Ashley's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

"Well, thank you sweetie, I am only applying what you have chosen for me to try. You have chosen the paints; I am only your canvass."

"Well, when you give a girl like me something to work with, it makes it very easy to create a masterpiece."

She blushed a little at that last comment but turned to me with a seductive nature. "I love to be molded into someone's masterpiece. With the talent that you have for picking out lingerie, it seems a pity to waste in a place like this."

"Oh you have no idea the pleasure that my job gives me. And don't forget that I work on commission, so it is very well compensated when I bring together a canvass such as you."

"Well, I didn't know that you worked on commission. In that case, I will take every outfit that you have chosen for me."

"You haven't even tried everything on yet. What if you don't like something that I have chosen for you?"

"I will love everything as much as I love these first two outfits. I will try them on to make you happy but I have no doubt in my mind that I want everything that you have chosen for me. I try to buy at least a new outfit every month. I will just have a few extras. John won't mind. He loves to see me in my sexy lingerie. I try to dress up for him every night. Sometimes, we don't get much past the initial vision of me in my lingerie before he is on me like white on rice."

I laughed at that comment. I could see where he would be all over her. I wanted to jump her bones right here in the store. "Alright, why don't we see how well the other ones fit, just to make sure that I have chosen the right size?"

She removed all of the garments that she had on and was soon standing in the middle of the dressing room with only here stockings on, again. My mouth watered as my gaze was upon her wet pussy lips. She was completely turned on and I wasn't sure if it was the clothes or me or both. I was damn sure going to find out.

As I helped her get her next two outfits on and gazed upon her beauty in all of the lace, I began formulating my plan. We chatted about old times and how she and my mom used to act up at the mall, when they were teenagers. I could picture the two of them being little hellions inside a mall. After she tried the fourth and final corset on, she was standing there looking in the mirror and caught me gazing at her and licking my lips. Right then, I remembered that her scent was probably still on my fingers from earlier and I lifted my fingers to my nose and sniffed. I had no idea that she was watching me.

"And do you like what you smell, young lady?"

Startled, I glanced up at her. I quickly jerked my hand from my nose and blushed. "As a matter of fact, I do. You smell delicious." I gave her my most seductive smile and winked at her. Right at that moment, I knew that the feeling was mutual and she wanted it as much as I did.

"Would you like to get a closer sniff? I would not mind at all." Lust filled her eyes with that comment.

"Oh Miss Pam, you have no idea how badly I would like a closer sniff. We can't do it here though; I could lose my job for being intimate with a customer. How would you like to stick around until I close up shop and join me for some wine back at my place?"

"Ashley, I never thought you would ask. I would love to come back to your place. Thank you."

My mind was reeling. I had just asked my mom's best friend back to my place. The seduction was easier than I thought it would be and my pussy was feeling the affects of the invitation. When I glanced at my watch, I was surprised to find that we only had a half an hour to close. It would take me a good fifteen minutes to check her out and I could close up the books in a short time after that. Within the next hour, we would be back at my place, with a fire lit and wine in glasses. Damn, I was one lucky girl!

"Why don't you pick an outfit to wear out of here under your clothes, and I will remove the tags and begin checking you out. I will make sure that all accessories are together in a box with your outfits. And I will give you a 20% discount on all of the shoes."

"Oh no you don't, I am paying full price on everything. I want you to get your full commission on such a purchase. And it will be a bonus that we can afford to pay. Which one did you like the best, sweetie?"

I looked at her and said, "The royal blue one that you tried on first thing. It did something to your eyes that I cannot get out of my head. Why don't you choose that one?"

"I agree and it is my favorite as well. Let's wrap everything else up and see what else we can get into."

I removed the tags and security buttons from all of the items that she was going to wear out of here. I grabbed the rest of her merchandise and carried it to the counter. I walked back as she was positioning the corset and she looked up at me in the mirror. "Will you assist me in lacing this corset up one more time, please?"

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her and helped her adjust the shelf to hold her tits up. My hand grazed past her nipple and it reacted by getting as hard as a rock. I couldn't contain myself and I reached up and pinched her nipple firmly. She moaned in lust and I grabbed her other breast and began kneading it with my free hand. She leaned back into me and laid her head back on my shoulder. She turned her face just a tad and our lips were inches away from each other.

I am not that strong. I can only contain myself for so long and then passion takes a grip on me. I leaned in and touched my lips to hers and she kissed me back with passion so fierce, I thought I was going to cum right then and there. When I touched my tongue to her lips, they parted and invited me in. I was not going to pass up a chance like this. I entered her mouth with my tongue and soon our tongues were dancing together in a kiss that was hot enough for the movies. When our lips separated to allow us a chance to breathe, I looked into her eyes and saw what I had been longing for over the years. Lust and passion exuded from her eyes and a wanting that I had never seen before. Apparently, this had not been the first time that she thought about something like this happening. This was a dream come true for me.

I gave her a quick hug and separated our bodies from each other. "I really need to get you laced up and checked out so we can get out of here. We can continue this at my place, if that is what you want."

"Oh Ashley, you have no idea how long I have waited for an opportunity like this with you. I am not about to pass on it now that it has opened the door. Let's get out of here, quickly!"

I laced her corset up and grabbed at her nipples a couple more times while I put the finishing touches on her outfit. She looked hot and I couldn't wait to see her dressed like this under the glow of the fireplace. "Alright, you are all laced up. Go ahead and finish up in here while I go and check you out. We should be able to be out of here in 20 minutes."

As I walked out of the dressing area, I glanced back and noticed that she was looking at my ass as I walked away. I put a little more wiggle into my walk and watched her eyes light up with desire. This was going to be hot!

As I rang up her merchandise, she departed the dressing area, dressed in the skirt and blouse that she had on when she walked into the store. She had the platform stiletto heels on and was carrying the shoes that she had worn in. With those shoes on, she was well over 6'0" tall and walked with a strut that made my pussy quiver.

"You look fabulous, Miss Pam. Is there anything else that I can get for you today?"

"There is one thing. I am not sure if you carry such items, but I would love to have a chained set of nipple clamps. My nipples are extremely sensitive and I have always wanted to try some clamps on them. Do you carry such items here?"

"As a matter of fact, we have an entire room that you have not seen yet. This room is by invitation only. I only allow select customers into this room. I think I have the perfect item for you. Let's step back here and take a look."

She followed me to our private collection room and her eyes opened wide with amazement. This was our adult only room with all of our toys and accessories. I took her over to the nipple play area and picked out a set of clamps that would be perfect for highly sensitive nipples. She loved them. Then something caught her sight out of the corner of her eye. She walked over to our strap on section and found a black leather harness that would look great with the corset that she had on. She picked it up and looked at me.

I smiled and said, "Have you ever used a strap on dildo before, Miss Pam?"

She shook her head no and said, "No, but I would love to try it out. Would you be game and patient with me?"

"I most certainly will be patient with you. I would love for you to use something like that with me."

She chose a very lifelike dildo that was large and black. I turned around and grabbed off of the wall, another very lifelike dildo that would work with this harness. This was a double headed dildo that was just the right size to fill up two hot pussies. She looked at me quizzically and I smiled. I was going to have a lot of fun with this hot woman tonight. We were going to fuck each other's brains out!

I picked up a bottle of my favorite lube and gathered the other accessories and headed out to the counter. I finished ringing her up and she paid me. I closed up the register, lowered the cage at the front of the store and locked up the safe at 8:59. By the time we walked to the front of the store, it was 9:00 and time to turn on the alarm. I had placed her boxes on top of my laptop pull behind and ushered her out of the store. I set the alarm and locked up the cage and we walked out of the mall together. Amazingly, she was parked very close to my car and I told her to just follow me. It would take a good 20 minutes to get back to my house and my pussy was aching something fierce.

As soon as we got out on the road, I spread my legs and lifted up my skirt and touched my outer lips with my fingers. I was right; I was soaked. My clit was as hard as a rock and my juices were flowing like a mountain stream. I inserted two fingers inside my tight little hole and began rocking them back and forth. It felt so good. All the time I was playing with my pussy, I was thinking of her and what she was going to taste like. I couldn't believe my good fortune to have her walk into my store on the slowest day of the year. And then to have her following me home to engage in some wanton sexual activity. I was going to make her want to come back, maybe with John the next time.

I played with my pussy trying to give her some relief. But it seemed that I was not able to relieve her this time. I kept building up to a climax, but couldn't take myself over the edge. I was thinking about my mom's best friend and her lovely body so much that I couldn't concentrate on my own orgasm. This has never happened to me. After I thought about it, I would rather be right on the edge with her instead of my own hand. So I withdrew my fingers from my sopping wet cunt and licked them clean. I glanced in my rearview mirror and saw that she was right behind me and I could see her pinching her own nipples. She must have been as horny as I. My pussy dripped the rest of the way home.

When we pulled into my drive, I opened the garage door and motioned for her to pull in beside me. Once both cars were in, I closed the door. I got out of the car and walked around to greet her. She had pulled the bag out with her that had the toys that she had bought. I led her into the house and flicked on the kitchen light.

"Please make yourself at home. I have wine chilling in the fridge and a corkscrew right on the front of the fridge. The glasses are in the cabinet above the coffee pots. If you would like to pour us some wine, I will get the fire started and go and change into something a little more alluring."

"Thank you sweetie, I will pour the wine while you get everything set up. Don't take too long you sexy thing. I don't want to have to wait too long for you."

"Oh, I will hurry. The fireplace is ready and waiting, all I have to do is light it. I'll be back soon."

As a part of my daily routine, I always loaded up the fireplace with wood and kindling before I set out to work. I never knew from day to day if anyone would come home with me but I wanted to be ready if they did. I went and lit the strategically placed newspapers and soon the wood was crackling with a glowing fire. I lit a few candles in the living room and put on some soft music. I ran to my bedroom as I heard the cork pop on the bottle of wine.

My bedroom is my playroom. I have everything set up discreetly but in a fashion that it was easily accessible for playmates that might join me. I opened my cabinets with my toys and lingerie and chose a hot little red number that would charm the socks right off of the sexy woman waiting out in the living room for me. I quickly got undressed and started getting my "fuck me" outfit on. I chose a pair of fishnet stockings that was open at the crotch, a red thong that barely covered my mound and a red corset that accented my tits very nicely. My red stiletto heels were the finishing touch and I twirled around in the mirror to make sure everything was in its right place. I felt good.

I walked out to the living room to find Miss Pam sitting on my couch in only the outfit that she bought just a half an hour ago, sipping on some wine. My glass was sitting on the coffee table. As I entered the room, she looked up and saw me, for the first time, made up like a little slut. She smiled and patted the seat next to her. I walked over to her with the sexiest sway that I could muster and picked up my glass of wine before I sat down next to her. I took a sip of wine, well aware that she was watching every move that I made. The wine calmed my nerves down enough to be able to look her in the eye. When I did that, I saw only lust and appreciation in her eyes.

"So, Aunt Pam, have you ever been with a woman before?" I asked with baited breath.

"Actually, no, sweetheart, I have never been with a woman. Your Uncle John has asked me so many times to do something like this for him and I couldn't come to grips with it. I have fantasized what it would be like, but have never acted on those fantasies. Until today, I have never found another woman attractive enough to sway me to a bi-sexual lifestyle. Oh, Ashley, I have to tell you that I have fantasized about you since you hit puberty. The day I took you shopping for your first sexy bra and panty set, had me thinking about you on a regular basis. You looked so innocent yet mature. You are an exquisite human being and you make me want to forget everything I know about conventional sex. You are a little hottie!"

I blushed. "Thank you Aunt Pam. You are truly an exquisite creature yourself. And, I too, have had many fantasies involving you throughout the years. I want to show you what it is like to be with a woman. I want to do everything and anything possible that two women can do to one another. If you don't like something, you must speak up so that we have an open understanding, okay?"

"Oh my, do I understand. Don't worry baby, I will let you know if I don't like something. Somehow I don't think that will come into effect."

I set my glass down on the table and then I grabbed hers and set it down as well. I turned to her and noticed, for the first time, that she looked absolutely stunning in the glow of the firelight. I leaned over to her and put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. When our lips met, it was amazing! She tasted so sweet and her lips matched perfectly up to mine. I opened my mouth and advanced my tongue to her lips. When she opened her mouth and invited me in, I took the invitation and entered her sweet mouth with my tongue. Our tongues danced together for a few minutes and then I devoured her tongue and sucked on it like I was sucking on a cock. She began to squirm in her seat next to me telling me that her pussy was enjoying the kiss.

I was shocked to feel her reach up and grab my tit and start squeezing it. I followed her lead while continuing to accost her tongue. When I pulled away for some much needed air, she reached up with her other hand and started playing with my lonely tit. I took a few breaths and slid down her neck with my lips. I kissed her seductively in the usual erogenous zones and felt her body reacting to my kisses. She was now pinching my nipples in a way that had my pussy tingling. I wanted to make this last but she was making me insane with her touches. I moved down to her nipples and took one into my mouth while I was pinching the other.

"Oh yes, Ashley, that feels so good baby. Please don't stop. Make your Auntie Pam squirm with desire. You feel better than I ever imagined. Make me your lover tonight, sweetheart."

With that, I leaned back and repositioned myself and her to lean back onto the arm of the couch. I needed to taste this woman's juices, and soon! I leaned over her and took her mouth into a kiss, once again. I moved down her cheeks and whispered into her ear. "I am going to make love to you like you have never been made love to before. I am going to make you feel so good that you will never want to be without me. We both have the day off tomorrow and I could pamper you better than any spa could. So, I want to make a proposition to you to spend the night here with me tonight and then we can play all day long tomorrow. I will make sure that you are nice and relaxed for when Uncle John comes home. Does that sound like a plan?"

She moaned an inaudible positive response as I moved down her neck toward her perky little tits. I was amazed at the shape this woman was in for her age. Her tits were so perky and her nipples were so hard. Her nipples stuck out a full inch when hard and I couldn't get enough of sucking them off. She reacted well with the attention that I was giving her nipples. In fact, she lay back even more and spread her legs for me. Her left leg was up on the back of the couch and her right leg was planted on the floor. I moved down her stomach towards her pussy. The closer I got to her little twat, the more I could smell her essence. It was an intoxicating smell and I couldn't wait to taste her pussy first hand.

I paused at her belly button and licked my way through it. She had her hands on the back of my head and was trying to coax me down farther. I resisted, taking my time to get to the honey pot that I so desired. When I began my descent, she lifted her hips against me. I looked up at her and saw that she was watching every move that I made. I stuck my tongue out and swiped it across her very hard clit while looking her in the eyes. She gasped from the touch and that turned me on. Then I pulled myself down so that I was lying directly in front of her lovely shaved pussy. I could see her juices flooding her hole and couldn't wait to get in there. I removed her hands from my head and guided them to her own nipples. Then I reached up and spread her outer labia so that I could peer inside.

Her pussy was a wonderful shade of pink. The juices glistening made it nice and shiny. Her clit was protruding out from under her hood as hard as a little pebble. It was a deep shade of purple, telling me that it needed some attention. It wasn't going to take long to get this woman off for the first time. I licked a circle around her little pebble of a clit and then sucked it into my mouth. She gasped in ecstasy as I sucked on her clit like it was a little cock. I was bobbing my head up and down on it as if it was six inches long. I looked up to see the expression on her face and saw one of complete submission and lust.

She was pulling on her nipples as I lay there sucking on her clit. I could feel the tension building inside of her body and I thought she was going to explode soon. I turned up the heat on my sucking and mixed some licking in there with my anxious tongue. I felt her getting closer and I wanted to feel her muscles clamp down when she finally came. So, I stuck two fingers into her hot little hole and was shocked at how wet she really was. She was slippery and warm and I could feel her muscles grabbing onto my fingers. I added another finger and turned my fingers up so that I could tickle her g-spot. That was all she needed.

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers