Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,354 Followers

I wondered how Natalia became such a dating expert. "Can you give me any ideas? This is pretty new to me. Like you said, it's not every day we get to do this."

Smiling, Natalia got up and began pacing my room. "Talk about her dreams, her hopes, her aspirations. Talk about her future. Ashy's always telling the other girls and me how she wants her life to turn out, like how she wants to be a world-renowned physicist with a beach house and four kids. Sometimes Lilly and Aly make fun of her for her crazy fantasies, but I think it's because they're jealous of how passionate she can be about it. But, there is one thing Ashy is more passionate about than her dreams. Do you want to know what that is?"

Natalia returned to her seat. Her emerald green eyes established strong contact with me. "It's you, Brian. Ashy constantly talks about you and everything you've done for her. Did you know that before she told us you were her brother, we all assumed you were her boyfriend? None of us believed her when she told us the truth about your relationship. We thought she was lying about it so we would stop teasing her. It didn't help that some of the things Ashy had said about you were more than a little sisterly. But one day she finally showed us a photo of you two together from when you were in grade school and it was enough to convince us you guys were related. Though that didn't stop us from teasing her about it."

She giggled lightly, the memory fresh in her mind. "I'm sure you don't talk to your friends about Ashy as much as she talks about you but don't let her think that on Friday night. Get inside her head. Let her know you're interested in what she has to say about her life. Since you're her brother, remember to bring up her life with you too. I know she's interested in whatever you have to say, and I can tell you're both going to be together for a very long time. Got all that, Brian?"

In the five minutes I was alone with Natalia, I had gone through the entire emotion spectrum. What started out as awkward and confusing ended up being intimate and meaningful. Some of the things Natalia said were things Ashley had already told me, but to hear them again from the mouth of a good friend reaffirmed the truthfulness of everything my sister confessed. There was no doubt in my mind that the love Ashley felt for me was deeply rooted. Despite her inner struggle to deal with her love for me as her brother and soul mate, her heart had already found the answer.

I suddenly felt at ease with this girl I barely knew. Although I was still afraid of the possibility of the world finding out the truth about Ashley and me, there was no sense of urgency to hide anything from the kind girl sitting in front of my very eyes. In an odd way, I almost wanted her to know the truth so I would have someone to confide in. Not even my best friends had that privilege.

"I... I don't know what to say, Natalia. How do you come up with all this?"

"I'm really not sure of that myself." She leaned forward again. Her hand settled on my knee. "I know I come off as a little quiet and shy, but with you it's very easy to open up. I guess it's because Ashy talks about you so much that you feel like a brother to me too. I'm an only child so I don't know what it feels like to have a sibling. Ashy, Aly, and Lilly are the closest people I have to sisters and you... you just promise me you'll think about what I said."

"Yeah, I promise. Thanks."

"You're welcome. But call me by what my friends do, Natty. Though I prefer Nat; Natty makes me sound neat and proper."

"Okay, sure thing. But only if you call me Bry."

"You got it, Bry."

As if to commemorate our newly-formed friendship, three loud knocks struck my door.

"Natty," Ashley called, opening my door, "if you don't come to my room in the next two minutes, I can't guarantee there'll be any fries and nuggets left for you."

"I'll be right over. Brian—I mean, Bry—was just helping me pick the final parts for my new PC." Her back to the door, Natalia secretly winked at me.

"Aww, that's so nice of you, big brother. You're welcome to eat with us too if you're hungry."

"All right, let me log off and I'll be there in a sec."

After the girls left and I sprayed myself with some deodorant, I strayed past Ashley's bedroom to the kitchen to grab three sodas. I looped back to her room, and saw as I entered that the girls had changed out of their workout tops into fresh, colorful tees. I recognized the rainbow shirt Natalia was wearing as one of Ashley's, which confirmed just how similar their builds are. They were sprawled on their stomachs on the bed with two plates of finger foods between them while watching the boob tube.

With no room on the mattress, I took a seat on the floor at the foot of the bed. "For a couple of girls who just finished a workout, don't you think it's a little unhealthy to be snacking on oily fries and nuggets?"

Two fries pelted my head from behind.

Ashley explained, "We only work out so we can eat this stuff without getting fat. We're not trying to be supermodels or win any beauty pageants." Ironically, they would have won first and second if they did. "Those sodas for us?"

"Yup, sure are." I handed over my two extra sodas. In return, Ashley handed me a jumbo-sized carton of fries.

The next hour was a wholesome affair as we finished watching whatever it was we were watching. None of us were really paying attention to it since we were soon conversing about random things. The girls had a relaxing way about them that made it very easy for me to be myself. I had no problems talking with Ashley when we're alone, but add another person to the mix and I become more conscious with what I say. But even with Natalia in the room, I didn't feel the need to evaluate my every response. Words flowed out of my mouth and laughter flowed out of theirs.

It was noon when Natalia announced she had to head home.

"Need a ride?" I offered, standing at our front door.

Making her way across our stone walkway, she said, "I think I can walk home from here. It's kind of breezy and nice right now. You can even hear the birds chirping."

I couldn't quite hear the birds but she was spot-on about the breeze. My body readily absorbed the warm, soothing wind. Most of the warmth came from my sister, who stood beside me with an arm around my waist.

Ashley waved goodbye to her friend. "Bye Natty, see you soon. Awesome job today."

"Thanks, you too. Bye Ashy, bye Bry."

"See you later, Nat. Thanks for your help."

Natalia nodded affirmingly and continued on her way.

Once she was out of earshot range, Ashley quizzically said, "Thanks? I thought you were supposed to be helping her."

I smiled down at my baby girl. "Natalia is quite a talker when she gets going."

"She opened up to you, huh? I knew she would. You're very easy to chat with."

"I was just thinking that about you two."

Ashley stepped between the door and me, kicking it shut. "Guess what, Bry."

"A number between one and ten?"

"No, you dummy. Take a look around."

I was definitely looking, though not necessarily around. Leaning against the door, her hair in innocent pigtails and wearing clothes that'd fit our younger sibling, Ashley was the embodiment of hotness packed in one tight, adorable package. If I hadn't experienced her sexual prowess firsthand, I would have felt dirty at all the lewd images of my sweet sister floating through my head.

Ashley, grinning, realized precisely what I was looking at. She arched back and brazenly jutted out her breasts for my eyes to ogle. Still, she had a point to make, and she cupped my chin and turned my gaze toward the living room. The furniture, neatly arranged in the same layout for the past two years, were void of any occupants. Glass vases, abstract paintings, and other expensive decor were in proper order. It was clean, trim, and worthy of being in a home shopping catalog.

"I don't see anything out of the ordinary," I said at last.

She turned my attention to her cunning smile. "Good. Now tell me what you hear."

Beside the faint ticking of a dial clock and the humming of the air conditioning system, it was perfectly silent. "I don't hear anything either."

"Even better. So, can you tell me what this all means?"

With the house to ourselves, I figured I'd have time to continue our playful conversation. "That we're a very clean and quiet family?"

She sighed in an exaggerated tone. " Do I really have to spell it out for you? We're—"

"A-l-o-n-e?"

"Showoff."

"You ain't seen nothing yet," I said, crouching down and pulling Ashley into my left shoulder. "Besides my incredible spelling ability, I'd like to show off another skill of mine."

I rose up and lifted her off her feet, carrying her over my shoulder like the horny, perverted caveman I was. I spoke over her loud squealing. "It's a skill I think you'll find very enjoyable. A skill that I hope to put to use very, very often."

I carried her to the back of our couch. "Are you tired, babe? Had a good jog with your friends?"

"Uh-huh, I'm all tuckered out. Is this special skill of yours something that could get me excited?"

"Oh heck yeah. It's enough to get me a little excited too." I lowered Ashley upside-down over the couch's backrest. Her head and shoulders rested on the cushions and her legs dangled over the top.

"This is an interesting position," she said. "Let's hope I don't get dizzy like this."

"You'll be getting dizzy, but it won't be because of the position."

Handling her left leg in both of my hands, I caressed the expanse of smooth skin. Her shorts had risen up her thighs, and I reclined my head to get a better view. "I don't understand why you want to work out. You're already so fit and taut. Just look at how toned your legs are."

Ashley bent her right leg behind my head, trapping me in an unorthodox headlock. "All the better to wrap around your waist when you finally fuck me, Tiger."

Growling at the call of my pet name, I pulled free of her hold and ripped off her cotton shorts. The prospect of going all the way had been lightly discussed before, with the mutual agreement that we would wait for a memorable occasion to pop our cherries. There was nothing in our agreement that stated I couldn't dream about it, however, and the idea fired me up as I stared at the childlike design of her light blue panties.

Modest in size, the cotton fabric was adorned with a row of tiny pink and yellow ribbons along the waistband. It managed to match her childlike hair style despite being at polar ends of her body.

A growing dark spot and her arousing scent shocked me back into my primal intentions. "Looking forward to this, aren't you?"

Ashley slipped two fingers into her panties. They moved in an enticing circular motion. "Ever since I got home and saw you all alone in your room. My pussy was gushing so badly. I was sure could Natalia smell it when we were standing outside your bedroom. My pussy got so wet, I had to excuse myself and change panties before I soaked my shorts." She slowly extracted her fingers. Slick and shiny, they had my mouth watering in anticipation.

Her pussy couldn't have actually gushed as badly as she had suggested, but whether her panties really did prevent a wet accident in my room or not, she succeeded in fueling my lust for her.

My sister gave her fingers a hard suck. "How about you? Have you been looking forward to tasting my pussy? It tastes so sweet right now. Don't you want to lick it? Go ahead, take a peek at my pussy. See how wet I am for you."

Hot damn, she really knew which buttons to push to get a guy going. More so she knew which buttons to push to get herself going. Pinching a nipple through her shirt, re-stimulating her clit, she closed her eyes as she worked herself closer toward an orgasm.

I was enjoying the thrilling show when I abruptly remembered it was supposed to have been my job to set her off. Hooking the sides of her panties, I pulled them away from her pleasure pot. Ashley kept working her nubs as my tongue closed in on her sex.

I swept my tongue along her outer lips, the taste an overload on my buds. "Mm-mmm, you're so savory and warm. A little bit salty but still very sweet."

Ashley stopped rubbing her clit, allowing me to lick the entirety of her puffy mound. Her hand went to her other nipple, the outline visible through her shirt.

"Fuck, your tongue feels so good on my pussy. Dip it inside. I want you to eat me out."

At her command I sunk my wet appendage into her narrow opening. Twisting my head and lashing with my tongue, I lapped what I could of her tasteful secretions. Her legs closed around my head as her body began to writhe beneath me.

"Ah fuck, you spoil me so much, Tiger. You're always ready to eat my pussy. I'll never need to play with myself again with you around."

I lifted my head up from my delicious treat. "Don't say that. What if I want to watch you play with yourself one of these days?"

Ashley smiled the way a sinister yet libidinous mastermind would. "Such a naughty boy. You want to see how I masturbate? You want to see what makes me cum? I have to warn you, I've been getting a little wilder recently. You'd be surprised at what gets me going. Do a good job eating my pussy and maybe I'll let you see for yourself."

That was one heck of an incentive if I'd ever heard one.

"Sounds like I need to get back to what I do best," I said. But instead of diving right back in, I held her ankles and stretched my arms out, spreading her legs far apart. I wasn't sure how flexible my sister was, but when her legs were almost in a T-shape with her body and she wasn't showing any resistance, I knew it was time for me to make good on her offer.

I swirled my tongue around her clit, occasionally licking it when she shuddered in my hands. Ashley moaned and whimpered, urging me to continue my sloppy sweeps. My saliva and her juices drooled down her stomach to her chest, only to be soaked by her shirt. It was becoming harder for me to hold her legs steady as her convulsions intensified.

"Stop teasing my clitty," she hissed. "I can't it anymore. Make me cum, Tiger. Don't hold back. Fuck, I need to cum bad."

I pressed my tongue flat on her pearl. Her body jerked, almost causing me to lose my grip. I flicked my tongue wildly, messily. Ashley screamed, her cries loud enough to reach every room in the house. Hell, anyone in our front yard would have heard the lechery going on inside. Just then, a thought came to me that really had my tongue lashing at a blistering pace.

Neither of us had locked the front door. What if Natalia left something behind and needed to drop by to pick it up? Or Nicole came home early again like she'd done the week before? Or worse, mom and dad for whatever crazy reason? They'd all be in for one appalling sight with Ashley upside-down on the couch, legs split and her pussy exposed, wailing in ecstasy as her brother ate her out.

Not long ago, the danger of being caught would have kept my actions in check. Now that danger excited me. I couldn't explain the reason for it. Once I had her pussy in my face, it was as if nothing could stop me from relishing her delights. Along with her juices, I must have also been drinking in her exhibitionistic tendency.

I closed my mouth over her clit and brushed it with my tongue. Ashley arched her back, nearly rising off the backrest. She tweaked her nipples, her palms mashing her breasts together. Her flushed complexion signaled an approaching orgasm. I inhaled through my mouth, the whoosh sound audible over her sharp gasps.

The touch of my tongue and the cool air over her clit was too much for my sister to bear. She cried once more as an orgasm rocked her frail body and fluids surged from her pussy. No stranger to the luscious taste, I slurped all that I could. And man, was there a lot of it to slurp on. I thrashed my tongue across her pearl, drawing out more of her juices before I could have finished swallowing what was already being squirted. She spat vulgarities nonstop and pulled on my hair, forcing me deeper into her pussy.

Gradually, her spasms ceased. My jaw was aching from my frenzied movements. What I couldn't swallow of her cum streamed down her abs in a clear trail mixed with my saliva. Despite being a little slick, Ashley looked absolutely radiant. Her entire body gave off the aura of a pleased woman: the pinkish hue of her skin, the relaxed muscles in my hands, the satisfied smile on her beautiful face, and her sparkling eyes transfixed on mine.

I was about to lay her onto the couch when she insisted, "Don't. Let me stay like this."

Not sure why she wanted to remain in her position, but not wanting to deny her request either, I went around the couch and sat next to her. "Was that good enough to earn me a solo show?"

She looked up at me with a hint of awe and wonderment at what I had managed to accomplish. "Good enough to earn two. Just like the last time you ate my pussy. And the time before that, and also the time before that, and—"

"Okay, okay, I get the picture. No need to boost my ego so much. It's hard enough fitting it through the door knowing I have the hottest, sexiest, funnest, and bestest girl as my sweetheart."

"Two of those aren't real words, you know."

Grinning, I lowered my face to hers. "And how can I forget smartest?"

I kissed my sister softly. As my tongue traced the contours of her lips, her mouth parted open. Our tongues danced in midair, a marvelous spectacle of pure desire. She clenched my shirt sleeves and pulled me down. I shifted onto her, cushioned by her breasts. Swiftly, I reached between her legs and fondled her moist pussy. With a huff and puff, she pushed me away.

"I want you," Ashley panted. "I want your cock. Now. Can I suck it?"

Her bluntness had my blood boiling. Sitting up, I stripped off my pants and boxers and tossed them to the side. My cock, unrestrained of troublesome clothes, stood as tall and sturdy as a flagpole.

I sat there with my dick in my hand while she was still bottoms up.

"Well?" Ashley said.

"'Well' what?"

"I'm ready. You can put your cock in my mouth now."

I wasn't sure how to do that with in our current situation, but her meaning slowly settled in. I got onto my feet and sidled closer, my cock bobbing above her face. Ashley slid down the couch until her head hung slightly over the rounded edge.

"Sure about this, Ash?"

"Uh-huh. Let's do it. This looks like a fun position."

Although I had no idea how she came across the position, she was right in her assumption: it did look like fun. A lot of fun, and incredibly erotic. My balls hung inches from her forehead and the precum at the tip of my cock was on the verge of dripping onto her chin.

I held the base of my shaft. "Open wide for me."

"Ahhh..."

I spread my legs to get low enough to reach her mouth. Leveled with the gaping target, I lunged forward, my cock flying straight into her orifice. Unobstructed, I kept pushing until my scrotum hit her nose and her lips were at my pubic hairs. I groaned in bliss and disbelief. Ashley was deep-throating me on the very first push.

It was a joy to see how her oral talents had improved over the days, and a bigger joy to let her use them on me. Her appetite for sex, namely my sperm, was unquenchable, and I vowed to make up for lost time by letting her suck me dry whenever she needed a cum fix.

Starting with this blowjob. I withdrew my cock and gave it a shake, breaking the strand of spit that was bridged to her lips. The strand swung down to her nose. Ashley immediately wiped it away. "Oh boy, this might get a little sloppy," she quipped.

Using my thumb, I cleaned the excess drool from her shiny lips. "I'll be careful with the next push."

"Go slowly, but make sure you get all the way in."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,354 Followers