Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 2

Story Info
Hubby's Boss forces Ashley to pay up at party.
1.4k words
4.4
274.6k
23
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

As I had instructed her when she blew me in my office, Ashley and Joe arrived at our house for the party we were hosting. A lot of people showed up, crowding my home. Ashley didn't see me at first and probably hoped that her and Joe could enjoy themselves but she knew better. I had told her I was going to fuck her here. Ashley knew she had to submit to me or I would fire her husband. An half hour into the party, she saw me, standing in the backyard with my wife talking to a guest.

Our eyes met and I beckoned her over. Ashley obeyed and walked toward us. “Hello Joe!” I smiled. “Do you know my wife Donna?” Joe extended his hand and replied, “Yes I do Tony. It is so nice to see you again Donna. Thank you for inviting us to your home. This is my wife Ashley.” The four of us talked for several minutes. Joe was sucking up to Donna regarding how nice our house was when I took Ashley aside and said, “upstairs hallway in 5 minutes. Don’t be late!!” Ashley nodded yes. I knew she didn't want to do this, but deep down inside she knew that she had enjoy the blowjob more than she cared to admit. Besides she probably was afraid of the power I had over her husband's career.

She excused herself from Joe and went upstairs as I had ordered. She waited several minutes before I showed up. “Let’s go inside here it’s the bathroom” I said as I pushed her inside locking the door. “My, you look pretty!” gazing at her young firm body in a low cut, short party dress, “dressed up for me?” Ashley hated me but nodded yes. “Good and your undies?” I asked lifting the front of the Ashley’s dress. She had on stockings, a garter belt and sheer string bikini panties. “Good, you did like your were told!” I laughed.

“Now take off your panties!” I ordered her. “In here?” Ashley replied in shock. “Just do it!” I commanded. Ashley obeyed, lifting her dress and putting her hands under it to her waist, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. Her dress fell back down. “Pick them up!” Ashley bent over and retrieved her panties. I took them from her and put my hands on her waist and lifted her onto the sink and then sat down on the toilet. “I want to taste you!” Ashley looked shocked and mortified. She couldn’t believe that I was going to eat her pussy in the middle of the party.

“Lift you dress!” She obeyed. I turned to her, parted her long shapely legs and stared at her naked cunt. It was beautiful, covered with soft reddish brown hair, barely hiding the moist, pink line of her young cunt slit, perfectly framed by the lacy garter belt. I took a deep breath of her cunt odor, savoring its smell. Then extended my tongue and took my first taste of Ashley’s luscious cunt. The flat of my tongue swept between her widespread cunt lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her throat.

Almost against her will she tilted herself down so she could watch directly. My mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and I sucked hard, letting my tongue curl deep into her moist cunt. She involuntarily twitched as her interior muscles closed around it. I worked my tongue around the folds of her luscious pussy. I moved my tongue higher seeking the tip of her clit and teased it, nipping lightly, expertly with my teeth. I lapped her clit like a crazed man.

Ashley moaned and squirmed on the sink. I moved to her open cunt slit and took deep penetrating licks of her glistening cunt. I tongue fucked her hard and deep. I continued to lick and suck, hoping to drive Ashley wild with my thrusting tongue. I loved the way her silken thighs clenched around my face letting me know that her body was enjoying the way I sucked her cunt, even if she was trying to resist its pleasures. Her juices flowed freely from her pulsing cunt into my mouth betraying her facade.

“No, please don't, please stop.” She sobbed. But we both knew she didn't mean it. Even if she did, I didn't care. She was flailing her hips wildly as I continued to lick at her wet throbbing slit. My tormenting wet licking kept on. I knew she could hear the lewd “slurp-slurp-slurp” of my tongue licking against her most secret parts even above the wild pounding of her heart.

Then it started. Almost unnoticeable at first. “Oh no!! This can't be!!” She whimpered. Much as she tried to resist my tongue she had begun to feel them. Little wisps of forbidden pleasure beginning to swirl around inside the depths of her hot, throbbing pussy. She was beginning to enjoy my lascivious licking I couldn't believe the change that had come over her body. She tried to suppress her pleasure, but she couldn't stop herself from moaning in obvious passion, “oh no, ohhhhh.” When I again took the rigid little bud of her clit between my teeth and began to titillate it with my tongue. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She panted repeatedly, arching her back off the sink, forcing her helplessly aroused pussy against the tremendous, pleasure giving thrusts of my diligently working tongue. Her writhing body seemed on fire now. She didn't care who was doing this to her. Ashley just wanted to cum!

I buried my face deeper into the steamy depths of her cunt. I began to jab my tongue at the wet contracting circle of her eager quivering orifice, feeling the greedily sucking motions of her pussy walls trying to pull my tongue further into the dark, heated depths of her tight young cunt. Suddenly, I stiffened my wet, slashing tongue and rammed it as deep as it would go into the hot pulsating pussy between her thrashing legs. “Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! oooooooohhhhhhh!” She moaned. Ashley nearly went insane from my tongue fucking. Her excited quivering cunt walls clung to my darting tongue.

Her naked hips and ass quivered, shuddered, and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis. “Oh yeah! Yes! Yesss!!! Do it to me! Lick my pussy!! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll make it! Please!!!!!!” I heard her words but couldn't believe she was saying them. She was completely uninhibited and aroused now, every nerve ending tensed and poised for the bittersweet agony of completion.

She felt my tongue move deeper up her cunt one more time, licking savagely away. “Ohhh! I'm cumming!!! I'm cumming!!!!” she moaned mindlessly as her passion deranged hips began to grind against my half-hidden face. Her pussy walls greedily milked my thrusting tongue. Her hands entwined themselves in my hair in an effort to force my head deeper between her lewdly spread legs. Never before had I experienced such a wildly exciting rapture. As I continued to tongue-fuck her hot convulsing pussy, she found even more new frenzies of pleasure, “ooh my god yesssss yesssss, mmmmmmm.”

Finally, she was finished. My tongue stopped lapping her cunt and I slowly pulled my head back, staring at her hot swollen cunt lips. The tremors in her satiated body began to subside as she sat there on the sink exhausted from the orgasm that had just ripped through her body. Ashley looked ashamed of herself for enjoying the pleasures I had just given her. Trying to catch her breath, her dress up around her waist, she sat there awaiting my orders. She closed her legs in embarrassment as I got up. “Clean yourself up, then go downstairs and mingle with my guests. Be back here in thirty minutes.”

“May I have my panties?” Ashley asked meekly. “You don't need them.” I laughed. “Now get yourself ready!” Frustrated, Ashley slipped off the sink, her dress falling down to cover her pussy. She didn't say a word as she used a towel to clean her legs of her pussy juices and my saliva. As she left I said again, “thirty minutes." I washed my face and smiled to myself in the mirror, knowing I had brought the young married woman off, even against her will. It would not be long before she would hunger and thirst for my cock. “Thirty minutes. Mmmmmm. I can’t wait.”

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers