Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers

"I'll admit the place is a tad pricey and reservations are nigh unattainable, but what would you say if I could reserve a table for you two this Friday at six, and half the bill will be paid for?"

"First I'd say you're insane. Then I'd ask how that's possible."

"The girls don't know this but my uncle is the owner of Amalfi's. The restaurant was named after my great grandfather. He was a firm believer in family values and he passed that mindset onto the rest of our family. Because of that, my uncle has no problems letting me and my family eat at his restaurant for next to nothing. He's not particularly short on business, so I think I can persuade him to extend the same offer to you. Would you be interested?"

"I don't know what to say. Of course I'm interested. She'd be ecstatic if I took her there. But why would you do this for me? We barely know each other and it sounds like you really have to go out of your way to make this happen."

"That is not true, Bry. Believe me when I say I know a lot about you. We're way past the introduction stage and there'll be plenty of time for us to become even closer. Right now, I just want to make sure you and Ashy have a fun time on your date together."

"Don't you find it weird that we're doing something like that?"

"Because you're siblings? It is a little weird. I'd never go on a date with my own brother. Then again, the brat's only twelve and still eats paste. I'm okay, though, with the idea of you and Ashy going out. There's something between the two of you that I don't have with anyone in my family. I can't quite put my finger on it but I can tell it's special. Just promise me you won't disappoint her, okay? I don't want to have to hunt you down."

"Yeah, I promise. With what you're offering, I don't think it's possible. Thanks, Aly."

"What are best friends for. Well, I was hoping to ask you a couple more questions but it looks like I'm going to have to shorten this call. My mom's yelling at me to come downstairs and go grocery shopping with her. Tell Ashy to call me tonight when she's done with whatever she's doing. Oh, and feel free to call me back if you ever want to talk. Just don't make me wait too long. See you soon, Bry."

The line disconnected before I had the chance to say goodbye. I snapped my phone shut and tossed it aside.

Free of my hands, Ashley relented from my cock and rubbed her ears. "You sure did a lot of talking. I thought your friend was supposed to be telling you about his summer, not the other way around."

"He's not the only guy who's been busy recently. We have just as much to say as you and your friends."

"Right, I'm sure whatever you had to tell him was more important than enjoying a good blowjob. I'm not losing my touch, am I? I'd hate to think you're getting bored of me."

"It could be that I'm getting better at controlling my urges."

"Urges, huh?" Ashley sat up, treating me to the view of her voluptuous curves. She plucked her left bra strap off her shoulder. Her right arm across her chest held the lacy cups in place. "Tell me what kind of urges you have."

I stared in awe at my baby girl. Her face was so youthful and innocent, yet her body exuded so much sexual energy. There was a confidence and simplicity in the way she posed that invited doting eyes to take in every detail of her physique. The subtle cocking of her slim hips; the long fingernail tracing the upper half of her breasts; the sultry pout she wore on her plush lips. My sister had been blessed with a smoking body from day one and she knew exactly how to flaunt it.

"Tiger, I understand you're uncomfortable saying mean things about me, but I know deep down there's a part of you that wants to be bad. You don't have to be shy. Let that side come out and play. I won't tell mommy and daddy you've been naughty."

I clenched my fists and growled. She was right. There was a part of me that wanted to be bad. Throughout all her lewd displays I had never been able to shed the image of my sister as anything less than a saint. She'd say the most vulgar and depraved things, but at the end of the night was still my lovable little sis. She had the mental conditioning to separate what happens between us from everyone else. It was an admirable quality, one that I needed to improve upon.

The first step to my path of enlightenment was to forget the ravishing woman between my legs was my good-humored sibling. That afternoon, she was my cum-starved slut.

I unclenched my fists and pushed myself up onto my knees. Ashley stared into my fiery eyes. Her expression was unshaken by my sudden advance. I held the back of her neck and pulled her face close. Her breaths tickled my lips. "You want to know what kind of urges I have? I have the urge to drag you onto all fours like a bitch in heat. I have the urge to grab your hair and slam my cock into your dirty mouth. And after pounding your throat until it's sore, I have the urge to cum all over your pretty face. Think you can handle all that for me?"

In an act that almost startled me back into my passive self, she bit my lower lip and snarled. "Handle it? I'm going to cum before I even get down on my hands." Her tongue was in my mouth before I could fathom a comeback.

