Ashley Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,354 Followers

* * * Wednesday * * *

"Rise and shine, my big hunky brother of mine."

My cozy blanket was wrenched out of my weak grip. "Ash? What the heck are you doing?"

"Waking you up, of course. It's almost nine. Time to get out of bed."

I sluggishly sat up and read my clock. "Nine already? What happened this morning? Aren't we supposed to be jogging with your friends?"

The bed bounced like a paddleboat in the middle of a storm as my lively sister climbed on. Dressed in a styling ruffled miniskirt, a sexy tight-fitting blouse, and remarkably higher heels than what she normally wore, Ashley looked ready to take on the hottest nightclub in town.

"No jogging today. Today's going to be a fun day for just the two of us. I have a bunch of things I want to do and they all include you."

"I see... and I assume I have to get dressed so we can get started right away."

"Yup, we don't have a minute to spare. First thing on my agenda is a shopping spree. I want to get to the store before it gets crowded."

"Shopping doesn't sound like much fun. Not for me, anyway."

"Oh, don't worry. You'll have tons of fun with where I'm taking you."

"You're taking me? Last time I checked you still don't have a license."

"Bry," she whined, increasing the pitch of her voice, pouting her lips, playing her puppy dog card right at the get-go. "Please, please, please let me drive your car so I can take the most awesome-est brother in the world on a shopping spree he'll never forget?"

I couldn't deny a request that I had surrendered to all but once. "Since you put it that way, pour me a glass of orange juice while I get ready and I'll even let you choose the radio station."

"I was right. You are the most awesome-est brother in the whole wide world." Ashley tackled me onto my pillow, a gentle kiss on my lips all I needed to be wide awake beneath her warm body.

And in a few short minutes, she and I were on the road beneath the sun's scorching hot rays.

"So where are going shopping, sis? Or a better question, what are we shopping for?"

"You'll find out in a minute. We're going to a very cool clothing store. Like I said, you'll like what they have there."

While the car sped past one store after another, I pondered the possibilities of where Ashley could have been taking me. Each passing store appeared less and less familiar, and also more and more expensive. We were in an pricey part of town, a mini Rodeo Drive if you will. Since I couldn't afford a measly tie at any of the designer stores in the area, I spent very little time there. I wouldn't be surprised, however, if Ashley was well-acquainted with the strip. She parked in front of a specialized clothing store.

I hesitantly stepped out of the car, finding it hard to believe this was going to be our stop. "Why'd you park at this place?"

Buoyant as ever, my sister skipped around the front of the car to my side. "This is where I want to go shopping, duh."

"You've got to be kidding. This is really where you wanted to take me?"

"Uh-huh, didn't I say it was a cool store? C'mon, let's go in. There's a ton of stuff I want to try out."

Ashley and I were less than ten feet from the entrance to the racy and grandiose Temptations, a lingerie store of fantastical proportions. I had only heard tidbits about the little shop of hedonism, but piece those tidbits together and I had an excellent idea of what to expect: exotic underwear with lots of peeks at naked flesh, and kinky costumes to fulfill any man's fantasy.

Ashley took the first step toward the double glass door, and then one more before turning around to face me. "Bry, what are you waiting for? The fun's inside the store, not out here."

I glanced side to side, hoping I wouldn't be seen by anyone I knew. You could never be too cautious. "This place isn't really meant for a guy like me. I feel weird just looking at these display windows, let alone being on the other side of them."

"It's okay. Guys come here all the time with their girlfriends. There's nothing to feel weird about. Besides, don't you want to see me try out some of this stuff? I'll need your input on what looks good on me. I still feel bad for not letting you pick out my bikini like I said you could. To make up for it, I want you to pick out something for me to wear for our date."

Put it that way and I would have entered a lion's cage if it meant watching my sister put on a private lingerie show for me. "All right, I'll go in, but only because you asked me so nicely."

The inside was as lavish as I had envisioned. Pink, pink, and more pink everywhere the eye could see, interspersed by a myriad of Valentine colors and gold. The risqué mannequins standing in the display windows were only a small preview of the delights the store had to offer. From elaborate full body gowns to itty-bitty patches of lace, the store had all a woman needed to feel and look like a million bucks. Hours of fun could be spent swimming through the sea of silk, velvet, and leather.

"See anything you like?" Ashley smilingly asked.

