Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 1

Story Info
She is forced to save Hubby's job.
3.1k words
4.37
313.4k
79
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

I was sitting in my office reliving the 3 days of fantastic sex that my wife and I enjoyed while away in Ft Lauderdale. It was truly the greatest weekend of my life seeing my wife Donna transformed from the prim and proper mother of two to a cock starved slut wife. The best part of the weekend had been developing and implementing the plan to convert her into my slut.

I was brought back to reality when my sales manger walked into my office with the latest year to date sales figures. Larry dropped them on my desk and said, “Sales are not too bad what with the economy and all especially if you take Joe’s numbers out of it. He really is struggling to make ends meat.” Typical sales manger bullshit I thought, “Well maybe its time to cut him. Let me look these over and I’ll get back with you.”

As the General Manager of the division I was responsible for all decisions affecting the P& L statement. Obviously paying salaries to dead weight fuck offs sucked profits out the door. Joe was 25 years old married to this gorgeous little wife named Ashley whom I had met briefly at our last Christmas party. Joe had been with us for a little over a year and in that time I think he may have brought in two new clients. Certainly nothing to write home about. Shit I hated firing anyone and this lazy asshole was forcing my hand.

I pondered the situation when lightning struck. His wife Ashley was very good looking, reddish brown hair, large firm breasts, nice legs and a small waist. She was absolutely gorgeous and thinking about her had made me hard. Well maybe she can come up with a way to compensate me for keeping her good for nothing husband on the payroll. Hell what do I have to lose?

I got Joe’s number at home, called and said “Hello” as Ashley answered. “Hi, who is this?” Having only met her briefly I was hoping she would remember me, “Ashley this is Tony Miller, Joe’s boss at work. How are you.” “I am fine thank you Mr. Miller.” “Please call me Tony. Ashley I was hoping that you might be available to meet with me tomorrow regarding your husband Joe.” “Is everything okay Tony? He is not in any trouble is he?” “Nothing serious. I just have some concerns that I was hoping to bounce off you. Can you make 1:00?” “That would be fine Tony but can you tell me anything now? Maybe I can talk to Joe about it before tomorrow.” “Ashley please don’t let Joe know about our meeting or this phone call until we have had a chance to discuss matters. Is that okay?” “Well sure. I guess. But I have to tell you that you have me pretty worried.” “Don’t worry Ashley I’m sure everything will work out fine. I’ll see you tomorrow at 1. Good Bye.” I couldn’t wait for tomorrow to come. I was already getting hard thinking about the interesting opportunities that would arise.

As Ashley was escorted into my office I stood up to meet and shake hands, “Ashley, I’m so glad you could come. Please sit down and make yourself comfortable.” I told my secretary to hold all my calls and locked the door behind me as she left.

Ashley was wearing a blouse and knee length skirt. She seemed very uncomfortable. Her husband was out of town for the day on sales calls. “I asked you to come here this afternoon Ashley because as it stands I am going to have to fire your husband.”

“Why? Has he done anything wrong?” “Well see that’s the problem Ashley. He doesn’t do anything. I might as well have you on the payroll because at least you’re easier on my eyes.” Ashley blushed and replied, “Please Tony don’t fire him. I don’t have a job and quite frankly we are way behind with our bills. We would lose the house.” “Ashley that’s the reason I asked you here today. I was hoping that we could work something out so that I wouldn’t have to fire Joe.” “Oh yes Mr. Miller. I’ll do anything. Anything at all, just tell me and I’ll get started.” “Ashley I want you to suck my cock,” I said straight-faced. “Christ!!” Ashley exclaimed as she got up to leave. “Fuck you! You son of a bitch! You're an asshole!!” “Ashley, if you leave now, and don't blow me, I'll fire your husband. He'll be out of a job with no positive references from us. He won’t be able to get a job. It won’t be long before you lose your house. Now sit down.” I said calmly. Ashley glared at me, then sat back down. “How can you do this!” Ashley cried. “Joe’s never done anything to you.” “ Well Joe is basically stealing my money and I want you. I think it’s a fair trade.” “I'll never do it! I'll tell your wife! You're crazy if you think I'm going to suck your cock!!” She glared at me with hate in her eyes. “Oh! You'll do a lot more then suck my cock. That's just to start with. Over the course of time I'll have you wherever and whenever I want. If you refuse at anytime, I'll fire him. As for telling my wife, she won't believe you. Then I'll sue your little ass off for defamation of character. I'll own you! So Ashley, you little cunt, get over here, stop talking and start sucking!” I laughed.

Ashley was stunned. She wanted so much to get out of here, but she didn’t want her husband to get fired. They needed the money. She sat there thinking and thinking. As her predicament sunk in she whimpered. “If, I suck your cock now, you'll let Joe keep his job?”

“Yes, I’ll give Joe a three year guaranteed contract. As added interest for this risky decision, you'll put out for me whenever I want it over that time. Now get over here and suck me off!”

Ashley sat there with shock in her eyes. Slowly, she realized she had no choice. She was going to do it. She was going to do this for the husband she loved. Reluctantly she got up and walked slowly toward me.

I smiled triumphantly and said, “Take your blouse off” Ashley grimaced. She despised me and what she was about to do. Her husband needed the job. Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, glaring at me with hatred. As the buttons became undone, she held her blouse closed, hoping against hope for some escape from the fate that awaited her.

“Quit stalling Ashley, or I won't fuck you, I'll fuck your husband over instead!” I said. Resigned to the inevitable, Ashley silently slipped her blouse from her shoulders. She stood there before me in her sexy, lacy, skimpy white bra, her large firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. Her tits pushed against her bra, seeming to be trying to break free.

“Get over here!” I ordered. I could sense her nervousness as she approached me. I slid my chair back away from my desk and undid my pants. She slowly came behind my desk, I smiled up at her with contempt and ordered her, “Get down on your knees in front of me and suck my cock. Suck it good and your husband gets to keep his job for three more years. Suck it bad and you're out on the streets.” Ashley sank to her knees before me and looked up pleadingly hoping against hope that I would call this off.

“Take my cock out.” I commanded as I lowered my pants. She slowly reached for my briefs as I put a hand on one of Ashley’s tits. She was shocked. Involuntarily, she backed away. “No no no!” I laughed, “no tits, no job!” Almost in tears, Ashley moved backed towards me. I put my hand back on her breast and squeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect. I slipped my hand inside of her bra, touching her bare tit. I pressed my palm against Ashley’s nipple. Then, I tweaked it between my thumb and forefinger. I kneaded her soft tit as the stunned young housewife knelt before me.

I pushed her skimpy bra cup aside, exposing Ashley’s milky white soft tit. Ashley remained on her knees before me, half dressed and in shock as my hand worked on her breast squeezing and pinching her tit. I moved over to her other tit, pushing her bra cup aside, when she started to cry. I laughed and continued to feel her up. I said, “Oh poor little Ashley. You need a pacifier, something to suck on. Come here baby, suck on this!”

I pulled my rock hard cock out of my briefs and moved my hand to the back of her head and pushed it down towards my erect cock. “Please no!” She pleaded as the head of my cock touched her lips, “Please don't make me do this!” “Shut up Ashley and start sucking! Do it now or your husband's job is history!” I ordered. Crying now, Ashley reached up and took my cock in her soft hand and began stroking it. Ashley ran her fingers up and down my hard cock. She continued to stroke my cock as she moved her other hand to my balls.

“Quit stalling and suck my cock!" I commanded. Ashamed but knowing she had no choice, Ashley moved her face to my cock. Her silky tongue tentatively emerged from between her soft lips. Then, ever so slowly, her tongue touched the underside of my cock. Unsure of herself, she licked cautiously at my hard shaft, then her lips caressed my cock. She licked my cock from its head to its root and back to its head. Still sobbing, she opened her mouth wide and moved her lips to my cock. She sucked my cock into her warm, watery mouth. Ashley’s soft, perfectly painted red lips closed around my thick cock. My cock began to grow as her tongue moved along the shaft. Ashley moved her head back and forth sucking as much of my growing shaft into her throat.

Her moist, watery mouth covered my cock shaft with hot saliva. My mushroom shaped head grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made my cock grow harder. I began moving my hips back and forth as she swallowed more of my cock into her warm mouth.

Ashley had long since stopped crying. “Oh yeah Ashley," I panted, “Suck my cock. Make me cum.” As she continued to suck my cock, I slid my hand onto her chest and explored her breasts. As she sucked my cock, my fingers traced her tit, I rubbed and kneaded the erect nipples. Ashley sucked harder, driven by my hands on her tits, pursing her lips tightly around my thick cock.

I groaned as she continued to stroke the base of my prick while sucking on my cock, “Oh yes baby. Suck my cock Ashley, lick my cock. Your lips feel so good baby.” she took more of my cock into her soft wet mouth. Ashley paused and looked at my thick meat then returned her mouth to the cock before her. She licked and kissed the underside from the base of my cock to its head as I continued to massage her magnificent breasts. When her lips returned to the head of my cock, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out. She licked around my pisshole, scooping my pre-cum into her mouth with her tongue and swallowing it. Her lips hungrily engulfed my hard-on once again.

The blowjob Ashley was giving me was beginning to affect her. Her nipples were hard and erect, her bra pushed aside exposing her naked tits. She was really getting into it. Soft murmurs were escaping from within her every now and then as I continued to torment her aroused nipples. I was looking down on her, watching my cock slide in and out of the young married woman's mouth. I watched her head bob back and forth as her lips held my cockshaft tightly and her tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of my prick. I knew she was getting into it, she was enjoying sucking me off.

She seemed to be an inexperienced cocksucker and had trouble swallowing more than half of my thick cock. She continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where her hand was gently stroking and milking my shaft. When her lips next neared the root, I moaned, “suck my balls baby!” Ashley complied. Still stroking my cock with her hand she moved her mouth over to my cum filled balls and licked them. She sucked one of my balls into her mouth as I groaned, “Oh yea baby that feels so good. I’m going to cum so hard baby.”

Her tongue and lips worked to devour one cum filled ball, then switched to the other. When she thought she had sucked on my balls long enough, she kissed and licked each one gently before returning her mouth to my cock. I looked down at her and watched my cock slide in and out of her mouth. As I felt up her tit, she moaned, “mmmmmmmm” I moved my hips, trying to push more of my cock into her mouth.

I took my free hand and wrapped it around hers, showing Ashley how I wanted her to jerk me off into her mouth as she sucked my cock. After she was doing it the way I wanted, I pulled my hand from her breast and put them on her head and held it still. I began to move my cock in and out of her throat, fucking her mouth. As my cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of my cock. Her lips held my cock tightly.

Ashley could feel my cock getting bigger and hotter. Her eyes looked up at me as she feverishly sucked on my cock. I began fucking her mouth faster and faster. On each pump, I pushed more and more of my cock into her throat. Her moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around my glistening prick as her warm wet mouth took more and more of my thick shaft.

Within moments she had my entire shaft buried in her mouth, her nose resting on my pubic hair. I held her head steady and pumped my entire cockshaft rapidly in and out of her mouth from my pisshole to the root. I fucked her accepting mouth for several minutes, burying my cock deep in her throat.

Ashley’s hands were now holding my ass cheeks for dear life, her mouth filled completely with the thick, mass of my cock. Her tongue licked and flicked along the underside of my shaft as I reamed it in and out of her throat. I grabbed her head by her long reddish brown hair and roughly moved her head back and forth along my prick as I continued to fuck her cock hungry mouth.

Ashley was definitely turned on. She buried her fingernails into my ass as she fucked my cock with her hot moist mouth. I wondered if her panties were soaked with her cunt juices. “Its time to swallow my cum Ashley!” I gasped as I felt my balls swell in anticipation of exploding with a heavy load of sticky cum.

Ashley sucked harder as she instinctively murmured, “mmmmmmmmm.” I sensed that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more I thought just as Ashley’s lovely young lips tightly pursed around my pulsating cock, greedily slurping my cock, trying to milk my cum from me. My body holding back the inevitable I groaned loudly, “ Now Ashley, Now! I’m cumming baby. Swallow it all.” My hands grabbed her head and I shoved her hungrily cock-sucking mouth down hard onto my jerking cock. I exploded in her mouth as I spurted three or four large loads of my precious fluid in her mouth, filling her mouth with my hot cum.

Ashley continued sucking greedily on my cock as I emptied every drop down her throat. She tried to lick every bit of my cum from the throbbing head of my cock. She tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from her lips. I pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Ashley watched open-mouthed as my cock shot more hot cum on her face. Hot cum landed in her eyes and nose. A large glob dripped down her cheek.

I put my prick back in Ashley’s mouth. Her lips hungrily encircled my cock. I continued moving her head back and forth as she feverishly nibbled on my cock, sucking clean every last drop of cum that she could until I was completely drained. I left my cock inside of her mouth as it slowly softened. “You're a pretty good cocksucker Ashley.” I observed as I pulled my now soft cock from her mouth and put it back in my briefs. Ashley remained on her knees before me, no longer in heat and stunned by what she had just done.

“Now, get up here and sit on my lap!” I laughed. Not knowing why I wanted her too, Ashley got up and obeyed. I reached over and gently squeezed both tits, “Joe is now gamely employed for the next three years. There, wasn't it worth it?” I laughed. Ashley, still revolted by what I made her do, just nodded yes. I laughed again, “Now get dressed and get out of here. I'll call your husband and tell him the good news.”

Ashley looked shocked as I laughed some more. I think you and Joe should attend a party I’m throwing at my house next Saturday night. We can celebrate Joe’s new three-year contract and I'll fuck you then. Dress sexy, especially under your clothes. Understand?" Ashley nodded yes. In a sexual daze, she slipped off my lap, repositioned her breasts in her bra, found her blouse and put it on. "May I fix my make-up?" She asked softly. I nodded yes and watched as she did. I watched the pretty young housewife as she got up to leave, “See you Saturday Night!”

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers