Ashley's Pees Where She Wants Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was totally surprised however when her tongue went all the way in and it still tasted hardly bad at all. Meghan didn't know if Ashley made sure she was clean, or if she did just not perceive the taste because of the suggestion but she was thankful for the moment and felt a level of relief at that. It dawned on her she may also have modified her to like the taste and though this might have seemed creepy to her normally the suggestions placed in her mind made this a passing thought as she shifted from shock to one of lust.

Ashley began bouncing once more on Meghan's tongue sliding up and down in rhythm. In this position her pussy was now aimed directly at Meghan's face; a fact that Ashley fully intended on taking advantage of shortly. With this new stimulation and the eroticism of this unusual act Ashley was quickly building another orgasm and she wanted this one to be strong. "Ooh; god; this; is; so; awesome; ah; ah!" She reached down with her hand to rub her clit furiously.

She was just at the brink of orgasm when a stream of bright yellow pee erupted from her pussy and landed squarely on Meghan's forehead. It splashed down her face soaking her hair and wetting her pillow. This helped send Ashley over the edge to another very strong climax. Her hand rubbing faster now scattered her stream which began to wave back and forth; up and down; covering Meghan's entire face with the dominant girl's piss.

Ashley not wanting to be selfish focused her power again and restored the tongue within her to its normal size. She slowed her pee and lifted herself as it was shrinking and it came out with a pop. Then Ashley placed her pussy over Meghan's mouth sealing the lips together with the pressure of some of her weight.

"Here, let me rinse off your tongue for you." She focused inward on concentrating her urine until it was strong, dark, and concentrated. Then as she began pissing the remainder of her bladder into Meghan's mouth she gave her one last command. "CUM!"

The strong pee splashed on Meghan's tongue washing away the sticky residue. It was just as strong as the pee Ashley had made her lick from her pussy last time but it was a much sweeter taste to Meghan now. A sudden pleasure built up within her and she had an incredible orgasm timed immediately as she was swallowing the pee in her mouth.

Ashley knew what she was doing as not only did this allow both of them to enjoy the act but it was subtly creating an association that swallowing her pee was hot. She was sure this would be interesting to use in the future. She lay down next to the Meghan; both girls panting and recovering from their incredible orgasms.

"So Meghan; was that fun or what."

"That was incredible. I've never really liked cum all that much before but suddenly I'm kind of wishing I had some more."

"Well I'm all out for now."

"You're out? Can't you just make more?"

"I can shift the shape and sizes of body parts and adjust existing bodily fluids but girls just don't produce semen so I can't create that myself. What I gave you I got from my new boyfriend."

"All that from one guy? Any chance we could all get together sometime?"

Ashley looked over at Meghan with a wide smile. "Why Meghan, I think we'll have to arrange just that someday."

12