Asian Adventures Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Ooo... well... the client had taken me out to a very nice dinner down at the marina, then we went back to his hotel." she began. "I went down on him, then he went down on me..." she continued.

"Was he any good?" Rocky asked her.

"Oh... it felt nice; but I didn't... you know... cum" Ravi responded.

"Okay, so what happened after that?" Rocky pursued.

"Um... he fucked my pussy for a while, and pushed a finger into my butt." Ravi went on. "Then he pulled out and rolled me over on my tummy..." she paused, looking at Rocky who nodded for her to continue. "He pulled my hips up, then he used his tongue... back there..." Ravi paused again.

"Then he sodomized you." Rocky suggested.

"Well... he pushed a finger in there, then two fingers. And I insisted he use lubricant, which he did." Ravi explained. "Then he put his cock up my ass... and fucked me until he climaxed."

"Doesn't sound so bad." Rocky said, squeezing her thigh.

"Well... it wasn't... after he got it in there..." Ravi said softly. "And it didn't last very long... he just kind of shoved it in my butt all the way, pumped a dozen strokes, and emptied his seed into me." she explained. "After he finished he just pulled it out and ran to the bathroom."

"Well, that's pretty sad then Ravi." Rocky responded. "I can only speak for myself; but that isn't the way I treat women." he told her.

"Mmm... maybe I should let you show me... first hand..." Ravi suggested, letting her fingers wander up his thigh to his package.

Rocky chuckled, his hand roaming up under her short skirt to tease at her damp pussy. Damn if she didn't take off her panties already! he thought, easing his index finger between the soft folds as he leaned over to kiss her. "Mmmm... maybe you should." he replied. "Ready?" he asked.

"When you are." Ravi replied, her fingers giving his semi-turgid penis a squeeze through his trousers as she returned the kiss.

They finished their drinks, Rocky settled the check, then they headed for the private elevator to the penthouse level using his access key. They walked into the plush suite, noting the fresh fruit platter on ice and the champaigne. "First things first sweetie." Rocky said. "Let's take a quick shower before things get too hot in here." he chuckled, taking her hand and leading her into the oversize bathroom. They showered, lathering up each others genitals before thoroughly rinsing and drying off. Then Rocky put on a robe while Ravi found a soft dry towel, preferring the 'ease of removal'. They went out onto the private veranda and he sat in one of the very comfortable chairs. "Okay Ravi... why don't you show me how you might entertain a client." Rocky suggested. "You may start by rolling that cart out here, and bring my cigarettes, will you please?" he said. Rocky watched as she walked back inside, giving up on the towel before she got to the glass door. Perky little bum... he thought, licking his lips.

Ravi walked into the living room, having dropped the towel on the lounge outside. This is my chance to prove I'm worthy... she thought, finding his smokes and lighter before pushing the cart back out to the veranda. She opened the pack and pulled out a stick, lighting it and handing him the cigarette before pouring him a glass of champaigne, adding a slice of pineapple and a slice of mandarin orange to it before handing it to him with a smile.

Rocky looked her up and down as she lit his cigarette and poured the wine. This girl looks ten years younger than her age... perfect... "Thank you Ravi. Feel free to take one for yourself if you like." he suggested, watching as she pulled a stick out and lit it. "You know Ravi, you look ten years younger than your age." he told her, voicing his thoughts.

"B-but I'm only twenty-five sir." Ravi laughed.

Rocky looked into her eyes. "I know." he told her. "You have a very slinky body, and a lot of men like that." Rocky added. "Do a turn or two for me, will you please?" he asked, watching as she posed - a bit awkwardly - and turned around. "Mmm... such a perky little bottom too." he told her. "Bend over and spread your cheeks, won't you please Ravi?" he asked. She did as he asked and he was treated to a good long look at her tight little brown wrinkle. "Mmmm... I promise you Ravi, I will make love to your little ass before this night is over." he told her. "Alright, thank you for the little show." he said. "Come... sit next to me and enjoy some wine and this wonderful evening air." Rocky suggested.

Ravi sat down in the chair closest to Rocky, busying herself by making sure his drink was full, that he had whatever he needed. "What can I do for you sir?" she asked.

"Well... what would you be doing if I were a client?" Rocky asked her.

Ravi knelt in front of his chair, looking up to smile at him as she pushed aside his robe. "Mmm... I would be doing this..." she told him, leaning forward to take his cock into her mouth as her fingers massaged his balls. "mmmGLlLlllphhh" she mumbled, working her lips up and down his shaft as she took half of his member into her oral cavity. It only took a minute before his organ was fully erect and she went to work with her tongue on his sensitive glans.

"Mmmm... that's nice Ravi." Rocky told her, looking down to watch her suck his dick. They're all so beautiful like this he thought. "Why don't you see how much of that cock you can take sweetie." he suggested, his fingers tickling her ears. He watched as she took about five inches of his shaft into her mouth, then gagged and pulled up with a smile. "Try again Ravi. It takes practice, I know." he told her, then watched as she wrapped her sexy lips around his cockhead and slowly worked her way down. "Take your hand away sweetie. Just relax your throat and slowly work your way down." he suggested. She made it another inch this time before gagging and pulling up again. He smiled and tussled her hair. "You just need to practice, that's all." Rocky told her. "Why don't you come on up here and sit on me." he said, taking her hands to help her up.

"I've never really... you know... practiced that" she told him, straddling his lap. Her hands were on his broad shoulders as she leaned down to kiss him on the lips. "You want..." she began to ask, then his hands were on her lithe hips and he pulled her pussy down onto his cock. "ohhhhhmmm.... so big..." Ravi whispered hoarsely as his penis worked its way into her wet cunt.

Rocky let his hands roam over her slender form, fondling her firm breasts and running up and down her arching back. "Show me how you please a man with your tight little pussy." he suggested, twitching his thick organ inside her.

Ravi began writhing her hips, sliding her vaginal sheath up and down Rocky's throbbing cock, grinding her pelvis against his on each stroke to give her clit some extra stimulation. The gentle touch of his hands was adding to her passion as his fingers traced her spine from the back of her neck down to the top of the crevice between her cheeks, occasionally going down the crevice to a point just above her anus. Her body warmed quickly, pushing her to move her hips around in ways she'd not done. She mashed her lips against his, driving her tongue into his mouth at the same her hips drove his dick deep into her cunt. Her fingernails raked his back lightly, not enough to draw blood; but enough so he noticed. His fingertips slid down her asscrack, this time down to taunt her little rosebud for a moment before withdrawing. ohhhhh that felt nice...

Rocky loved that she was pushing herself so hard, moving her body quickly toward orgasm as she rode his shaft. He broke the passionate kiss long enough to whisper into her ear "Just relax baby... this is just a little helper..." he told her, pressing his lips to hers again as his fingers moved down between her cheeks. One digit deliberately circled her wrinkled port before moving down to gather lube from her pussy. Then it returned to circle her anus again, teasing at the little ring as her hips pounded his. He felt the convulsions beginning inside her cunt, breaking the kiss and holding on tight as Ravi soared into passion's abyss. "Ohhhhh yes baby... cum for me Ravi... cum for me..." he whispered, his wet fingertip finding her anal ring to push just inside her clenching sphincter.

"ohhhhGAWDDDDD... OHYESSSSS.... OHMYGAWDDD.... CUMMMMING..." Ravi squealed, her hips thrashing on his lap as her vaginal sheath spasmed around his thick cock. The fingertip in her ass just made the waves bigger, made them last longer, made this orgasm sweeter. He was right...

He let her come down on her own, her shudders finally subsiding followed by the twitches inside her wet channel, and finally her breathing returned to normal. "Mmm... that was fun." he said softly, running his fingers through her hair.

Ravi noticed that his cock was still hard inside her and opened her eyes to see his smile as he looked back. "You... um... didn't..."

"Don't worry about it Ravi." Rocky told her. "We have all night, and what just happened is exactly what a real gentleman wants to happen when he's with a woman. Besides..." he paused to wiggle the finger - still just inside her rear "we have this to work on." he reminded her, gently easing the finger out of her butt.

Ravi started to pull off of him to reposition and his strong hands stopped her. "B-but... don't you want..." she stammered.

Rocky shook his head, then lifted her hips off of his dick. "Not right now, unless you're saying you're ready." he said. She shook her head. "Well then I'm thinking a nice soak and some more champaigne is in order." he told her.

"Soak?" Ravi queried.

"Jacuzzi - right over here sweetie." he responded, picking her up and carrying her to the edge of the unseen tub. "No pour us some champaigne and let's cool off a little, shall we?" Rocky suggested, watching her tiny rear jiggle its way over to the cart. Oh geez... neither of us is ready for THAT yet. he thought, reaching for the jacuzzi controls to warm the water and turn on the jets.

Ravi snuggled up next to him as they both waited for the temperature to come up. "Mmm... you know Rocky... I don't remember the last time I... you know... had a climax while fucking. Mostly it happens when a man... goes down on me." she told him. "It's a lot different when it happens like that." she added.

"Yes, I supposed it would be sweetie." Rocky acknowledged. "And it will be different still when you have an anal orgasm." then he turned to go inside. "I'll be right back... gotta get something from my bag of tricks." he told her with a chuckle. He went into the bedroom, thankful that his bag was there. He opened it and pulled out a small bottle of anal lube and a slender toy he used for 'training'. Gotta get her to want it... he thought as he headed back out. "Here we are..." he said, putting the lube and the toy down on the edge of the tub.

Ravi picked up the slender plastic probe. "Is this...?"

"You guessed it sweetie. It's to help you get used to having something in your ass." Rocky told her. "Maybe we'll start that while we're in the tub." he chuckled. "I might like to taste your little bottom first thought."

Ravi giggled. "You're going to... do that?"

"Oh yes, that and more Ravi." Rocky told her. "I'm not even going to try to put my cock up your asshole until you really WANT me to." he added. "Trust me Ravi, you're going to WANT me to fuck you in the butt." he chuckled.

Ravi smiled. "Okay... If you say so."

They climbed into the jacuzzi, sharing small talk, champaigne and a cigarette before Rocky suggested that Ravi position herself on her knees with her elbows on the padded edge ot the tub with her backside in the air so he could show her some of the pleasures of backdoor love. He helped her get into position, making sure she was comfortable before he moved behind her and began his approach.

Rocky's hands gently stroked down Ravi's lean back to knead her firm buttocks, his gaze locked on the little starfish winking at him between her cheeks. "You have such a firm, gorgeous little bottom Ravi." he told her, his fingers grazing the surface of her tush as he began softly kissing along the crevice. His tongue traced her crack, teasing at her anal wrinkled before proceeding further to lap at the soft folds of her pussy. She moaned as he expertly worked her sensitive lips with his, her passion growing quickly. Two fingers pushed into her willing cunt and his tongue again found her asshole, coating the wrinkled port with his saliva as he curled his oral digit and wormed it inside a few millimeters. Her hips writhed in response to the lewd act, gutteral mewls escaping from deep inside her.

Ravi had never felt sensations like this, so nasty and taboo. My gawd... he's pushing his tongue into my bottom! she thought. "ohhhhhgawd... ohhhmyyygawddd..." she groaned, writhing her lean hips back against the two fingers and his tongue. His intruding digits quickly found her spot, sending waves of intense pleasure through her loins, driving her toward another climax within minutes. Then he slowly withdrew, and she felt the tip of the nozzle pushing inside her tightest hole, the warmth of the fluid oozing into her bottom...

He loved this stage of the training, when he could watch the girl's anus respond as he prepared for sodomy. Rocky gave the bottle two full squeezes, making certain Ravi's rectal channel was thoroughly lubricated, then slipped the nozzle out to coat the slender vibe. He positioned the tip of the toy at her anal ring and turned on the vibrator. "Okay baby... relax and enjoy..." Rocky said as he eased the small phallic tool into Ravi's tight but receptive channel. Her hips shuddered and trembled with the intrusion, and she moaned as she arched her back. His lips kissed and sucked at her firm cheeks as the vibrator slipped all the way into her ass. "There we go Ravi... all the way in..." Rocky whispered, starting to ease the vibe out to begin the feigned anal intercourse. Damn.. that is one tight little hole! he thought, gently stroking the vibrator in and out of her bottom.

Her entire body was on fire, waves of pleasure flowing through her nervous system as Rocky worked his tongue in and around her pussy while he slipped the humming tool in and out of her rear entry. "ohhhhh... ohhhhhhhgawd... ohhhhhh..." she moaned, her lithe hips wriggling back to meet his face and the toy. He was right... I want it in my ass... she thought. "OhGAWDDD Rocky.. please..." she stammered, unable to finish the sentence.

Rocky pulled his mouth from her wetness. "Please what?" he queried, knowing full well what she wanted.

"P-please... fuck my ass..." Ravi said hoarsely.

He eased the vibrator out of her clenching chute, watching her anal ring respond with clenches in the absence of the tool. "Mmm... I think you're ready Ravi... Let's try something here.." he said, helping her up. He sat down on a step leaving his loins out of the water, watching as Ravi instinctively dropped down to take his meat into her eager mouth. "ahhhh... good girl... suck it baby..." he grunted, letting her hungrily suckle on his shaft and head for a few minutes. Then he pulled her up, his strong hands turning her around before he picked her up. "I think this will be best... you control the penetration" he suggested, looking down to position his cockhead at the little starfish. "Okay baby, whenever you're ready." he said, reaching around to fondle her small breasts. "ohhhh yeahhhh..." he groaned as his glans stretched her sphincter to ease an inch into her butt.

Ravi wanted this now. She really wanted to feel his thick organ inside her bottom. "Ohhh gawd... ohhhhFUCK... so big... ohgawd... ohhhHHHHAHHHHH" she squealed as her hips pushed downward to take his cock up her snug asshole. "Feels so GOOOOODD" she groaned, easing her hips up until just the head was still inside, then sliding back down to take six inches of his meat in her butt. She felt his fingers on her clit, the sensations so different when she could control things in her tight rear. Ravi made another slow stroke, this time going down until her cheeks were tickled by Rocky's pubic hairs. "ohhhyesss... so full... ohgawd..." she grunted.

Rocky let his fingers manipulate her hot pussy, flooding the folds with her juices and coating her hard little nubbin as Ravi began to fuck him with her tiny ass. Her rectal sheath was smooth and hot as she rode up and down on his cock. His objective was to get her off this way, so she would know it was possible. Rocky found her clit with a fingertip and began alternating between flicking it side-to-side and working it gentle circles as his penis enjoyed the velvety heat of her rectum as Ravi slid up and down. "Cum for me baby... ride my cock with your tight ass... ohhhhhhhh so tight baby... so hot..." he encouraged her. Her body shuddered, then he sensed the spasms begin in her loins and her hips slammed down onto his to take all of his meat up her convulsing asshole. "ohhh yeah baby... that's it... cum with my cock up your tight ass... ohFUCK... OHHHYEAH... FUCKYEAH BABY..." Rocky found himself unable to hold back, his cock wrapped in the convulsing sheath of Ravi's ass as his climax overcame him.

She was finding it difficult now, her body thrashing and writhing on Rocky's sodomizing penis as she experienced her first anal orgasm. "OHGAWD... OHGAWDD... OHMYGAWDDDD" she howled, pounding her sensitive rectum down on his organ over and over. The sensations were so intense, so nasty, and so overwhelming she had no choice than to let them come. She heard his howls, felt his seed beginning to splash into her bottom as he soared along with her over the edge. ohhhh FUCK this is incredible! Ravi thought, her entire body trembling as she rode wave after mind-numbing wave of pleasure.

Rocky's hands held her slender hips to keep her from simply bouncing off as her asshole milked him dry. His last spasms finally gone he let her lithe body continue to writhe and shudder as Ravi came down from her peak slowly, his cock still buried inside her ass. "That's it baby... nice and easy now... gawdddd that was so fucking hot... so good in your sweet little bottom" he told her, his penis sliding easily now with his jizm oozing down around the shaft. It was a good five minutes later that Ravi slowly lifted her hips, letting his dick slip out of her bottom in the process. His strong hands helped her climb off to settle in the seat next to him. He looked over and gave her a warm smile. "I think we did it Ravi." he suggested.

Ravi giggled. "Oh GAWD yes... That was so incredible... I mean... I never expected anything like that Rocky. My god." Ravi said, still short of breath.

"I hope your butt is okay." Rocky chuckled.

Ravi gave him 'the look', then laughed. "Oh, I don't think my ass will ever complain about something like THAT" she said, squirming a bit as she said it. "Might be a bit sore in the morning; but I'll be okay." she added. "The uh... climax... was so incredible... I just never expected anything like that." she told him.

"Makes you want more, eh?" Rocky smiled. "I'll speak with the staff. Perhaps we can select some partners for you to get some more positive anal experiences." he suggested, pouring them each another glass of champaigne.

"You can select men who can do that?" Ravi asked.

"Sure. At least we do that in Manila." Rocky told her. "I'll work with Brian and Martina and we'll figure something out. Of course, if we do a good job and get a little lucky tomorrow maybe we won't need to send you out any more." he said.

"Um... what if I wanted to do it... the field work?" Ravi asked.

"Well I guess we wouldn't have such a personnel problem then, would we?" Rocky laughed, clinking his glass to hers. "You're becoming a very valuable employee Ravi. I do appreciate that you go out of your way to make the company successful. That means a great deal." he told her. Rocky glanced at the clock. "Speaking of the company, we should probably go get some sleep. Got a busy day tomorrow sweetie." he suggested.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers