Ashley Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,352 Followers

Alyson cracked a small smile as she sunk into her seat. It took her a short minute to rebound, and she soon joined the rest of the girls as they shared more of their summer experiences. As I listened, I discovered they had gone on separate vacations with their families and tonight was the first night in a few weeks they were all home.

During the conversation I noticed Ashley was awfully quiet compared to her friends. I had a strong idea for why that was the case. She had spent every day of her summer so far with me or Nicole, most of it at home, and she was probably feeling left out. I was sure she had a mountain of other things she wished she could have told her friends, like details on what she and I had been doing together the past week, but couldn't for obvious reasons.

As I watched Ashley nibble on a breadstick, I felt bad not helping her live her summer to the fullest. She was, after all, starting college in a couple of months, and should have been making the most of her last pre-adult days. It wasn't as if I'd been forcing her to stay at home with me, but I should have been doing more to make this an unforgettable summer. Beyond what happened in our bedrooms, anyway.

Ashley caught me staring at her while she finished her breadstick. She didn't turn her head to me, but her flickering pupils in the corner of her eyes told me I was busted. Grabbing another breadstick from the center of the table, she winked as she slowly slid it through her glossy lips until the first three of six inches were in her mouth. Her cheeks caved in ever so subtly as she sucked on it.

My sister must have heard something interesting from her friends' chatter because she immediately pulled the breadstick out to make a snappy comment. I had no clue what she was saying, though, since I was busy staring at her saliva-tipped appetizer and the red lipstick ring around it. When she finished her comment, she slid the breadstick into her mouth again.

This motion repeated a few times, with her lightly sucking on the stick, pulling it out to make another remark, and then sliding it back between her lips. Each time her cheeks would cave in a little more, and the bread would come out a little wetter.

I tried looking away every once in awhile so the other girls wouldn't catch me staring. With Ashley jumping in and out of the chatter, her friends only paid attention to her when she was talking, instead of when she was giving a piece of bread fellatio.

Taking things one step further, my sister consumed more and more of the breadstick. Four inches, five inches. She stopped for a second, then closed her eyes as she pushed the final inch into her mouth. When she had the whole thing consumed, her eyes suddenly opened. She coughed and pulled the stick out.

Half remained in her mouth. As she chewed on it, the other girls stared at my sister in what would be the quietest ten seconds of the evening.

Ashley swallowed her bite. "Ugh, too much garlic." She stuck her tongue out and made a potty face.

"Maybe you should slow down on the appetizers," Lillian suggested. "Don't forget you have a real meal on the way."

Ashley put down the rest of her soggy breadstick. "Yeah, good idea."

When the girls returned to their talk, Ashley gave me another wink, and then joined them in chatter. Meanwhile I adjusted my erection to a slightly more comfortable position in my pants leg.

It was five minutes later when our food arrived. The girls had chosen dishes from different sections of the menu: pasta, lasagna, seafood, and chicken. They spent the next couple of minutes sharing their dishes until they all had matching plates. None said a word during the exchange. The way they passed the plates in an orderly circle and knew how much to take from each one made it seem as if they'd been doing this every time they ate together.

I was feeling left out as I stared at my plain fettuccine alfredo. It wasn't that I wanted the foursome to share their dinner with me, but I figured I should have at least offered my plate to them.

"Hey girls, if any of you want to try some of this alfredo, feel free to take some right off my plate."

"You don't have to offer us any," Natalia said. "We don't want to get in the way of your dinner."

They didn't want to get in the way of my dinner? "Okay, if you say so, but my offer still stands."

Natalia gave me an acknowledging nod and, along with the others, proceeded to chow down and talk about anything and everything. The conversation somehow led to my sister storytelling our day at the amusement park with our youngest sibling, Nicole, two days earlier in which the twelve year-old ran Ashley and I ragged. We didn't get a whole lot of sleep the night before the trip, and the lack of rest was evident the following morning. From the moment Nikky barged into our rooms to wake us up, it was non-stop hustle and bustle from sunrise to sunset.

When we arrived home that night around nine, Ashley and I were too tired to do much of anything. It ended up being the first evening we hadn't been intimate in a while, and it was bizarre kissing each other good night without helping each other achieve at least one orgasm. We partly made up for it the following afternoon, but our muscles were still too sore to really get into the act. The downtime persisted until the next day, which made it Friday, and ergo the current situation of me eating dinner with my sister and her friends. Of course Ashley told them only about what happened at the amusement park and not the events afterwards.

The conversation drifted onto a variety of other subjects before settling on our food.

"Mm-mmm, I love, love, love lobster," Lillian touted. "I can eat the seafood pasta here every night until the day I die."

"The seafood here is decent," Alyson said with an air of indifference, "but it's nowhere near as good as Amalfi's."

"Considering a plate at Amalfi's is more expensive than all of ours combined at this place, it better be ten times tastier if I'm going to shell out fifty bucks for a lobster claw."

"Aly, you have to hook us up with dinner at Amalfi's one night," my sister said. "I don't care how you manage to eat there every month, just share the wealth with the rest of us at least once. That place is impossible to get reservations to."

"Ashy-girl, you know I only eat there because I have a really, really close contact. It's one thing to get a table for lil' ol' me, it's another to get a table for four girls right out of high school."

"Fine, whatever, you always give that same excuse. But if you can get us a table, I'd drop everything I'm doing just to be able to walk into the top-rated restaurant of last year."

As dinner neared its end, our waiter arrived carrying one more dish for our table. "Dessert on the house." He set it down with our bill.

"Good Lord," Lillian gasped, "that is one heck of a dessert."

"If there's one thing this place has that no other restaurant can top, it's their dessert," Alyson admitted.

A monstrous chocolate fudge cake, at least one foot tall, dripping with chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, and chocolate cookie chunks, towered over our empty plates.

Natalia poked her fork into it and took the first bite. "Oh my gosh, this cake is so delicious. It can't be legal to have this much sugar in one mouthful."

Ashley took the next bite. "Wow, I think my sweet tooth is going numb from all this chocolate. I'm going to wake up ten pounds heavier tomorrow. "

Alyson and Lillian dug into the dessert together, and for the next few minutes, I watched them consume a mere quarter of the cake.

"Don't you want some dessert?" Ashley asked me, a smudge of chocolate on her left dimple.

"No, I shouldn't. It's your dessert. You ladies go ahead and enjoy it."

"We can't eat this alone. We're not even halfway finished." She scooped a forkful and raised it to my mouth. "C'mon, try some. It's really yummy."

I reluctantly took a bite.

"So, what do you think?"

"Mmm, that's pretty darn good. Thanks, sis."

Ashley fed me another forkful and then one for herself, alternating between the two of us for a couple more bites. I noticed her friends were giving us eccentric looks but Ashley didn't stop with the personal service. That was when I finally picked up my own fork and helped myself to the dessert. We whittled it down to two inches before calling it quits.

"Looks like your meal is on us," Aly said to me, jotting something down on a notepad. "You finished your drink."

"I wasn't serious about you girls having to pay for me. It wouldn't be a gentlemanly thing to do if I let my dates deal with the expenses. Just hand me the bill and I'll take of it right now."

"There's no need to do that, Bry." She slipped the piece of paper into the bill booklet. "I have it all taken care of. Let's just get out of here before we miss the movie previews."

Our merry band of five tossed down our napkins and paraded out the restaurant to much attention from the other guests.

* * *

"Um, ladies, shouldn't we take the exit back here and head around to the theater? The movie is going to start soon, right? Don't we still need to buy tickets?"

"We already have tickets," Natalia assured.

"And the movie doesn't start till nine," Alyson added. "We have over two hours to kill, so let's do some shopping."

"What happened to 'we don't want to miss the previews' and 'let's get good seats?' You all made it sound like the movie started in five minutes."

"Well, we're still in a hurry," Lillian said. "The faster we shop, the faster we finish. Take too long and we'll miss the previews and get bad seats."

I could see how the girls had influenced Ashley's whimsical humor. "I guess we can't go wrong with that logic."

"Exactly," my sister said, hugging my right arm. "Try to have some fun. We know how to have a good time."

The night had only just begun, I realized, as we strolled down the rows of clothing stores. The five of us were arm in arm, with Ashley walking in strides to my right and Natalia to hers. Directly to my left was Alyson and beside her was Lillian. The girls formed a chain of feminine beauty with me smack-dab in the middle. It was a sight to behold, and for a moment I wished I was one of the prepubescent teenagers ogling us, just so I could have seen what we looked like.

"I'm such a lucky bastard," I mused. Guys would have killed to be in my shoes. There I was strutting through the mall with not one, not two, but four stunning women. Granted I was there by chance on a fictitious date, but phony or not the scenario blew me away.

It was as though every pair of eyes in the entire mall were dead-set on our little group. Ashley and her friends were, like with the people in the restaurant, completely unaware of the gazes. I couldn't figure out how the girls managed to ignore them. Maybe they were so used to being gawked at that they had developed an immunity to prying eyes. Or maybe they sensed those eyes weren't on them; instead, they were on me, wondering how much I had to pay the girls just to be seen with them.

"Oooh, let's go in there," Alyson excitedly suggested, pointing at a beach clothing store. "They have really cute swimwear and tees. We so need to hit the beach before the summer is over."

Did someone say swimwear?

Upon entering the store, the girls quickly dispersed into the clothing aisles. I aimlessly wandered around with my hands in my pockets and no particular destination in mind. The store wasn't a place I'd normally go into on my own. Everything was bright and colorful, with surfboards and skateboards decorating every wall and sunglasses and beanies adorning every mannequin. It was like an alien planet compared to the darker stores I preferred.

I was trying on some caps near the back when I heard the loud laughter of my four jovial dates. Curious as to what the girls were up to, I tossed the cap back onto the shelf and scoured the aisles in search of them. I sought to no avail and was about to return to the headgear when I heard a voice yell out my name.

"Brian! Hey Bry, come over here!"

Turning around I caught a glimpse of Ashley's head sticking out from the entrance to the changing rooms. I curiously approached her and went behind the corner of the dressing room hallway to see what she was so peppy about. What awaited me would be an image forever burned into my skull.

Ashley, Natalia, Alyson, and Lillian were dressed in matching styled bikinis, the colors the same as their purses. Their bottoms were the string bikinis that tied on the sides, and their triangular tops had a thin string that looped behind their necks. None of the girls were particularly busty, and the pieces of fabric covered a fair amount of skin--at least where it mattered--but what they may have lacked a raw sexuality was made up with charming faces and slim figures. Natalia in light blue, with her arms crossed over her chest, reminded me of sugar and spice and everything nice; Aly in white, trying to uncross Natalia's arms, appeared to have jumped off the cover of a swimsuit magazine; Lilly in lime green, posing in front of a mirror, exuded an aura of confidence and grace; and then there was Ashley, hands on her hips, looking smoking hot in red. Call it bias but she was the exception in that she really did look sexy as hell. I desperately wanted to pull her into one of the changing rooms and rip that bikini off of her.

Instead, I sat down on a short bench and meekly said, "Hi."

"So, what do you think about these?" my sister asked. "You like?"

"Like" was an understatement. "Yeah, a lot. You all look fantastic."

She turned to the others. "See, I told you he would like them."

"I bet he'd like anything we put on," Lilly remarked. "I still think these are too big." She turned her back to us and stretched out the fabric of her bikini bottom until it covered most of her tanned butt cheeks.

"Are you kidding me?" Natalia whined. "I think these are too small."

Alyson went behind her and tried prying her arms apart again. "Natty, you should stop hiding. You know you have a killer body."

I watched Aly's boobs, the largest of the girls, press against Natalia's back as they wrestled on their feet. Though Aly wasn't attempting too hard to pry her friend's arms apart, I began to feel sorry for the smaller Natalia. As much as I enjoyed seeing two beautiful girls so close together, I knew how uncomfortable it was to do something you didn't want to do. But before I, or any of the other two ladies could stop her, Alyson said, "Look, even Bry is checking you out right now."

"What?" Natalia yelped, her face turning scarlet red. She quickly covered her cheeks in her hands, but by doing so she also uncrossed her arms. Realizing she was inadvertently exposing herself to me, she spun around and ran to the one of the changing stalls.

"Aly, why did you have do something like that," Lilly scolded. "You better go in there right now and apologize to her."

Concern was apparent on Alyson's face, and without making any sort of protest, she and Lillian both went into Natalia's stall.

I was alone with my sister. "Wow, that was interesting."

"Don't worry about them, Bry. Even though Aly loves to embarrass Nat like that, they're the closest friends you'll ever meet. They've been living next door to each other their whole lives."

"Should I apologize to Natalia?"

Ashley strutted to me and sat on my left knee. "Why? Because you really were checking her out? I'm sure she doesn't mind." She sensed I was staring at her bikini-clad boobs--which I was--and arched her back, jutting her chest out.

Subconsciously, I wrapped my arm around her waist and settled my hands onto her bare thighs, caressing the creamy flesh. "How can you be so sure of that?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"Should I be apologizing to you for checking her out?"

Ashley giggled. "No, you don't have to do that. I should be apologizing to you."

"What for? You haven't done anything wrong. Well, not counting the little lie you told to get me to come here."

"I told you I wanted you to pick out a bikini for me, remember? I swear I didn't mean to break my promise."

"Sis, I remember you saying that, but you never made it a promise. Don't worry about it. It's not like I'm disappointed or anything. Besides, I like the bikini you're wearing right now."

"Really? I kind of agree with Lilly, though. I think these are too big." Ashley stood up with her impressive butt two feet from my face. "I want the backside to be smaller, like this." She pinched the edges of her bikini bottom into her butt crack, turning a modestly-sized bikini into a devilishly sexy thong. She bent at the waist. "Doesn't this look better?"

"M-much better," I stuttered. The outer rim of her anus was nearly visible and her pussy lips were almost split in two by the bikini.

Like magnets my hands were drawn to her marvelous round buns. Her skin was impeccably smooth and there was more than enough ass for me to latch onto. But before I could grab two luscious handfuls, I heard the other girls talking as their changing room door opened. Ashley took a step forward just out of my reach. She hooked the edges of her bikini bottom and stretched them over her butt as she joined her friends.

I dropped my head in dejection, painfully aware of my hard-on. It was given no time to shrink, however, as the foursome made their way to me. I crossed my legs to conceal myself the best I could.

Still blushing, but not covering herself anymore, Natalia asked, "You really think this looks good on us?"

I think I started to blush, too. "Yeah, I meant it the first time I said it and I still do. You look very cute."

"Only she looks cute?" Lillian asked. "What about the rest-"

"You all look cute," I promptly corrected. I really had to be careful with what I say around these girls.

"Even me, brother?" Ashley timidly asked.

She must have enjoyed watching me sweat in front of her friends. "Yeah, sis, even you."

"He may your brother," Aly started to say, approaching my sibling, "but I'm sure even he can't say no to an ass like yours." She raised a hand, open-palmed, and swung it at my sister's butt cheek. There was a loud slap as their skin made contact.

Ashley dropped her mouth and glared at her attacker. "You did not just do that."

As if a pistol was shot off in the distance, Alyson made a mad dash to her changing room with Ashley chasing behind. I couldn't help but notice the pink finger marks on my sister's butt as it bounced down the corridor.

Lillian, acting as if this was a normal occurrence, laughed it off and made her way to her own stall. Natalia, left alone with me, softly asked, "Can you wait outside the store for us?"

I lifted my jaw off the ground and heeded her request. First I had to hide in one of the aisles until my erection disappeared. When it finally did, and after waiting another ten minutes in front of the store, the girls emerged shoulder to shoulder with shopping bags in hand.

"Sorry for making you wait," Ashley said.

"No problem. I'm just happy to see you ladies getting along. Where to next?"

"To that," Lillian pointed ahead of us.

"That thing? All of us?"

"It'll be fun. Don't tell me you're afraid of heights."

"What if I am?"

"Then you'll just have to suck it up."

* * *

"Girls, I'm seriously not sure if I can do this."

"It's too late to back out now," Lillian said. "You're already strapped up."

"It'll be okay," Ashley assured from my left. "This thing is perfectly safe. I think."

"I can't believe you're going along with this, sis."

"Why wouldn't I? I think it looks fun."

"Since when did you think it was fun to climb walls two stories tall?"

"There has to be a first time for everything."

"How come Alyson doesn't have to rock-climb with us?"

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,352 Followers