Ashley's Turn

Story Info
Ashley makes a confession to her brother-in-law.
2.9k words
4.38
108.7k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is the second in the series of my fantasies of corrupting my half sisters-in-law. Again, just a fantasy, but give me half a chance and I’ll make it a reality!

After the storm subsided, an inventory of our pantry revealed that we were in dire need of groceries. Since we weren’t expecting to host guests, we didn’t have more than just the basics on hand for food and drink, and that was just for my wife and me. After the incredible events of last night, I was determined to keep Don and Melissa and their three daughters Jennie, Ashley, and Lauren around for as long as possible so that I could get more opportunities to debauch my half sisters-in-law.

“I need a volunteer to help out for a few hours,” I announced at the breakfast table.

“What’s going on?” asked Shawna, my wife.

“We need groceries if we’re going to keep Don and Melissa and the kids here for more than a few hours. I’m volunteering to go, but I’d appreciate some help lugging the bags out to the van and into the house.” I was hoping that Jennie would volunteer so that I could make further advances on her while she was actually coherent, but she made an excuse about wanting to take a shower and get freshened up. Damn! There goes that opportunity! Don and Melissa wanted to just relax after such a stressful day yesterday, and I wasn’t going to make them do my errands for me. Shawna wanted to stay and visit, so that left Ashley and Lauren available to help out. Ashley spoke up immediately to offer her help, and I was more than willing to accept, because that meant that I’d be able to spend more time with her and get to know her better. And maybe, if the situation was right, to get into her pants! My mind immediately started to focus on how I’d steer the conversation toward sex and convince her to fuck her sister’s husband.

So it was settled. Ashley and I washed up quickly and headed out for the supermarket, which was about a fifteen minute drive through the country into the outskirts of the city. Ashley was a complete stunner. At about 5’4”, she had long, dark hair to the middle of her back. Her hair framed a face that could only be described as angelic, with smooth skin and small features. Her eyes were just as dark as her hair, and they always carried an air of mystery about them. She bore a slight resemblance to Audrey Hepburn, only prettier. Her willowy frame only helped to accentuate her gorgeous curves, which were made all the more delicious by the clothes she wore. A dark ribbed sweater showed off her pert breasts and her lowrider jeans clung to her curvy hips. “This girl is every guy’s wet dream,” I thought to myself, “and I’m not going to waste this opportunity!” I was thinking of a way to break the ice when she dropped a bombshell on me.

“I saw what you did to Jennie last night,” she said not accusingly, but with curiousity.

Oh, shit! My mind raced. I was busted, she was going to tell her parents, it would get back to Shawna, and my marriage would be over. I bead of sweat formed on my forehead.

“I can explain,” I stammered, my mouth suddenly dry.

“What’s to explain?” she asked. “You put your cock in her mouth, you came all over her face, and then fingered her to orgasm. All while she was passed out! Explain that! I was in the kitchen the whole time, fingering myself as I watched you.”

She had seen everything! How could I not have noticed? I thought I had the whole situation covered, but apparently I hadn’t. I thought everyone was asleep, but that didn’t seem to be the case.

“Well, I, uh...” My voice trailed off.

She continued. “You know what I want you to explain, John? Explain to me why you wanted Jennie to sleep on the couch and not me. If I had known that you had a midnight visit planned for her, I would have volunteered to sleep out there and let Jennie have my bed!”

I was dumbfounded at what I was hearing. Could this be true? Was I even hearing this right? Was little Ashley saying she wanted me?

She saw the perplexed look on my face and apparently decided to clarify her intent. “John, I’ve wanted to fuck you ever since we went to your wedding.” Her eyes sparkled as she spoke. “You looked so handsome and I just fell for you. I couldn’t believe you didn’t see me at the reception looking you up and down. I just wanted to cut in and dance with you and ask you to take me out back to fuck me hard.” She chuckled and turned to face me. “Of course I never could have told you then, but now that I’ve been away from home for a while, I’ve gained my freedom, and now I ask for what I want. And what I ask for, I usually get!” With that, she raked a fingernail up my thigh to the growing bulge in my crotch. “I’m over you romantically, but I still want that fuck!”

