Ashley Gets a Real Fucking

Story Info
How he and his girlfriend both became sluts.
4.2k words
4.23
237.2k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Equinox31
Equinox31
81 Followers

*This story is fictional. Don't read if things such as cuckolding, and male on males offends you*

*

This is the story of how a college girlfriend turned her wimp boyfriend into a cuckold. Mike and Ashley started dating when we were both 16 and they were now 21 but went to different colleges. All of Mike's friends would tell him to watch out, and that she might be cheating on him but he completely trusted her. He know a lot of guys checked her out, who wouldn't; Ashley was a 5'4, petite brunette, with sexy 34c breasts and a cute tight ass. She knew how she affected men, she loved showing off her sexy cleavage by always wearing low cut shirts, and she tried to wear the tightest pants possible to show off her ass. Mike didn't mind her showing off, he know there was no harm in Ashley teasing other men and at the end he knew he was the one actually gets to fuck her, or at least he really hoped he was.

Ashley had visited Mike before at his school, but something in her stomach told her this time would be different, she was really excited to spend a 3 day weekend with her boyfriend. Mike rented an apartment across his school campus with 3 other guys. He couldn't afford to live on campus any more so he had to find a cheaper place to live. He found it but he wasn't fond of his house mates. They were all much older than him; they seemed to be in their forties. They were construction workers, they're names were Jason, Bill, and Jake and were built much stronger then Mike. Mike had never been the type to hit the gym or work out. He stuck to his school work and online games. He felt uncomfortable living in the house with these men; they would constantly push him around and disrespect him. He was actually looking forward to his girlfriend visiting him and he wouldn't let these three guys ruin his weekend.

Thursday had finally arrived and Mike was glad that his housemates had left the house and said they wouldn't be back until much later that night. Mike heard his door bell ring and he went to open it and was greeted by his sexy girlfriend. It was a warm day and Ashley decided to wear tiny white shorts that were tight enough to make her ass look nicer than usual. She was wearing a low cut pink tank top with a white bra under. Ashley jumped into her boyfriend's arms and began kissing him passionately. Although she could have any guy she remained faithful to Mike and was so horny from not having sex in so long.

"Baby it's been too long, I want you in me now please." Ashley pleaded to Mike as she continued to forcefully push her tongue into his mouth. Mike was in shock, he couldn't keep up with Ashley's kisses. He always had a hard time keeping up to Ashley sexually but she seemed much hornier than usual.

"Ok love, let's go to my room." Mike said as he led his sexy girlfriend to his room. They got to his room and they began to kiss each other so fast. She lowered her head onto his neck and began to kiss and bite his neck as Mike let out a small feminine moan. Ashley giggled to herself, this was one reason why such a sexy girl like her was with a wimp like Mike, she loved being in control and loved how she was dominant over him. Mike didn't seem to mind either as his girlfriend was biting his neck and roughly grabbing the back of his neck. She took his shirt off and started kissing his chest and looked up to Mike and went down and pulled down his jeans and boxers. She had forgotten how unimpressive her boyfriend was. He was only 5 inches fully erect and barley lasted more than 5 minutes on average, on a good night he could last 15 minutes. She began to jerk his small dick while continuing to bite his neck when she suddenly felt Mike's usual jerk before he cums. As soon as she felt Mikes warm cum on her hands she knew she wasn't going to get fucked that night.

"I'm sorry baby, I was just really excited, and I can try to get hard again." Mike said to Ashley. He hated how he could never last long and always worried that Ashley would eventually leave him if he couldn't pleasure her. She always said it was fine but he still worried. He began to kiss her again as he played with his tiny dick trying to get it hard. After 10 minutes of trying Mike realized he wasn't going to be good for another few hours. Ashley was still so horny, her pussy throbbed to get fucked she hated how wimpy her boyfriend was at sex. She was in love with him but he was a loser in bed.

They quickly had gotten over the whole sex ordeal. Ashley had changed into comfortable clothes. She was now braless, wearing a tight white tank top that made her pink nipples slightly visible through the thin fabric. She was also wearing sweatpants that were tight around her ass and she was also not wearing anything under. Her and Mike were now in the living room watching a movie, it was getting late and Ashley was going to try her luck at getting laid again. She was laying next to Mike and began to rub his crotch. She could feel his tiny dick get hard and she put her hands in his boxers and under his pants and began to jerk it hard , hoping it would make him get a little bigger, but instead he just came even quicker than the first time. She couldn't believe it; her pussy wasn't going to get fucked tonight.

