Ashley Makes a Deal Ch. 5

Story Info
Ashley is teased into submission.
5.1k words
4.48
160.3k
12
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers

Ashley’s first week on the job did not go as she expected. Ashley came to work each day dressed in her sexy new wardrobe titillating everyone with her gorgeous mounds and curves hoping to get her hot little cunt skewered. I had ordered her to not wear any underwear giving her false hope that her pussy would be filled with hard cocks all week long. I however had not yet developed a good plan for how I wanted to use my new slut. I was determined that I was going to fulfill all of my wildest fantasies at Ashley’s expense but I wanted her to squirm in heated anticipation before I proceeded with her any further. I wanted to make sure that my new slut would do anything I asked before she would feel my cock deep inside her cunt again.

Squirm she did. Working alongside of me I was treated to wonderful views of her wet cunt all week long. Other than an occasional blowjob to relieve my throbbing cock I ignored all her pleads as I teased her all week never once allowing her to feel the fire of my cock deep inside her loins. Ashley would spread her legs allowing her skirt to ride above her waist and finger herself as she begged for me to shove my cock up her quivering cunt. I sequestered her from the rest of the hound dogs in my office making sure she did not get any cock the remainder of the week.

I’m sure that Ashley must have cum at least twice a day in front of me as she lustfully begged and pleaded to be fucked. By the time Friday afternoon rolled around Ashley was filled with an uncontrolled hunger for my cock. She pleaded with me to fuck her, “Please baby I need your cock. I need you to fuck me. Please baby fuck me hard and make me cum,” but I ignore them as I had already hatched a new plan for her. By the time I fucked her again she would be so worked up that she would be my fuck slave forever.

As I was leaving I teasingly wrapped my arms around her and smothered her hungry mouth with mine. Her tongue darted and swirled in my mouth expecting that the time had come for her to get fucked. I let my hands wander down to her heaving breasts as I caressed them through her top. She let out a pant as I pulled her nipples hard, “mmmmm, oh yes baby that feels so good. I want your cock in me so bad.” Ashley was grinding her cunt into me like a cock-starved slut her tongue furiously fucking my mouth as she moaned with lustful desire, “mmmmmmmm.” I pulled her dress up, grabbed her bare fiery ass and pulled her tight into my hard cock teasing her with my hardness.

She purred, “oh yea baby. You’re soooooo hard. I can’t wait ‘til you bury your cock in my cunt,” as she continued to hump my body with hers. She dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants and hungrily pulled my cum filled cock from its confinement. She eyed my throbbing cock before lowering her fiery red lips onto its head. She bobbed her head up and down on my shaft her tongue licking the underside of my shaft as I groaned in pleasure, “oh yea baby that’s it. Suck my dick. I want to shoot my cum down your throat slut.” Ashley pulled her lips off my cock and sultrily purred, “Oh yea baby. I’m your slut. I love your cock baby. I can’t wait for you to fuck me with your nice hard cock,” as she stroked my shaft.

With an animalistic fervor she engulfed my burgeoning hard-on sucking and slurping my cock like the sex starved slut I had turned her into. I grabbed her head and began to fuck her mouth with deep long strokes. As Ashley grabbed my ass pulling my cock deeper into her wet fiery mouth I knew I wouldn’t last long as I was pretty horny from all the teasing I had done to Ashley. I groaned, “Oh yes slut. Finish me off. I’m so fucking close. I am going to squirt all my fucking cum inside your fucking mouth.” She moaned, “oh yea baby give me all your cum. I want suck every last drop out of you baby,” and swallowed my pulsating cock again. Ashley bobbed her mouth over my pole giving one last deep suck as my cock began to pump its load down her throat, “Oh yeas that’s it. I’m cumming yes yes. Swallow my cum.” Ashley took every squirt of my hot cum greedily down her throat as my cock continued to convulse wildly inside her mouth.

Ashley greedily slurped every drop off my cock savoring the taste and feel of my hot cum in her mouth. Slowly stroking my cock she looked up at me and mewed, “oh baby your hot cum tasted sooooo good. Make me cum baby. I am so fucking hot I need a good hard fuck.” I looked down at my sultry little vamp knowing how badly she wanted to cum her eyes glazed over in a sexual daze. I said, “I wish I could fuck you right now but I need to meet my wife for dinner and I’m running late.” She pleaded, “oh no. Please fuck me now. I promise it won’t take long for me to cum. I just need to feel your cock in my pussy. Please baby.” I listened to my cock-starved vamp beg for my cock and replied, “Look I said I can’t. Here’s what we will do. Come over to my house for dinner tomorrow night and maybe I’ll see what I can do about giving you some cock.” Ashley resigned to the empty ache within her fiery loins pleaded one last time, “Please Tony, I can’t wait until tomorrow. Besides Joe and your wife will be there and I want to be able to enjoy your cock.”

I gave her a hard stare and replied. “Ashley I want you to listen carefully to me. You are my slut and you will do as I tell you. I never invited your good for nothing husband to dinner. I invited you and only you. You will come by yourself dressed in a nice sexy party dress. Be at my house at 7:00 sharp. Do you understand?” Ashley knew that she had no other choice but to comply. She was no longer in control of her inner urges and craved my cock like the wanton slut she had become, “Tony baby I’m sorry. I’ll be there tomorrow night. I just need you to fuck me baby. That’s all I want. What do I tell Joe?” I looked at her as I left and said, “I don’t give a damn what you tell that no good bum that you call a husband. Tell him your coming over to fuck his boss. Just remember if it wasn’t for you he would be on the streets without a fucking job. I’ll see you tomorrow.” and I left.

I awoke Saturday with a sexual excitement brewing within my groin. I could not wait for tonight but I first had to let Donna know about my plan. I looked around for her but could not find her so I rustle myself up out of bed to take a shower. As I washed myself I began to look forward to fucking two gorgeous cock starved sluts. My cock was already hard and erect as I stroked its shaft fantasizing about tonight. I grudgingly removed my hand sensing that I wanted to save as much energy for later.

I dressed and headed downstairs to find my wife sunning herself by the pool. I went outside and kissed her as I ogled her wonderful tits in the skimpy bikini that she had bought in Ft Lauderdale. I said, “Boy are you fucking sight for sore eyes. Donna, you look fantastic in that bikini.” She smiled and seductively moved her hand to my cock and replied, “It seems like your not the only one that likes the way I look.” Donna continued her seductive stroking of my cock through my shorts and added, “You know I missed all the great sex we had in Ft Lauderdale I wished we could get Lisa to fly up one of these weekends. She was so fucking hot I still think about her from time to time.”

I pulled away from her cock strokes to explore her pussy. I slid the skimpy thong to one side exposing her already swollen and wet pussy lips her clit erect. I slid a finger inside causing Donna to gasp, “ooooh yes I’m sooo horny baby. That feels so good.” I reached up and pulled one of her tits out pinching her nipple hard. Donna looked so fucking hot for a 40-year-old as I continue to massage her juicy cunt. She rocked her hips back and forth on my hand sensing a swell of pleasure building deep within the insides of her cunt walls.

I had an idea and got up to go back inside. “Hey where are you going?” she cried. I quickly replied, “I’ll be right back. I want to get some things and then I am going to fuck your eyes out.” I scurried inside to get my shaving cream, razor, and lotion. I always wanted to shave her pussy for me and now was the time. I reappeared holding some towels, a bucket of hot water, and the shaving paraphanalia. Donna sat up on her elbows eyeing me with curiosity, “What are you up to?” I smiled and said, “Honey I have always wanted you to shave your pussy. I’m going to shave you before I fuck you.” Donna’s eyes lit up as I pulled her thongs off. “Lay back and enjoy sweetheart.”

I soaked a hand towel in the hot water and slowly moisten her pubic hairs. Donna squirmed at the sensation of the hot water tricking over her swollen clit letting out an involuntary gasp, “mmmmmm”. I applied the shaving cream to her bush and began to shave her pussy. I parted her cunt walls and slowly shaved the hairs lining her wall. Donna was finding it hard to keep her hips from moving. The warm sensation of the wet towel and my constant pressure on her cunt was getting her turned on. I laughed, “Stop your hips from rocking this is hard work.” I continued shaving her cunt and finally proceeded to rinse her bald pussy. She pushed her cunt against the damp towel moaning, “Oooh that feels sooooo good baby. How does my pussy look?”

I looked over my handiwork with pride and said, “Your pussy looks hot baby. I can’t wait to drive my cock inside it. But let me put some lotion on it first.” I rubbed some lotion on my hands and slowly rubbed her pussy causing her to hump my hand. She purred, “oooh baby you’re driving me wild. Make me cum baby.” I inserted my finger inside her bald cunt as I placed my thumb on her swollen clit causing Donna to mew, “oh god yes baby. Make me cum I’m so turned on. Oh yes baby, don’t stop.” Donna writhed on the chaise lounge as I continue to slowly bring her to a climax. I said, “Baby, do you remember how Lisa played with your pussy? Did you like that? Why don’t you pretend that Lisa is here watching you cum.” Hearing me Donna groaned loudly, “Oh god yes. I loved it when Lisa made me cum. Oh yes baby. I miss her. That’s it baby.”

Donna was bucking and rotating her hips wanting the pleasures of an orgasm to rip through her insides. I lowered my face to her pussy and said, “is this how Lisa licked your clit baby?” I extended my tongue and swept the flat of my tongue onto her swollen clit bringing an involuntary gasp from her, “ooh yes suck my pussy just like Lisa baby. Make me cum.”

Seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with my teeth slowly flicking my tongue back and forth I pumped my fingers in and out of Donna’s pussy. She moaned loudly pushing my face into her pussy. I continued to slowly tongue tease her clit until she screamed in delight, “Oh yes that’s it. Make me cum, Make me cum, I’m so fucking hot,”

I took the rigid little bud of her clit between my teeth and began to titillate it with my tongue. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!” She gasped repeatedly, arching her back, forcing her aroused pussy against my face. Her whole writhing body seemed on fire now.

Donna was going wild from my expert tongue fucking. Her excited quivering cunt walls clung to my fingers, her round hips and ass quivered and shook with the vibrations which spasmed throughout her pelvis. “Oh yeah!!! Yes!! Yesss!!! Do it to me! Lick my pussy!! Make me cum! Just a little more and I'll be there.”

I took one last deep suck of her clit, which was all that Donna needed to send her over the edge. Donna’s legs began to shudder and flail as she panted, “oh yes that’s it lick my pussy. Ooooooooh ooooooh, I’m cumming baby. I’m cummminng! Ooooooooooooooooooh yes yes yes.” Donna exploded into a violent orgasm as she flooded my face with her sweet tasting cum.

She writhed and thrashed from the intensity of the torrential waves of pleasure that tore through her body, “oh god yes yes I’m still cummming don’t stop! Don’t stop!” Pushing my face further into her bald wet cum soaked cunt she savored every last wisp of pleasure that ripped through her until the orgasm finally subsided. She lay there legs spread lewdly and whimpered, “oh baby that was so fucking good. I came so hard thinking about Lisa going down on my bald pussy. I was soooooo turned on.”

I pulled my shorts off and walked over to the side of the chaise lounge as my wife sat up and admired her bald pussy. I brought my aching member to my wife’s lips. She looked at my cock with a wanton slut look and slowly wrapped her fingers around my cock. She slowly started to stroke my cock as she continued eyeing her bald pussy. She reached down with her lips and began to suck and lick my big knob. I enjoyed the sensation of her warm moist lips before pulling myself out and lying down. I said to her, “Get that bald pussy of your on my cock. I need to cum real bad.”

Rising to her feet she straddled my cock and positioned my it over her bald pussy. Grabbing my cockshaft she slid it up between the folds of her newly shaven cunt. She let out a quick gasp as my cock slid deep inside her cunt. Donna slowly began to rock her pussy on it as I grabbed her hips and buried my cock inside her and slowly started to pump her cunt.

Soon Donna started to ride my cock bucking up and down on my shaft as I played with her nipples. I continued to pound her hot little cunt as I moved my hands to her ass. Donna smiled and began playing with her own tits, pinching her nipples as I sped my pace up. She was moaning in ecstasy and quickly nearing another orgasm as I planted my hands firmly on her bottom pumping my cock in and out of her pussy.

She screamed “I’m going to cum again baby! I’m so close. Cum with me!” Feeling my cock start to tense up deep inside her cunt she reached behind her and squeezed my balls. I groaned as I exploded inside her, “Ooh yes baby. I’m cumming so fucking good. Feel my cum inside your cunt.” Donna gasped as she bucked wildly on my spasming cock nearing her own climax. She screamed, “oh yes that’s it don’t stop baby. Ohohohohohoh, oooooooooohhh,” as her body shook and erupted in pleasure. Our bodies thrashed wildly enjoying the sensations deep within our loins. Finally she lay on top of me as she smothered her lips passionately on mine.

We held each other closely for a few moments until Donna looked at me and purred, “God baby that was sooo good. I just wish Lisa was here.” My hands massaged her bare ass as I smiled and said, “We can’t do anything about Lisa today but I do have a nice little surprise in store for us tonight.” Donna excitedly asked, “Well what’s the surprise?” “Do you remember Joe’s wife Ashley?” I asked her. “Yes she was the one wearing that short little dress at last week’s party.” I replied, “I invited her for dinner tonight as it seems that she is all hot to trot for me. I thought we could both enjoy her hot little body.”

Donna looked at me and finally smiled, “I have to admit I got a little wet last week when I first met her. I can’t wait. This is a great surprise.” as she proceeded to rub her tits onto my chest. I filled Donna in on how I have been teasing Ashley with the prospect of my cock and what my plan was for tonight.

Donna came down wearing a short one piece black dress. She looked hot as the dress hung loosely on her shoulders, the front plunging low showing off her gorgeous round mounds. She wore a pair of sexy open toed black heels accenting her beautiful tanned legs. Donna broke into a devilish smile as she pulled the front of her dress and flashed me her pantyless bald pussy. She took her finger and slid it inside her pussy then brought it up to for me too suck, “mmmmm I love the taste of your pussy juices.” It was 7:00 and the doorbell rang announcing our hot little slut’s arrival.

Donna met Ashley at the door. Ashley wore a tight red dress that barely covered her privates. Her breasts stretched the top to its limits. The dress was low cut with a full one third of her breasts exposed and tied behind her neck hugging all her curves as if it were painted on. She wore a pair of matching heels on her long luscious legs. The dress was very tight and short. Needless to say she looked incredibly hot. I could tell by the flushed look on my wife’s face that she was very turned on by her body. As she entered Donna kissed her, not on the cheek as a formal greeting, but on the mouth and I thought I saw a wisp of Donna’s tongue dart out.

We poured ourselves some wine and sat down for dinner. We made small talk throughout dinner, as Ashley had no idea that my wife was in on my plans. I stroked my wife’s thighs as we ate and talked my hand at times inching teasingly close to her wet bald pussy. After dinner, Donna took Ashley by the hand to the living room and sat her in a chair. I came in and sat on the couch directly across from her eyeing her legs as the dress had risen nearly to her hips.

Donna sat down next to me. I said, “Ashley we have a little treat for you” as I reached for my wife’s legs and pulled them apart to expose her pussy. I looked at Ashley as she sat there with a stunned look on her face eyeing Donna’s bald pink pussy glistening with her own cunt juice. Donna stared intently at her and then leaned over and sensuously kissed and bit my lips. Still watching Ashley my wife reached for my cock and began to stroke it as she purred, “So Ashley you want some cock?” Ashley sat in a stunned state. She did not reply but merely continued to take in what was happening.

Donna unzipped my pants and pulled my hard cock out for Ashley to see. Still staring at Ashley she bent down and began to suck my cock licking it all over with her tongue, but almost never losing eye contact with Ashley. She pointed my saliva glistened cock toward Ashley and purred, “I bet you would like to have this in your cunt right now. Tell me Ashley is your cunt getting wet?” A small gasp escaped from Ashley, “ohhhh.”

Donna returned her moist red lips to my cock sucking and licking it as she played with herself in front of Ashley. My cock was as hard as it’s ever been as my wife continued her expert blowjob. I closed my eyes and laid my head back as Donna licked and slurped my cock. I looked up and I saw Ashley slide her hand inside her dress to play with her nipples letting out soft moan in the process, “oooh yes. Suck his cock Donna. Yea lick it”

Donna stood up and straddled her bald pussy over my cock as she faced Ashley. As she slid down on my cock Donna asked, “Ashley wouldn’t you like to have this hard cock in your slutty cunt? Donna began to fuck me as I reached from behind to cup her luscious melons. She purred, “oh yea baby. Fuck me hard, That’s it give it to me. Make me cum honey.” I just sat there while she rocked her hips on my cock her eyes directly on Ashley. Donna panted, “Show me your cunt Ashley. Show me your wet cunt.” as she bucked her hips harder and harder on my cock.

I looked over at Ashley spread eagle with her fingers buried deep inside her cunt. My wife moaned in delirium as she felt the impending implosion within her cunt walls, “Yes baby. Fuck me hard. I’m ready. I’m going to cummm….ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes yes yes.” Donna shuddered in orgasm as she fucked my cock while watching Ashley play with herself. Pumping my rod hard and fast I pumped my hips one last time and filled Donna’s cunt with gobs and gobs of hot cum.

Donna now smiling got off my cock and brought me to Ashley. We could tell looking down on Ashley’s lewdly spread legs that she was very horny. Donna put my cock in front of her mouth, letting it touch her lips with it. Leaning down Donna swirled her tongue inside Ashley’s ear and whispered, “Lick his cock clean.” Ashley quickly licked and cleaned my cum and cunt juice soaked cock. She bobbed her head up and down greedily slurping all juices off my cock.

After finishing her cock cleaning, Donna leaned down and gave Ashley a big kiss, sucking any cum in her mouth into hers. Donna lifted her up off the chair and said, “Maybe next time you’ll get lucky.” as she escorted Ashley to the front door and out to her car. Ashley was very horny, wet, and extremely frustrated as she whimpered, “Please let me stay. Please.” At her car, Ashley reached for Donna and wrapped her arms around her kissing her deeply. Donna seemed to melt into her as she let out a soft moan, “mmmmmmmmmm.” and grabbed her ass.

TMONY
TMONY
186 Followers
12