No matter how far I went with my speech and body language, Ashley was always ready to one-up me. It drove me insane I'd never be able to settle on any peak before being pushed to new heights, though I'd rather have too much sexual excitement than not enough.

I gripped her right shoulder and pushed down. My lower lip was stretched as she slowly descended. I squeezed her left tit through her bra, causing her to gasp and release my lip before she could have bitten it off. I gazed down at her lean body. Her right hand was bulging from within her shorts. Slipping my own hand into the elastic fabric, I felt the wetness coating her fingers.

Ashley withdrew her hand to make room for me. She hissed when I sunk my digits into her inflamed pussy. Her body tensed, then relaxed. It became effortless for me to push her down to my crotch.

Supporting herself on her arms, she bent lower and swallowed the first half of my cock. It was still soaked from her saliva, and the fluid dripped from it like water. I cupped the back of her hair and began to thrust into her mouth, gradually building up my pace.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and reached for her rear. Her shorts were stretched tight over her delectable ass. Curvaceous and plump, but not disproportionate to her small frame, they rocked to and from me while Ashley bobbed her head along my shaft. I slapped a round butt cheek.

She whimpered and staggered forward, her nose against my pubes. I waited for her to back off before giving her ass another slap. Again she whimpered and staggered forward.

Ashley stayed smothered in my groin, her mouth wide open. Copious amounts of spit poured out, drenching my cock and boxers. She made gurgling sounds that only enhanced the roughness of the blowjob.

I lifted her head up from my cock in fear she would choke on it. Her glazed eyes were partly concealed by the tousled hair over her face. A bubbly rope hung from her lower mouth. Her left bra cup had fallen completely off her breast, and with each heavy breath she took, her chest swelled and fell hypnotically.

Acting out of a twisted love for my sister's lewdness, I devoured the lips that had been at work on pleasing my cock. The kiss was wet, savage, and fast. It ended almost as soon as I tasted the precum on her tongue. The salty flavor was strong, and it could have been my actual load. When our mouths separated, a connected strand of saliva served as evidence of our steamy lip lock.

I placed my hands on her shoulders. Ashley immediately lowered herself to my cock. She took me into her mouth as I moved my hands to her ass cheeks. I spent a few seconds kneading her flesh before deciding to get a bare view. Hooking the waistband, I pushed her shorts off her smooth rear but left her panties in place. I happily discovered I wouldn't need to get rid of them to get a nice view of her ass. Her panties were of the g-string variety.

Seeing my sister in such an exotic piece of lingerie intrigued me. So far I had seen her wear regular panties, thongs, and boy shorts. Though very sexy, they couldn't compare to the single thin string in the crevice of her ass. My curiosity took over and I traced a finger along the material around her hips.

Ashley adjusted herself beneath me, jutting her ass out. It was like she was sensing my thong fascination and making it easier for me to access everything. Not one to pass on a grand opportunity, I ran my finger between her cheeks. She hummed approvingly, which had the added effect of titillating my cock head in her mouth.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum if you keep doing that."

She managed to free her mouth of my obtrusion despite me hunched over her. "That's what I'm trying to do, Tiger. Does it turn you on seeing my cute tushie in a g-string?"

"Hell yeah. Your ass looks spectacular in it."

Ashley wiggled her rear back and forth. "Does it make you want to grab my ass? Squeeze my ass? Spank my ass until it turns red? Be as bad as you want with me. I like being bad too."

"Just get back to sucking my cock."

"Yes sir," she giggled, her lips enveloping my girth as she took me into her throat.

My urge to cum was rapidly approaching; I needed to move swiftly if I were to sample everything Ashley had to offer me. I pried the g-string out of the way and rubbed the opening of her anus. The hole felt tiny against my forefinger. It was hard to imagine I once had three fingers and then my cock in there. But Ashley had taken all I had to give her, which included two deposits of cum. I was sure she could handle it again. All I needed to do first was get my fingers wet.

I sucked on my right fore and middle finger and pressed the middle against her anal ring. Her butt flexed in, as did the first time I attempted this, but a small push was all I needed to pop through the entrance. A couple seconds passed before the pressure subsided enough for me to try with another. The task wasn't quite as difficult and I soon had her ass clenched around two of my fingers.

Ashley moaned frantically while my cock and fingers had her skewered from both ends. The suction on my cock had ceased but simply having it on her tongue was pleasurable enough. I pumped my fingers in and out of her ass, getting to the second joint before my angle prevented me from going in any further.

As my digits drilled into her anus, her butt cheeks jiggled in a mesmerizing fashion. The one I had slapped was still a light pink from my brutish behavior. It reminded me of when Aly had her hand imprinted on my sister's derriere with a well-placed smack back in the beach store at the mall. Ashley's reaction to it hadn't been of anger but of jaw-dropping surprise. Combine that with her reaction to my own smacks and I could tell she enjoyed the maltreatment.

I caressed her right buttock with my left hand. Smoother than a baby's bottom, I was reluctant to do anything that could tarnish such perfection. Yet before I could have given it another thought, my hand already had her creamy flesh overflowing from between my fingers. It was too late to stop my greedy self-conscious, so I scooped up the spherical mass from below and weighed it like I was weighing fruit at the market.

"Damn, I still can't get over how incredible your ass is. You've turned me into an ass-lover overnight."

Ashley plopped my cock out of her mouth. "Don't stop fingering me." She took me back into her mouth without the slightest delay.

"I'll be doing more than just fingering your ass." Resuming the anal penetration with my right hand, I raised my left into the air. "Be strong for me, babe. This might sting a little."

My sister didn't have a chance to respond before my hand swung down, fingers splayed, directly onto her ass cheek. The formidable wallop sounded louder than thunder, and even felt like thunder. A severe, unexpected pain inflicted my hand. I winced at the backlash. If the contact hurt me this badly, then it must have hurt my baby girl tremendously.

And it clearly did. Ashley screamed, her mouth agape. She collapsed onto her elbows, her strength spanked out of her. What started as a pink handprint on her butt cheek quickly radiated throughout her whole body. The agonizing pressure of her anus returned, crushing my right set of fingers inside of her.

So much seemed to have been going on all at once but it took only an instant for everything to calm down. The pain in my hand diminished into a tingling numbness. Her scream quieted to a sob. The pressure on my fingers dissipated into nothingness. Ashley's lips were closed tight around my cock, her tongue licking it like a lollipop.

The overwhelming luxury brought me back to my senses. Besides her crimson hue and her whimpers, it was as though nothing had happened at all. She was either doing an excellent job holding in the pain or was actually indifferent to it. If she wasn't going to stop me, then I sure as heck wasn't going to stop on my own.

I raised my hand and swung it at her ass. Smack! Another swing. Smack! Again. Smack! Faster and faster, my hand eventually tingled to the point of being entirely numb.

Ashley ripped my cock out of her mouth. "Fucking shit, spank my ass," she bawled. "Make my ass sting. Give me all you got, Tiger."

I showed no remorse on my dear sister. Crossing my arms, I spanked her other cheek, one harsh swing after another, until she re-engulfed my throbbing cock. I grunted when her tongue swirled around every inch in her mouth. Powerless to contain myself, I quickly pulled her head away and fisted my cock. It erupted before I could warn her of my incoming orgasm.

Cum shot number one blasted squarely onto the middle of her face. A thick, white rope streaked from the tip of her nose to her forehead. The next potent spurt painted her right cheek and blinded her right eye. The third landed on her upper lip and filled her nostril, barely missing her open mouth. I had no desire to feed my sister with sperm that afternoon. I was going to let loose every ounce of my cum on her pretty face.

I stroked my cock in a mad frenzy, aimlessly firing shots in every direction. My spunk glued her eyes shut, plastered her cheeks in white, pasted her hair to her forehead, hung off her earlobe. My final spurts had just enough potency to coat her lower lip and chin in a glossy sheen.

When my cock began to shrivel in my hand, I exhaled a huge breath and toppled onto my pillow. I watched Ashley slowly sit up with her head tilted back as if to keep my cum from dripping off her face. Tiny, milky rivulets managed to drip down her neck anyway, all the way to her breasts.

"Fuck, Tiger. That's an enormous load," she muttered, wiping her hands over her neck and chest. "I must look like a filthy whore."

"You should take a look in the mirror if you really want to see how filthy you look."

Honestly, my sister looked anything but filthy. Obscene, maybe, and slutty, sure. But not filthy. That word has such a negative meaning, and despite her messy appearance I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Even when her facial features were impossible to recognize, she still looked supremely hot and sexy.

Ashley crawled off my bed, keeping her head tilted back. Her hand slipped on the edge and she almost fell over the side. "Jeez, I can hardly open my eyes to see where I'm going. How many times did you cum?"

"It felt like I came five times in a row." I wasn't trying to exaggerate. It really did feel as though I came that many times. And if I didn't, then it sure looked like it judging by my sister's condition.

She stood in front of my mirror wearing only her underwear. "Oh my god, I can't believe how outrageous I look. It's like I was dunked face first into a dog bowl of cum. Fuck, it's even in my hair. And look at how red my ass is. You really went crazy on it."

Ashley bounced back onto my bed, cum droplets flying everywhere. She smiled enthusiastically. "Is this what you call a facial? I was thinking of getting one at a spa before our date but maybe I'll just drop by your room instead."

"I'll need more than three days to recover enough cum to give you another one. Ask me again next week when I can finally get up."

"But it looks like you're already up."

I followed her gaze to my half-erect cock. It wasn't going to completely soften with my defaced sibling egging me on. "Sis, give a guy a break before you turn him on again. I know that's really tough for you because you're such a lovely nymphomaniac, but can you at least try?"

"Of course, big brother. If it's a break you need, it's a break you'll get. I can go to my room right now and lick all this yummy, gooey cum off my face by myself. That way I won't accidentally turn you on."

"Oh no you don't. You're not going anywhere." I yanked her down and she fell forward across my stomach, her legs on one side of me and her arms on the other. Her ass was high in the air, a prime position for a spanking. If only it hadn't already been abused.

I lightly rubbed her heated buttocks. "You like pain," I simply said.

"I wouldn't call it pain. More like rough love." She scooped a heavy dollop of cum into her mouth. "Mmm, tasty. So warm and soothing."

"So rough love is better than no love," I presumed. While caressing her tender flesh, I poked her soppy panties.

"It takes a lot of love and trust to accept that kind of punishment. I'm glad you took it easy on me."

"You've got to be joking. I was spanking you as hard as I could. My hand still stings from what I did to your ass."

"Well, it hurt a little at the beginning. The first spank almost made me bite down on your cock, but I don't think you'd like that. The next one hurt too, though in a good way. Then the rest came so fast that my butt went numb to the pain and all I could feel was a burning flame spreading to my pussy. I had an orgasm when you switched to my other butt cheek. Can you feel how wet my panties are?"

"Heck yeah, I can. This itty-bitty thing can't absorb any of your juices."

Ashley ate another dollop of my cum off her face. "You have a panty fetish."

"Every guy has a panty fetish."

"To an extent. Guys like panties because it's the wrapping paper to a very expensive present. The fun with panties is when it's time to take it off and see what's hidden beneath. You, on the other hand, like the wrapping paper more than the present."

"What makes you say that? I like what's beneath your panties very much."

"It's the way you stare at me. Your eyes get really big and starry when I'm wearing something sexy. You look like a kid on Christmas morning."

Ashley had me figured out too well. As much as I enjoyed her nude form, I also enjoyed how barely-there underwear accentuated her overall beauty. It's the wide spectrum of colors, the variety of fine fabrics, and the menagerie of different designs and styles that drove me bonkers. There wasn't anything in the world that fascinated me more than seeing my sister in lavish unmentionables.

"Okay, you got me. I have an unhealthy panty-fetish and I'm in need of serious help. It's all because of how drop-dead gorgeous you are when you're in them."

Ashley turned her head to me and smiled. "Or when I'm covered in cum?"

Her face had been cleaned of most of my creamy sperm blobs. All that was left was a shiny polish. "Especially when you're covered in cum."

She scooted up my torso, her face daringly close to mine. I could smell the pungent scent of fresh cum with her every breath. I wholly welcomed her pliant lips when she kissed me.

"Bry, I think I can help you take care of your panty-fetish."

"What do you have in mind?"

"It's a surprise. You'll have to wait and see what I have in store for you. In the meantime..."Ashley got onto her knees and scooted higher up my chest. With her legs at either side of my head, she pulled away the gusset of her tiny underwear. I stared up at her pussy. "Get your tongue ready for me, Tiger. It's my turn to cum all over your face."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,355 Followers
1...34567...19