Feeling disappointed Mike began to kiss his girlfriend and began to rub her tits over her shirt. He continued this same action for a good 15 minutes. All he was doing was kissing her and feeling her up through her shirt. Ashley was getting annoyed how much of a prude Mike was being tonight. She pushed him off and told him she was going to the bathroom.

Mike was so upset that Ashley had pushed him off and stormed into the bathroom. He knew he couldn't make her happy but he seemed to really annoy her tonight. Just as he was getting up from the couch he heard his door open. It was his three housemates finally coming home from work and it looked like they had decided to stop at the bar after because the three of them seemed really intoxicated.

"Hey there pussy." Jason, Bill, and Jake all exclaimed as they walked in seeing Mike in the living room. They all went over to him and began to push him around like usual. Mike was used to this, every time they came back drunk they would be worse than usual, they would push him to the couch and call him a pussy, and call him a little bitch. They would torment him and make him feel like less of a man then they were. In many cases they would go as far as pulling out their huge dicks and telling him that they would fuck his mother, sister, girlfriend and any other bitch in his life, and that he could only wish to be as big as them. This was one of those nights.

"Hey bitch look over here, look at what I put in your mother tonight." Jason said as he pulled out his soft 8 inch dick and rubbed his hands on it and rubbed it on Mikes face. "Your sister loves the smell of my dick, do you wimp?" Jason went on.

Bill continued to torment him in the same manner, he pulled his dick out as did Jake and the three of them were all making crude jokes to him. Just as Mike was receiving his nightly torture his girlfriend Ashley had gotten out of the bathroom, feeling bad about before she was about to apologize until she walked into the living room and saw the situation her boyfriend was in. Everyone was frozen as her eyes were taking in what was going on. Mike was so embarrassed, he couldn't believe his girlfriend had just witnessed him in his most vulnerable and weak state. The three men couldn't keep their eyes off of this sexy blonde that just walked into the room. It was like their prayers had been answered, they had no idea who she was but they all had one thing in mind and that was to fuck her. Ashley was shocked to see her boyfriend take that form of humiliation but then she noticed the three dicks each man had out. They all looked so big; she had never seen something so big. She didn't mind that they were hairy she just wanted to feel them inside of her. Her body suddenly filled with lust and got a dirty idea. She was actually going to get laid tonight, not by one but by all three of these cocks, and the best part was that it was going to be in front of her wimpy boyfriend.

"Wow Mike, I can't believe how much of a pussy you really are." Ashley began to join in on making fun of her boyfriend. "First you can't even fuck me because you're too tiny and now I walk in on you getting bitched around by three huge cocks, wow let me show you what you're supposed to do sweet heart." Ashley said as she pushed Mike off the couch and took his spot. "Strip down pussy and sit in the corner and watch how I should be getting fucked. " She continued, "Ok boys gather around, excuse my sissy, unlike him I'm not scared of big cocks." She began to jerk off Bills 9 inch dick in her left hand, Jason's 8 inch in her right hand, and she opened her sexy lips around Jakes 10 inch cock.

"Wow your good for something after all Mikey boys, you brought us a nice slut, so thoughtful of you." Jake said as he grabbed the back of Ashley's head and began to fuck her mouth. Ashley was not used to something so big in her mouth. She loved how good it felt, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag. Deep throating this stranger's huge dick made her so horny and she began to pull on the other two cocks even harder, seeing her choke on dick made the other guys want some too.

"Bring her here, taste my dick, you little whore." Jason said as he pushed his dick towards Ashley. She suddenly moved back and felt relieved to be able to breath for a second but just as fast as she had caught her breath, Jason's dick was now choking this cute blonde.

"Look at how good your girl is sucking our dicks, I bet she's excited to see huge dick for the first time?" Bill said to Mike who was lost in the moment. All he could do was watch as his loving girlfriend was on her knees jerking off and sucking his three housemates moments after they had just humiliated him in front of her. Ashley stopped sucking the dicks and started stripping down until she was completely naked. Every eye in the room was on her, she was completely naked lying on the couch with her legs spread open, exposing her tight, fully shaved pussy. Her pussy looked so smooth and the guys could see a bit of pussy juices coming from out her tight lips. Her boobs looked so nice hanging out in the open exposed for everyone to see.

"Mike baby, you are going to learn a lot tonight, you are going to watch how real men fuck pussy and you're going to see what the right thing to do is when three fine guys present you with their huge dicks." Ashley said look directly at Mike and looking into his eyes. She couldn't believe she was about to let these three guys fuck her in front of her boyfriend , for a second she felt bad but he brought it on himself, if he was a real man, she would be fucking him instead of these three men .

"Be gentle boys, I'm not used to huge cocks like those "Ashley teased as she spread her pussy lips in front of her boyfriend's housemates. She began to rub her clit as she could see the look in the eyes of these three men; they were looking at her like a piece of meat. She couldn't wait to be stretched out.

Bill pushed his way towards her pussy; he couldn't wait to push his dick into Mike's girlfriend. He couldn't believe how much of a wimp the kid was, his girlfriend was about to take three dicks in front of him and all he could do was watch. Bill lowered himself so his dick was right in front of Ashley's wet pussy and with a quick motion he thrusted his entire shaft into her pussy. Ashley let out a huge moan as she felt herself get filled up with so much dick. Her tight pussy was wrapped around Bill and she was moving herself back and forth fucking herself on his dick.

"Ohm YESSS fuck me good, are you watching Mike, he's so fucking BIG, UHH yess." Ashley moaned as she was getting fucked like she had never been before. Having lost her virginity to Mike, she was never exposed to a dick bigger than his so Bills dick felt like it was tearing her apart. She couldn't believe how good sex was feeling right now. She had never felt so good and so full, and knowing that her boyfriend was in the room witnessing this turned her on even more. She could feel herself coming closer to an orgasm every time Bills dick hit the back of her womb. She loved how far her pussy was being stretched out; the pain she was in was completely masked by the ecstasy she felt as her pussy was constantly being pounded harder and harder. Jason began to fuck her mouth as Bill continued ravishing this petite blonde's tight pussy. Ashley took Jason's dick out of her mouth for a second and called out to Mike.

"Baby come here and be useful, I'm not used to having so many dicks around me so I need your help." Ashley said innocently, hiding her true intentions from Mike. "Your friend is lonely over there; I already have a dick in my mouth and pussy so you'll need to keep him hard for me while I pleasure your other two friends. Go suck him off like I did before. "

No one could believe what was going on especially Mike. If it wasn't bad enough that his girlfriend was fucking his three obnoxious housemates but now she was making him suck one of them off too. He didn't want to but a part of him was actually turned on by the whole thing. He couldn't believe how hot his girlfriend looked, she was moaning and taking a dick in her pussy and had one by her lips as she was ordering him to suck off his other housemate. He could see how horny she was and how good she was feeling. He could never pleasure her in any other way so he felt he needed to keep her happy.

"You heard her Mike, get on your knees you sissy and suck my dick like your girl." Jake said as he forced Mike down on his dick. Mike couldn't believe what was happening to him, all he wanted to do was enjoy his time with his girlfriend this weekend but instead she was getting used by his housemates and now he was becoming their sexual bitch too. Jake shoved his dick into Mike's mouth and made him deep throat like Ashley had done earlier. Like Ashley, Mike seemed to enjoy being forced to gag on another man's dick. He never knew how a real dick felt, he was so used to playing with his own tiny one, and he actually became turned on by this huge one in front of him. He took both his hands and began jerking and sucking on it harder.

"Wow, you're such a sissy girl Mike; I can't believe your sucking his dick better than me." Ashley laughed at Mike as she saw her wimpy boyfriend suck off his housemate while the other two fucked her mouth and pussy. She could feel Bill slow down and she knew he was about to cum. It was about time and she knew she would be Cumming soon. She felt Bill tighten up inside of her and she knew he was about to burst his load inside of her bare pussy. She was too horny to realize that no one had bothered to put on condoms, but as she felt herself be filled up with hot, steamy cum she suddenly didn't care. Her and Mike always used condoms, she always wondered how it would feel to have a man cum inside of her and she was happy she was finally experiencing it.

"OMG YES, fill me up with your cum, it feels soo good inside my unprotected pussy, fill me with you sexy seed, IM CUMMING uhhh." Ashley moaned as she felt herself cum too as Bill continued to pump her womb with his potent man seed. She couldn't believe that one man could hold so much cum . As soon as he was done filling her up he pulled his dick out, Mike looked over and got turned on by what he was seeing. Ashley's tight pussy was no wide open from the huge cock that had just fucked her, her pussy was dripping out a mixture of her own orgasm and Bill's cum. He was in a trance just staring at his wonderful girlfriend's freshly fucked pussy. Ashley noticed Mike's eyes on her cunt and she knew how she would continue to torment him.

"Come here and look at my pussy Mike, go right next to it. I want u to see how a pussy looks like after it's been fucked by a stud and not a pussy like you. Clean me up, I have two more cocks to please and I want to be cleaned up between each fucking so get to it "Ashley ordered Mike. Mike immediately went over to her and looked at her pussy and slowly began to lick it. He was reluctant at first but once he tasted her juices mixed with so much cum he began to enjoy it and began eating her and cleaning her like never before.

"Wow uhhhh yess Mike, oh wow your actually make me moan baby, uhh yess, it turns you on licking my dirty pussy doesn't it baby, uhhh don't worry there's more where that came from baby." Ashley moaned as Mike got every bit of cum from her pussy out with his tongue.

"Fuck that, I don't want Bills sloppy seconds, I'll take this sluts tight ass instead." Jason said, that moment he pushed Mike away and got Ashley on all fours on the floor, got behind her and spread her ass cheeks apart. He took one hand and placed it by her wet pussy and got a good amount of her juices and spread it all over her tight hole. He then took his huge dick and without hesitating, shoved the entire dick into her most private area. She had never tried anal, nor had she ever thought of her ass as an object for sex but as she felt her tightest whole get stretched out she couldn't help but to moan louder than before. She loved how good this huge dick felt in her ass and she began to grind her ass back and forth on Jason's dick as it thrusted deep into her.

"I can't wait all night, Jason you have the right idea, come here bitch boy, you and your girl are about to be in the same position." Jake said as he grabbed Mike and made him be face to face with his girlfriend as he got bent over like her too. That second he spit on Mikes hole and just as Jason had done to Ashley he thrusted his whole entire dick into Mike's ass.

"Wow Mike you're just as big of a slut as I am now baby, I'm glad you've learned how to treat your friends dicks" Ashley moaned as she was watching her boyfriend get fucked in the ass at the same moment she was getting it in her ass too. Ashley was feeling so horny she began to make out with Mike. This turned both of them on even more than before. Mike couldn't believe how hot he felt , taking it up the ass from his housemate while the other gives it to his girlfriend and she's kissing him while they both get fucked. He was so turned on he felt his ass tighten around Jake and his balls tense up. His ass pounding was making him cum. Bill couldn't believe Ashley and Mike were kissing while they both got fucked. He took his dick which had gotten hard again and began to put it between Mike and Ashley.

"This is so hot , I can't believe we have been living with a slut the whole time, I'm glad she finally let herself go and brought her sexy blonde girlfriend over. " Bill said as Mike and Ashley both began to furiously lick around his shaft as they were both getting pounded in the ass. Mike was getting hornier as Bill was referring to him as a girl.

"Yeah her ass is so tight; I can't believe she's never let us in it before. And look at her big clit , its cumming. "Jake said as he continued to be rough on Mike's ass and as he grabbed his tiny dick. Mike loved what they were saying. He thought it was so hot that his tiny dick would no longer be considered that but instead it was nothing but a big clit on a sissy slut. Mike began to thrust his hips faster as Jake picked up the pace on his ass.

"Wow, she looks like she likes it in her ass more than this blonde slut, I made the wrong choice. " Jason said, humiliating Mike further and ravishing Mike's girlfriend's ass hole as they shared a cock in their mouths.

Both Ashley and Mike were licking Bills shaft, Mike slowly took control and began taking the whole dick in his mouth. Ashley couldn't believe how much of a slut her boyfriend was. It all began with her just trying to fuck and now here she was sharing the same feeling of dick as her boyfriend. She loved it and began moving her ass faster. She knew Jason was about to cum, and by the look on Jakes eyes, she could tell her boyfriend was in for a surprise too.

Equinox31
Equinox31
81 Followers
12