Asian Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"I'm Carmen." she introduced herself.

"Mary Ann." my date said with a smile.

"Sorry ladies. How inconsiderate of me." I said politely. I walked up behind Mary Ann and gave her shoulders a squeeze, at which point she slapped my hands.

"Oh you men are all alike." Mary Ann laughed. "We love you anyway." She gave my hands a return squeeze.

Rick returned to the table, his beer mostly gone already. "Dinner is coming along. I'll start the grill like -- now -- and we'll be cooking shortly." he told us, walking over to the barbecue and pulling out the tray to add coals. Carmen went over behind him and wrapped her arms around his torso, pressing her ample breasts against his bare back. "Damn girl, you got something on your mind already?" he teased her.

"You did say something about cooking. I just thought maybe you needed a little extra heat is all." Carmen laughed, kissing his shoulder blade.

I kneaded Mary Ann's shoulders and neck while we both watched Carmen molesting Rick, not really getting in his way. Mary Ann moaned softly and lifted her head to look at me with her beautiful smile. "Mmmmm... you keep that up and I'm going to make you give me a massage." she said.

"Be nice and you'll get one later sweetie." I told her, returning the smile. "In fact, I may insist!" I added, running the tips of my fingers up along her neck to her ears.

"Oh my gawd!" Mary Ann squealed. "You're giving me goose bumps!"

I had noticed her nipples were erect under her suit, and reached down with both hands to give them a quick feel. "More than just the geese I think." I said, chuckling. She made no move to resist the quick feel, just smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss. This was going to be a nice evening....

The maid brought the first of the food down from the house and set the large tray on the table next to the grill. Ribs and fish -- the usual fare -- along with Rick's 'specialty', Buffalo Wings complete with Louisiana pepper sauce. Rick expertly placed the ribs at the back of the grill where they would get plenty of smoke, then added some hickory chunks beneath them for some additional flavor. The ribs would take twice as long as the fish and wings so he grabbed another beer and sat next to Carmen, putting his arm around her and giving her a kiss. "Hey baby, how ya doin'?" he asked her.

"I'm good now... I'll be better later I'm sure..." Carmen replied.

"I think we can arrange that." Rick responded, letting his fingers drift over her shoulder and down to her breast. She nuzzled his neck and mewled softly. She was horny, that was for sure.

Mary Ann noticed I was watching them and moved herself into the visual path, lifting one lithe leg over my lap and straddling me, her lips mere inches from mine. Her fingers stroked the back of my neck as she left tiny pecks on my mouth. "You sir need some attention, am I right?" she asked softly, wriggling her loins against mine. Before I could say anything she pulled our lips together and slipped her tongue into my mouth. I felt my body shudder as the kiss turned into a very passionate battle of lips and tongues. My arms went around her back, pulling her even closer than she already was. The kiss lasted several minutes before we both needed some air. "Mmmm.. you are some kisser!" she said hoarsely. "Gawd, I loved that!" she smiled.

"And you two should get a damn room!" Rick said from behind Mary Ann, laughing.

"We will later. You gotta feed us first." Mary Ann replied, rising and climbing off of my lap. "I need to cool off..." she said, walking over and diving into the pool again. I decided to join her, getting up and walking over to the edge, watching her mermaid-like shape work it's way through the water. I dove in and headed in her direction, trying to keep my eyes open so I could see her when she made her turn.

We played tag in the pool for fifteen or twenty minutes before I finally wrapped her in my arms and held her still. I looked at her pretty face, her hair streaming water and flat against her head. "Damn you're pretty!" I told her.

"Well thank you sir. I'm glad you think so." she replied. "Let's go dry off, dinner can't be too far away." With that she slipped easily from my loose grasp and swam down to the stairs with me following. I watched intently as her sweet backside climbed the ladder, following close enough that I could have given her a nibble had I wanted to do so. I wanted to save that particular pleasure for later, in a more private environment, and without the bikini!

Dinner was delicious, the maid bringing out steamed rice and some delicious fried vegetables with a spicy Filipino garlic sauce to go with the ribs, fish, and wings. The four of us feasted and consumed a dozen San Miguel's between us in the process. Rick and I were fine; but both girls were getting a bit frisky by the time dinner wound down. It was a good thing the place had a small bano so they could empty their bladders without having to climb stairs.

Mary Ann had decided she wanted my lap, and was caressing my head and ears while the four of us talked. Carmen was doing something similar to Rick, and it wasn't long before all four of us decided to head up to more comfortable -- and private -- surroundings. Rick and Carmen headed up his 'private' stairs and Mary Ann and I went up the path to the main entrance. We played grab-ass all the way to the room, her fingers ending up wrapped around my cock through my shorts as we got to the door. She pulled me all the way into the bathroom and turned on the shower. "I want you nice and clean so I can eat you UP!" Mary Ann told me, hooking her thumbs in the waistband of my suit and yanking it down to my ankles. I stepped out of my suit; but before I could participate any further she had stripped her bikini off and was pulling me into the shower.

** An Erotic Marathon **

It was the first time I'd seen her naked, and there was no disappointment. Her body was close to perfection with firm little boobs, a nice narrow waist, and a perfectly formed ass I just had to have. We soaped each other up, concentrating on our private parts, and rinsed just as quickly before she shut off the water and reached out for two towels. In a few moments we were dry and I was again being pulled by my genitals -- this time to the bed. She pushed me down on the edge of the bed, then threw herself on top of me with her lips pressed to mine. Her fingers gently stroked my penis as we kissed, and I let my fingers wander down to find the moist heat of her pussy.

I was erect in moments and Mary Ann broke the kiss, mumbling something about 'getting the first one out of the way'. Then she straddled my torso and reached down to put the head of my cock against her hot hole, lowering her hips to take my length inside of her wetness. "Oh... yesss....." she moaned, leaning forward to lock lips again as she began fucking me. Her hips must have been a blur as she slammed her pelvis down onto mine, driving my penis in and out of her in a frenzy that gave me no time to consider doing anything other than hanging on! Her body tensed and her hips stopped in mid-stroke. She looked into my eyes - hers were glazed over in raw lust -- then I felt the first spasm as her vaginal sheath clenched around my organ. "ohhhhHHHHH.. FUCK!" she howled, pounding her hips down again as her climax overcame her. She began stroking again, slower this time, with a loud grunt with each inward thrust. "Mmmm... Myaaahhh.. Yessss... yessss... Ohhh.. Yess... Fuck... FuCK.... FUCK..." she grunted, her tight pussy clenching with each grunt -- but I wasn't going to let go this time. My hands grasped the silky flesh of her hips and helped her finish, her lips nuzzling my neck as her orgasm slowly subsided. She finally looked up, a weak smile crossing her face. "Damn I needed that." she said, then she realized that my dick was still hard inside her. "Wha... you didn't?" she looked sad.

I kissed her quickly. "No worries honey. I'm just as interested in your pleasure you know." I told her, twitching my penis in her snug sheath. "We have all night for my fun." I added, grasping her hips and lifting her off of me. I had no idea how insatiable this little minx was; but I was about to find out...

I laid her down on her back next to me and turned to my side to face her, letting my hand roam over her curvy little body as she caught her breath. "So sexy..." I said softly, fondling the firm orbs of her breasts. I leaned down and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking at the firm little orb until it was fully erect. "So tasty..." I added, finding the other nipple with my free hand and bringing it to full stiffness as well. Mary Ann was quickly getting hot again, soft mewls escaping her throat as she pulled at my ears with her soft fingers.

"Oh Rob... you're so good at this..." Mary Ann whispered, her hips writhing against the sheets. Then she pushed me away and onto my back, her lips and tongue finding my nipples and working both into stiffness as her fingers did the same for my penis. Her tongue roamed down over my belly until I felt her lips teasing at the head. "Mmmm... speaking of tasty..." she said hoarsely, licking along my shaft as her fingers found my balls to squeeze and fondle. "I need... thisssssss..." she hissed, taking my cock into her mouth and going to the root on her first stroke.

My dick isn't huge; but a good seven-and-three-quarter inches with a decent girth is still something many women have trouble with. Not Mary Ann. I reached over and ran my hand down her back to cup and squeeze her luscious ass as she sucked me. "ohyeah... suck it honey... suck my cock..." I groaned softly, thrusting my hips up to meet her downward strokes as my fingers traced the soft crevice between her cheeks. I found her little ring of muscle and teased it, bringing a soft moan from her throat. Then I moved the fingers lower and slipped two of them into the wet furnace of her cunt, bringing a muffled groan as I pushed them deep into her channel.

She picked up the pace of her strokes on my dick, her lips gripping and rippling along the shaft with each thrust of my hips. I slowly withdrew one of the fingers and moved it to her anus, finding the muscle somewhat relaxed and willing to accept my digit. I slipped it into her asshole to the first knuckle and felt her mouth come up all the way -- releasing my cock with a lewdplop. "Cum in my mouth baby..." she suggested, engulfing my dick again and tugging at my testicles as she sucked wildly. I pushed the finger deeper into her butt, to the second knuckle, and her pace picked up even further. I felt the first twinge in my loins and reached my free hand down to hold the back of her head as my hips began thrusting upward, fucking her mouth as my climax began. My finger burrowed into her asshole to the hilt and I began fingerfucking her tight behind in unison with my screwing of her face. "Ohgawd honey... suck it baby... SUCK IT... OH YEAH... OHKKKK... GAWD... AHHHHH.... AHHHHHHHH... YIAHHHHH..." I growled, emptying my balls into her sucking mouth as my finger skewered her snug rectum. Mary Ann suckled on my penis as if it were some sort of fleshy pacifier, slowly moving her soft lips up and down as she swallowed every drop and sucked me dry. She moved her hips back onto my intruding digit, gripping it inside her mucky chute as I regained my composure.

She finally lifted her mouth from my organ when it began to grow soft, wriggling her butt to ease my finger from her hole. She turned to look into my eyes. "Mmm... that was good!" she said, giving my cock a kiss. "I hope he's not done yet."

I laughed, giving her sweet bottom a playful swat. "Not even close baby." I told her. "You know, I think we could use another beer, what do you think?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll be right back." she replied, jumping up and jiggling to the bathroom where she grabbed a terry robe. She was out the door in a flash, and back just a few minutes later with four bottles, an ice bucket, and an opener. She popped open one and put the others in the bucket. "We can share." she said, handing me the bottle.

I took a sip and handed it back to her. "Thanks honey." I said.

"Welcome sir. Now... about that finger..." Mary Ann said, looking in my eyes. "Is that something you might be interested in?" she asked. "Doing my butt, I mean."

I chuckled softly. "Mary Ann, I haven't thought of much else since I saw your beautiful ass in that bikini." I replied.

"Thank God!" she said with a big smile. "I love it in my butt, and a lot of men just won't do that."

"Really?" I said, genuinely surprised. "How could any man not want that perfect little backside of yours?" I asked.

"I don't get it either; but you can have my ass as much as you want." Mary Ann said, reaching over to stroke my soft penis. "Looks like I'll need to spend some time on him first though...." She set the beer down on the side table and wrapped her sweet lips around my cock again, sucking it to full stiffness in a matter of moments. I rearranged myself and reached over to pull her hips over my face, diving into her hot pussy with my tongue as my fingers spread her lush cheeks to expose her tiny brown pucker. It was still moist from our earlier activity, and accepted my middle finger without any strain. "Mmmphhhhh!" came her muffled moan as my thick digit pushed deep into her butthole.

We sixty-nined for a few minutes, then Mary Ann hopped off and positioned herself in the classic BUK position, her rounded fanny offered to me in the most obvious way. She reached back and tugged on one cheek, pulling her anus open for my attention. I knelt behind her and leaned down to lick at her little hole, teasing around it as my hands molded her buttocks. "Mmmphhh..." I moaned, spreading her sphincter with my thumbs. "You have such a responsive little ass..." I told her, pushing my oral digit inside her back door as she squirmed back against it. "Tell me you want me to fuck you in the ass." I said, pushing my thumb into her bottom all the way.

"Fuck my ass lover. Shove your dick in there and fuck that tight ass." Mary Ann begged.

I withdrew my thumb and pressed the head of my cock against her brown starfish, leaning forward to apply a gentle pressure. I could feel her sphincter muscle relaxing to allow the penetration, and suddenly my cockhead popped inside, bringing a little grunt from my pretty friend. "ohyeah... push that beautiful thing up my butt honey... fuck my ass... fuck my tight ass..." Mary Ann said softly, her fingers gripping the pillow in front of her. I gave another gentle push and felt an inch of my dick gripped by her snug hole, reaching down to gather natural juices from her pussy. I spread the lube around my shaft and at the point of penetration, then pulled my cock back until just the head remained in her asshole.

I gathered more juice and coated my penis as thoroughly as I could, then leaned forward and grabbed her hips. "Ready honey?" I asked. She grunted and pushed back against me. I took the opportunity to make one long push into her tight bottom. "Gawd you're tight back here baby..." I whispered to her, holding still with my cock buried all the way inside her grippy rectal chute. Her response was to writhe her hips against me, clenching her muscles around my dick. I slowly eased out again as I covered my fingers with her juices, then smeared my penis with the viscous fluid before sliding back inside the velvet tunnel between her cheeks. "Oh yeah baby... Now we're talking..." I said hoarsely, starting a rhythmic thrusting in and out of Mary Ann's beautiful butt.

Mary Ann loved the feel of her asshole being stretched by a cock. It was so nasty, so very physical, and her bottom seemed to want sodomy for the rest of her body to be happy. She began to writhe in unison with my gentle thrusts, working the muscles in her rearend as I fucked her butt. Her rectum was incredibly tight; but buttery smooth inside, giving my organ an intense massage. It wasn't terribly comfortable to fuck her in this position, perhaps because of the difference in the length of our legs. As if she was reading my thoughts, Mary Ann reached back and pushed her hand against my belly, stopping the motion of her hips as well. I understood, and gently withdrew my dick from her back door. She flipped over onto her back and pulled her knees back to her chest. "Fuck my ass Rob. Fuck it and cum deep inside my little asshole." she demanded, reaching down to spread the little hole open.

I leaned forward and pushed my cock up her receptive anal port, driving all the way inside her in a single thrust. She reached up and pulled my head down, engaging my lips with hers and beginning a wild thrusting with her lithe hips. The passion of the kiss was so intense I almost forgot I was sodomizing her; but the heat of her loins was not going to be denied. "Ohgawd... fuck me lover... fuck my ass... FUCK MY ASS!" she grunted, slamming her hips against mine with every stroke. "oh... oh... oh... Ah... AHHH... AHYESSSS..."

I felt the spasming of her rectal channel just before she began howling into my mouth. There was no way my cock could hold out with that kind of clenching around it, and my first twitch stretched her chute just a bit more, bringing a tighter clench. She was cumming big time, her fingernails raking my sides and back as my cock drove deep inside her tight little tube. Then my own climax began, my hips thrusting in spasmodic strokes as my seed was emptied into her bowels. "Oh yeah honey... Cumming in your ass... Yeah... YEAH... OHGAWD... YEAH... YIAHHHHH.... YIAHHHHHHH." I grunted. Then I collapsed on top of her, our lips coming together again as her asshole drained the last of my semen with her clenching muscles. We kissed until both of us needed air, then I nuzzled her neck. "Gawd baby... that was so fucking hot..." I told her, my cock twitching again inside her bottom. I was still hard as a rock, and her tight ass still felt incredible....

Mary Ann gently pushed my shoulders back until we were looking in each others' eyes. "That was so hot, let's go again lover." she suggested, squeezing my cock tight with her sphincter. "I know, let's roll over and I'll ride you." she said. Before I could respond, she wrapped her arms around me and rolled the both of us over without dislodging my organ from her snug chute. "Mmmm.... Now I'm in control sweetheart... Now I get to fuckyou with my ass." She giggled. She began with very slow gentle strokes, rolling her hips to get as much of my shaft inside as she could.

"That feels so incredible baby. Damn...." I said hoarsely, letting my hands roam her silky skin as she moved her hips. I fondled her hanging little boobs, then ran one hand down between us to find her superheated pussy, easily locating her erect little nub. The first little touch made her jump, nearly losing our connection.

Mary Ann looked down at me with a faux scowl on her face. "Damn it!" she growled. Then she giggled and clenched her muscles again. "Just let me do this, okay?" she asked. "You don't need to worry about a thing honey. I'll cum so hard my butt just might rip your cock right off." she laughed, then said "But I promise it will feel great!"

My ejaculation had injected her tight rectum with plenty of lubricant, and sliding in and out of her was much less intense than before. I let my hands rest on her hips, occasionally roaming up to tweak a nipple or fondle a breast as she rode up and down on my meat. She leaned down taking my head in her hands, our faces just an inch apart. Her eyes flashed at mine. "Ireally love your cock in my asshole lover." she whispered, pressing her lips to mine in another passionate lip lock. Her hips began moving with more purpose, pulling up until just the head remained in her bottom, then slamming down to engulf my full length with her nether channel. Up... and back down... Over and over again. It felt wonderful; but I wasn't ready for another orgasm; but Mary Ann was. I felt her sphincter spasm around my meat again, her hips writhing and twitching as another anal climax overcame her. Her pretty face was contorted with raw lust as she mashed her lips to mine again, muffling her cries of passion in my mouth, her hips pounding my pelvis.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers