Ashley's Dark Awakening Ch. 03

Story Info
Dark horizons open up for Ashley...
9k words
4.55
180k
202

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uh-oh
uh-oh
3,635 Followers

The Morning After

"Hi Sandy..." Ashley breathed hoarsely into her phone.

"Ashley! What took you so long? You sound like you've been running for hours. What happened?"

"Well..." Ashley had passed out sometime between the third and fourth time Derren took her that night. Only when she awoke did she remember to call Sandy about the pregnancy test. The still-gasping girl gathered up her scattered pillows and propped herself up. Cradling the phone with her shoulder, she half-covered herself with her strung-out sheets before responding, "Derren came over."

"Ooooo," Sandy cooed, "So he really did know where you lived, huh? Good thing your parents and sister weren't home. He fucked you, didn't he?"

"Yes," Ashley fell back into her pillows. His cum marked her cold-hardened nipples as more dried on her belly where his thick dick had slapped against her taut belly. But far more cum oozed out between her legs - potent African spunk that stained her innocent bedsheets. Ashley rubbed her thighs together to slide it around her pussy lips. "God yes..."

Sandy laughed in the moaning girl's ear, "God Ashley! Did he use a condom this time at least?"

"Nooo," her eyes didn't open. She could still see his dark cock spurting all over her belly, and quivered when she remembered how hotly it shot inside her.

"That's going to get you in trouble, Ashley. Keep that up and you'll be pushing a stroller soon..." That paralyzing jolt flashed through Ashley again -- less strongly than the first time, but enough to snap the girl out of daydreaming.

"Sandy, I'm... I'm already in trouble."

"What? What do you mean?"

"It... I'm... I'm pregnant, Sandy." A cold grip seized her insides, but another feeling simmered faintly deep down in her belly. Remnants of Derren's visit last night. The phone went quiet, just some shuffling sounds in the background, before Sandy replied.

"Hey, Ashley... It's going to be okay..."

"How? How can it be okay!?" The room lurched as Ashley began to truly think about her predicament since getting the results, "I never wanted to have sex before I got married, and now I'm pregnant from a guy I hardly even know! My parents think I'm a virgin. My sister looks up to me. What am I supposed to tell them when they start to see? That I got pregnant by a stranger at a party? Oh god, and what will they think when they find out it's Derren's baby!" Her family's horrified faces flashed before her eyes. A baby out of marriage was bad enough, but she was a good girl. And good girls didn't have black babies.

"Ashley -- Ashley calm down," Sandy cut through Ashley's terrified imagination, stopping her from passing out again, "Your Mom and Dad won't have to know about it, and neither does Dawn."

"H-how?" Ashley croaked. Her shaking fingers touched at her belly. Hardly round, but definitely getting there. A tight knot, planted there by Derren hardly two months ago. It wouldn't be long it would bulge her tight shirts. Ashley wasn't able to lie to her family like Sandy could.

"That black guy must have really fucked you hard to make you forget about college already."

"College? I can't go to college like this. Not with... this..." Ashley stared at her obvious tummy. How she could have not noticed her pregnancy by this point...

"Oh yes you can..." Ashley heard Sandy's smile, "In fact, it'll be the way you'll spare dear Mommy and Daddy, and still be the good Big Sis to Dawn."

Sandy told her plan, and after a few minutes Ashley understood. They'd planned on heading to college together after the summer, but Sandy could bump the date up to just after graduation -- right before they wouldn't be able to hide themselves anymore. If all went well, her family would never even know she had a baby, let alone one a black one. Ashley's room stopped spinning and she could breathe a little easier -- still gasping, but it was a start. After an hour of planning, Ashley sank down into her pillows again.

"Sandy, you've saved me," Ashley said over Sandy's phone speaker, "I don't know what I'd do without you."

"Ohhhh, don't mention it..." Sandy replied. Her fingers dripped with cum. She had been fingering herself ever since Ashley confessed what Sandy had hoped she'd say. Pregnant. Just like her -- the naughty girl. And Sandy made her like that. "We'll get through this..." Sandy tried to sound concerned, sincere even, as she bit her lip and rubbed her humming clit harder. She had work to do. Dark work. And the thought of her best friend as a slut for black men...

"After all," Sandy moaned, "That's what friends are for, right?"

The Secret Plan

When her parents came home a few days later, Ashley told them she wanted to move out to college with Sandy just after graduation. Her parents had always let Ashley have that freedom to choose her own way, and despite her mother's shimmering eyes and her dad's furrowed brow, they agreed to let their eldest daughter go. Somehow Ashley kept her composure, even feigned excitement by eagerly hugging them and prancing away. But the long shower afterwards could only wash away her tears, not her guilt.

"It wasn't a lie..." Ashley sniffed as the hot spray rained down her back, "I want to go... Don't I? No... not like this..." She bowed her head, letting her long dirty-blond hair drape down to hide her face from the steam. Tentatively she touched her belly, wishing to discover it was all a bad dream, that she still was her parent's innocent daughter.

But her firming belly bump revealed otherwise. Its slight curve was hardly noticeable thanks to her track training regimen that kept her fit and toned, but it had only been a handful of weeks. She already felt relief when she slipped off her too-tight shirt and noticed the pulsing water trickling slower over her growing midsection. The nausea gripped her and forced her to the bathroom when she awoke that morning. Morning sickness, something her mother struggled with when she got pregnant with her. Now Ashley had it too, not because of marriage or love, but because she went bareback at a party with a stranger. A black stranger.

The warm water beat down between her shoulder blades as she slumped against the shower wall. It felt like a betrayal -- not just her keeping it from her family, but also that the baby was... Derren's. Ashley shivered. That same twinge of excitement and ember of lust that roared last night still cut through the anxiety and guilt like a hot knife. Like when he strolled into her house and straight into her bedroom; when his powerful black hands held her down while her whole body bucked against him; The dull impact as he bottomed out inside her and how tightly her pussy clung to his black shaft; And when he took her from behind and held her little bump, grunting in her ear...

"F-fuck!" She cried and bent double as she came. Ashley realized she had been touching herself as last night played out in her mind. She slid her fingers out-- sticky, covered in slime. "Still in me," Ashley moaned and peered at Derren's thick, clinging cum.

"His cum... his baby... still inside me..." Despite having falling so far from grace in her eyes, she brought each and every cum-slick finger to her lips and sucked them clean...

Graduation came just two weeks after that. For once in her life, Ashley gladly wore a gown. The loose fabric hid all as she stepped on stage, and did more than enough to hide her developing womb. What was hardly the size of a tennis ball now rivaled a large orange, and her black fruit had hardly begun growing. Though her t-shirts no longer reached the hem of her tightening pants, the draping gown hid that from her beaming parents and the flashing cameras. Ashley smiled as she glided across the stage, hunching just so and accepting her diploma in a trembling hand.

Sandy didn't try to hide herself at all. She knew her sterling reputation made that little bulge in the silky fabric just the trick of a misfitted gown. No way this scholastic star would actually be slutty enough to get knocked up, even when that wide-grinning girl took her diploma with one hand stroking her tummy.

Ashley watched her friend. The way Sandy seemed not to care and even flaunt her pregnancy stuck fast in Ashley's mind. Like envy almost. Back at home, the blond stared blankly at her half-filled suitcase.

"Hey, almost done packing sweetie?" Ashley's mother peaked around the doorframe. Ashley jumped and looked over her shoulder, instinctively keeping her back facing her mom.

"Yeah, almost done Mom," Ashley replied.

"Honey, have you been alright lately?" Ashley's spine froze as her mother gingerly stepped into her room, "You're father and I have been noticing that you've been a little... quiet lately."

"Huh? Oh, sorry Mom. I, uh... I've just been busy with college plans, that's all."

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like school has been on your mind. You've never worried this much about school before." Ashley stiffly folded her thin shirts. Her mother was terribly perceptive, and Ashley wasn't a good liar.

"Mom, I'm okay. It's just..." Ashley stopped. She dropped the shirt into the suitcase and touched her sweatshirt. "I'd just have to do this," she thought, seeing herself turning and lifting her shirt just over her tummy. "That's all it would take, and Mom would know..."

Half her body started to twist, the other held fast. She'd never hidden something so important like this before, and she'd always been able to talk to her Mom about her boyfriends, even what they did in their cars. In her late thirties, Lynn Anders was old enough to know all the tricks, and young enough to enjoy them all. "Should I tell her...?"

"What is it honey?" Lynn walked to her daughter's side. Her normally bright eyes searched for her daughter's. Slowly Ashley turned to her mother, her fingers firmly clenching her shirt.

"Mom, I'm..."

Ashley's phone rang twice. She grabbed it in a flash -- a text from Sandy.

"Ashley?"

"Um, sorry, hold on a second Mom..." Ashley read the text away from her mother's eyes:

All packed up naughty girl. Just one more day

and you'll be home free.

"What was it?" Ashley's mother asked.

"N-nothing..." Ashley's grip on her shirt melted away.

"Anyway, what were you about to tell me?"

"What? Oh, um, I was going to say I was ... nervous about moving away."

"Oh honey, you don't have to move away so quickly then! Remember you could stay for the summer like we originally planned. Then your dad and I could help you move in." Lynn gently wrapped her arm around her daughter's shoulders. Ashley stared at her pillows.

"But I have to go Mom," she said, "Sandy and I wanted to go early so we... so we could get used to being away from home before school started." Ashley's conscience twinged.

"I guess that makes sense... So that's been stressing you out this much?"

"Yeah, partly," The first honest thing she'd told her mom yet.

"I see... Is the other 'part' something you can't tell your father?"

"Ah... um..." Ashley twisted her bedsheets, "It... yes. Dad can't know."

"Alright, I understand," Lynn stepped back and Ashley turned. The girl wished she really did understand. Lynn continued, "How about I come visit you sometime when your father is out on business. Then we can talk about it, okay?" That loving look in her eyes... Ashley couldn't let her mom down, even if it meant ruining Sandy's plan.

"O-Okay Mom... That sounds good."

"Great!" Lynn clapped her hands and beamed like she usually did, "Cheer up in the meantime, alright? I'm sure everything will go just fine once you get there, honey. By the time I get there you'll probably be partying already!"

"Yeah... thanks Mom," Ashley managed to smile, knowing her problem would only have grown by then. Ashley's mother gave her a hug and left with a little skip, leaving Ashley in her room to finish packing. Despite the days ahead, her mother's cheeriness encouraged Ashley a bit. If anyone could understand and support her, it would be her mother. Ashley smiled and lifted another shirt into her suitcase when her mom peeked in one last time.

"Oh, be sure to give me a pleasant surprise when I get there too, Ashley!"

"Don't worry Mom," Ashley admitted, "I'll remember to show you one."

College Temptations

"Ahhh, road trip!" Sandy squealed as Ashley threw her things into the back of Sandy's new red convertible. The brunette skipped over to her door and vaulted in before Ashley, landing on the soft leather seats.

"You better be more careful about that Sandy," Ashley said, closing her door.

"I'll still be able to jump around for awhile. This isn't stopping me yet," she patted her belly with a cattish grin.

"I was thinking more about the shirt you're wearing..." Sandy's spaghetti-strap tank top and pair of jean short-shorts showed off her bump as a small peak beneath the turquoise cloth. "Good thing your parents didn't see..."

"Oh, they weren't even around past Graduation," Sandy stretched back and groaned, "Ahhh! Last time they saw their virginal daughter was at breakfast before their business trip. My hoodie wasn't showing them anything, but now I don't have to hide it anymore!"

"Still doesn't mean you should be showing off," Ashley glanced at her friend's midsection. It looked like she'd swallowed a small melon.

"You worry too much Ashley," Sandy said, tossing her hair into the wind, "You do know where we are going, right?"

"I thought we were living in the dorms, like you said to your parents."

"Pfft, the dorms. Like they expect us to pay thousands of dollars to live like sardines. We're not staying in the dorms."

"But I told my parents we were-"

"Hey! Don't worry Ashley! Jeez, your parents don't have to know everything we've been up to, right...?" Sandy shot her friend a sly look. Ashley kept her eyes on the road, but she could easily see Sandy smirking in the corner of her eyes. "Yep, that's what I thought. Besides, we're going somewhere nice, and if they ever did find out they'd get a kick out of it too."

"But isn't it a rule for freshmen to stay in the dorms?"

"Rules are made to be broken. Boundaries to be crossed... sometimes mixed..."

"Yeah yeah, I get it Sandy..." Ashley smoothed her shirt, "But seriously, they don't allow freshmen to be off-campus. What's your plan?"

"Ehh, that's a surprise, Ashley," Sandy laughed but quickly added, "But I'm telling you Ashley, this place will drive you wild!" Ashley was skeptical, until they arrived a few hours later at the lakeside where she got to see their new college home.

"Oh my god Sandy!" Ashley said, stepping out of the car and gawking at the place, "This place is gorgeous!"

"See? Knew you'd like it," Sandy hopped out and stood next to her awestruck friend. "Turns out my cousin's parents had this as a summer house and no one was going to be here for half a year, so..."

"They are letting you live here?" Ashley asked. The 'house' was more like a small mansion built on the lakeside, bigger than Ashley's own home.

"Let's say my cousin is very convincing," Sandy said, "Oh yeah, and we have to have the place 'immaculate and pristine upon her return'," Sandy struck a straight-backed pose, "Which means we'll have some serious spring cleaning to do from all the parties we're going to have."

Ashley nodded, half-listening while the rest of her attention roved over the summer house. A huge stone and wood cabin, it stood over the lakeside flanked by large pines from the nearby woods. A wide wooden staircase led up to the front porch half a story up. It reminded Ashley of the party-house months ago as she ascended.

"It's a little out of the way of the campus, but we'll be fine." Sandy said behind Ashley, who craned her head back to see the wooden beams tenting over her.

"We're almost in the woods, Sandy..." Ashley scanned her eyes over fur carpets, rustic furniture, a stone fireplace, and the modern amenities that only added to the rich-lodge decor. Through the large bay windows the huge back patio overlooked a small lakeside dock. "God, this place is amazing, Sandy."

"Oh yeah, my cousin's family is loaded," Sandy said. She dropped her purse on the granite countertop and headed for the stairs as routinely as checking into a hotel. "Our bedrooms are upstairs. I'm taking the end room, so you've got your pick from the four others -- they're all about the same size."

"Five bedrooms?" Ashley shrugged. Of course the place would have five bedrooms -- why wouldn't it? The place must have cost a fortune and still even had that fresh-wood scent. The porch's log railing shone in the late afternoon light, and outdoor lamps in iron castings blended in with the log timber walls. The stairs led to a small pathway ending at the empty dock, with small paths branching off into the woods along the pebbly lakeshore. The building was large enough for a whole sorority, but Sandy walked in like she owned the place. Or soon would.

"Ashley!" Sandy's voice called down above her. Looking up, Ashley saw her friend leaning out the end-room window overlooking the whole porch and lakeside.

"Yes? May I help you up there?"

"Yeah you can," Sandy leaned out further. Her shirt was gone. "Get your stuff inside and get dressed. We're having company over."

"W-what? Company? We are allowed to be here, right Sandy?" Ashley could hear police sirens and angry millionaires calling for their heads and wallets.

"Not that kind of company!" Sandy disappeared before leaning out again. Now her bra disappeared, but the perky girl continued, "We're having a Welcoming Party, and you're the guest of honor."

"Party? When did you plan a party? Who's coming -- we don't know anyone here, Sandy!"

"Come on Ashley, I plan everything. And having parties lets you get to know people," Sandy bent down and added her pants and panties to the floor, "And I'm sure you're really going to like some of them..." Sandy's eyes twinkled as she leaned on her crossed arms.

"You... you invited..." Ashley's heart leapt just like it had at the first party, like when he showed up at her door. Did Sandy really...?

"That black guy who got you in trouble? Of course not. He doesn't even know you've left for college, remember?" Ashley jerked out of her reverie, the kind she often slipped into thinking about Derren. After that night at her house she hadn't heard from him at all. Not like she expected him there when she woke up, but a part of her felt... something about him. Sandy's reminder sank heavily into Ashley chest.

"Yeah... I remember... But then who'd you invite?"

"You'll see. Or maybe you won't if you don't get up here and get dressed!" Sandy threw what she chose for Ashley, and the thin fabric fluttered down and landed at Ashley's feet. "Come on!" she grinned, "Give the boys something to stare at!"

Ashley picked up the tiny bikini, thinking of what Derren would say if he saw her in it. The blond smiled and made her way upstairs.

***

"Nope, I'm not wearing this."

"Not this again, Ashley!" Sandy huffed, stealing away the sweaters Ashley kept grabbing, "Don't you remember how good it felt at the party when you cut loose and showed some skin?"

"Yeah, but back then I didn't have this," Ashley smoothed her hand over her exposed belly, "Everyone would know I was knocked up with just this on." She looked down at herself. Inwardly she thought it really was sexy - Even more so, she dared to think, with her little bump showing...

"But anyway," Ashley resumed, "I have to wear something over it." She stole away a long pink sweater before Sandy could grab it and slipped it on, hiding her belly and all.

uh-oh
uh-oh
3,635 Followers