With surprising deftness, she undid my zipper and pulled out my stiffening cock. She jerked it a few times and buried her face in my neck. She let out a huge sigh and said, “Oh, Johnnie, it feels so good!” I was mesmerized by the sight of this 19-year old beauty stroking my cock and obviously getting off on it. Her breath on my neck sent chills down my spine. This was too good to be true! She then slipped out of her seat to her knees between the minivan’s front seats. She looked up at me, winked, and engulfed my cock in her warm, wet mouth. She licked down the shaft and back up again, as though she were enjoying a lollypop. Circling her tongue around the head, she impaled herself on my cock right to the base. As she sucked, we pulled into the supermarket parking lot and I drove around slowly looking for a spot. Since we sat higher than the cars, nobody could see the lewd scene going on in the front seat, but I’m sure that some of the people we passed as they made their way to their own cars saw the head bobbing in my lap for the slightest of moments.

We found a space in the back of the parking lot. Disappointment set in as she pulled my cock from her mouth and zipped my fly back up.

“We’ll have more later. Let’s go and do what we came here to do and we’ll have some fun after.” I couldn’t believe she was going to leave me on the brink like this!

We composed ourselves and made our way into the grocery store, walking arm-in-arm. I didn’t care who saw me, I was proud to show off this vision of beauty, especially when she gave me all the little kisses on my cheeks and the back of my hand.

We had a little fun inside. When I’d bend over to get a product from the bottom shelf, she’d walk by and smack me on the ass with a giggle. I’d do the same to her, but my hand would remain a little longer on her rear end and I’d squeeze or rub her tight little ass a little. All the playing was working us up into a frenzy, so that when we cashed out and put the groceries into the back of the van, we were kissing each other full on the lips, not caring who saw our displays of affection. We got into the van and she immediately climbed into the back seat, pulling off her sweater as she went.

“Right here?” I asked.

“You think we’ll have a better chance than now?” she replied.

Can’t beat that logic, I thought to myself. I climbed back there with her and took her semi-nude body into my arms. Despite the chill in the air, her skin was almost hot to the touch. I looked her over. Her eyes smoldered, her mouth was open and she was breathing heavily as I took off my own jacket and shirt. I undid the clasp of her bra and let her beautiful tits fall free. They were an amazing sight to behold: perfectly shaped with a small, dark aureole stiffening into two hard little nipples. They were just begging to be sucked, so I leaned over and took her left nipple into my mouth and licked and sucked it for all I was worth. I estimated her to be a 32c, which was plenty for me to play with. I pushed her tits together and alternated licking first one nipple, then the other. This brought out several cries of pleasure and sighs, telling me that I was working her just right.

I kissed down her belly to her navel and gave it a tongue bath. As I did, I undid the buckle on her belt and the button on her jeans and unzipped her fly. Sliding her jeans off over her beautiful hips, I caught the unmistakable scent of hot, wet pussy. The scent fueled something primal in me. She kicked off her shoes and her bunched up pants, completing the disrobing. She lay before me, nude, even more beautiful than I could ever have thought. She was smiling and her eyes had closed to just slits. She spread her legs and said, “Come on, Johnnie, come lick your sister-in-law’s pussy!”

Needing no further encouragement, I knelt between her outstretched legs and kissed up her inner thigh. Her legs were smooth and strong, a testament to her daily workouts at college. I reached up and started to rub her clit, which was already becoming a hard little nub. Her pubic hair had been neatly trimmed into a small triangle over her clit and was completely smooth elsewhere. She must have planned for this to happen. How could I have been so inobservant?

I dived in between her lips and sucked on her hard little clit, listening to her coo and sigh as she voiced her approval. I alternated sucking and using my tongue to rapidly flick her clit, and I felt the juices start flowing in earnest now. Stiffening my tongue, I moved to the entrance of her hot little hole and pushed my tongue in as far as I could. Using my tongue as a dildo, I bobbed my head back and forth, pushing as deep as I could on each thrust. My hands cupped her magnificent ass cheeks and I kneaded the flesh, digging my fingers into her soft ass. She thrashed around on the seat as she received her tonguefucking, obviously enjoying the incestuous sensations.

Continuing the tongue fuck, I rubbed her clit in time to my thrusts. This brought about a quickening in her breathing and I could feel her tensing up throughout her lower body. Her thighs started to quake and she was moaning and mumbling, “So good! So good! Don’t stop! Lick my pussy!” The encouragement steeled my resolve to bring her off right here and now. I wanted to feel her cum all over my face. I worked on her clit and inserted two fingers into her pussy, pumping my hand quickly to get my fingers as deep as possible. She stiffened up, her breathing stopped, and she just held her position for what seemed like minutes. When I wiggled my fingers inside her slick pussy, she cried out, a short high-pitched scream. “I’m cumming! Ohhhh fuck, I’m cumming!” She held my head down on her clit, forcing me to take it into my mouth. My fingers were trapped in the viselike grip of her pussy, so I continued to wiggle my fingers, desperate to bring her off. My lips were sealed around her clit, my tongue dancing over the hard little button. She gushed when she came, soaking my lips and chin in her hot girlie cum. I pulled out of her pussy and moved up to kiss her, wanting her to taste her own juices. She licked her cum off my lips and chin, smiling and giggling. “Did I make that much of a mess?” she asked coyly.

“I’m not done with you yet. Turn over and kneel on the seat!” I commanded. She purred and did as she was told. I was presented with a view of her perfect backside: the long back that tapered to a thin waist, her hips that flared out, and the gorgeous ass cheeks that parted to meet the long, strong legs that I had just been between. Just above her ass was a geometric tribal tattoo that was so popular among the college kids these days. I commented on how damn sexy it was.

“My declaration of independence,” she said. “It symbolizes my newfound adult freedom to do what I want.”

“No argument here. I’m glad you got it. It makes you even that much more sexy, not to mention fuckable!” I leaned over to tongue kiss her tattoo. I worked my way down her ass to her crack and paused to give each ass cheek a kiss and a playful bite. I continued kissing and licking down her crack, moving closer to her puckered asshole. She arched her back which spread her cheeks and for good measure, she reached around, grabbing a cheek in each hand, and spread her gorgeous ass for me. “Gorgeous, sexy, and into ass play to boot? You know that you’re every guy’s wet dream, don’t you?” She giggled as I brushed my tongue over her little brown asshole.

My face was buried in her ass, her cheeks taking up my entire field of view as I pushed the tip of my tongue past the sphincter muscle. I heard her gasp with delight when I violated her with my tongue. Smacking her beautiful ass, I worked my tongue deeper into her poop chute. With my other hand, I found her clit and started to rub her again. This resulted in her quickening her breathing again, and I felt the juices start flowing anew.

Giving her one last kiss on her ass, I kneeled and dropped my pants. My cock, which had been straining to get out, finally sprang free. Kicking them off, I moved up behind her, feeling her ass press against my hips and cock. I placed my cockhead at the entrance of her pussy and pushed deep into her with one thrust. She moaned with the suddenness of my actions and took a few seconds to realize what had just happened. Her brother-in-law’s cock was buried deep inside her; she was fucking her sister’s husband! The taboo of the act registered, which only served to make her more wanton. She met my thrusts as I slammed into her from behind. I watched her ass jiggle with each thrust forward. Reaching around her, I grabbed a breast in each hand, gently squeezing and pinching the nipples. She snaked an arm around the back of my head, pulling me closer. She turned her head and tongue kissed me on the mouth, which I returned. With our tongues intertwined, we continued our doggy-style fuck.

“Turn over, I want to see your face as I fuck you,” I told her.

Pulling out, I positioned her on the seat and took a slim ankle in each hand. I spread her legs wide open and had her guide me to her gaping hole. Once there, I pushed deep into her, right to the hilt, right up to my balls.

“Oh, you dirty little whore, Ashley, fucking your own sister’s husband!” I was out of my mind with lust, and the words just seemed to come out by themselves. She drew a breath through clenched teeth and replied, “Yes, I’m such a fucking little whore, seducing my brother-in-law, my sister’s husband, and enjoying every minute of it!”

“Fuck me harder, John!” she commanded, and I did as told. Putting her ankles up on my shoulders, I folded her over and plunged my cock deeper and deeper into her hot, wet pussy. Cries of pain and pleasure escaped her lips. I was grunting and snorting uncontrollably, getting ever closer to orgasm. My hips thrust long and deep into her; my balls slapped her asshole with each thrust. I was very close now.

Giving her one last hard thrust, I pulled out of her and started jerking my cock. The sperm followed immediately, shooting in long ropes over her belly, up to her tits and throat. She started to rub the cum into her skin, making her torso all slick and sticky and shiny. I moved up to her mouth and spurted the last of my cum onto her lips and her open, waiting mouth. She licked the spunk off her lips and the head of my cock, which was ultra sensitive after the orgasm. I jumped at the sensation of her tongue on my cockhead, which brought a smile to her lips and great deep laughs out of me. Our eyes met in a loving gaze, and we knew things would never be the same between us again. We disentangled ourselves from each other and lay on the seat, enjoying the afterglow of an incredible fuck session.

The groceries made it home a little later than expected, which we blamed on the mob of people at the supermarket.