Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,352 Followers

It was more than a little flattering. No other girl had ever looked at me with the same love and care Ashley did. Being needed and wanted was an insurmountable feeling, the ultimate high.

To Ashley's surprise, and somewhat to my own, I nodded and mouthed to her to say yes.

She stared at me curiously, but not too curious as to tip Nikky off. "Um, yeah, you can sleepover with me, Nicole. I'd love to hang out with you."

The young tyke hopped to her feet. "Thanks, Big Sis. I'm going change into my pajammies and grab my sleep stuff."

When Nicole vanished from the room, Ashley scurried over to me on her bed. "Tiger, do you know what this means?"

"I do, but it's okay. I need to tell you something. While you were helping mom with dinner, I was checking my emails. My college sent me a letter saying I have a hold for the fall quarter and I need to clear up before I can register for classes. I want to visit my counselor tomorrow morning to get it taken care of."

"When were you planning to tell me this?"

"I was hoping we'd have a little bit of time to ourselves. I'll be leaving really early so maybe it's not such a bad idea to spend one night apart. If I'm lucky, I'll probably be back before you even wake up."

The disappointment on her face was evident beneath her false smile. "Okay. I'll be strong tonight. I can survive one night without you."

"Thanks. I'll make it up to you."

She gave me a sympathetic kiss. "You better."

* * *

Later that evening around ten o'clock, I went to my bedroom to seize some sleep for my morning trip. My bed felt empty without a feminine frame to put my arms around, and I had a great deal of trouble getting comfortable. Although Ashley and I had only slept together twice, I wasn't ready to return to my normal sleep routine just yet.

An hour of distraught had passed when I cursed my insomnia and tumbled out of bed. I decided to browse some message boards on my computer when I heard a knock at my door.

"Brian, are you still awake?" Ashley eased it open, her face inching into view.

I think the answer would seem obvious to her. "Yeah, I'm awake. Everything okay?"

She stepped through the door and shut it behind her. "I should be asking you that. I thought you would be asleep by now. Is there something on your mind? Something I can help you with?" Her mouth curled into a grin as she sat on a stool beside me.

"No, nothing like that. I just can't sleep."

"Then let's talk. Maybe I can bore you until you fall asleep."

"That's impossible. You're the only person I can never get tired of listening to."

"Well, you're not going to fall asleep any faster sitting at your computer." As Ashley leaned forward to turn the monitor off, her breasts brushed against my shoulder. Any speck of drowsiness I may have had disappeared from my system.

She clung onto my arm as she led me to my bed. She turned on the nearby lamp to its lowest setting. The bittersweet glow became the sole source of light in my room. We sat down in front of each other with our legs crossed Indian-style, our hands clumped together in a jumbled weave of fingers.

I studied my sister's lovely visage. She had her hair delicately tucked behind her ears. A thin, almost invisible necklace circled her neck. Her lips fluttered as she exhaled. Twin chestnut eyes gazed into mine. I battled the urge to look lower, but I reasoned that not looking would be an insult to her beauty. Her sleeveless nightie was cut low, revealing a canvas of silky skin above her breasts and even more around her midriff. Her legs were dressed in loose capri pants with the sleeves bunched up at the knees. A part of me wanted Ashley to stand up and pose for me so I could admire her entirety. Another part of me wanted her to never leave my bed.

When I returned my attention to her eyes, I found her smiling.

"Do I look pretty?" she asked.

"More than pretty. You're gorgeous." Even though I had told her that a million times by now, her cheeks still reddened. I felt mine turning cherry, too. "Now what?"

Ashley peeked down between my legs. Although I was flaccid when she came in, having her stare at me so intently started to arouse my senses. It wasn't long before I was drawn to her heaving chest. My cock spurred to life as I watched her breasts swell beneath her top, yearning to be caressed and loved.

"I can help you with that," Ashley said. "Then you might be able to get some sleep."

"It's only like that because you're staring at it."

"In that case, it's only fair that I fix it."

Good ol' Ashley. Always responsible enough to take care of any problems she may have provoked.

As her palms pressed against my shoulders, I leaned back, letting her push me flat on the bed. Her right hand snaked into the top of my shorts. There were no annoying zippers or buttons to fumble with this time. She barely needed to tug on my shorts for my member to spring into view.

There was a hint of surprise in my sister's voice. "No boxers?"

I usually don't strut around without underwear covering my naked rear end, but I decided earlier that night to forego the unnecessary clothing. Call it a hunch. "It gets in the way."

Ashley giggled, rocking her head side to side as if she meant to say, "Whatever floats your boat." Or in my case, whatever floats my cock. But I couldn't pinpoint any one thing that was making me excited. Everything about her screamed for sex, sex, maybe some cuddling, and then more sex. My eyes ping-ponged from one glorious body part to the next. Eventually they stopped moving in sync and I got dizzy as they rolled around in their sockets.

Ashley waited for me to stop spacing out. "Ready?"

I nodded so enthusiastically my head almost flew off.

"Let's switch spots."

At first, I thought she wanted me between her legs to take care of an itch. I didn't mind helping my sister with any of her problems, but I needed some sleep and all this foreplay wasn't making it easier for me to doze off.

Ashley scooted beside me with her hands around her waist. I sat up, expecting her to untie the little ribbon above her hips. What she did instead had my cock pulsing uncontrollably. She grabbed the bottom of her nightie and swiftly lifted it over her head, revealing a provocative red bra. She calmly lay down on my pillow.

I could've sworn she wore black ones earlier. Seems I'll never know what I get when it comes to her underwear.

Drawn to her statuesque figure, I stroked the soft and pliable flesh along her rib area. "Is your underwear drawer missing any color of the rainbow?"

Ashley stacked some extra pillows and laid her head on them. "It doesn't have polka-dots."

"That's not a color."

"Just come here," she giggled.

I crawled between her legs, my erection dangling beneath me as I reached for her ribbon. My hands came to a halt when her left hand grabbed my wrist.

"No, up here," my sister instructed.

Again, I felt a little confused. She must've thought I was going to strip her and put my cock inside of her. I could understand why would she think that, seeing as how my cock was throbbing for action.

Ashley opened her mouth, pointing inside it with her right finger.

Oh, that's what she meant. Just to be on the safe side, I gave her that suspicious look wondering if she was really sure. Still pointing, she cooed as if she was having her throat examined. Her head waved up and down, assuring me she wanted my thermometer in her mouth.

Nothing pained me more than seeing my sister denied of a reasonable request. I scooched my thighs over her torso and straddled her stomach, my cock bouncing between the hollow of her breasts.

It was weird sitting on top of my sister. Excluding our make-out sessions, I've been on the bottom for every other occasion. She was right about her comment earlier, though. A quick switcheroo was a great way to make things exciting. I felt tall and powerful looking down on her. Not in a domineering way or anything like that, but merely from the freedom of being able to move around however I wanted to. This must be why she gets such a big thrill from playing with me whenever I lay vulnerable to her masterful hands.

"Your balls are huge," Ashley blurted, keeping her eyes below the cock staring her in the face.

I hadn't really noticed it, but with my balls resting beneath her bra, this was the first time my crotch was fully displayed in front of her. She had only seen me when my cock was sticking through the opening of my underwear or pants. I had to admit it felt liberating to be naked from the waist down. Was it this exhilarating for her when I stripped off her pajamas the previous night?

"They're not that big," I said quietly. I honestly didn't know if that was the truth or not since I had never compared my size to any one else's. Not that I wanted to; that'd be a little weird even for me.

"I want a closer look." Ashley pouted her lips and frowned her eyes into her infamous puppy dog look. "Don't make me beg for it."

I smiled softly and moved further up her chest, kneeling over her breasts. She wasn't holding anything back. Like an obedient puppy, she stuck her tongue out and wagged it back and forth. I jabbed my cock against her tongue. My body shuddered at the warm contact.

"That feels so good, Ashley."

She looked up at me. "I'm not doing anything."

"Just keep your mouth open." I bucked my hip forward, poking Ashley's upper lip. Her eager tongue flicked the underside of my cock. A drop of precum dribbled from the slit, glistening her lip. I gripped the base of my shaft and drew ovals around her mouth. Her tongue followed the tip wherever it went.

The view from above was, to put it simply, spectacular. Her hair, fanned over my pillow, mirrored a magnificent sunrise. Her eyes, glossed in a filmy haze, flickered like two burning candles. What would normally be a stunning image of a goddess was spoiled by the penis tracing her lips. I had pictured this scene countless times in my fantasies, but to see my precum outlining her mouth was more surreal than any illusion. I could rest my cock on her chin and the view alone would carry me to an orgasm.

I pulled away, not wanting to finish before I had a chance to enjoy her oral talents again. She lifted her head off the pillow, chasing after her treat, but I had pulled it too far back.

"I don't think you came into my room to help me with my sleeping problem. I think you just wanted a late-night dessert."

"Darn it, you know me too well," Ashley teased, dropping her head back onto the pillow. "Now gimme what I want. I know you have some cum ready for me."

"As you wish." The moment Ashley re-opened her mouth, I thrust my cock between her lips, hitting the top of her tongue. She was about to enclose her mouth when I withdrew my cock. A tendril of saliva hung from the end.

Ashley whimpered unhappily, and I almost felt bad for her if it weren't for her sly smirk. Tired of my snail-like pace, she reached for my cock. I caught her wrist before she could grab a hold of it.

Waving a finger in front of her pretty eyes, I said, "Unh-uh, I decide when your dessert is ready."

Ashley frowned, but after a couple of seconds, turned it upside down. "Okay."

I released my grip. "Okay?"

She nodded. "Yes. Okay."

That wasn't what I expected. I wanted Ashley to resort to her swaggering attitude from earlier. I needed sleep and an aggressive Ashley would definitely wear me out in seconds. Maybe I looked more intimidating on top of her than I gave myself credit for.

Playing Mr. Bigshot, I retraced Ashley's mouth with my cock, this time moving in the opposite direction. Her tongue stopped following it, but there was still enough saliva and precum on her lips to keep it slicked. As my crown explored every detail of her sumptuous kisser, I felt her breaths tickling me through her mouth.

Ashley smiled under my throbbing shaft. She knew what kind of effect that was having on me. My quivering body made it obvious to her how sensitive I had became. She was more than willing to let me play with her until I couldn't take it anymore and needed to jam my rod in her mouth.

Well, here goes nothing.

I lunged forward, my cock stretching her lips apart as it plowed into her mouth. The bulb hit the top of her jaw, pushing her head back into the pillow. The intrusion failed to startle her the teensiest bit. She didn't blink, didn't even make a sound. Her tongue did all the talking as it swirled around the head.

The rest of Ashley stayed completely motionless. Her loose jaw permitted me to thrust in and out of her mouth at whatever lazy pace I wanted.

"You're awfully quiet," I commented. "Am I boring you?"

As my sister shook her head no, my cock tapped the corners of her mouth. Her cheeks began to glow as I smiled.

This wasn't so bad. Rough or gentle, fast or slow, it doesn't make a difference to me as long as I'm with the girl I love.

Ashley craned her head back, gracing me with her laughter. "You're blushing."

"Am not." If I wasn't blushing before she said that, I was definitely blushing now. "I'm not the only one red in the face."

Ashley covered her cheeks with her hands and averted her gaze from me. A charming smile adorned the cutest expression I had ever seen. "This feels so embarrassing."

"Hey, how do you think I feel? I'm the one naked from the waist down here."

"I'm sorry, Bry. I didn't mean it like that. You don't have anything to be embarrassed about. Trust me. It's me who's embarrassed."

"What do you mean?" I watched Ashley bite her lower lip. A wrinkle of nervousness affected the way she jittered. "Come on, you can say whatever you want around me. There's nothing to be shy about."

"It's just... when I see my reflection in your eyes, I can't believe the girl I'm staring at is really me. Before this weekend, I had never tasted a penis. Never held one, never even seen one. Yet here I am in your bed, with your cock in front of me, licking it like it was a popsicle. It's hard for me to come to grips with that. It happened so suddenly.

I promised mom and dad that when it came to boys, I would be smart about what I do with them, and who I do it with. That I wouldn't give in to temptations and I'd save myself for the right guy. And guess what? I have found the right guy. He's been living next door to me my whole life.

But I can't help but wonder if the girl I'm seeing is who I want to be... who you want me to be. You're perfect the way you are and I want to be perfect for you, too. I'll do all I can to be your dream girl. It doesn't matter to me if I have to change who I am to match the image of your desires. I want to be everything you picture me as."

"Ash, you don't need to be someone you're not. Don't you remember what you said to me this afternoon? About us being who we are? What makes you think I want you to change?"

She paused for no longer than a split second, but it was enough to make me choke on my anxiousness.

"When you said I looked older... and you liked older women."

Man, oh man. I didn't have a drop of rage in my blood, but even I wanted to punch myself. How could a sweet attractive girl like her fall for a moron like me?

Now didn't seem like such a great time to be half-naked on top of my sister. I scrambled off her and draped the blanket over us. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders, hugging with all the affectionate I could muster. "The next time I say something that stupid, just hit me. I didn't mean for it to be serious. I don't want you to become someone you're not."

Ashley nuzzled her cheek against me. "I thought you enjoyed what we did earlier."

Earlier? Was this why she acted so wild in the afternoon? Because she thought I wanted her that way?

"I did enjoy it. But it wasn't because of how racy we were being. I enjoyed it because I was with you. You are already my perfect dream girl. You don't have to do anything you don't want to. If you're uncomfortable with something, then don't do it. I'm not going to get mad at you. I'll love you even more because then I'll know you're being honest. That's all you'll ever need to do."

"Thank you. Your understanding means so much to me. You always know what to say and what to do. No matter how sex-crazed I get, you never try to take advantage of me. You never let your urges get the best of you."

"You make me sound like a saint. Do you know how many times I've fantasized about getting inside your panties? Not with my tongue or fingers, but with my penis?"

"I know you want to do it soon. I want it just as much as you do, probably even more. But I can't. Not yet. Call me a hopeless romantic but I want my first time - our first time - to be special. And I mean really, really special. I want it to be a memory we'll never forget."

"I want it to be special, too. That's why I'm willing to wait however long it takes for us to be ready for it."

"I need to warn you. I'm not as steadfast as you think I am. If you force yourself on me... if you tear my clothes off this very second... I won't do a thing to stop you."

"Oh god, don't say things like that. I'll never do anything that'll make you hate me. I won't be able to live with myself. The regret alone will kill me."

"But I won't hate you. I can't hate you. There's nothing you can do to make me feel that way. I'll love you just as much as I do right now. I know it sounds weird but it's true. Just promise me that when the day comes, we'll both be ready for it. That our first time will always be cherished. I want to be able to look back on the magical night of our intimacy and tell our kids how wonderful love can be when you're with the right person."

Our... kids. Did she actually...

No, she couldn't have meant to say that. It had to have been a slip.

"I promise you that our first time together will be all those things and more. I'm not going to screw it up."

"You won't. I know it." She marked my neck with tender pecks. Timidly, she whispered, "Is it still hard?"

"Huh? Oh. No, not really."

"Aww, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have made you worry about me. Get up and let's continue where we left off. All that talking made me thirsty."

"You still want to go at it after all we just said?"

Ashley drew circles on my chest. "Why not? My craving for you will never change." She swamped my mouth with her lips before I could give it a second thought.

The sugary taste of her kiss, the aromatic scent of her hair, the cozy comfort of her breasts, made my sister the most irresistible woman.

I flipped the blanket off us and crawled on top of her. My penis stiffened to its sturdy self.

Ashley couldn't take her eyes off it as it bounced against her navel. "That didn't take long."

"It knows when there's a pretty girl with a prettier mouth nearby."

"I thought you said you weren't hiding any promiscuous girls from me."

"I meant you," I chuckled.

Ashley flashed me her pearly whites. The brilliance lit away my dark concerns. I lowered my face to hers for a sensual kiss. Our tongues thrashed as we desperately breathed in each other's essence.

"Can I have it now?" she huffed.

I reluctantly ended our cuddle and wiggled up her chest. My cock bobbed inches from her lips. Ashley opened her mouth just wide enough for me to slip in. My crown grazed her tongue, creating a short trail of precum. She closed her mouth and eyes as she sucked.

I held onto the bed's backrest. Although her suction was faint, it felt like she was absorbing every last ounce of strength from me. My knees could barely support my weight, yet I dare not sit down at the risk I'd smother my sister. All the energy I had throughout the day dissipated in an instant.

Ashley's hands came to my thighs. I gasped at her touch; it felt no stronger than a stray breath. I pushed forward, sliding more of myself inside her mouth. Her tongue coated my shaft in heated saliva. Slurping sounds seeped through her lips. I touched her left cheek and brushed my right thumb against her sinless skin. Her hand came off my thigh and held onto the back of mine. She pressed my palm against her cheek. I felt her shiver as she drank me in.

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,352 Followers