Ashley's Secret Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

When our bodies stopped convulsing in orgasm, we separated our hips and turned to each other and kissed with more passion than a mother and daughter should share, but we were sharing it. We separated and looked in each other's eyes. "That was fucking incredible, baby girl. I can't get over this new found lust between us. Let's get out of the pool and enjoy some cocktails. I made up a batch of margaritas before you showed up this morning. I figured you would be here past noon so I took it upon myself to indulge."

She swam over to the steps out of the pool and I watched her stand up erect and I watched the water cascading down her beautifully tanned body. I followed her and as I was standing up, she turned around and watched me. She held out a towel for me and I grabbed it and dried my face off. I laid the towel down on the lounge chair as she walked into the house and brought out the margarita glasses and a pitcher. I watched her pour me a frozen drink and walk over and hand it to me. She leaned down for a kiss as she was handing me the drink. It was very sensual and made my pussy start flowing again.

I watched her walk away and swing her tight little ass as she did so. I sipped on the drink in my hand as I watched her pour her own drink and walk over to the stereo and turn some classic rock music on. She came over and sat by me in the lounge chair.

"Well, mama, these are some good margaritas. You are fabulous and I am so happy that we have crossed over this bridge in our lives. It is nice to have something like this to share with my Mommy!"

"Oh baby girl, I already told you that you have made a dream come true with me. So, let's go over the things that we learned about each other today."

We sat in the sun for about an hour and drank about three of those margaritas a piece. We went over everything that we had done and learned about one another. She was very attentive and understanding to my kinky side and I decided this was going to be a good idea, introducing a new kink every time we hooked up sexually. We talked and giggled like teenagers for that hour. The sun was warm and I was feeling every bit of the tequila in those drinks. There was a lull in the conversation when we just sat and sipped our drinks. I looked at my mother, my new lover with awe.

I stood up a little too quickly and realized that the little bit of breakfast had not gone a long way after the sexual escapades that had occurred. I almost toppled over but Mama was right there to catch me and sit me down on her chair quickly. "Take it easy there baby girl. I don't want you to break your ankle or anything while you are here. Are you okay, sweetie?"

"Yes, mommy, I just am feeling every bit of those drinks. I should have eaten something a little more substantial. I think I need a dunk in the pool to cool off. Mommy, will you come with me?"

"Of course, sweetheart, let's get you into the pool and cooled off." She had straddled the lounge chair and I noticed it perfectly as she stood up and her pussy was right in my face. I had to take advantage of that. I stuck my tongue out and licked at her nicely trimmed pussy. She moaned and pushed my head back. "Now, now, let's get you into the pool. You are such a little horny bitch. Do you ever stop?"

She continued standing up and brought her legs over the chair and pulled me up into a standing position. "Mama, I love to have sex. I love to have orgasms. I love to give orgasms. There is nothing about sex that I don't like. There is almost nothing that I won't do or at least try. I love everything about sex and orgasms."

She walked me over to the pool and stood by me as we walked down into the pool. When we got in waist deep, she pulled me into her arms and hugged me. Our breasts were on top of each other and our nipples were smashed together. I pulled her into a kiss and sucked her soft tongue right out of her mouth. I loved kissing my mommy. Her lips were so soft yet firm. Her tongue tasted so good. I stuck my tongue into her mouth and she accepted it with eagerness. Our hands were roaming all over each other down our backs and to our fronts. Into our hair, we would put our hands and then move down to the nipples and take our time there.

I pulled her farther into the pool as we remained connected at the lips. I back stroked with her on top of me to the middle of the pool. The deepest part of the pool was about six feet deep. Out here in the middle, we both could still touch on our tip toes. We floated around for a while making out and just enjoying each other's mouths. I reached down and ran my fingers through her pussy to see exactly how wet my mama was. I was shocked to feel how wet and how hot her little cunt was. She moaned into my mouth as I began stroking her little clit.

I kissed her moving toward her ear. "Mama, your clit is so hard. Your pussy is so fucking hot. I want to make love to you mama. I want to make you cum like a little whore. I can't believe my mama is a lesbian whore. I can't believe that she likes pussy as much as I do. I am cooled off now mama, why don't we get back out and let's do a 69, mother/daughter style?"

She pulled back and looked at me with a smile on her face. "I would love to 69 with my baby girl. Let's do it sweetie."

We swam back over to the steps and walked out of the pool together. I walked over to the lounge chairs that we were sitting in before and made one of them go down flat. "So, mommy, do you want to be on top or on bottom?"

"Oh sweetie, Mommy wants to be on top this time. We'll switch the next time, okay?"

"Sounds good, mama, let me lie down."

I got down on the chair and made room for my mama's legs and spread mine. She straddled my face and leaned down. "Your pussy is fucking pretty. Are you ready baby girl?"

With that, I grabbed her hips and pulled them down onto my face. I buried my face inside her pussy and began using my tongue like my first female lover taught me how to. I licked all the way from her clit to her asshole. Her tight little opening puckered when I ran my tongue over it. I was going to have to remember to finger that tight hole when she is really close to cumming.

She followed my lead and began licking my dripping wet pussy up and down. God, her mouth felt good on my clit. The more she ate my pussy, the better I wanted to eat hers. We need to climax at the same time and I think that she is right around the same pace that I am. It was pretty damn close, anyway. I am not sure who invaded who's pussy first with her fingers, but all of a sudden we were both finger fucking the other one and close to being in the middle of a sexual frenzy. It felt so good to be eating her while she was eating me. It was so fucking hot and so fucking taboo. My pussy started spasming at that thought.

I pulled my mouth off of her clit for a minute and screamed, "Oh god, mommy that feels so fucking good. Make me cum mommy. Make me cum!!!"

I went back to what I was doing and got up to speed on her pussy. I needed to get her closer and quickly. I sucked on that clit like it was giving me life as I fucked her cunt with two fingers and then replaced them with the other hand's four fingers. She moaned into my pussy and I used the pussy juice on my two fingers to lube her puckered little hole up. She stopped what she was doing for a half a second and then pushed back onto my fingers. I took that as a go ahead and inserted my pussy soaked fingers into her tight little asshole. I was alternating my rhythm with each stroke and sucked to both insertions. I could feel her orgasm building up to something fierce.

She mimicked my actions with my asshole and I began squirting almost immediately. I loved being this full. I am not sure if she knew it or just wanted to try but I loved feeling like a fuck whore and pleasing my partner just as much. I increased my pace with the orgasm that was emitting from my body and she surprised me and began squirting all over my face. I kicked it up and notch and sucked in every drop that I could catch. She tasted so sweet and felt so good cumming all over my fingers.

We collapsed in a spent heap as our labored breathing became more rhythmic. She crawled off of me and turned around and pulled me up into a kiss. She tasting her on me and I was tasted myself on her. It was so fucking hot in the after tremors of orgasm at those lips. We both broke apart and sat down on either end of the chair. We just sat there looking at each other and holding hands. We were smiling at each other when I wandered what time it was. I had lost all track of time out here in the pool and with all of the extra-curricular activities going on.

"Mama, do you know what time it is?"

She turned to look up toward the back door. "Oh my god, sweetie, it is three fifteen in the afternoon. The girls are going to be off work soon and expecting dinner. We better separate for a while and tend to our own partners."

"Yeah, I guess so. My, how time flies when you are having fun. Mama, this was one of the best afternoons I have ever had with a lover. Thank you so much for the chance to get to know you as a lover as you get to know me. This is going to be honestly hot and erotic as hell."

"You said that right, Ashley. We are going to have a lot of fun. We'll have to figure out when we can get together again. I have to work the next three days, twelve hour shifts. When is your next day off?"

"Well, I believe that I am off on Friday but I think that Sara is off too. I will have to double check and let you know."

My mama looked at me with a very sad face and said, "Well, I know you want to spend time with Sara, but maybe we could do some double dating/fucking?"

