Ashley's Secret Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"Well, you did that for sure. Thank you for being so honest with me. I think we should probably get over to my mom's house soon. She is going to be waiting for us and I don't like to make her wait. She gets a little testy about tardiness."

I turned to walk to the back and she grabbed my arm and turned me around and gave me a big kiss with lots of tongue. I grabbed her hand and led her to the back room and looked at her like she was crazy. "Don't you realize that there are cameras all over out there? That is how I heard your bet with Christie and Tiffany. We don't need video tape recordings of us kissing on the sales floor. Let's get out of here, I need to stop by my house for a few minutes and shower."

I locked up the office, turned on the alarm and we walked out the door. We got into my car and that's when I laid a big lip lock on her soft smooth lips. When we separated, I started the car and we were on our way. We went to my house and both took quick showers and grabbed the wine and went toward my mom's.

When we pulled into the driveway, there was only Uncle John's car sitting there. Mom's car was probably in the garage. There was not another vehicle so I figured Mom's friend had not gotten there yet. That was perfect. I wanted to be in the room when this guy entered. All of a sudden my thoughts went to my mom meeting Sara. I got nervous for a moment and it must have showed on my face because Sara looked at me funny.

"What's wrong sweetie?" she asked compassionately.

"I just got a little nervous about my mom meeting you. It just hit me when I was thinking about meeting her friend that I am sleeping with someone as old as my mother. I can't imagine what she will say."

"Well, why don't we go in and find out instead of sitting out here speculating? It is better to face it up front then sit here and think about what could happen."

"All right, let's go in, then." I opened my car door and got out of the car, watching the window as I did. I could see Auntie Pam and Uncle John sitting in the living room but I could not see Mom. We walked up to the door and entered. "Hi mom, we're here. Aunt Pam, Uncle John, it is so nice to see you!"

I walked over and gave Auntie Pam a hug and leaned over and kissed Uncle John on the lips. "Pam, John, this is my friend Sara. Sara these are two of our dearest friends, Pam and John. Pam is my mom's best friend in the whole wide world. They have known each other since elementary school."

"It is wonderful to meet you both."

My mom walked in with an apron around her waist, like she always wears when she cooks. I gave her a hug and kiss and then handed her the two magnum bottles of wine that I had picked up. She set them down on the dining room table and came back out to the living room.

"Mom, this is my friend and lover, Sara. Sara this is my mom Jenny."

Sara walked up to my mom and went to shake her hand and my mom ended up pulling her into a hug. "Any lover of my daughter's is a friend of mine and I give hugs to all of my friends. It is my pleasure to make your acquaintance and please make yourself at home in my home. Pam and John, are you two ready for some wine?"

We all agreed it was time to open up the first bottle. We followed mom into her glorious kitchen. This kitchen was most women's wet dream. It was huge with an island in the middle, pots hanging from the ceiling, wine glass rack over the counter, counter space out the ying yang, and a bar that seats four. I opened the bottle of wine and poured us all a glass. I made mom come over and toast with us, away from the wonderful smells her fantastic cooking was emitting into the air.

"Mom, this toast is for you. You have turned out to be a wonderfully strong woman who raised a beautiful girl like me. We had our struggles but you forged on. You are my hero and someone that I want to model my life after. No matter what battle we were facing throughout our lives, you picked yourself up, dusted yourself off and fought back with as much dignity as anyone could muster. Congratulations on 15 years without that miserable person I have to call my father. You are the bomb, Mom! Cheers!"

We all raised our glasses and drank some of the wine. She had tears in her eyes as she leaned over and gave me a hug around the neck. "I love you baby! We did it didn't we. We grew up together and made quite a life for ourselves." She whispered very quietly into my ear, "Sara is beautiful. Does she treat you well?" I nodded my head and smiled at Sara over my mom's shoulder. "I get a very good vibe around her. I hope you make each other very happy."

She leaned out of the hug and I gave Sara a quick wink with my left eye. I mouthed the words, "She likes you" to her and she nodded in understanding and smiled. Just then, the doorbell rang. My mom's eyes lit up and she smiled.

"That must be my new friend that I want to introduce everyone to. I'll be right back. You all stay here."

She ran toward the living room and we all started some small chit chat with each other. I pulled Sara into my arm and placed my arm around her waist. I sipped my wine and listened to the idle, fake, getting to know you chatter between the three of them. They acted like they had never met. This was awesome. My mother knows nothing of what is going on between the four of us. When I looked at Auntie Pam's small breasts in her tight little tank top and saw that her nipples were hard, I winked at her. She smiled and glanced down. She reached up and pinched her left nipple for me and groaned.

We heard footsteps coming and she removed her hand, quickly. The footsteps coming across the hard wood floors were not what I had expected. They almost sounded as if the guy was wearing high heels. Oh my god, my mother is bringing a woman in here. I never would have guessed my mom would go lesbian. I knew she loved cock. When they rounded the corner, hand in hand, my jaw hit the floor.

There stood my mother and Christie from my store, hand in hand and smiling. When Christie looked up and saw me, she mimicked my jaw hitting the floor. Sara had a look of surprise in her eyes as mom introduced this 19 year old to us. "Everyone, this is Christie, my new friend and lover."

I glanced over at Auntie Pam and Uncle John and they had the same looks on their faces as we did. None of us could speak. Christie could not look me in the eye. She had to know that this was my mother, now. We have different last names as my mother took her maiden name back after the divorce. I, legally, was told to carry my father's surname.

When my mother finally stopped to look around at us and the expressions on our faces she said, "What the hell is wrong with all of you? Is it because I am sleeping with a woman or is it because of her age? Either way, you all are being rude to my friend."

I cleared my throat and said, "Mom, I apologize. Christie it is a surprise to see you here. Mom, this is one of my employees at the shop. I love the fact that you have come to our side and tried out lesbianism. I was just shocked to see one of my employees here. More for the fact of her seeing me with Sara, another one of my employees, than to see she is with my mom. However, that is quite a shock too. I was all worried about bringing an older woman into your house and here your new lover is younger than me. Please forgive us. Christie, I am hoping that this can be a professional arrangement?"

"Yes ma'am, I will not tell a soul. I have been able to keep my relationship with your mom quiet for the last six months, haven't I?"

"This has been going on for six months?"

"Yes and you had no idea, did you?"

"Well, I knew that you were in a new relationship. You have been walking with pep in your step for quite some time now. I just never figured it was with my mom."

"And, what about you? You have always said that you would not sleep with anyone in your employ. How did you manage this?" She looked at Sara and smiled.

"Well, she just happened to show up at the right place at the right time and we have found that we really like each other. I have no intentions of this hindering my career with this company and if we all three play it safe; we will all be all right. Agreed?"

All three of us nodded our heads. I looked over and Pam and John and saw them smiling at what was transpiring before their eyes. Mom looked over at them, finally, and said, "Now what are you two doing looking like that?"

Pam spoke up, "Well, first of all, I never pegged you for a lesbian. Second of all, I never expected to see a little hottie like this in your arms. Christie, you are cute as hell, you treat her well and we will welcome you with open arms. You start treating her like shit and we will make your life miserable. Ask Ashley's father about that sometime. We are the biggest reason he moved out of state and out of their lives. I love Jenny like she is my sister. We are all each other have left and we will protect each other until our dying day. Thank you for putting that smile on Jenny's face. She has not seemed this happy in a long time. I wish you both, all of the best."

She got up off the bar stool and walked over and gave Christie a welcome hug and reached over and kissed my mom on the lips. She lingered a half a second too long and my pussy tingled at the aspects of what tonight might bring. I slid my arm tighter around Sara's waist in a hug fashion and then I walked over to Christie with open arms.

I whispered into her ear, "You hurt my mom and you will regret it. Treat her like the queen she deserves to be treated like and we will honor you until the end. You are making her happy right now; please continue that for your own sake. You are such a little harlot to capture a mature woman like my mom. Make her happy and we will be cool." I leaned out of my hug and looked her in the eye.

She nodded ever so slightly and I leaned over and hugged my mom. "She is a little hottie, mom. Don't let her wear you out." I giggled as I slipped up and kissed my mom on the lips. I kissed her a half a second longer than Auntie Pam did and I glanced over at Pam. She was smiling at me and egging me on. I pulled away from my mom and smiled at her, seductively.

"Well, is everyone hungry? I have made enough Beef Wellington for an army."

Everyone took their seats around the table as I helped my mom serve her delicious recipe. While we were in the kitchen alone, I looked at her and saw the sparkle in her eyes that I had not seen in years. "Does she make you happy Mama?"

She looked me in the eye as she was dishing out the mashed potatoes. "She makes me happier than I have been in years. I had no idea that she was one of your employees, sweetie, honest. And what about you? You seem to be happier than you have been in a long time. Sara seems like a sweetheart. I hope things go well between you two. She is beautiful, Ashley, and you two look hot together. You seem very happy."

"Oh mom, she has done things to me that I have never had done before. She makes me feel amazing and she is a wonderful person too."

"Alright, let's get this food on the table before it gets cold. I would hate for my dinner celebration to go south because of it being cold."

We carried the dishes to the table and sat in our respective seats. Auntie Pam and Uncle John were sitting next to each other on the opposite side of the table as Christie and Sara. Mom sat at the end closest to Christie and I took the last seat next to Sara. It was then that I realized that Christie did not have a wine glass and most of ours needed freshened up. I got up from the table and went to retrieve the bottle of wine and a glass for my mom's new female lover. My pussy tingled at the fact that my mom was eating out this hottie from my store. I couldn't stop thinking about it and getting a little envious. Here is a pussy that I have been aching to eat for a year and a half. She started at my store the day after her 18th birthday. And my mom was enjoying this young tight pussy.

I wondered what they did and how kinky they got. My mom and I were going to have to sit down and discuss this at length, alone. I wanted to know all of the sordid details of my mom's sex life. Is that wrong? I walked back in the dining room with glass and bottle in hand. I walked over to Christie and asked, "Would you like some wine?"

"Yes, please, I would love some wine. Thank you."

I poured her wine and topped everyone's glass off. Once we all had our food in place, we dug in like we were starved. My pussy was wet and my nipples were sticking straight out. I noticed everyone's nipples stuck out like a sore thumb. We were all extremely turned on. I looked over at Uncle John, who was to my right, and he was sitting there with a Cheshire cat grin on his face.

I looked across at my mom and she was staring at Christie with adoration. I spoke up gently as to not to disturb them too much. "So, how did you two meet? When did you first meet? And what made you decide to try lesbianism, mom?"

We had always been an open and honest sort of group. With Aunt Pam and Uncle John being around for my entire life, they were as open with me as my mom was. There were no secrets in our little circle, until now.

Christie looked at my mom and said, "Let me tell my side first. It always makes your side look fantastic. Please?"

She leaned over and gave Christie a kiss and said, "Be my guest. I agree with you." She winked at her and smiled.

Christie sat up straighter and cleared her throat like she was going to make a speech. In a way, I guess she was. "I was shopping at the mall just around the corner from your mom's house on my day off. I needed some time to think about things that were going on my life at the time and just wanted to be alone. You remember, Tommy had just broken up with me to go be with that slut, Marla?" She looked at me and I nodded my head. "All Tommy wanted from me was to get laid. When I wouldn't give it to him, he walked away, leaving me broken hearted.

"So, I was walking through the mall, window shopping and just thinking. It was a Tuesday afternoon and the mall was nearly empty. School was still in session and there were very few people in the mall. I walked past your mother who was standing looking at some mannequins in a store window that had on some very sexy bras and thong panties. She was lost in her own little world and just staring at that underwear with a look of longing in her eyes. As I passed her, I stopped at the next bench about 20 feet away and sat down and watched her.

"She was dressed in a sweater that accented her boobs quite well. She had a nice tight pair of jeans on and some black leather high heel boots that made her legs look amazing in those tight jeans. She had no idea that I was staring at her ass as she stood their swaying back and forth looking at that underwear. Her hair was down and cascading across her back. My body started to react in a way that I had never reacted before. My nipples got hard, my pussy started dripping and my insides started tingling all over. I watched her face for quite a while and saw that she was licking her lips as she was standing there looking at those fake women.

"I got the distinct feeling that she was thinking about a woman at that moment. I forgot everything about Tommy and Marla and decided I was going to try something new out. I got up off of the bench and walked over to her. I walked in front of her and made eye contact. I gave her my most seductive smile and locked eyes with her. She smiled and said, 'You're an answer to a prayer.' I smiled as I looked at her and said, 'You have no idea.'"

My mom smiled as she reveled in the memory. "Now, I was also at the mall for a reflective time alone. I hadn't had a date in months and the last six guys that I had gone out with were complete assholes. Three of them had been attempting to cheat on their wives with me. I was down in the dumps; it was just after the holidays and was feeling sorry for myself. I had joined an online adult video club and started renting lesbian porn flicks. I rented every one I could find and watched every hour of pussy eating action they had.

"I had found in watching these movies, I got wetter and more excited than I ever have watching men and women together. I masturbated to these films every day and finally found what my daughter had found some time ago. I liked women and I wanted to try it out. I had no idea of how to go about meeting a bi-sexual or lesbian woman. That's what I was at the mall trying to figure out.

"When I came across the mannequins, I stopped and stared for quite a while. I have no idea how long I was standing there or what was even going through my mind. I know that I thought about someone wearing something that sexy for me. I was actually standing there thinking how another woman's pussy would taste. I wondered if she would taste like me. I had, of course, tasted my juices from my fingers before. I had imagined licking a hot little pink pussy while cleaning my wet fingers off.

"Then out of the corner of my eye, I see a young girl walking towards me. She was dressed very sexy and I couldn't help but watch her walk up to me. When she stopped in front of me and made eye contact, my pussy started dripping into my jeans. She was captivating and she smiled at me seductively. I looked her in the eye and said, 'You're an answer to a prayer.' And when she said, 'You have no idea,' I dropped my jaw."

"I asked her if she would like to see a real live woman in something like that instead of standing here drooling in public. She nodded yes to me and I said, 'Your place or mine?'"

My mom said, "I looked her in they eye and said, 'I live two minutes from here, alone. Why don't we go to my place and you can show me something like that in person.' She grabbed my hand and led me to the store and we bought three pairs of matching sets. As we were checking out with our purchases, I looked at her and said, 'What is your name? Mine is Jenny.' The woman behind the register looked at us quite quizzically. We had been shopping for about 15 minutes in the store and we didn't know each other's names." She giggled at the memory.

"We went back to her place and straight to her bedroom. It was like we both had a purpose. Whatever it was that clicked, clicked hard and we couldn't get enough of each other. She was like my own personal blend of heroin. She intoxicated me and I felt that I had the same effect on her." Christie smiled at my mom and all you could see was genuine happiness in her face. Her eyes showed exactly what she felt for my mom and I felt a stirring inside me that was nothing but joy for my mom.

We continued to eat the delicious feast in front of us. We all talked about relationship things to same sex relationships. I gave my two cents for being a part of this lifestyle for three years now. I was just so happy to see my mom happy. I glanced over at Auntie Pam and she was looking at my mom and smiling. She was happy for my mom too. Mom had seen a lot of heartache over the last 15 years and she deserved some happiness finally. It just so happens, it is with my teenage employee. I couldn't get past that. This is a little girl that I have wanted to eat out since the first day of her interview. There was a twang of jealousy that sparked up right about then. It was small and easily hidden, but I felt it, nonetheless.

I glanced at Sara and she was looking at me with adoration. I felt just as good about Sara's and my relationship as I did about Mom's and Christie's relationship. We finished the scrumptious dinner and had some coffee and a very light mousse dessert that my mom was famous for. Then we retired to the living room and some wine.

We all gathered with our respective partners and John finally said it. "Do you all realize that I am the only man around five beautiful ladies? And do any one of you have any idea the possibilities that are floating around in my head right now?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers