Asian Adventures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

I looked down at her proffered bottom, my cock pushing into the snug opening between her lithe buttocks. I grasped her hips and gave another gentle push, sliding another two inches into the buttery-smooth tunnel. "ohhhhhyeslover... easy... easy... I love it..." she moaned, her hips gently writhing from side to side. One more push and my organ was fully engulfed inside her rectal chute, her muscles clenching and releasing around my shaft. I pulled out about half way, then pushed back inside, repeating the motion several times as I sensed her asshole relaxing. Then I pulled back until just the head was clenched by her sphincter, holding steady. "FUCK MY ASS!" she growled, pushing her hips back on my cock. I gladly did as she asked, sodomizing my Korean lady friend as her clingy channel pulled at my thrusting meat. We had to be careful in the slippery tub; but fortunately there were 'handicap rails' to help us as I fucked her tight asshole. She felt the twitch of my cock in her rear opening and squealed. "CUM IN MY ASS.. FILL ME UP!"

That was it for me, and I slammed deep into her rectum and began to pump her full of my seed. "Ohhhgawd... YES... YIAHHHHH... SOFUCKINTIGHT... AH... AHH.. AHHH... AHHHHYEAHHHH..." I growled, grinding my hips against her firm cheeks as I buried my dick deep inside her. The shower was still running, the water pouring over our bodies as we recovered. My cock softened enough that her clenching muscles pushed it out and we both stood up.

SoonJa turned around and wrapped her arms around me, kissing my neck. "I haven't done that in years... way too long... thank you." she said softly. "I hope you don't mind... you know... the anal thing." she added, smiling sheepishly. I had to laugh. She reached around and gave me a playful slap on my butt. "All you men love to fuck our asses, right?" she said, giggling. "Okay, well now you need to show my pussy some serious love. The kitty needs some of your special attention." she added, quickly running her hands over both our bodies to make sure the rinse was complete before turning off the water. We dried each other off, running the soft towels everywhere we could reach. She ended up with her fingers around my dick again and used it to pull me close. She rubbed her nose against mine and said "and maybe he'll get some attention too." She giggled.

I got us some ice water and joined my Korean beauty on the bed. She was flipping through the channels on the TV, commenting on every show before moving to the next. She found the adult channel and set the remote down. "Is this free?" she asked.

"I don't know; but it doesn't matter sweetie. You like porn?" I asked her, leaning back on the pillows she had setup for me and letting my hand rest on her upper thigh.

"Sure, I mean I don't need it or anything; but it beats a Mexican soap opera or the Golf Network!" she laughed.

I waited until she was engrossed in the movie, then slowly scooted down until my head was adjacent to her torso. I leg my fingers lightly graze her inner thighs, watching as her legs spread involuntarily from the touch. I leaned over and took the closest nipple into my mouth, gently suckling at the sensitive nub as my fingertips traced around the folds of her pussy. I could barely hear the guttural mewls that escaped her diaphragm as her legs spread wider to give me access. I switched nipples, bringing the other one to life with my tongue, teasing at her vulva without actually touching the plump lips. Her hips began to writhe slowly as I let my tongue drift down her belly. "nNNNnnNNN" she moaned, spreading still wider as I approached her warm nest with my face. I swung my body over her left leg, positioning my body between her sleek thighs, and let my fingers taunt her by brushing her inner thighs less than an inch from her splayed crotch. I looked into the molten pools of her dark eyes and smiled. "Ohhhpullleeeeeease..." she begged.

I knelt lower between her legs and brought my face within inches of her fragrant honeypot, taking a deep breath of her musky scent. "You smell so delicious Soo." I told her, using the nickname I knew she liked. I stuck my tongue out and gave her a long lap from her perineum to her clit. She squirmed and moaned, trying to grab my head. "No-no honey. Just relax now." I told her, giving her another lap with my oral digit. She squirmed and groaned -- louder this time -- begging me to eat her sweet pussy. But this was my territory, and I fully intended to give my dear friend a pleasuring she would not soon forget. My tongue drifted over to her inner thigh, tracing the silky skin down to her knee before switching sides and working it's way back up to her glistening lips. Her body shuddered as I used my thumbs to peel back the soft folds protecting her little pink nub...

"ohgawd... honey... ohgawd..." she mewled, writhing her hips in wanton little circles as I alternated between blowing cool air and warm directly on her clitoris. My tongue flicked gently at her pleasure bud before I settled my lips around it and sucked gently. "MmmmMMMMM..." she groaned, pushing her hips up at my face. Her hands grasped at my head, tugging my hair as I began working at her clit in earnest. Her body began trembling as I reached up to tweak her sensitive nipples without stopping the oral assault. I sensed her peak approaching and slowly backed it down, pulling my lips away and letting my tongue roam over her juicy twat. Without losing that contact I changed the position of my arms, pushing them beneath her knees before raising them to push her knees back to her chest. "OhhhhhHHHHHyessss... eat me baby... SUCK MY PUSSY!" she howled.

With her knees pushed back I had full access to the plane of her cunt, her anal bud still puffy from our earlier fun in the shower. I let my tongue probe her little ring briefly before sliding it up and over the wet gash of her pussy. Her hips twisted this way and that as she tried to force my mouth where she wanted it, and I had to chuckle softly at her frantic efforts. But I wasn't cruel, and brought my tongue and lips to bear on her clit once again, sliding two fingers deep inside her boiling cauldron as I prepared to drive her to her climax. Her body was on fire as I sucked at her clit and hooked a finger to find her G-spot. I knew I would be able to stop her this time...

"ooooOOHHHHHHGAWD... MAKE ME CUM... OHGAWD... OHGAWD... CUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGG..." she howled, thrashing her hips against my mouth as I struggled to maintain contact. My free hand was holding her belly in place as my tongue drove her to the next galaxy of intense pleasure. Her climax lasted several minutes, longer than most, but she needed it. "ohhhbaby... sooooogooooodddd... ohgawd... sooofuckingnice...." She mewled as her orgasm began to subside. I let my fingers slip from her pussy as my lips eased up around her clit. She let out a little squeal and her body spasmed as she pushed my face away. "Can't... take... any more..." she said hoarsely. I gave her a kiss wet with her own juices on each thigh, then relaxed my hold on her and let her legs stretch out again on either side of me. "Holy FUCK that was amazing!" she giggled, tugging at my ears.

I looked up at her beautiful face and smiled. "That what you were looking for honey?" I asked, kissing her mound one last time before hoisting myself over her and laying on my back next to her. There was a different porno playing; but it wasn't needed. Soo leaned closer to me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"I've never had anyone dothat for me before." she giggled. "I mean... where did you learn that? You take classes in college or something?"

"Just lots and lots of practice sweetie." I replied, kissing the top of her head.

"Well I can definitely confirm that practice makes perfect. FUCK that was good." she said again, a shiver moving through her body. She let her hand drift down over my belly to find my semi-erect cock again. "I think he's jealous." she said. "I need to help him get over it." Then she leaned over, quickly flicking her tongue over a nipple as her fingers gently stroked my shaft. My cock was hard again by the time her lips rippled their way down the length. I tried to relax and let her work at it, focusing my attention on the porn scene on the TV. A well-hung stud was face-fucking a skanky porn harlot, holding her jaw as he drilled into her throat. She had saliva and puke all over her face; but the guy just kept forcing his meat into her open mouth. Wasn't my idea of 'lovemaking'; but then that isn't what contemporary porn represents. Then without any preparation he yanked it out of her mouth, flipped her over, and rammed it up her ass. He only buttfucked her for a few strokes before yanking it out and spraying his sticky load all over her back.

SoonJa slowly worked her mouth up and down my cock, her tongue swirling around the head as her fingers gently tickled at my balls. It felt wonderful, and I knew I wouldn't last too much longer as my fingers gently grazed her hip and thigh. A few more strokes and my penis twitched. Soo let one of her fingers press against my anus, then she drove her mouth down on my penis as the finger pushed into my asshole. The combination was all I could take, and my climax took over. Soo sucked hard, drinking down every drop of my semen as I bucked my hips up to her face. Her warm lips rippled slowly up and down the shaft as her finger slipped in and out of my butt an inch or so. She kept sucking until my dick began to soften, then slowly withdrew the finger and let my cock slip from her lips with a lewdplop. She looked up at me with a big grin on her face. "Nice?" she asked, laughing. I nodded and pulled at her arm to get her next to me again.

As it turned out this would be the last time I saw Soo, at least I haven't seen her since this encounter. Both of us left the company we had in common, and neither of us has had the opportunity to visit (but it could still happen). The pleasure we shared was intense, yet we have remained friends, communicating by telephone and e-mail when the opportunity arises. If we get together again, it will be another chapter of Asian Adventures!

** Join me again for Chapter 5 -- Luscious Lily in Singapore **

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers
12