Yet every little movement she made reminded her just how naked she was. She could feel the cloth around her body tickle her skin. She could feel the weight of her skirt on her lap.

She wasn't able to concentrate enough on the book. She told herself she needed just last thing taken off. Being where she was and the fact no one was around meant she could probably remove her skirt.

She was able to easily undo the zipper. She then lifted herself off the seat as she slowly lowered the skirt. She didn't want to go to fast, this time she would savor it. She felt its waist band move over every inch of skin from waist to toes. She couldn't believe that she was slowly becoming bottomless right there in the library.

When she took the skirt and put it with her tank top and bra on the arm rest, she finally was able to sit down. She loved it, she felt great!

She ran her hands down the sides of her hips and legs. She knew that there was nothing there now. She also knew that her nearly naked status would be obvious to anyone; her nipples were hard and poking against her light shirt. The light coming in from the window wasn't helping hide that either.

Now throughout the afternoon she had taken every bit of clothing off at some point too. It was crazy doing such a thing in public, but she hadn't been able to stop herself. She sat and moved her legs in the seat, just amazed how exposed she was. Every time she had her legs spread apart she let out small gasps pictures what it looked like.

Ashley gathered her clothes and pushed them under her chair, just wanting to feel herself be even more separated from them.

She got a naughty idea too and actually got out of her chair. She stayed hunched over so her bottomless state would stay hidden. She then slowly lowered herself to the wood flooring. In a moment she had been crouched there, and in the next she sat herself there in front of her chair.

It was silly, but Ashley had to do it. She wanted to see what her bare bottom would feel like against the smooth wood floor. She was also far from disappointed. She giggled thinking what someone would think if they knew a totally bare girl's butt had been pressed there too.

She only spent a few more moments enjoying herself until she had to stop herself and get back into the chair. She wanted to read the book, and now she convinced herself she was comfortable enough.

She did her best to keep her mind off her last piece of clothing, the shirt. It would have been easy to convince herself to take it off, after all she was already riskily exposed enough. Yet she told herself she wouldn't, she had to keep in control. So lucky for her, before she was pushed to a point where she felt she had to take t he shirt off, the story ended.

The book she had been reading was now done. She was hoping it was going to last longer. Yet now she hadn't any more to read. The obvious answer to the solution was to find a new one.

Ashley looked over to the book shelves, and then down at the floor. She pulled her clothes out from under the chair. She stared at them for a moment. Her heart was beating like mad still. She knew she should get dress, but she didn't want the feeling to end.

She told herself that there was only one instance of activity before, and that she had pulled off so much already. She told herself that she would be able to hide easy if anything happen. She told herself that she wasn't going to be able to take no for answer once again. She pushed her clothes back under her chair, and got up off her chair, and started to slowly tiptoe towards the book shelves.

Jappio
Jappio
1,089 Followers