"Yeah, everything. I don't know where to start."

"Then let's keep it simple. Start at the beginning."

I followed Ashley to a nearby shelf layered with sheer panties. They were so sheer, I could see her face through the fabric as she held a pair up for inspection. "Oh, these look pretty. Here, feel it. Isn't that nice?"

The panties felt wonderfully smooth against my forefinger. "Yeah, very nice. You'd look great in these."

"I don't like the color, though. Lime green is too bright. Which one do you like?"

My eyes explored all the different colored panties on the shelf. "Hmm, black is pretty nice. It makes you look so much more mature, especially when the lighting is really soft. But I like white a lot too. It's simple and pure, which is perfect since you're always smiling and so cheery. Red is also very sexy. It's such a mischievous color, and it matches you perfectly when you're being devilish and naughty. Then there's purple, blue, and all the shades in between... it's impossible to choose just one."

"I never said you have to pick one color. Panties aren't the only things I'm buying."

"What else is there?"

Ashley waved her arm toward the rest of the store, opening my eyes to the magical world of lingerie. "Look around, Bry. There's more to underwear than just bras and panties. There's negligees, teddies, baby dolls, bustiers, corsets, garter belts, and stockings. The list keeps going and going. If there's anything you want to see your baby girl in, anything in your wildest dreams, just tell me and I'll make it come true."

My brain raced through the many fantasies I had of my sister. They were as varied as the color of panties I was examining. Schoolgirl Ashley, cheerleader Ashley, nurse Ashley, secretary Ashley, newlywed Ashley. You name it, I've dreamt about it. There was one thing all the different versions of Ashley had in common: the breathtaking underwear beneath all of her suggestive costumes.

I eyed an interesting piece of lingerie behind her. "Sis, my first fantasy involves you wearing something like that." I showed her the silver bustier I was drawn to for her approval. She gave me two big thumbs-up.

I repeated a similar line for my second, third, and eventually sixth fantasy outfit. We scoured every shelf and skimmed every rack for the raunchiest underwear and nightwear known to man. The chance to inspect frilly teddies and see-through baby dolls with my sister brought out a side of me I had never seen before. For once, I was actually enjoying shopping for clothes. I wanted to know everything there was to know about lingerie, like what's the difference between a bustier and a corset, or a camisole and a slip. Ashley tried her best to explain it to me but I had a feeling even she didn't know the finer details. We required the assistance of a buxom redhead to clarify things, although I still wasn't able to understand all the intricacies. It didn't help that I could only pay attention to the woman's deep cleavage in a low-cut neckline and a micro skirt that made Ashley's miniskirt look modest.

The twenty-something year-old answered one more question before we let her go to help with another customer.

"Oh my god, check out her ass," Ashley said secretively. "Hers is way rounder than mine. Just look at it."

"The only reason hers looks so good is because of the skirt she has on. Your ass is still much nicer."

"Think mine would look hot in a skirt like that?"

"Without a doubt, babe. I see some sexy shorts and skirts in the corner over there. Let's check them out."

In addition to provocative lingerie, the store had a wide array of suggestive outerwear. Booty shorts, cut-off jeans, tees with phrases like "Good girl gone bad", "So many men, so little time", "Wanna ride?", and a slew of others that made me blush just reading to myself.

Ashley held up one of the naughty shirts, her back turned to me. "Mom and dad would freak if they saw me wear this. 'Free stripping and handling'. And look at these. 'Future M.I.L.F.', 'Silicone free', 'Angel until 18'. Some of them fit me perfectly."

"Are you referring to the logo or the size?"

"Both." She grinned over her shoulder, making sure I noticed her troublemaker smile. "Look at how tiny the skirts are over here. If I wear these, it'll be a free peep show for anyone behind me."

I x-rayed her ass beneath her clothes, imagining the voyeuristic scenario. "What's the price of admission to get more than just a peep?"

Ashley hiked up the back of skirt. Her forefinger traced her naked butt crack. "For you, nothing."

The bundle of clothes I had been carrying dropped to the floor. "Ash, you're not wearing any panties!"

"No wonder it feels so breezy. It's a good thing we're shopping for underwear." She calmly tidied her skirt back down over her ass. "Hurry and pick up the clothes. I think it's time for me to try them on."

Each sway of my sister's hips teased me with a near glimpse of bare buttocks as I followed her to the back of the store. I had already been staring at her ass religiously while we were shopping, but knowing there was nothing beneath her skirt had me praying to the higher ups for a miracle gust of wind. It was a big stretch of the imagination, of course, considering we were indoors, but a guy could think silly things when he's around a pretty girl.

Ashley and I went through a few sets of heavy curtains before I almost dropped her clothes again in the most extravagant dressing area I had ever been in. "Wow," I muttered, "I feel like I'm on a porn set all of a sudden."

The richly decorated room looked like a salacious Arabic palace from an X-rated version of Aladdin. The walls were draped with thick layers of curtains. A gold chandelier armed with dozens of light bulbs hung from the painted ceiling. Rows of shelves and small tables supported opulent gold vases and statues. A large half-circle sofa stretched along the wall opposite five curtained dressing stalls. Piles of square and log pillows stitched with Arabic calligraphy were littered on the sofa and lush carpet. Every color of the rainbow was represented, with the color of royalty, purple, given the most representation.

"This place is beautiful," Ashley said. "I should decorate my room like this."

"You've never shopped here before?"

She brushed aside the curtain to the middle dressing stall and opened an inner door. The interior was as lavishly decorated as the exterior. It was as wide our bathroom and just as deep. A glass mirror covered one entire wall and a small rack of clothing props was situated in the back.

"This is my first time. My friends have bought underwear here and suggested I come check it out for myself."

"Girls keep buying lingerie at a younger age these days."

Giggling, she told me, "Put all the clothes on the bench over there and wait for me outside. Your very own fashion show starts in just five minutes."

"You spoil me too much."

"Consider it payback for all the times you've spoiled me." Ashley kissed me merrily on the lips. "Now get out of here so I can change." She smacked my derriere as I made my way out.

Slumped in the middle of the cozy sofa, I twiddled my thumbs as I waited for my sister's grand emergence. She and I had picked out a little bit of everything, so there was no shortage of outfits she could assemble. Maybe she'd match the floral maroon boy short with the frilly bustier. Or maybe she'd wear something sinfully playful like the tight orange hot pants and red halter top glittered with the word "Jailbait". My erection swelled at the thought of it.

Looking around, I could tell the room's setting was clearly designed to stimulate carnal feelings. Everything from the colors to the lavender scent in the warm air added to the sensual atmosphere. It was further enhanced by the music playing overhead, which ranged from jazz to a bit of pop and dance. Because of all these elements, in addition to the prospect of a racy show, I didn't feel awkward sporting a blatant boner. I recalled one other customer and two woman employees, so chances of an interruption should be minimal.

"Bry, are you ready for me?" Ashley shouted from her room.

"Yeah, I'm always ready for you," I shouted back, immediately feeling very self-conscious for shouting aloud publicly.

"Okay, here I come."

The show started with a bang as the curtains were ripped to the side. Ashley stood at the entrance with a hand on her hip and the other supporting herself on the doorframe. A turquoise corset with matching panties and a white garter belt attached to thigh-high stockings made her the personification of hotness.

"Holy... you look gorgeous, Ash."

My sister sashayed to the music to where I sat in awe, and did a pirouette at my feet. "I really like this outfit. Super sexy yet it doesn't reveal all my goodies." Her hips and arms moved in sync to the song overhead. She was performing a slow, sensuous dance just for me, simple in movement yet vastly erotic in style.

Ashley suddenly stopped dancing, much to my disappointment, but followed it up by bending forward until her breasts were magnified in front of my face. "Take a closer look and don't be afraid to cop a feel. Tell me what you think about it."

I slid my hands around to her ass, scooping two handfuls of soft flesh, and pulled her into me. She tumbled onto the sofa, straddling my lap. "I don't know where to start. I love everything about it. Fuck, it's hard to believe you're actually wearing something like this. I've only seen this stuff worn by older models."

Regaining her composure on top of me, Ashley began to gyrate her slim body, tempting me with the pair of breasts spilling over the tight piece of lingerie. "Girls just graduating from high school aren't old enough to wear corsets and garters?"

Unable to resist, I wetted my lips and moved closer to her chest, kissing the abundance of naked skin. Her gyrations ceased, her body motionless as she let me have my way with her. My hands crept up the sides of the corset, feeling the little ridges of the etched pattern and tracing the contour of her slender figure.

As I kissed the top of her breasts to the base of her neck, I intermittently told her, "It's hard to believe that the little sister I've been growing up with all these years, who I thought was the perfect little angel, who never got in serious trouble and never dressed provocatively, would be showing off her sexy little body so wantonly with other people around."

Ashley snapped my head back from her bust. "I don't see anyone around right now besides you." Like a starved predator having caught its prey, she practically swallowed my lips into her mouth, our tongues clashing as we groped at whatever body parts we could get our hands on.

I clawed at her splendid ass. It didn't matter to me that someone could have come in at any moment and disrupted our steamy kiss. We were in a store that encouraged lust and desires. I was simply acting out on the fanatical lust and desire I had for my sister.

Ashley abruptly severed our kiss. We huffed and puffed for much-needed air. She slowly rose off my lap. "Whew, this one is a keeper."

"Yeah, definitely." A corset was something I could easily see myself undressing Ashley from night after night.

I admired her taut ass gradually distancing itself from me. "Where are you going?"

"To try on another outfit. Ill be back in a jiffy." Ashley closed the lavish curtains separating us.

I lolled my head against the plush backrest and sighed. This had to be the single greatest day of my life. Forget my high school graduation, forget my eighteenth birthday party bash, forget everything that'd happened in my twenty years of existence. I was in heaven. A heaven filled with satiny delights, pink pleasures, and my sweetheart's glorified assets.

With my head in the clouds, I didn't notice the redhead from earlier and a customer entering the room until they passed me to an unoccupied stall. The redhead ushered the woman in before turning to me with an enchanting smile. Her long legs in five inch stilettos carried her stacked frame to where I gawked stupidly. She sat down next to me.

Her voice was low and sultry. "Hello again, sir. Have you and your girlfriend been able to find everything you're looking for?"

I clumped my hands together to futilely cover my hard-on. "Y-yeah, we have. She's changing into something right now."

"Oh, so is she putting on a little show for you? We don't get too many couples daring enough to do that. Many prefer to use the smaller dressing rooms just outside. If you don't mind me asking, how old is your girlfriend?"

I told her the ripe age of eighteen.

"Wow, so young. When I was her age, I was still shopping for underwear at your average department store. You're a lucky man to have such a beautiful girlfriend willing to model for you. Would it be okay if I stay for a minute and see how our items look on her?"

Before I could answer, Ashley carelessly announced, "Okay, I'm all ready. Feast your eyes on this, Tiger." Her curtains were thrown to the side.

"Good lord," the woman uttered, staring in disbelief. "You are one very lucky man."

Whereas Ashley's first ensemble was traditional lingerie and made her appear very mature, this next one thoroughly accentuated her youthfulness. She was pink and yellow striped from breasts to toes in a bra and panty set, more for swimwear than bed wear, and a matching pair of striped socks rolled up to her thighs. The strings to her top looped behind her neck; the strings to her bottom hung low on her hips in a horizontal line.

Ashley stood frozen in her dressing room, not expecting to put on a pageant for two. The redhead motioned with her hand for Ashley to come over. "Don't be shy, let's have a closer look. I didn't mean to startle you. I was asking your boyfriend if I could stay."

Ashley crept toward the couch, hands behind her back and blushing pinker than her underwear. "It's okay, you can stay. How do I look?"

"Simply marvelous," the woman complimented. "You have a figure that'd make supermodels jealous."

"Brian, what do you think?"

"I think you should model professionally. You're stunning."

My statuesque sister beamed a flawless smile. As if my praise helped her regain her confidence, she spun on her feet and rocked her hips to the upbeat song that was playing. I couldn't believe she was bold enough to dance like this in front of a stranger.

"Hold that pose," the woman said, stepping up to Ashley who had her back to us. The woman, a good four or five inches taller than my sibling, bent over slightly, just enough to have her skirt inadvertently ride up and flash me her black panties. She placed her hands on Ashley's left thigh and pulled her sock higher, which I hadn't realized was uneven with the other. She then proceeded to pinch the triangular backside of Ashley's thong and adjusted it neatly into her crack. "There, much better. Can't allow the smallest detail to go unnoticed."

ShiggyMoto
ShiggyMoto
1,354 Followers
1...45678...19