Asian Ass

Story Info
He gets a wonderful gift from wife's Asian friend
1.3k words
4.14
337.4k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Z-Man138
Z-Man138
22 Followers

It has been a few years since I have been fantasizing about my wife's best friend, Rebecca. A 29 year old Vietnamese beauty, adopted and raised here in the U.S.A., she has got to be one of the sexiest and desirable women I have ever met. Rebecca is such a pleasure to be with; her personality is very appealing as well as her body. Her B cup breasts look so firm and ripe through the clothes she wears, and her legs and ass just cry out to be felt, licked, kissed, and loved against those skirts and jeans she wears. Her long jet black hair, and that round, adorable Asian face just drives me mad sometimes; just looking at a picture of her stirs things up inside me.

I never did get the chance to have the sex I have wanted with her so badly. But I did have a rather curious encounter with her one morning not long ago. It is something I will replay in my head for a long time to come.

It was a Saturday morning, sometime around 10am. I was alone in our apartment, just getting the day started. Rebecca called and asked if she could come by and pick up my wife to go shopping. My wife, being on call that day, had to go into work and would be gone till late afternoon. I was getting stiff making small talk with her on the phone, but then again, I always get a little stirred up talking to her.

I hung up the phone and pushed her out of my mind. I was ready to get out for the day and play some basketball with my friends from work. I looked out the window as I heard a car pull up in the driveway. It was Rebecca. I thought to myself that this was weird...I just got off the phone with her.

She came to the door smiling and knocking. "Hey, white boy," she kidded around as usual with me. "Aren't you gonna let me in?" I walked to the door and opened it.

"Didn't I just hang up with you?" Was the only thing I could think to say...besides "let's fuck."

"I was on my cell phone, and I was just pulling onto your street at the same time. Anyway, my car is acting funny. The temp gauge is way high." She sat down on the couch. I started to stiffen a little. "Is it okay if I hang out here for a little while and let the car cool off?"

My mind went blank. "Uhhh...yeah...definitely," I stammered. "Yeah I was actually just about to head out in a little while. You want something to drink?" I looked down from behind her. She sat on my couch, her skirt riding up her silky thighs. I wanted to run my tounge up and down them.

"No thanks," she said. "Am I messing things up by hanging around here? Did you have plans?"

"No," I answered quickly. "Nothing special."

She stood up and straightened her skirt down. My eyes went right down to her legs and I felt her eyes catch me looking. "Skirt's kinda short. I just bought this thing yesterday. Shows too much leg."

"Well, us white boys like that kinda thing," I joked to her.

"Oh really?" She tugged her skirt up a little. "Like this?" She pulled her skirt up higher. If she pulled up any higher I may have seen something I have been wanting to taste for so long. She laughed as she teased me. We kidded around a lot like this, but never alone like we were now. "What's the difference? If I was wearing shorts, you could see this much leg. So what if I wear such a short skirt?"

"Because it's sexy as hell." It was the first thing to pop out of my mouth. I walked over to her and took her hands in mine. I pressed my face till our noses almost touched. "This white boy is getting very turned on by watching your legs in my apartment. We are being very bad!"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

She squeezed my hands tightly and pressed them both on each thigh. Then she let go. My hands ran up and down both of her thighs. My breathing started to get very thick and heavy. "I can't believe I am feeling your legs right now, Rebecca."

"Well, believe it." She put her arms around my back and my hugged me tightly as I ran my hands up her skirt. She put her mouth to my ear and whispered, "Grab my ass if you want to." My heart was pounding.

"Rebecca, we are both married. We already have just gone too far." As I was trying to think rationally, my hands grabbed her soft, firm ass and caressed both cheeks in my hands. I kneaded them and pinched them and squeezed them. My cock was very hard and pressed against her body. "But you have...such...a...great...ass." I looked at her and our eyes met. Our lips instantly pressed very hard against each other's. I laid her down on my couch and we kissed and sucked each other's tongues for what seemed like an hour. As we kissed, she gently rubbed my cock through my pants. I had my hands on her ass, my fingers reaching under and playing with her wet pussy.

"Rebecca," I gasped in between kisses. "Damn I want to fuck you so bad." She opened my pants and my hard wet dick sprang up in her face. She said nothing as she kept her beautiful Asian eyes on me and wrapped her thin red lips around my cock. She started to suck hard and fast, and then slow down. I brushed her long black hair aside so I could watch her give me the most beautiful blowjob I have ever received.

I laid back and let Rebecca do whatever she wanted to me. Her tongue ran up and down my shaft, then teasing the tip of my dick. She opened her mouth wide and got my balls all the way inside. I looked down and felt like I was in a dream as I watched Rebecca suck my balls. She removed her shirt and bra. Her dark nipples stood very hard. She took my cock and smacked the head of my dick against them, and then she took me back inside her mouth. My cock head pushed hard against the inside of her cheek, and I felt myself ready to erupt. "Oh, Becky baby I'm gonna come."

Right before I was about to pop off in her mouth, I grabbed her hair and pulled it back to look at her. Her eyes were on me the whole time. She slipped my dick out of her mouth and said, "I want you to come all over my ass, white boy." I just nodded, the thought making my dick seem to get even harder. She stood up and turned around, pulling her skirt up and bending over. I wacked myself off and felt the pressure building. Her gorgeous ass was right there in front of me, waiting to get my juice sprayed all over it. Ten seconds later, the hottest, thickest wad of come just erupted, hitting the crack of her ass. I stood up and pressed my dick hard against her ass and finished my wonderful orgasm, squeezing her tits and kissing the back of her neck the whole time.

Ten minutes later, after cleaning up, we decided to pretend it never happened. A week later, I received another visit from her, and she sucked me off again. We have yet to have sex, and maybe we are both kidding ourselves by thinking we are not cheating by not fucking. I think spraying come on her ass counts as cheating, though. Doesn't it?

Z-Man138
Z-Man138
22 Followers