Ashley's Wrath

Story Info
Ashley turns you into the girl you throw like.
3.7k words
4.4
117.3k
65
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night and I was at my friend Ashley's house. A bunch of us had gone over for some beer pong. Ashley was a twenty-three year old blonde with long legs and perky little breasts. She was as tall as I was with a nice ass. I had gotten partnered up with her and we were winning, but with each round, I felt myself getting more and more drunk. I had forgotten to eat dinner and wasn't the best beer pong player, so I figured I would have plenty of time off between losses. Ashley was a pro though and it showed that she played often on her home table. Needless to say, there were no breaks and a few hours in, I was completely wasted from the cups of beer I had had to drink when the pong ball hit our cups.

Thankfully, the party had started to thin out and only a few of us were left. We were talked into shots for the losers on the last game. In my drunken state, I was unable to hit a thing and our team finally lost. We did our shots, then I went to the couch, sat down and passed out.

When I started to wake up the next morning, my head hurt. I realized I was not on a couch, but in a bed. I also realized I was dressed in something silky.

I pulled down the covers and noticed I was in a white bra, cute little white babydoll and had white string silk panties on. I also felt something on my head and could see red hair down to my shoulders. When I looked down again, I also noticed that there was a hairy arm wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw that there was an italian looking guy there. He was much more muscular than my lean frame and had dark hair, a goatee, and a gold chain that hung down onto his shirtless chest. As I stirred, he opened his eyes.

"Hello sexy," he said.

"Ummm, hi," I said confusedly. And at that, he pulled me back to him in our spooned position and leaned across and kissed me on the mouth.

I quickly pulled my head away and asked, "who are you and what happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" He asked quizzically.

"The last thing I remember is sitting down on the couch," I said.

"Oh, baby, that's a lot not to remember. Come with me," he said.

He slid out of bed and I noticed for the first time that he was not just shirtless, but completely naked. His long limp cock hung down between his muscular legs, below a completely hairless pubic area. I also slid off my side of the bed as he came over and took my hand in his. He led me out to the living room and had me sit down on the couch. Then he went over to the tv and turned it on, but lowered the sound. Then he turned on the dvd player, opened it, and slid a dvd in. He came over, sat down next to me, then pressed play on the dvd player remote.

As the picture came on, I saw that I was groggily on the couch and Ashley was sitting next to me. She was bitching that she had lost that last game on her own table and that I had been the reason. I heard in the background one of the guys saying, "he was worse than some of the unathletic girls you find at these parties."

"You're right," she said.

And then I saw her grab my hand and pull my half drunken body up and toward her bedroom. Whoever had the camera followed us. Once inside, she layed me down on the bed, then I watched in horror as she completely undressed me until I was naked. I could hear whooping and hollering in the background from the few people that were still at the party.

"What are ya doin'?" I could be heard slurring.

"Well, since you throw ping pong balls like a girl, I thought you should be one for the rest of the night." And at that, she pulled my naked body into her bathroom and put me in her tub. I watched the video as she filled the tub a little bit while I leaned my head back and rested it on the top of the tub.

Then she covered my lower body with shaving cream and proceeded to shave me bare. The cameraman got a nice closeup of her shaving my balls. Then she helped me roll over and get into a doggie position so she could clean around and shave my ass. Again, a closeup on my newly bare asshole. Then she also shaved my face and eliminated any five o'clock shadow.

Once shaved, she bathed me in girly smelling soaps and shampoos. Once clean, she stood me up and toweled me off, although I was too drunk to even register this sensual act as was shown by my still limp cock on the video. Then she led me back to the bedroom and sprawled me on the bed again, on my back. She went to her dresser and came out with the white panties I was currently wearing and a matching silky bra. She slipped the panties over my feet, then moved them up my legs until the were secure around my waist and covering my cock. Then she put my arms through the bra straps, pulled me up slightly, reached around and fastened it. Then she went to her closet and brought out a jean miniskirt and white short sleeve top with ruffles on the sleeves. She dressed me in both of these and then attached three inch heels to my feet. My feet were a little big, but she crammed them in.

Then she went to her makeup table, came back over to me and straddled my chest. The camera zoomed in on my face as she applied lipstick, blush, mascara, and some foundation to cover the smooth areas where my facial hair had been. I noticed I started to look very feminine. When done with the makeup, she added a necklace, then brought back some breast enhancers and slid them into my bra. Laying on the bed, I had a nice b-cup going. Damn her for having small breasts she needed to enhance. Then she fished deep in her closet and came back with a red wig. "Spice girls, two Halloweens ago," she said proudly. She sat me up and attached it to my head.

I saw as she stood me up and helped me balance drunkenly in my new heels by wrapping an arm around my waist. I heard applause from the few people that had been remaining at the party. As the cameraman scanned over my new body, I actually looked pretty feminine and not bad.

We all walked back out to the living room and the games resumed. With each cup hit, Ashley added the rule that I was to be bent over the couch and spanked once for my pathetic throwing. Each time, I got turned around on the camera, bent over the edge of the couch I was propped on, my skirt pulled up, then smacked hard. One time, I heard myself give a high pitched "Ow" as everyone erupted into laughter at my new girly voice.

The camera panned around for a while during my spankings and I could see Ashley talking on the phone. I hadn't realized it, but the italian guy had put his arm around me while we were watching the video and I could feel my cock grow slightly as the scenes played out with me in them. Getting spanked while in girls clothing in front of a party full of people was not only shameful, but mildly erotic I was noticing.

Ten minutes later in the footage, the same italian guy entered the house and Ashley ran over to greet him. She spoke for a few minutes to him and then the games resumed. The italian guy grabbed a beer, then sat down on the couch. Ashley came over to me, grabbed me hand, then led me over to him.

"Ladies and gents, our new spanker," she announced. She threw a pillow down on his lap and helped me lay down over it with my ass in the air. She slid my skirt up to my hips so that my panty-covered ass was exposed.

The games continued and the camera showed each smack. At some point, my italian guy had pulled my panties down so my deeply red ass was now showing completely. With each smack came a "ugh" from my mouth in a slightly higher pitch than normal.

"Alright everyone, I think it's time to call it a night and put my new girlfriend to bed," announced Ashley. On their way out, each guest gave me one last smack though and I watched my ass cheeks jiggle with each slap. Once the group had gone, it was just me, Ashley, the italian, and the unknown cameraman.

Ashley came up to the couch and started to rub my ass, then she knelt down in front of the italian, licked her index finger and slid it into my ass. The cameraman shifted so that he was on the couch behind me getting a closeup of my ass being finger fucked. You could hear some "hmmms" from the other end of the couch where my head was.

"I think your girlfriend likes her ass being played with," the italian noted. With that he slid out from under my hips and shifted to the left so his lap was now under my head. My elevated red ass was still on the pillow with Ashley's probing finger sliding in and out. I watched as she then add her middle finger to the mix and my ass became even more distended.

In the background, I could see the italian undoing his belt, unbuttoning his pants, then unzipping them. He had positioned my head across his legs so that my mouth was turned right toward his groin. He pulled his pants and underwear down under me then pointed his limp head at my lips. The camera moved up so that the cameraman was directly behind the the italian guy, looking down at the scene unfolding. First he moved his cockhead around my lips and I saw some of his precum leak out and cover my lipstick covered lips. Then he pulled my jaw down and stuck his half erect cock inside my mouth. He grabbed the back of my head and began sliding my head forward and back across the head of his cock. At one point, he pulled his cock out and began slapping the side of my face with it. Once he put his cock back inside my mouth though, the cameraman shifted again.

He went back to my ass, but with the italian's cock in the background. Ashley had her ring finger inside with her other two now and was really giving my ass a good finger fucking. She would pull them out and the cameraman would get a closeup of my open wide asshole. Meanwhile, I could be heard still "hmmmphing" through the cock head in my mouth and closed eyes, hardly aware of what was happening to me.

The italian had now shifted on the couch as we watched the twisted scene unfold on the tv. He had layed down on the couch and pulled me into the same position so that we were spooning again like when we awoke. This time though, I could feel his hard cock pressing into my overly sensitive ass cheeks.

Sensitive from the beating they took last night, I now realized.

I watched as my mouth and ass were assualted and as my body responded with pleasureful moans. Ashley was still sliding her three fingers in and the italian was using my mouth as a fuck toy. His cock had gotten hard and he had troubling pointing it away from his body and into my mouth. I watched as he pulled it out and it looked like a full nine inches. Then I saw Ashley pull out of my ass, go to her purse and pull out a condom. She walked over the italian, ripped the condom open, and covered his cock. Then she covered him with her mouth, lubricating the condowm with her saliva. The two of them shifted me so that I was now sitting in his lap with my back against his chest and my legs spread to the outsides of his legs. Ashley had pulled my panties back up, but shifted them so my asshole was exposed. The italian lifted me slightly and Ashley pointed his hard cock to my now loose asshole. The cameraman was behind Ashley while she was on her knees in front of us, guiding a cock inside me. The italian lowered me down slowly until the full length of his cock was inside me.

While the cameraman got a closeup of my ashole being filled with another man's cock, I felt the italian shifting my panties aside on the couch where we were now laying. I felt him shift his rock hard cock back to my asshole and pull my hips back to him. It took longer to fill me than on the video because there was no lubrication, but I realized that my ass was probably still pretty loose from the treatment it got the night before as I watched my body being lifted slightly then impaled down on a nine inch cock. As I watched, I felt what I was seeing on the video and let out a little whimper once I realized my italian boyfriend had buried himself inside me completely and filled my ass. He slowly and gently began to fuck me, unlike the pounding I was getting on the tv screen.

On the tv, my loose asshole was receiving a major assault as the italian had changed strategies and was holding me up by my hips and thrusting up into me like a jackhammer. My upper body was leaned back against his chest and my head was laying on his shoulders. I watched as I drunkenly moved my arms up around the back of his head and held on as he fucked me. The cameraman shifted so that he was behind the italian and the couch again, with a closeup of my face. My eyes were half open and Ashley had moved up next to me and started to talk to me.

"You like being fucked, slut?" She inquired.

"Uh huh," I said, although slurred.

"You like having a cock buried inside your tight little ass, don't you?" She pressed.

"Uh huh," again slurred.

My body raised and lowered with every thrust and the cameraman shifted once again back in front. What I had thought was my body raising from his thrusts I now realized was my own body raising itself up and down on his cock. Through my drunkenness, I had begun to get into the act and was fucking the italian like the girly slut Ashley had made me out to be. I took in the scene on the tv. Ashley sitting next to a half naked italian guy with my body riding up and down on his nine inch rod. I had white panties on, a jean skirt pulled up around my waist, perky little titties covered by a white top and white bra. I was a redheaded whore on that screen.

Then I felt my italian boyfriend's cock started to piston up and drive into my ass for real. He had reached down and lifted my top leg so that he had better access to my ass. I turned toward him and let him kiss me this time. Our tongues danced as his cock continued to pound in and out of me. I was so turned on from everything, the silky outfit, the video of me fucking, the dominance of my man. I broke the kiss to continue watching my pounding on screen from the night before.

My italian boyfriend had shifted us on the couch, or perhaps I had shifted, it was too hard to tell. My italian was still sitting, but I had turned around and was facing him now. I was riding his cock like it was a pogo stick, bouncing up and down wildly. I had grabbed the sides of his face and was kissing him sensually now. The cameraman had moved for a side view of the action and caught our full on kissing, the italian's hands on my hips helping to lift me up and pull me down for a full penetration. I continued fucking him like this for another few minutes then slumped into him, exhausted.

He wrapped his arms under my legs, then around my back. He stood us up and moved us over to a wall and leaned in so he was pressed up against me. Then he began pounding me hard again. The cameraman shifted from side views to upwards angles, getting my ass being plundered and catching us french kissing while we fucked.

My italian had also shifted us again on the couch. This time, he rolled around while still holding my leg up. He grabbed the other one as well, leaned forward and had me bent in half with my ankles on his shoulders. My flexibility, or lack of, caused my ass to really raise up and offer him and deep plundering angle. One that he gladly exploited. He used his full body weight to slam down into me until I felt his balls smacking my ass repeatedly. I was moaning loudly now as I had never turned my head away from the tv and the fucking I was also getting there.

I was still pressed up against the wall being fucked hard. Suddenly, the italian lowered me down then pushed me down to my knees with one hand. The other had been holding his cock. He used his free had to remove the condom, then waited until the cameraman shifted.

"Open your mouth slut," Ashley commanded and I watched as I obeyed. Then the italian removed his hand from his cock and unleashed a torrent of cum onto my tongue. Some missed and landed on my chin, which Ashley quickly scooped up and dumped into my open mouth.

"Swallow it, slut," she ordered. I was amazed to see on the video that I obeyed and then cleaned the remaining drops from my italian's cock, licking the head clean. Then the camera followed us back to Ashley's roommate's room where she dressed me in the outfit I was now wearing. It stayed on long enough to watch her tuck me in. I imagined my italian boyfriend joined me some time later.

As the video turned into blue screen, I turned to look into my lover's eyes. It was then that I noticed the camera and its redlight in the hands of a guy I didn't know, but recognized from the party last night. I was getting pounded and videotaped again. Now knowing I knew, he shifted around in front of us for a side angle of the long nine inch cock driving down fully into me. I shifted my hands down and grabbed onto my italian's ass and helped pull him as deep as he could go. Ashley appeared a few moments later from her room.

"What do we have here? Two love birds reliving the last evening's fun?" She teased. She sat down in a chair near to us and watched the action.

I was amazed with the stamina of my lover. We had been fucking for about twenty minutes already and I realized that it had probably been closer to thirty the night before on the tape. He wasn't quite there yet though as he shifted one more time, this time turning me over and pulling me back up into doggie style. He slipped his cock back easily inside my hole, but not before the cameraman was able to get a good shot of my incredibly loose asshole.

I felt hands on my shoulders and his hips sliding back and forth, driving the cock I loved so much all the way into me. I was openly telling him to fuck me hard as the camera moved right in front of me to get that scene, my eyes directly looking into the lens. I even licked my lips to accentuate the pleasure I was feeling.

His hands shifted occasionally so that they were on my hips. Then I felt him put them on the small of my back and turned to see one leg on the floor. He took a downward angle as he stood up and started hammering down into me. I layed my head down on the couch and enjoyed my fucking. The camera again moved from behind, to the side, to my face to get my moaning.

Finally, my italian lover buried himself deeply into me and held himself tight as I felt warm cum flooding my insides. He collapsed down on top of me and forced me to my stomach, his full weight on top of me. I turned my head so that he could french kiss me again while he moved his hands up to clapse mine above my head.

After my italian boyfriend removed his cock from me, I got up and Ashley led me to shower in her tub. We showered together, then she dressed me again and the four of us went out to breakfast. I was subconscious, but Ashley did a great job with the sandals, tight jeans, t-shirt, and ball cap covering my wig, makeup covered face, lingerie, and enhancers. She even let me wear sunglasses to cover my eyes. All during the breakfast, I had my hand on my lover's cock.

I had turned into the girl that Ashley accused me of being for throwing badly and couldn't wait to get another fucking. But that is another story...