Ashly's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julian
Julian
21 Followers

And she loved it.

Wordlessly, Benjamin slid his hands under her knees, around her shoulders, and lifted her into his arms. The kiss was never broken. Ashly could only feel like a limp doll in his arms, cradled, kissed, and wanted like no other woman in the world at that moment. She could feel him breathing faster, his kisses separated by licks of his tongue along her teeth, sucking her tongue, holding the vibrating organ in his mouth, wanting to know hermuchmore intimately. He moved seamlessly, cradling her against his body above hers, kissing her neck and licking sucking biting her perfect nipples that peeked out of the strapless top, a little harder with each nip of his white teeth.

"Ohhh Benjamin," she moaned with a seductive edge in the tremor of her throat. "God that's so fucking nice."

"You have a nice body Ashly," he agreed. "It would be a shame if you spend all your time on Bimini clothed."

She giggled softly, then moaned, gasping as his teeth came a little closer together, the width of the nipple barely keeping his teeth apart. Another throaty moan and Ashly could feel herself letting go any inhibitions with this large, handsome man.

Her fingers swam in his tightly curled, closely cropped hair, holding tight as she could feel her own body suspended, kept high, off the ground, and against the hotel manager. Both knew what they wanted and why.

Neither one argued the idea.

Slowly, Benjamin slid Ashly down onto the edge of the bed, kissing her neck, her mouth, her lips, stroking her arms with his hands. The immense fingers inched gently along her skin, over her back and found the zipper of the strapless dress.

Zi-iiip!

Ashly could now feel the circulated air of the ceiling fans on her shoulders, and Benjamin's lips on her breast, the teeth softly nipping the skin, keeping him against her bosom. The tits were a perfect match as Benjamin began suckling, licking and biting the freed flesh, slurping his wet, thick tongue on the nipples, tasting her, feeling her nails digging into his hairline, holding him tighter. Groaning softly, she could only surrender to the moment, to the passion fueled by the unknown and the wanton, allowing herself to do anything she wished without repercussion. His fingers grasped the firm, heavy tits in his fingers, pinching the soft flesh closed, kneading the breast like dough in a baker's fingers, licking and sucking the hard nipples, biting them again and again. She whimpered, gasping, her mouth hanging open, head lolling back, an unearthly moan filling the room as Benjamin made love to the double-D cups with every muscle in his mouth. She could feel the sensations rushing through her body, amplified with the lust coursing through her veins.

"Jeezus Benjamin that's soooo fuckin' good." She moaned, allowing herself to surrender to his delighted and hungry mouth. Bite after bite, licking after licking made her breast that much more sensitive, that much more delighted with his needs and desires. She whimpered, gasping, groaning in absolute lust and desire.

"Such wonderful breast," he whispered. "Such perfect tits."

Another turn of his head and his mouth went into overdrive peppering her belly with small kisses, his mouth trailing down her stomach and onto her pelvis. She moaned softly, realizing she was naked, on her back, wanting more from that man than any other she'd known so far in her young life. Benjamin had rolled her dress down her ass and off her legs; Ashly had slid off her heels earlier and she was without panties in any way. Her pussy hairs were gone for the swimsuits she enjoyed back home and here all that was left was an even tan over her whole body from the photo shoot earlier in the day. Her skin was a light, honey-color now, and she was a dark-haired temptress, young and voluptuous but already enlightened to the ways of the world. Ashly knew what to give Benjamin to make this a memorable night, and to make her stay in Bimini a relaxing one, with or without Sam.

His thick fingers kept pinching, pulling, tugging the perfectly hard nipples, tweaking them, twisting them, making her moan in delight as his lips and teeth nipped and sucked her smooth belly, making her moan and delight in the pleasure he gave her hungry body. Ashly could feel his hot, wet breath covering her clit, the button standing up, her juices already making the cunt lips slick and moist. She whimpered, gasping, groaning as Benjamin licked his way inside her young, delicious body.

"Oooh Benjamin," she moaned. "Don't stop. Ohplease, don't stop."

His tongue kissed its way inside her pussy, slipping deeper with each stroke, licking and tongue-fucking the hot little snatch as fast as possible, like a miniature penis strapped to his face. Ashly moaned, gasping in absolute delight, heaving and responding with the lust of his desire to please her.

He muffled a response, licking and sucking her, slurping the clitty, making her juicier with each touch, gasping and huffing, her breath short from his contact and her own inner reactions. Ashly reached down, clawing his scalp, holding his head in her hands, the long nails keeping him in place between her thighs, her calves over his shoulders, her toes pointing in a delighted reaction to his sucking and licking her bald, hot wet pussy.

With a swift grace, she felt her asscheeks lifted into his massive hands, the fingers spreading out and the biceps working to lift her bodily from the bed. She groaned, long and slow, feeling weightless in his grip, her tiny feet slipping under her bent knees, and his face following upwards, still licking and sucking her pussy as deep and fast as possible. A whimper escaped her lips, and Ashly could feel her body responding, her shoulders and hair still on the bed, her waist off and supported by her own feet under her knees and Benjamin licking and sucking the elevated, sweetly moistened cunt slick and glistening with juices on his naturally dark face.

"Oh fuck that's so goddamnedgoodBenjamin. What are you going to do next?"

Ashly could feel his cheeks rising, the smile touching her inner thighs, her pelvis swinging and rocking with his touch and licking sensations on her melting pussy. She then felt herself splayed open, her legs moving with his muscular arms spreading her wide, her stomach, thighs and feet airborne in the bed space. She gasped, the surprise of being lifted a sensory shock, then felt her instincts rounding her mind, telling her body to wrap the ankles around each other, hoping that his big, thick black cock would pierce the wet, slick bald cunt immediately.

"Ahhhhhh ... Ashly," Benjamin whispered. "You're going to be an amazing fuck. And I am going to give you the thrill of a lifetime."

She smiled, seeing the hard-on standing, rising high, the head almost at the level of his belly button, the tip gleaming with a droplet of precum on the head. She saw his smile, and returned one, shaking, her legs slipping around his waist, catching, feeling himslowlyslide inside the perfectly licked snatch. She bit her lower lip, once, preparing for the entrance of the enormous cock to intrude on her body, black and white mixing together like keys on a piano, side by side in harmony. It looked like a flashlight protruding from his groin, black, shiny and immensely thick. Her eyes grew wide as saucers, open and agog with the desire in her molten pussy as it ached to be fucked by his huge cock.

"Mmmmmm," Ashly moaned, the tip peeling her pussy open, making her snatch gape softly for the magnificent intrusion. "That's fuckin' amazing Benjamin."

Her heels hooked at the small of his back, and she could feel her body responding automatically, wanting to know what it would feel like to have that big black cock enter and fuck her repeatedly, savagely and pistoning inside her drooling pussy without hesitation. Seconds later, she learned the truth of herself: her body wasmade for fucking, pure and simple. Nothing could be said of size, length, or color, or even technique.

All Ashly craved was the intrusion and the feeling that would shortly overwhelm her gorgeous body.

And if she were lucky that would be an unending feeling; she knew she wanted to surrender to all the men she could find, and as often as possible. If they even workedhalfas hard as Benjamin, they'd make her life a dream cum true, night after sleazy wicked night. All she could wish was that she'd be willing and ready for more than she could imagine at such a young age.

And she was dying to learn more.

The cock filled her like nothing she'd ever known before. Not her fingers, or any previous lovers' touch, or even the dildo she had in her drawer back home, hidden for private moments of personal pleasure and sexual releases, wereanythinglike the sexy hotel manager fucking her tightness at the incredible moment. Benjamin was slipping in slowly, fucking his way into the center of her creamy hot little cunt, grinding his hips slowly, savoring the tight and slick opening, feeling her nails digging into his broad shoulders. She winced momentarily, then felt her own ass moving, pushing back, fucking him as much as he fucked her. She ached, wanting him inside the perfectly sloppy cunt, needing his injection of pure passion, dying to have him ride her repeatedly.

Benjamin slid deeper, harder, feeling his sensitive balls slapping her perfect round ass, brushing the mattress occasionally on the up-stroke of his cock banging deeper into Ashly, riding the glorious sexy woman deeper and harder, his thick cock trying to burrow deeper inside her belly, pushing past every sensitive part, loving how she felt wrapped around his dickmeat.

Ashly couldn't believe how amazing his cock was inside her body. Again and again, he plowed into her, fucking deeper, the strokes building his climax, the thickness increasing, the excitement in his power making him groan in delight and desire. Ashly could feel the balls slapping her ass, speeding up, faster, harder, making him shiver as she moaned, eyes closed, aroused to the point of losing her mind.

Without a sound, Benjamin grasped her ankle, lifting it twisting it in front of his body, and slowly, turning Ashly over helping her get on her hands and knees. She took the position in the center of the bed, face down, ass-up, waiting to be mounted. His hands grasped her hips, and the cock slipped out, and then urgently, back in, sinking balls-deep in the first stroke, his groan one of total bliss and delight. Ashly could feel herself losing her breath, moaning, biting the pillow, his thick fingers peeling her cheeks wide, the cock stretching her further making her groan in the erotic delights of her Caribbean lover as he pumped his dick fast and deep inside her amazing body.

Suddenly, the stillness only broken with his single grunt, Benjamin suddenly climaxed, cumming hard, flooding the pink walls of her tight, sweet snatch as much as possible. His legs jumped, pushing his groin harder against her thighs, the ankles still locked, holding him in place. Ashly couldn't believe how it felt; and she felt a surging rush through every nerve in her body, making her nails dig deeper into the mattress, her shoulders and body tense beneath his own. She couldn't believe his stomach was on her spine, his hands gripping her tits like nothing had ever touched them before, and making every feeling pale in comparison to this moment.

And shelovedit.

"Oooooooooooooooooh FUCK!" Ashly wailed, the pitch crashing into his ears, making his eyes flicker, and his body tense, the arms rigid and muscles primed with her assailed delight of his overwhelming orgasm. "Goddamn Benjamin that's so damnedgood."

The huskiness in her voice told the manager he'd satisfied her in a way she couldn't have imagined before. And he too, was thrilled with her pleasure and lust, her delights and passions, and the way they'd just spent them with one another.

Ashly found herself melting into the mattress, face down, her belly slick with the perspiration of new lust from a uninhibited lover. She could feel herself tingling down through her knees, the butterflies in her stomach a swarm with the delights he'd shared with her. Benjamin lay beside her, on his side, his magnificent cock flaccid and drooling the last bits of his cum down her asscheek and into the mattress. Her hands pulled the pillow against her face, and her eyes flickered, letting her drift off slowly into a sweet sleep of luxury and tranquility.

Ashly awoke a little later that night, feeling his thick lips licking her nipples, calloused fingers thick around the fleshy double-D tits, caressing them, pinching the nipples as his mouth covered her cleavage. She moaned softly, running her fingers in his hair, feeling him aroused, pressing the massive hard-on against the inner thigh. Her pussy was still damp from arousal and the inner walls buttery with the outpouring of jism he'd spurted inside her tight little cunt a few hours before.

Without hesitation, she lifted her knees, allowing him to enter her sweet cunt, fucking his way inside her, rubbing themselves belly-to-belly moving slowly, pumping deeper with each stroke. One inch, then another, and finally the length of the cock was slid inside her pink walls, taking him, his length, his thickness, his cock to the hilt, the balls nestled on her ass. She whimpered, gasping again and again, groaning, feeling him against her, crushing her breast, pummeling her hot sweet cunt, fucking himself deeper and deeper, loving how tight she was, moving and wriggling, digging himself as far inside the velvety smoothness of her slick, grasping pussy.

His teeth bit down, tugging the ultra-sensitive nipples in his mouth, holding them, making her squeal and whine, loving the sensitive nature of her busty figure. Ashly couldn't help moaning into Benjamin's ear, guttural sounds of passion rushing out as her response to his touch.

"God fuck meso goodBenjamin. Fuck my hot little cunt, baby. Don't hold back ever. Make me need you so damned much.Ohhhhhh." Her speech was out of control, and she was spinning in the air, a void above the bed where the smells of delight and pleasure held her captive, and the prison was her own body used and enjoyed by a man she didn't know or may ever care to see again.

'Different men,' she though. 'I need different men. Often.'

He continued humping himself into her wet little fuckbox, and she reached her zenith, clawing at his shoulders, her body tense beneath him, mouth agape, tears leaking from the corners of her eyes, shivering and losing her mind to the outstanding pleasures rushing along the nerves and pleasure points of her body.

"Ashly," Benjamin whispered. "Get ready for more."

Breathing fast, she wondered what else her lover could do.

Slowly, making her pussy tingle, Benjamin withdrew his cock, letting her juices and his previous load slip out of her cunt, dribbling down the outer lips, over her inner thigh and into the sheets. She could feel his knees moving making the mattress a sea of shaking sheets and sweat-soaked memories, skin scarred and smiles percolating. Ashly suddenly found the enormous cock standing over her mouth, slick and glossy with their combined juices, and her tongue responded, trying to reach its impressive length and girth. But instead of feeding her, Benjamin slid the cock between her tits, making a fleshy tunnel of her double-d cups, pressing them together, squeezing his cockmeat between them. The tip stuck out like a sausage-roll in a bun, the nipples pressed close together, the head sticking out, and the cock long enough to feed her mouth. Ashly leaned up, craning her neck, licking the tip, sucking it gently, feeling the massive hands holding her perfect young tits in place, keeping her needing more jism to feed the hunger in her mind and her erotic and sexy body. She longed to drink every drop of Benjamin's jism, to savor it, and to possess it without his permission.

"Goddamn Ashly!"

Without warning, the cocktip burst, spitting its streams of jism over her neck and chin, a flash of white from the dark man, splattering and making her body lose control. A rushing orgasm from seeing his body ejaculating made Ashly lurch, cumming hard herself, moaning as the cock continued splashing her face with more loads of cum. Her tongue lapped out, slurping and sucking up, licking the stickiness from his cock, his balls deflating and emptied suddenly, his head tossed back, the energies and fluids drained by the busty model's amazing tits leaking out of the tip. Ashly couldn't help drinking and licking all her mouth and cheeks, scraping the jism off and into the corners of her mouth. She was losing her mind, and loving how it and body reeled with the untouched orgasm coursing through her skin and nerves, her whole world spinning off its' axis. She lapped the sticky pearls of jism off the cock and drinking every bit of cum Benjamin left on her face and neck, moaning softly, lovingly, thankful her body could respond just the way she fantasized.

When she was done nursing the cock, licking every bit of cum off its' length and from her own body, licking her own nipples and sucking the extra-sensitive head of the long dickmeat of her lover, she felt exhaustion covering her like the sheen of perspiration on her body from the frantic lovemaking. Ashly relaxed, drifting off to sleep next to Benjamin, calm and happy, and yet, detached, wondering again, about other men.

At breakfast, Ashly finally encountered Sam. He smiled, crossing the lobby tiles, smooth steps taking him to her table as she sipped a mimosa, watching the ocean roll back and forth on the beach. In that moment she could visualize Benjamin rolling back and forth inside her body, giving in to her passions and loving all there was with the night he gave her. She could almost picture herself being made love to, and wondered if someone would ever take pictures of her making love with another man.

"Ashly honey," Sam said sweetly. "I have the cash for the bills, and we can leave this lousy place. Have your breakfast and we can split."

Ashly smiled, stroking his cheek, touching him tenderly, then smiled, saying, "Are we going back home?"

"Certainly. And maybe you can do some more modeling for me."

His smile wasn't charming any longer, but lecherous, and dull. She could see he was trying hard to make up for his lack of stability with charisma, and that too, was fading. Ashly was ready to go home, to see the pictures become a part of her portfolio, and to start a career as a model, but she'd never touch Sam. He wasn't worth the effort.

She wondered if she'd ever see Benjamin again. When the morning sun broke, he was gone, leaving only a rose on the pillow. At breakfast, she noticed there was a rose at a reserved table, but no Benjamin. Nor at the desk, but in her heart he'd always reside.

Hours later, Ashly was flying, crossing the United States heading home, Sam aching to free himself and his perverted intents on her luscious body. But for now, Ashly was sated, happy, and thinking of her next adventure.

And Sam wasn't going to be a part of that adventure.

Julian
Julian
21 Followers
12