Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

Our heavy breaths flowed in unison. The most intense orgasms of our young lives had hit us like a rocket, taking with it our vitality.

I was the first to recover. I got up on all fours and loomed over my ravished baby sister. My cock twitched as I took in her glamour.

Ashley had never looked so stunning and voluptuous. Her limbs were sprawled in all directions, with hands above her head and her right knee bent in the air. Her tussled skirt didn't come close to covering her treasure from prying spectators. Her blouse and vest were spread open, hanging off her left shoulder. Disheveled hair shrouded her right eye, giving her an alluring aspect as she stared at me. Only her black bra remained untouched.

I leaned down and rested on her navel. I licked her glowing tummy, alternating between faint smooches to defined kisses. As the juices on my face smudged onto her complexion, I lapped her clean. My adoration traveled south. When I encountered the charming cavity of her belly button, I poked my tongue into it.

Ashley's abs contracted. A puff of air escaped from her lips. She giggled lightly. I kissed her once more as she dully lifted herself up. She readjusted onto a pillow and I tiredly lay beside her.

In her bubbly, peppy voice, my sister swooned, "Wow. That was a lot of fun."

"Ashley, is it really you? Have you come back to me?" A hand slapped me lightly on the shoulder. "I'll take that as a yes."

She propped herself on one elbow. "So? What did you think? Hot enough for ya?"

"Heck yeah. That was incredible."

"And exhausting. It's hard playing a slutty sex kitten."

"Playing? You mean this is only a one time thing?"

"She can some out and play again some other time. When I regain my energy."

"Didn't I feed you enough milk to last you a month?"

"Yes you did. It was very yummy, too. But right now I need you to feed me your kisses."

"I think I can do that."

Ashley embraced me wholly with her mouth, arms, and legs. "See? I'm still your little sister."

"Yeah, my little lolita."

"You're so bad, Bry." She wetted and smacked her lips. "How's the taste of your cum?"

"I can barely taste it. I'm still savoring yours."

"Well, I like the taste of my cum." Her tongue swept across my lips. "And you know why it tastes so good? It's because I came for you. It wouldn't be this sweet if it wasn't filled with my love for you."

"That's the secret ingredient, huh?" I swept mine across hers. Having drank so much of her juices from her pussy, her lips had a more subtle and candied taste. "I'll let you in on a little secret of my own. My cum is filled with my love for you, too."

Ashley laid her forehead on mine, the both of us grinning till our faces were on the verge of sticking that way. Nothing was too sappy for us.

"Gosh, we're so lovey-dovey. I could never imagine myself talking to a boy like this."

"I can be rude and annoying if you want."

"Don't do that," she pouted. "I'm serious. It's really nice being together like this. Cuddling with my perfect man, stomach full of his gooey cum. How many girls can say they have that?"

"Can you go five minutes without giving me a hard-on?"

"Sorry, I'll let you two get some rest." Ashley patted my semi-erect penis. "But I'm just so happy," she laughed, unable to keep quiet. Not that I wanted her to, of course. "Let's have some more cake."

"Does that mean we have to get out of bed again?"

"We need to get out eventually so I can change my bed sheets. If I have to spend an entire night smelling our cum, I'm going to go crazy."

"I thought you like the smell?"

"I do, and that's the problem. I won't be able to get any sleep 'cause all I'll be able to think about is cum, cum, and even more hot cum."

"Ashley, you're doing it again."

"I guess you'll need to find a way to shut me up."

"Get over here, you sexy nymph." I hugged Ashley and yanked her on top of me.

Each tick of the second hand came deafly slow. Even slower than it did that morning. But I wasn't in any hurry this time. Pulling her blanket over us, we made out for the rest of the afternoon. No more raw, sexual excitement. Just gentle, loving fondling.

* * *

A booming shout echoed off the bedroom's walls. "Brian, Ashley, I'm home early."

Ashley and I woke up face to face, arms draped around each other. She let go of me and I sprung off the bed, the blanket falling from my clothed chest.

"Um, hi Nicole," I said. "You're home early."

Our younger sibling stood at the door. "Yeah, I know. I just said that."

Ashley sat up beside me with her blouse neatly buttoned together, as if they hadn't been ripped open two hours ago. "Who took you home?"

"Marsha's mom had an emergency to take of and Marsha needed to go with her. They won't be able to watch over me for the rest of the week. I called home to have you guys pick me up but none of you answered."

"We're really sorry, Nikky. We didn't hear the phone ring."

"It's okay. I'm home now. They drove me in their super cool convertible. What are you two doing in bed?"

"We're just taking a nap," Ashley said.

"Together? In the same bed?"

Ashley wrapped her arm around my back. "Yeah, together. Come in and join us. We need to talk."

Nicole shrugged her shoulders and skipped onto the bed. Since Ashley and I had done our deed on the bed sheet, the blanket draped over us was stainless.

"What's up, Big Sis?"

"Nikky, Brian and I realize that we've been excluding you from our activities. We just want to apologize to you for doing that."

"It's okay, Ash, I really don't mind. I know you're both busy."

"No, it's not okay. We're your older siblings and we need to start acting like it. Brian and I both want to spend more time you."

"Really? You mean that?"

"Totally. So, this Wednesday, we want to take you to Six Flags Magic Mountain."

Nikky's eyes lit up at the mention of an amusement park, but then mysteriously dimmed down just as quickly. "Are you sure you want to take me?"

"Yeah, of course we are. Why wouldn't we be?"

Nikky drooped her head, her voice as quiet as a mouse. "The last time we went, I was too short to go on all the rides. I made you watch over me while everyone else was having fun."

"Don't worry about that." Ashley settled her hands on Nikky's shoulders and helped her sit up straight. "You're a lot taller now and I'm going to make sure you go on every ride we go on."

"Okay, I will. Thank you so much, Big Sis." Nikky gave her older sister a great big hug. "Thank you, Brian." She hugged me, too, which was a little surprising since I hadn't really said much of anything.

"I'm going to go call all my friends and tell them about this Wednesday." The tiny youngster skittered off the bed and sped off to her room.

"That was amazing," I said.

Ashley furled her brow. "What'd I do?"

"I've heard you talk to Nikky about everything a twelve-year old could care about, but just now, it was like... wow. The way she talks to you, I almost didn't recognize her."

"Family is important to me. I want everyone to be happy with us. One of these days... maybe for us. I'm just doing it one family member at a time."

Ashley sure is a tricky one. By promising our junior sibling a day of thrills and screams, Ashley assured her she wouldn't be forgotten in the midst of our new relationship. Not only that, she also converted any suspicions Nikky might've had about us being in the same bed to thoughts of roller-coasters and cotton candy.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I fell back onto the mattress. "Six Flags, huh?"

"Yep. You said we should spend more time with her."

"I was hoping it'd be a little cheaper."

"Hey, don't be like that." Ashley grabbed a pillow and swung it at my face. I caught her wrists before she could hit me and pulled her down, the two of us laughing as our lips met.

* * *

Not long after our tiny sister came home, Ashley shoved me out of her room so she could change the sheets and take a shower. She suggested I visit Nikky and talk with her since I hadn't been doing much of that lately.

Sitting on Nicole's purple bed, I kicked things off by asking her what her typical day was like at her friend's house. She quietly responded with "jump ropes and magazines and stuff." I asked a few more questions, most of which were answered with a one-liner. Occasionally she'd surprise me with two.

When Ashley entered the Valentine-colored bedroom, the docile atmosphere flip-flopped to spirited and fun. Ashley asked Nikky the same questions I had asked but received far lengthier answers. Nikky would ramble on for minutes before she had to take a breath to continue.

It didn't take long for me to become lost in their chatter. My attention was solely focused on my pristine angel. Small droplets wetted the sleeves of her yellow tee and porcelain skin. The aroma of citrus wafted through the air from her freshly showered ponytail. Her elegance and smile had me spellbound, and if Nikky wasn't with us, I would've grabbed Ashley right then and kissed her.

The girls chirped about make-up, celebrity gossip, and all sorts of things a guy would know nothing about. As with every other room in the house, Nikky's came with a television, so I decided to watch it until my sisters called for me.

Or until our parents arrived home an hour later. Whether they're five or ninety-five, girls sure can talk.

Mom was the first to greet us. Some time during my TV session, Nikky had gotten colored marks on her arms from doodling on the whiteboard with Ashley. Mom commanded her to take a bath, leaving Ashley and me behind to clean up.

It took only a couple of minutes to wipe the board and put away the markers, but Ashley wanted to go the extra mile.

"Let's tidy this place up a bit," she suggested.

I looked around and spotted very few things in disarray. Monopoly stuck out from under the bed, some beads and jewels were scattered across her desk, and a crooked poster hung above her dresser beside the door. It was nothing that should require an emergency clean up.

"This room doesn't look so bad. It's cleaner than mine."

"Every room is cleaner than yours. Come on, it'll be fast."

"Won't Nikky be mad if we move her stuff around without her approval?"

"She won't."

Before I could protest any further, mini Ms. Stewart began rearranging stuffed animals on Nikki's shelf.

I didn't think of Ashley as an interior designer, but apparently she had a lot of other things planned besides ways for her and I to be alone together - which we were. What I assumed would be a "stash in the closet" clean-up ended up being a "move that here and this over there" renovation, with Ashley calling the shots and me pushing and lugging furniture around. Fortunately, everything of Nikky's was smaller and thinner so I didn't break my back hauling anything too heavy across the hardwood floor. At least I didn't hear anything break.

"See, much better. Don't you think, Bry?"

"I suppose. All you really made me do is switch her stuff around."

"Sometimes a quick switcheroo is all that's needed to make things exciting again."

Just as we were about to leave, Ashley spotted something out of place. "Go ahead. I need to adjust this poster real quick." She stood in front of the poster and pulled out the two bottom tacks that were holding it in place. She tried reaching for the top two tacks but came short by a couple of inches.

Had I left the dresser alone instead of moved it across the room, it would've been a simple matter of using it as a stepladder. Now the poster hung above the ground with no way for Ashley to reach it.

"Let me help you with that," I said.

On her toes, she replied, "It's ok, I almost got it. Just one more - whoa, careful, Bry!"

Ignoring my sister's denial for aid, I grabbed her from behind and lifted her up in a bear hug. She flailed her arms for a moment to balance herself, which nearly caused me to lose mine. As she relaxed, I held her more securely.

Ashley's torso covered my entire field of vision. The bottom of her shirt had curled above her peachy waist. Her bubble butt shrouded my chest in a comforting softness. Her ambrosial scent, so close to my nose, mesmerized me. I nestled into her back, inhaling her directly.

"What are you doing, Tiger?"

"Helping you. What else would I be doing?"

"Can you move closer to the wall?"

"Oh. Sure."

In my mighty heave, I had accidentally pulled Ashley away from the poster. I took a step forward and waited for her to adjust it, although deep down I wanted the poster to be pinned indefinitely so I would never have to let her go.

"Almost got it," Ashley strained.

"Almost got what," a gruff voice questioned. I recognized it as our dad's.

"Brian and I are just readjusting this poster for Nikky."

"That's a nice thing to do. And it looks like you moved everything else around, too. Where is Brian hiding? Is he making you do all the work?"

I craned my head to the side of Ashley's waist. "Right here, pops."

"There you are, Bry. I couldn't see you with your sister in the way. Your mom told me to tell you guys dinner will be ready in about an hour."

"Okay, I'll come out and help after we're done here," Ashley replied.

"That'll be great, honey. Your mom will really appreciate that. Careful with your sister, Brian. Don't drop her."

"I won't."

As our dad disappeared from the doorframe, Ashley announced, "Got it. You can put me down now."

"Do I have to? I kind of like this." I spun in circles on my feet. Ashley was feeling lighter by the second and I had no problem supporting her. I wanted to toss her in the air, catch her in my arms, and twirl her around till we both got so dizzy we could see doubles of each other.

Ashley put one hand on the back of my head. "See, I was right."

"About what?"

"You are getting buff."

"When I'm with you, I feel like Superman."

"Except you're much cuter than he'll ever be."

After a few more spins, I started to feel a little tipsy. My knees wobbled, but Ashley didn't move a muscle. She was letting me enjoy my fun. I bumped into Nicole's bed and toppled onto it, using it as a fluffy landing pad. I was cautious with Ashley, of course, and made sure she fell as gently as possible on her side.

She rolled over to face me. "Thanks for your help."

We cuddled closer, our foreheads touching.

"Anything for a pretty lady."

"You're only doing it to get in my panties?"

"And everywhere else you'll let me in."

Ashley kissed me sweetly on the lips. "You'll just have to settle with this until next time."

"How long will that be from now?"

"Soon. We should get out of Nikky's room first, though."

"You don't find it kinky to be doing it in someone else's bed?"

"We're not 'doing' anything."

"Kissing is doing something. I like doing that."

I kissed Ashley more passionately, slipping my tongue into her mouth. She giggled as our tongues overlapped. We soon had our arms around each other, ignorant of the world around us.

Well, not totally ignorant. I perceived tiny footsteps padding through the hall. I withdrew my tongue, but Ashley didn't like having her mouth empty and retaliated by sticking hers in mine.

I tried warning her but my voice came out muffled. "We need to stop. Nikky's coming."

"Wow, what happened to my room," a squeaky voice asked.

Too late.

Ashley let go of me and wiped her lips as she sat up. "I hope you don't mind, Nikky, but we went ahead with the small overhaul of your room."

Nicole stood at the door holding her old clothes. Her eyes wandered in all directions and dimensions, not even realizing Ashley and I were sitting on her bed. She was fully absorbed in her newly revived room. "No, I don't. This is so awesome. You remember exactly what I told you."

"Yep. It's just the way you wanted it."

I whispered into Ashley's ear. "You knew this was how she wanted her room set up?"

"Uh-huh, she's been telling me her plans since last week," she whispered back.

Hearing that made the situation more understandable. Since Ashley had already known how Nikky wanted to spruce up her room, she didn't have to worry about Nikky getting peeved at us for moving her things.

"I'm going to help mom with dinner," Ashley stated. "If there's anything that needs adjusting, tell Brian to fix it for you." She patted Nikky on the head as she walked out.

It was rare for Nicole and me to be the sole occupants of a room on any given day. For it to happen twice in one evening was unthinkable.

"Need me to help with anything else?" I offered.

"No, everything's perfect."

"Okay. I'm going to head out now if that's all right."

"Uh-huh, that's okay."

"I'll see you at dinner then."

"Yeah, okay."

My feet were in the hallway when Nicole called my name. "Yeah, Nikky?"

"Thanks."

"No problem."

* * *

"Bry, open wide."

"Ahhh, mmmph." My mouth chomped down on the toasty breadstick sailing toward me. "That's really good, Ash. Just the right amount of garlic and butter."

"Thank you. It took a little bit of experimenting to get it the way I want."

It was dinnertime and the entire family was gathered around the kitchen table. Ashley had helped our mother prepare a meal consisting of salmon, mashed potatoes, and breadsticks, which Ashley had personally gone to great lengths to make by herself. Proud of her first successful cooking job, she made sure I was treated to enough garlic to fend off vampires in a fifty mile radius.

"Helen, sweetie, how come you don't do that for me," our dad asked our mom.

"Do what?" she exclaimed.

"Feed me the way Ashley feeds Brian. If I didn't know any better, they were the married couple in this house and we're the troublesome children."

"Hey, we're not troublesome," Ashley retorted. "We're the bestest kids two parents could ever hope for. You should be happy we're so nice to each other.

Dad chuckled at her feistiness. "I'm only joking around with you, honey. You're right, though, it does make me happy. I much rather have you all getting along than getting at each other's throats. My co-workers have warned me that as children grow older, they also grow more isolated from their family. That doesn't seem to be the case with you guys. You grow closer every day. I must be really lucky to have been blessed with such great kids."

"Aww, dad, there's no need to get weepy on us," Ashley kidded.

He feigned a voice crack. "I'm not getting weepy. I guess I'm just a little jealous. I never shared the joys of a jovial sibling bond with my brothers and sister. We always fought over trivial things, and to this day I regret the things I've done to them. Whatever it is you kids are doing to stay so close, just keep doing it. I won't get in the way."

It was eerie hearing our dad say those things. He couldn't have known the truth behind why Ashley and I were this close, yet it almost sounded as if he approved of what we've been doing. Then again, it wasn't like I knew how he would react if he were to find out.

I observed our parents discussing their day at work as Ashley finger fed me another bite. Both adults were heedless to her excessive friendliness toward me.

I secretly took our father's blessing to heart.

After dinner ended, my sisters retreated to Ashley's room for an evening of games and girl-talk. I tagged along since I didn't have anything else to do on a casual Monday night.

As I watched Ashley play Go-Fish with our younger sibling, I was reminded of the years gone by when she and I were in our early teens. Nicole had still very much been a kid, so Ashley and I spent a lot of nights staying up till our curfew of ten o'clock playing elementary games.

The evening carried on as typically as the seasons. Nicole, happy with the time we were spending with her, asked Ashley if it would be okay if they could have a small slumber party among the two of them. Given any other circumstance, Ashley would've said yes in a heartbeat, but the hesitation and dismay in her eyes revealed she wasn't quite willing to spend a night without her older brother.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers