Asian Donuts

Story Info
Married man decides to try some exotic desserts.
18k words
4.5
59.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers

It was a rainy Spring day in Dallas. The early morning drive to the airport was tedious as the traffic began to build for rush-hour traffic. As I stared out the window of our SUV my mind drifted off to earlier times when I was a young drifter in Oklahoma. I grew up on a farm and eventually began working on a nearby Ranch. I learned to break horses and eventually learned to rope cattle, and even competed in Rodeos before I was 20.

This was until I fell from a horse during rodeo trials and broke my collar bone and dislocated my left shoulder, Those were the days! Suddenly I was brought back to reality by my wife Cathy, she nudged me in the arm and told me to keep my eyes on the road.. we were getting close to the airport.

Cathy and I have been married now for 21 years; she is 3 years younger than myself, and Just days ago, turning 45 was beginning to make me feel old. I stand 6'1 and 218lbs, Cathy is also tall for her family, she is 5'7 and beginning to get on the heavy side. Cathy's dirty- blond hair has always kept me looking her way and her 36C tits always look great. I've noticed lately and sadly, her hips are starting to show more weight. Overall, though, she has always been beautiful to me and she has just the right character to interact with my own.

Things had not been so good for us lately though. Cathy is in real-estate, and before that she was a school teacher. The economy has been taking a toll on her home sales and for some time now and with Cathy's mother in poor health, things around the house were not going so well... I entered the airport tollgate and looked over at Cathy, she look worried and I didn't have words to comfort her. Cathy was going home to Atlanta and try to get her mom on her feet after breaking her hip in a fall just outside her home.

I helped Cathy get her bags from the car to the terminal and then kissed her before she entered security. We both just said "I love you" and then waved at each other quickly so that Cathy could get into line. I took one last look at her body; she still had a nice ass. Mmmm, I hoped everything worded out for her and that she would get back soon.

I took my time leaving the terminal and waited for Cathy to disappear beyond the checkpoints. Once she was gone from sight, I slowly left the airport. I expected she'd be gone a couple of weeks.

I decided to take my time going back home. With no one to go home to since our only son was off in the military now. I took some side roads to get away from the traffic. I drove down through a seedy area, by a couple of bars as the morning darkness dwindled away. Some neon lamps were still burning at the Tropicana club and a few girls were standing outside the strip pacing in their shorts and mini-skirts. It's funny how quickly a man thinks of sex when he isn't with is his woman! I chuckled to myself. I suddenly realized that Cathy and I had not had sex in over several weeks... Damn!

I had taken off work that day so I decided I was going to hit the gym; then I stopped at a long traffic light and saw "Sunshine Donuts." I figured a cup of coffee and a roll would be a nice change to my daily schedule. I walked inside where these was one empty table and line of several people. At first, I thought I'd just leave but remembered; I had all day. As I moved up front, I saw a slightly plump asian woman quickly working between the bakery and counter and someone else working the cash register. I assumed it was a boy but them I noticed the pink baseball cap. She was cute underneath the hat. Her jet black hair streamed out from the sides of her hat and her body at first glance was quite petite. I couldn't see many of her features as she was dressed in jeans, a pullover top and a light vest.

What really got my attention after she greeted me, were her dimples when she smiled. I never thought Orientals had dimples or that they smiled all that much, but she did. I read her name tag as I ordered. It simply said "Jina." I wasn't sure what country she was from. Her English was broken somewhat but not too bad, I liked her accent and kept looking her over. Instead of asking me why I was staring, she just showed those dimples off to me while I was making silly jokes about the donuts. "The big ones are the best." She said with a smile. I wondered if she was talking about me when she said that. I ordered my donut and coffee and sat down at another table that had just came open. I kept looking her way whenever I had the chance.

I ate slowly and decided it was a good time to get going, I'd have to pay for these calories at the gym, I thought. Jina and I caught each other's eye one last time before walking out. I couldn't understand what had just come over me. I was really curious about her though.

At the gym, I looked around and saw the usual overweight women and men and gave myself a good workout . On the treadmill, I thought about Jina again. I was somehow captivated by her look.

I have two landscaping businesses. I started them both hard from scratch but had a good friend that worked my first business and Last year, I hired my younger brother to manage the newer one. I was lately pretty much just floating back and forth between the two and checking on them and helping out as needed. It had been a fruitful thing for me to get into after dropping out of college. Thank God, the economy didn't kill us off, there was still a lot of commercial building and landscaping going on in Dallas despite the mortgage crisis.

Cathy called me later that day. Said her mom was stable but not very high in spirits. She missed me but said she needed to spend time with her mom and family. That night I left the television on and dreamed of "Sunshine Donuts."

I put myself into my work the next two days. Business was picking up and I was putting money in the bank. I decided the next morning to get some early morning donuts again. This time there was a huge line of people and so I just sat down at a corner table and peeked over at the counter from behind a newspaper. Jina was working away at the counter.

It took a while to get the line down to where I wanted to stand up. Things really slowed down and a "red neck" guy showed up at the counter and stared bitching about donut prices. Jina wasn't smiling much and I could tell the guy was stressing her out. The Red neck guy was holding the hand of a young boy all the while he fussed at Jina about a 46 cent over charge. Finally, I opened my wallet and threw out a $20.00 bill onto the floor just by the little boy. He picked it up and said, "daddy, I found some money."

The jerk smiled and said, "yes you did son, thought I lost that, thanks." He then pulled it from the boys hand and immediately took his "overpriced" donuts and son out the shop.

As the line dwindled down, I looked back at my paper. Jina then came over with a plate of extra donuts and hot coffee on a tray. She smiled at me and said, "These are for you, thanks sir." I thanked her and told her my name is "Bill." Friends call me Bill, you just call me Bill. Ok? Bill, thanks for helping me again from that guy, he always make trouble." She gave me her signature smile again and slowly made her way back to the cash register, as she did, I was amazed to see how petite she really was, 5 ft tall maybe and no more than 100lbs. Nice body too, her tits were ample for her size and her butt looked painted on tight in her jeans.

We stared back and forth as I slowly ate and we smiled at each other whenever the register wasn't being worked. I still couldn't figure out her ethnicity, she had a round face but high cheekbones and her eyes were slanted high, I liked that. Maybe she was Mongolian...Japanese?? I had to stop staring. I was getting ready to leave and she came over to my table one more time to get my tray. I noticed she wasn't wearing a ring. I wanted to start a conversation with her so bad, I just blurted out, "would you like to go out and get some coffee sometime?" I felt so goofy asking that especially after she began laughing. I said, "Was it that funny?" No, but in Korea, if you ask a girl that.. It means something...

"Oh, your Korean?/ What, what the coffee thing, what does it mean??" She laughed again and smiled. "Some other time, I tell you." The plump woman from the counter called Jina and said something to her in Korean. Just before Jina left, she wrote something onto the back of my receipt. When I got out the door, I saw it was her phone number. It was followed by the words, "12:30 pm Friday.

That night I showered and lay in bed unable to sleep. My thoughts kept shifting to Jina and whether I should make the call. She was being forward with me, I didn't know how to react. I didn't know where all of this was going but I LIKED IT!. The next morning, I put myself into my work and then did some time at the gym. I called Jina just like the note had said, 12:30 sharp.

There was a lot of wind noise when Jina answered, she seemed happy that I called, I heard her car door close and she continued the conversation. She again thanked me for being nice in the shop. I just wanted to talk and she obliged. She said that she had a lot of things to do but wondered if I were hungry. I told her I was kind of dirty from work and the gym. She said it didn't matter so I drove over and met her at a sandwich shop not far from her work.

She was wearing some corduroy slacks, T-shirt and sweater vest. No hat this time and I liked her shoulder length sexy hair. We decided to eat outside at a nearby table. Jina and I talked briefly about our family backgrounds, how we were both married. She opened up to me immediately, she said her Korean husband was older and somewhat of a playboy who owned three businesses, with the newest one in Houston that he was working along with his younger brother. He had given the Sunshine Donut shop to Jina to run and keep her busy. I liked talking to Jina .It seemed like we both needed a way to communicate our lives. I told her about Cathy and me, don't know why I blabbed it out to a woman I'd just met, but I did.

Although Jina's spoken english was lacking, she seemed to understand everything I said. Her broken English and accent was so charming (although I could understand her) and her looks were hot to me. I kept trying to guess her age and figured her to be 32 at the most. Later she revealed that she was 41 and her husband was 53. I was just amazed. After an hour, she told me she had to get going but she enjoyed our conversation. Before we separated, Jina told me she had more time again later in the week, and to give her a call some time within the next couple of days.

That night, I called Cathy and listened to her woes. She was trying to get her family to help her out with her mom. There a dispute with her sister on the plan to get her mom into a hospital for a good checkout. Cathy was obviously stressed and finally told me she needed more time to sort things out there. I agreed. The next afternoon, I called Jina again. She said she had the whole afternoon to talk if I wanted. I mentioned a place down the road we could eat. She said yes.

It was a beautiful day, so I risked it and brought out my cruiser. Jina seemed amazed when I pulled up into the back of the Donut shop with a motorcycle to meet her. She was wearing some tight jeans again and another tight top and her blue vest again. She seemed like an excited school girl when I motioned for her to get on. She said she never road before but she would.

I gave her my spare helmet from the saddle bag and helped her get on, she was too short to straddle the bike. She leaned back against the sissy bar and I instructed her to hold onto my belt to keep from falling and to lean with me on the turns.

I heard Jina scream and then laugh each time I gunned the throttle as we navigated out of the city. Soon we were on country farm roads and Jina had moved her hands from my belt to my waist. I like the feeling of her pressing against me.

We went over a couple of metal bridges across a lake. They really made the bike vibrate and I felt Jina squirm around and pull on my belt a couple of times. Then I heard her yell out a little. We finally slowed on the other side. I parked the bike at a little picnic ground, Hardly anyone was there. The weather was cooperating and the wind was warm- almost hot. Jina took off her helmet and we sat on a pier, just watching some ducks. Finally, she took off her vest and I could see her tits were bigger than I imagined, perhaps 34c, not too big, just hot for her size. As she put her helmet and jacket near a small tree, I noticed her ass was well rounded, not flat like I had imagined earlier. Damn! We each took off our shoes and enjoyed the putting our feet in the cool water as we talked. Jina had beautifully small feet, I wondered how she could find her size in shoes.

I had just realized we had forgotten to stop and eat. I apologized but Jina said , "doesn't matter, we can eat when we go back." It was then that we opened up completely about our marriages. Jina told me her husband was doing well financial, while he was bit of a playboy at work, he was old fashioned and strict at home but she was more for enjoying life. They didn't have any kids because she had miscarried twice and finally , since he was older, she decided to tie her tubes.

I asked how much of a playboy? Jina told me he saw someone else sometimes in Houston and that she knew about it but it wasn't uncommon in Korean marriages for that to happen with husband or wife. I was just wow'd by her statement. I said, you're not jealous or looking for divorce? She said no, no way, it's ok and I love him anyway. I like my life and home and , hard to understand.. I know for Americans.

While I pulled my boots back on, I explained to Jina that I loved Cathy and just felt stressed sometimes. Jina nodded her head and said," I understand, don't worry, just enjoy now." I really liked what she said. We soon left and had some Texas barbecue down the road, Afterwards, we took the long drive back to town. Sometimes her hands would move from my waist one at a time and rest on my thigh. Her fingers would sometimes get incredibly close to my crotch. I wanted her to touch me there so bad. Finally we arrived back at her car and she told me she really enjoyed the day. I asked her if she would have some evening time some time. She said she'd let me know. She had my number.

I talked to Cathy numerous times during the next few days, her sisters were helping out at her moms house and they were trying to warm her up to the nursing home idea. Cathy was under stress but she seemed to be handling things ok. The bad news was she was going to need to spend two or three more weeks there to take car e of her mom and get her properly settled. When she told me this, my thoughts turned to Jina.

The next morning I was at work when I got the call from Jina. She sounded very excited, it was Thursday and I was thinking maybe we would do lunch, but instead, she said, "let's go somewhere tonight. Maybe 6:30?" I just said "sure, Dinner?" "I want to go outside the city," she said. While I was finishing up work, I thought of a place I hadn't been to and had wanted to go. I called Jina and told her to wear some jeans and boots if she had them.

I picked her up in my truck, she looked damn good in those tight fitting stretch blue jeans and cotton blouse. Her boots looked new and were so cute on her. I complemented her right away and she gave me those dimples again. We arrived at the "junction" 45 minutes later and Jina just said "plenty of time." It was a nice place, all wood floors, huge place, it had a band getting ready to play and the steaks were good. We got us a couple of beers and the 2-stepping began.

I got Jina on the floor and despite our size differences, I was able to 2-step with her in no time. She was so cute on the dance floor. We were just drinking beers but Jina looked a little lightheaded in about an hour. I danced with her again and took her over to the side to watch guys and girls ride the mechanical bull. Jina was fascinated by the thing.

She asked me to ride but I said "lady's first." Well, she got up on the thing with my help and took tight hold of the strap. The bull started slow and spun around, and she did well. I got turned on watching her ass move up and down the bull's saddle while her tits swayed in all directions. The whole scene was erotic. She soon fell off onto the cushioned floor and I helped her up. She then watched me crawl on top the thing and she was immediately fascinated by my riding ability. The guy at the remote control sensed my experience and boosted the speed. I t was just like the old rodeo days, I didn't fall off and Jina just cheered me on. I won a couple of mixed drinks from the bar and Jina got her a margarita.

Jina looked at her watch and said, "I don't want to go but it's time ok?" I reluctantly agreed. I helped Jina into the truck (it was high off the ground) and helped her with her seatbelt. She gave me a flirty smile just for a split second. On the way home, Jina told me her husband was drinking with his friends and may come home early. She asked about my wife and I told her the news of delay. Jina said, "Don't worry, be happy." I laughed. Then she said, next time I will call you when I have more time to enjoy, ok?" I just said "yes. Ok." I hated to leave her at her car that night.

That night, I could not sleep; it was 12:30 in the morning, so I turned on the tube and skipped through some adult erotica on my premier channels. I spotted a small Asian girl in bed with a tall black guy and immediately thought of Jina. The girl in the video was cute and had short hair like Jina. I watched as her tits popped out from the sheets.

Soon, I saw all of her sweet, petite body nude on the bed while the black guy was sucking hard at her tits. I soon found my hand exploring my boxers, finding my hard cock. I stripped off the shorts and imagined Jina in bed with me, ready to fuck like the girl in the video. As the couple in the video began to grind, I moaned and blew a huge load onto my chest. I can't remember ever Cumming so fast in my life. It took me a while to clean up the mess. I soon fell asleep and had a dream.

I dreamt that Jina was on back of my motorcycle sitting behind me. Other bike riders came alone side us and whistled at us. I didn't know what the commotion was until I looked down and saw Jina's bare leg next to mine, I adjusted my mirror and saw her naked tits. She was riding nude except for some long black boots. Then I woke up and my hand was on my cock, It was semi hard. I decided not to jack off again and get to sleep.

Over the next three days, I tried to keep my mind off Jina. I talk to Cathy daily and got into my work. Then while I was eating some lunch mid week, the phone rang, it was Jina. Her voice was loud this time, she was excited.

"You can go out Friday?"

"yes, where?"

"We go to casino."

"Isn't that far? You got time?"

"Friday, time is no problem, Oklahoma only two hours, you can go?"

"ok."

We talked a little more and I arranged to pick her up at 6pm. I was worried now about her being away from her husband too long, me not being available for Cathy at home and just the whole situation, but when I saw Jina get out of her car in the shopping mall parking lot, I forgot about everything else.

Jina was wearing white shorts and a low cut red tank top, it was a warm day. She had great legs, very straight and they looked tan. She wore cute little wedge shoes. Her tits were filling out her shirt just right. I noticed her dimples were in full motion as she smiled at me.

We rode in my truck with the windows down a while. We didn't stop to eat, just talked the whole way. Jina was a lot of fun to talk to, she joked all the time. I would sneak glances at her legs whenever I could. I felt aroused by her being close to me. When things got quiet in the truck I remembered to ask Jina what it meant to ask a go out for coffee. She smiled and laughed a bit, looked out the window and then smiled wide at me and said, It means, "Do you want to have sex?" I was slightly embarrassed but also aroused by Jina's remark. I changed the subject so that my cock would stop straining against my tight jeans.

jojo_dlls
jojo_dlls
10 Followers