I laughed my little girl laugh and said, "Well, Mommy, I will have to see if Sara can play with us on Friday. As long as Christie doesn't have a problem with that, I will be okay with it. I know that if Sara and I are off, then Christie is definitely working."

"Alright sweetie, you should probably get going so I can start dinner for my lovely little lesbian doll. Isn't she so fucking adorable?"

"Oh mama, you got a little hottie there for sure. There is going to be no question in anyone's mind as to why the two of you are together."

I got up off of the chair and leaned over and kissed my mother's lips. I ran into the house and got dressed real quick. I ran back out on the deck and asked, "Do you need help covering the pool, mama?"

"No sweetheart, maybe I can convince Christie to go in tonight after dinner. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon, Ashley. It meant so much to me for us to get together. Have a great evening with your little hottie. I love you baby doll!"

"I love you too, Mommy. You are the best mommy in the whole wide world. Have a good three days at work. Don't work too hard. Hopefully we will see you on Friday."

I ran out the door and opened the garage and backed out. Mama was standing in the door, still naked as a jaybird waving goodbye as she was pinching her nipple. She shut the door after I was clear of it. The last view of my mother that I had before the door was down was her fingers sliding in between her pussy lips. God, she was hot!

I raced home to my house and got into the garage. I walked into the house and realized that I did not take out the meat for dinner. We were going to have steaks and I got so flustered when mama called this morning that I forgot to take them out of the freezer. Oh, now what to have for dinner? Sara was going to be bummed out because of the steaks. I would have to make it up to here in the bedroom.

Well, I still had about an hour and a half before she was home. I could make some spaghetti in that amount of time. I started the sauce and had it on simmering in about fifteen minutes. I ran upstairs to take a shower and noticed that my bed had been neglected that morning and had not been made. I sprinkled some sensual powder on the sheets and then made up the bed. I jumped in the shower and shaved smooth while thinking about my lover coming home to a nice Italian dinner with some wine and Frank Sinatra playing on the stereo.

I got dressed in a little plaid skirt that I had purchased for just such an evening. I had a white blouse to go with the short skirt and decided that no bra was best. I put white knee socks on and my platform stiletto Mary Jane's. I looked at myself in the mirror and was torn between the natural look on the hair that flowed far beneath my titties or up in pigtails to complete the outfit. I turned around a couple of times and decided that is was just a little sluttier to keep my long dark hair down. I threw on some little girl cologne and took another look in the mirror. Perfect!

I walked downstairs and continued on with dinner. I started a fire in the fireplace in the living room. I figured we could sit in front of the fire while I recounted my afternoon with my mama. I turned the stereo on and got my CD's into the carousel and pressed random. The ambience was set and dinner was almost ready when I heard the garage door opening.

I walked to the garage door and waited for her to pull in and begin to shut the door before I opened the door into the house. I looked immediately to the driver's seat to see her reaction. She wasn't paying any attention. She was gathering her things to get out of the car. Finally out of the car, she turned around to close the door and caught a glimpse of me. Her jaw literally dropped open. The frown from the day left her face and she smiled the smile that caught my eye the first time I interviewed her. She ran around the car and up to me and dropped everything just inside the door and pulled me into her arms. She kissed me and invaded my lips with her tongue. I accepted graciously and returned the favor.

We broke apart and she said, "Oh my god Ashley, you look fabulous. You just took my mind off of a very long day. I sure hope your day with your mom was much better than mine and Christie's day at work. I won't get into it right now, but later I will tell you what went on. I love you sweetie, you are so fucking beautiful. I can't wait to have my way with my little girl tonight. Let me get changed into something a little more appropriate for the evening. It smells wonderful in here. It doesn't smell like steak though."

"I am so sorry Sara; I forgot to take them out of the freezer this morning. Please forgive me, sweetheart. I do have a wonderful Italian dinner planned in afterthought."

"Oh sweetie, there is no need for forgiveness. The fact that you have dinner ready for me and are dressed so nicely for me is astonishing. I will be right back sweetheart."

She ran upstairs to the bedroom and I went to the kitchen to serve up dinner and wine. She came back down in a simple black dress with fishnet stockings. She looked gorgeous. Her cleavage was busting out of her dress and made my mouth water. We ate our meal and chatted about her stressful day. I was very empathetic to her day at work but was a little relieved that I had the afternoon that I did opposed to the day that she had.

We enjoyed our meal and company during dinner. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her tits spilling out of that little black dress. My pussy was heating up in anticipation of enjoying some wine while I recounted my day with my mama. I quickly cleaned up the dinner dishes and we retired to the living room with the fire and the music. We sat down on the couch together and she pulled me into her arms.

"You look so amazing in this little outfit. I just want to devour you right here and now. I will keep myself in check, though, so you can tell me about your day. I want to hear every sordid detail of your time with Jenny. I can't wait to hear. That was the only thing that kept me going today at the store. I imagined, every time I looked at the clock, what you might be doing at that instant."

I told her everything that was said and done at my mother's house. Through three more glasses of wine, I recounted every orgasm and every nasty thing that was said. I was feeling quite giddy as Sara poured me a fourth glass. When I was finished with my tale of my Monday afternoon with my new lover, she pulled me into a kiss that told me that she was beyond ready to get rid of some sexual tension. I loved kissing this woman. Her lips were so soft and so tender, but her intensions were passionate behind those kisses.

She broke away and pulled back to look me in the eye. "Christie and I talked about our lovers getting together this afternoon. We talked very discreetly, of course. We decided that you two could be sisters instead of mother and daughter. Your body types are so similar and she looks extremely young for her age. With the exception of her tits being bigger, we think you could pass for twins from the neck down. She was very excited for you two. She said your mom has talked about seducing her daughter for months now. They have role played together to get ready for the moment your mom had enough guts to hook up with you. It really turned us on talking about you two. Like I said, it kept us going throughout the day!"

"Well, I take that as a compliment that you think we look so much alike. I think my mama is a sexy woman! And it really turns me on that you thought about us all day. It was a very erotic day and one that will stay with me for my entire life."

"So, what do you say about some role playing tonight? You are already in costume; we might as well do something with that, right?"

"Oh Sara, of course, I want to role play with you tonight. I have been saving this for a very special moment and that moment is here. I don't want to play mother/daughter though."

She smiled with lust behind her eyes. "I have always wanted to try out a teacher/student scenario. The little school girl outfit really fits with that. I want to be an authority figure to you and completely take advantage of you. How's that sound, baby doll?"

"That sounds absolutely awesome. You set up the scene for me and I will play along."

She scooted over on the couch and picked up her wine glass and contemplated for a moment. It didn't take her long, so she must have thought of this fantasy before. I sure hoped I would fit the part like she wanted me to. I was falling in love with this woman and wanted nothing more than to please her in every aspect of our lives. My pussy was starting to tingle as I watched her play the scenario out in her head.

"Okay, so I am your math teacher in high school and you are a struggling senior that needs to have this math credit in order to graduate. I volunteer to tutor you in the privacy of my own home. You've just passed your midterms and we are celebrating with dinner and wine after a rough semester. You are reluctant and naïve to my advances but eventually succumb to the fact that this might get you through the last semester of high school and be able to graduate with all of your friends."

"Oh Sara, that is an awesome scenario. I love it. Let's go with it. What would you like for me to call you?"

"I think Ms. Roberts would do just fine. Keep the authority there throughout this whole charade. How's that sound to you?"

"Absolutely divine, that's how it sounds, Ms. Roberts. Thank you so much for the wonderful dinner Ms. Roberts. I appreciate all that you have been doing for me. The added time that you have given me to help me to graduate makes me very happy. I just wish there was some way that I could repay you."

"Oh Ashley, once in a while a student comes along that I see something inside. Sometimes they don't even see it in themselves. I see a quality in you that makes me want to work that much harder to help you succeed. You are one of those challenges that every teacher comes across in their career as a teacher that I just have to make you succeed. If I don't make you succeed, then I have failed as an educator. I am just glad that your mom trusts me enough to have you over to my house for these private education sessions. Would you like some more wine Ashley?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers