Ashley Gets a Real Fucking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Equinox31
Equinox31
81 Followers

Jason's dick suddenly twitched in Ashley's ass and he began to fill her ass up with his entire load. He was filling her so much, not as much as Bill did but good enough to make her ass feel a bit heavier from all the cum inside it.

"Ahhh yess cum in my ass, fuck my ass in front of my slutty boyfriend uhhh yess "Ashley moaned hard as she was reaching her own orgasm again. Jake was also cumming into Mikes ass, and he seemed to have more than the other two men combined. Mike couldn't believe what he was feeling. He had never felt another man's cum, and now his ass was getting filled up by his housemate. He couldn't believe what he had become in a matter of a few hours but he loved it. Mike began to suck Bill harder as Jake came in his ass. Bill followed along with his other friends and squirted his cum all into Mike's mouth and held his dick over Mike's mouth. Pouring every bit of his cum down Mike's throat.

"Wow baby, you make me so proud, since you really love cum there's more for you here baby." Ashley said as she raised her ass and Mike immediately knew what to do. He had become such a good cum slut that he didn't need to be told what to do. He sucked on his girlfriend's ass until all of Jason's cum was out and in his mouth. He loved the feeling of another man's cum dripping out of his girlfriend's freshly fucked asshole, into his mouth and down his throat into his stomach. Mike couldn't believe what had just happened. He had become a sissy cuckold in one night. His girlfriend wanted sex and she got it and more. She stayed three nights and each night she slept with Mike but only after getting fucked by his housemates. They left him alone, and to Mike's disappointment they only wanted him as a onetime fuck boy, but they let him have his girlfriend's sloppy pussy every night at the end.

Equinox31
Equinox31
81 Followers
12