Ashley's Misconception

Story Info
What really happen in the bar.
3k words
3.52
83.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started on a lazy, hot afternoon by the pool. My wife, of 20 years, Ashley and I were having a few drinks, as we floated naked around the pool. The fullness of her breast has always driven me nuts with desire, as well as her 5'11'' very fit, and voluptuous body. This woman is a knock out from the word go, and has never looked her age. And as long as you are asking, "Yes, her legs go on forever", well almost.

We had been talking about fantasies during the day, as we lazily passed the time. Ashley remembering her time with Tim, our special friend a couple of months ago, which was her first time with two guys. As Ashley drank, she emphasized the great orgasms she has had over the last two months, and how wonderful it was to have a memory of that night, plus the video we took of that memorable occasion, was such a turn-on to watch.

I could tell Ashley was getting excited as she reminisced of that night. Her nipples were getting very pert, on top of her 36C breast. She was also squirming her bottom on the raft, as she talked about that scene, that she has relived many times over and over in her head. I could smell the sweetness of her pussy, over the still waters of the pool.

As I lied there with a very erect 7inches of cock as she spoke, Ashley looked over, smiled, and said "I see that the night with Tim has a very appealing affect on your cock, John!" I quickly replied, "It has, ever since that night, you know I have always wanted to see you with another man, and I will always remember the look of pleasure on your face, after we both fucked you that evening".

Ashley smiled, rolled off of the raft, swam over to me, and dumped me in the water too. As I surfaced she kissed me with a hot darting tongue, stroked my cock a few times, and swam to the other side of the pool. As she raised herself out of the pool, she sat on the edge, and as I interpreted it, I felt she was pondering her thoughts and fantasy. After a few moments, even before I could reach her, she said, "Let's get dress and go out tonight", as she walked out of the pool, and began to dry herself off, she sauntered to the house.

This was not unusual for us to go out on the spur of the moment, so I thought nothing of it, other than to have our usual fun. Have a few drinks, listen to the band, dance, and tease one another. Ending in a very erotic night in bed, fucking our brains out.

As I entered the bathroom she was already in the shower, soaping all the vital organs of her body. I watched intently as she seemed to be paying a lot of attention to those vital parts. At first I was going to get in the shower with her, but then her voiced cried out with a moan, her knees weakened, as she was now sitting on the seat in the shower with a very satisfied look on her face. I continued to shave and watch her in the mirror as she recovered.

When Ashley was dressing, she went out of her way to show me the new white lace bra, and thong panties she had just bought. I admired them, they really showed off her golden tan she had gotten since we moved to Las Vegas, as well as the great cleavage the bra induced, and slight way she pulled her thongs up, to accentuate her long legs even more.

On went a short mini skirt, with a white button down blouse; giving a great view of her bra, as it was sheer. She slowly raised her one leg, to put on her thigh high stockings, then raised the other, to grace and adorn the other one in silk. Ashley smiled at me and said, "Do you like my outfit", and I replied, "I love your outfit, and can not wait to fuck you this evening". She then topped the outfit off with 3inch sandal heels, which now made her 6'2". I stood on my tiptoes to kiss her red lipstick adorned lips, as I was only 6', and Ashley laughed and said, "Do you want to wear a pair of my heels?"

It was a short drive to the club we were going to, and as we arrived Ashley was finishing her favorite drink, a Dirty Banana, laced with a lot of 151rum. She had really liked this drink ever since it was introduced to her in Jamaica, that was a fantastic trip, but that is another story. I opened the car door for her, and Ashley flashed me a very long look at her legs, and her white panty covered pussy, as she got out of the car. I knew this evening was going to be different. Normally, she is very conservative when we go out, but from her clothes, and that wicked smile she gave me, something was up.

We entered the bar, looked around and thought it was kind of odd that so few people where there. There was a few couples sitting in booths, and 7 or 8 guys staggered around the round bar, intently looking at the ball game on the TV in the center. My god, "What time is it?" I asked Ashley, she glanced at her watch and said, "It is only 8:15pm we are really early, do you want to sit at the bar for awhile before the band starts at 9:30?" I replied, "Sure we can grab a table latter as the crowd starts to come in".

As we looked for the quiet side of the bar, I noticed the "boys", giving my wife the once over. Not unusual for her, she turns heads everywhere, and tonight dressed as sexy as she was, this was magnified. We sat down on the stools, and I order a Southern Comfort, and her a Dirty Banana with 151rum. As we chatted, the talk once again turned to sex. I thought this was quite unusual, as I said she is normally pretty conservative, when people are within hearing distance of her. Ashley must have figured that the other people at the bar were too far away, or too busy with the ball game to listen.

I listened very intently as Ashley began to tell me in detail how much she enjoyed the intimate time with Tim, her only other man to fuck her in her life. She drank very quickly as I did also, we ordered another round. The bartender by then had heard a few words I believe coming out of her mouth as she talked about sucking Tim's cock and mine at the same time. He set the drinks down, and smiled at Ashley, and she blew him a kiss. This was very unlike my wife, but she was having fun, and I thought that this could only lead to a more erotic night when we got home.

Ashley drank her drink very quickly, and continued her story. This was beginning to make my cock very hard, because she was so into it, as she was with Tim and I that evening. Every little detail of touching, sucking, and teasing she so sensuously talked about. About half way through her story, she began to stroke my cock on the outside of my pants.

I asked her, "Do you know what you are doing Ashley?" She turned her face to mine and kissed me long and deep, obviously she did, my cock hardened even more. As we were sitting at the bar on the far side of everyone, I felt that no one could see her stroking my cock.

I sipped my Southern Comfort as she continued her story, still stroking my cock thru my pants. She was obviously getting very aroused as her breathing shortened, as she spoke of her enjoyment of being touched and having her pussy eaten by another man. My cock stiffened with great anticipation, as she continued to stroke me.

I noticed as she kissed me and stroked me, another man was sitting down right next to her at the bar. He was very tall, around 6'5", long straight hair, steel blue eyes, and a very good build. I would guess his age around 30 or so. Not wanting Ashley to stop this special moment in our life, I continued to kiss her, until he was settled down.

He had a drink with him, so obviously he wasn't watching the ball game everyone else was, and had moved over by us to get a better view. This helped to keep Ashley's mind on what she was thinking and doing, because the bartender never came over to ask him if he needed a drink.

How far would I let this go, obviously she was enjoying herself, I was enjoying myself, and we were both sexually aroused. The man on the other side of her seemed to pay her no attention. I decided if she did not sense his presence on the other side of her, I would let this continue. She was turned to me in the stool so her back was to him, and continued.

I noticed that Ashley's skirt had now ridden up her thighs so that the lacey parts of her thigh high stockings were showing. This turned me on even more. I never get enough of this voluptuous woman. All the while she continued on her fantasy story now getting to the part of Tim and I fucking her. I noticed as I glanced over Ashley's shoulder once, that the man sitting next to her seem to be listening, because his head had turned slightly as to listen to what she was saying.

The band was now playing, and the crowd was getting a little larger; she spoke of my cock filling her ass, and Tim's cock filling her pussy. Stroking me even harder now, her voice getting louder as to try to overcome the band playing. She was getting me to the point of no return as she stroked my cock, and stroked my mind with the thoughts of fucking her. I had noticed the man next to her must be getting a real ear full, and now he had turned towards her in his stool and was leaning over her shoulder to listen.

She was lost in the excitement of the whole scene, she was stroking my cock, and moaning, and trying to get to the end of her story of being fucked. I could not believe she was cumming, as I was cumming. She was so reserved for the most part, and in public to be stroking my cock and for her to be having an orgasm by just telling a story and stroking me, seemed implausible. I came in my pants, as she milked the juices of my cock thru the fabric, and she had cum also by the look on her face and the exhaustion. We kissed deeply and just sat there staring at each other, with total content from the moments of ecstasy.

As she recovered, she sat up and turned towards the bar and ordered us both our drinks. At first Ashley was startled that a man, and such a good-looking man at that was sitting next to her. How long had he been there, did he see what they were doing, and worse did he hear her most dirty little secrets.

After taking a long swig of her drink she turned towards him. "Wow" was her first thought, he is such a hunk. There sat the man of her dreams, tall, long hair, steel blue eyes, really cute, and a body that flashed solid. Ashley could not stand it any longer, she had to know whether this guy had seen her and heard her.

Ashley introduced herself, and he stated that his name was "Tim"; she laughed, and was concerned at the same time. Had he heard her talking about her Tim, the one she fucked with John, and that is why he is saying that his name is Tim? She turned to him again, and as she was going to say something stupid like, "Is that really your name?" but she noticed on his shirt pocket "Tim-Mgr.", changed her mind and smiled. Relieved, she continued to make small talk, while introducing me to him also. He was a manager of the Health club down the road, and had just stopped in to have a drink.

Ashley feeling more relieved that he neither heard, nor seen any of the previous delicious times she had just partaken in, was now enjoying conversation, and the excitement of sitting next to her dream man. The conversation and the startling thought of finding him next to her had a sobering effect on her.

She talked with him, just in a friendly manner, asking about the Health Club, and how he liked his job there. The music continued to play, and I continued to find a way to dry my now cum soaked pants, while not being too obvious. You could see she was obviously turned on by this guy, she has often told me what her ideal man of her fantasies was. And this guy fit the description to the tip of his long hair.

After much small talk, Tim asked Ashley to dance. She leaned over to me and whispered, "May I dance with him, just one, you know don't you, how much this type of guy turns me on, and I will show you that later when we get home." Well as long as she said it that way, I said "Sure baby, enjoy the dance, I am not going any where until my pants dry anyway."

So off they went to the dance floor, hand in hand, Ashley had a spring to her step, like a high school teenager eager to please her new lover. I turned on the seat to watch them, crossing my arms over my lap to hide my wet pants. It was a slow dance, as were most of the dances in this place. The band always was good, and catered to the 30 to 50 year olds, sort of the bump and grind crowd.

They danced very closely, Tim with his one hand holding Ashley's to his chest, sort of between them, resting on her breast, and his other at the top of her gorgeous ass. Their groins meeting at almost the perfect level, because of the heels she was wearing. I seen her pressing her hips forward, as to be seeking his cock. I smiled to myself, and thought how lucky I was to be loved by this gorgeous woman. As they danced I saw that far away look in her eyes, the enjoyment of being held by this man, after having an orgasm just a few minutes ago. It was an afterglow, but with a different partner.

He started to talk, and I saw Ashley leaning back to look in his eyes. The song was almost at the end, she looked very intent at him as he spoke. What was he saying that had woken her up from her soft sensual dance? The music had stopped and they continued to talk, she smiled, and then he smiled. Well whatever they said, seemed like it had a happy ending. She starred at him, took his hand, licked his finger, and smiled from ear to ear. She then kissed him long and hard on the lips.

As they returned to there seats at the bar, Ashley was all smiles. Tim never sat down, he smiled at me telling me how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife, and hoped he would see us in here again sometime, as he shook my hand. He then looked into Ashley's eyes, smiling and teasing her with his looks, leaned over and kissed her on her lips. Thanked her for a great evening, and left.

To my surprise Ashley looked very sad, she sat starring into her empty drink. I left her with her thoughts for a while, as I finished my drink. She looked up at me and says I have to tell you something. "Where you watching us on the dance floor?" I replied "Yes, but I did not mind what you two were doing, he seemed like a nice guy, and I know how attracted you were to him." Ashley replied, "Well didn't it seem strange that while I was stroking your cock earlier, that I had an orgasm too?" I replied "Just a little, but I thought you were getting turned on to the whole scene of what we were doing and where."

Ashley, with a devilish smile said, "Do you know why I licked his finger?" "No", I replied, "I licked it because he had told me that while I was stroking your cock and telling you about my fantasy fuck session, he was playing with my pussy, while all along I thought it was you. I did not believe him and he said to taste his finger, and well, uh my juices and scent were all over his hand, this was a "Misconception" on my part."

I smiled at her and kissed her with an "It is okay" kiss. At least I had my answer as to why she had an orgasm, and I wasn't even mad about it, in fact it was turning me on again. I kissed her again, and said, "Well now we have another Tim to talk about, and I loved what happen tonight, it was a great turn on." Ashley smiled, took my hand and said "Come on, let's go, I owe you a really hot fuck tonight, and who knows maybe we can someday get some video of our new Tim next time!" My cock hardened at the thought, as we left the bar...