Asian Girls For Black Gentlemen

Story Info
Vietnamese woman meets Haitian man at university.
1.9k words
2.81
26.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

My name is Derrick Jean-Renald. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I'm originally from the City of Montreal, Province of Quebec. While growing up in the Haitian-dominated suburb of Montreal-Nord, I wasn't exactly an angel. I got into some trouble, and my parents sent me to my uncle and aunt's spot in Ottawa, Ontario, because they felt the big Metropolis of Montreal offered too much temptation for a young Black man. After I flunked out of Concordia University and lost my scholarship, I couldn't argue with my folks. Something had to be done. I wasted too much time partying, drinking and getting into fist fights with racist Quebecers in the City of Montreal. A chance of venue would be better for me indeed, even though I missed the City of Montreal sorely during my first months in the City of Ottawa.

I enrolled at Carleton University in the town of Nepean near Ottawa. The University of Ottawa wouldn't take me after looking at my grades from Concordia University and I definitely didn't want to study at Algonquin College or La Cite Collegiale. Carleton University was my last chance at University. Fortunately, they accepted me and my life changed. I ended up finding purpose, improving my life, and finding love. I met this big Black guy named Leonard Johnson. He's of Jamaican descent though he's originally from the City of Boston, Massachusetts. We don't get a lot of Black American guys up here. Leonard and I became good friends. In fact, I encouraged his shy ass to ask out Ashley Luong, this Vietnamese chick he knew from one of his classes. Thankfully he listened to my advice and began dating the gal of his dreams.

At first, I focused exclusively on school but began getting bored. You see, I needed some pussy badly. I love Black women and the City of Ottawa has lots of them. Haitian women. Jamaican women. Djibouti women. Somali women. Ethiopian women. Congolese women. South African women. Eritrean women. Afro-Brazilian women. Next to Montreal and Toronto, Ottawa is the Canadian City with the most Black folks. I thought those sexy Black ladies in Ottawa would be welcoming to a Haitian brother from the City of Montreal. Unfortunately, that's not what happened. You see, Ottawa is a very different place from Montreal. In the City of Montreal, Black folks have made lots and lots of social and economic progress.

For starters, Haitians have been coming to the City of Montreal, Quebec, since the 1950s. Racial diversity is something new in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The people of Montreal are used to seeing Black lawyers, Black doctors and Black folks teaching in High Schools, Colleges and Universities. A Black man recently became Mayor of Amos City, not too far from Montreal. The City of Ottawa isn't like the City of Montreal at all. I used to think Quebecers were racist but they got nothing on White folks from the City of Ottawa. The White people of Ottawa aren't used to seeing educated and upwardly mobile Black men and Black women. They stare at you a lot if you're Black. And they try to make you feel like you're less than. If you're weak, you might buy into their shit. I'm not weak. Unfortunately, Black folks in Ottawa aren't as strong as Black folks in Montreal. As a result, Black women in Ottawa think of White men as demigods and have turned their backs on Black men. And the Black men of Ottawa have turned to chubby White women for comfort. It's a mad world, man!

What's a Haitian brother to do in a place like Ottawa? I decided to stay alone. I'm not into White chicks. I find them supremely fake. They act like they like Black men but these fake bitches lower their eyes or switch sidewalks when they see us coming. Date somebody like that? Never! I envied Leonard's relationship with Ashley Luong. The Jamaican-American dude was really in love with the Vietnamese chick and I could tell that she worshiped him. I had never seen an Asian chick who liked Black men before. I thought all Asian women were programmed to worship White males. I guess I was wrong. Through Leonard, Ashley and I became friends. She encouraged me to go out there and meet women. How could I explain to her that the weird Black women of Ottawa didn't light my fire? I'm a strong Black man who wants a strong and beautiful Black woman by his side. I don't want one of those self-loathing Black women from the City of Ottawa who despise Black men and think of White men as God's finest creation. I'm from Montreal-Nord, the Haitian section of the City of Montreal. There I've met strong and powerful Black men. I don't think White men are gods. I've beaten up enough racist White guys in Montreal-Nord to know that White guys aren't all that tough. One of them begged for mercy after I kicked his ass. What a punk!

I resigned myself to stay alone. Leonard Johnson and Ashley Luong dragged me to this theatre production that was happening on the Carleton University campus. I prayed they weren't trying to set me up on a blind date. Thankfully, they weren't. We were coming out of the theatre when this big White guy and two of his buddies attacked us. I fought back, and so did Leonard. We drove them off before the campus police came and we described them. Ashley recognized the big White guy as Hank O'Malley, her ex-boyfriend. The campus cops gave us funny looks as we told them what happened. Leonard and I exchanged a look. We're two Black men walking around with an Asian lady. Cops everywhere are racist. They think all Black men are a menace to society. If you ask me, the police services across Canada should hire fewer White men and more minorities. It might reduce the racism on the police force. Anyhow, the police did do something about the attack mainly because Ashley Luong's father is a wealthy lawyer and she threatened to bring the wrath of the wealthy Asian community of Ottawa down on the policemen's heads. They caught Hank and his buddies and arrested them. For once the dumb racist cops of Ottawa actually did their job.

After that incident, I didn't feel like going out. In Montreal, Black people stick together. We in Montreal don't worship White people the way Black folks in Ottawa do. If some racist White guy does something to a Black guy in Montreal, he knows the Black guy's friends are coming after his ass. I'm glad Leonard and Ashley are alright but I seriously wanted to return to Montreal. Experts will say that the City of Montreal is dangerous because there are so many Black folks there and they're easily riled up against the authorities. I feel safer in Montreal than in Ottawa. The City of Ottawa is like a racist person's dream, man. Docile Black folks all around. Punks. Yet I did go out with Leonard Johnson and Ashley Luong again. And this time, something good happened. I met the young woman I would fall in love with and eventually marry. A short, slim and extremely pretty Asian gal named Leona Luong. Ashley's cousin from the City of Ha Noi in North Vietnam. The love of my life.

When we first met, the lovely Leona Luong seemed nervous around me. In my ignorance I pegged her as yet another Asian chick who was conditioned to hate Black folks and worship White people. I didn't realize that she was nervous around me because she found me hot. That's how chemistry works, I guess. Anyway, I did Leona out. And we did fall in love. The first time we made love, it was exquisite. I am addicted to her, man. I'm in love with an Asian woman. Wow. I always thought I would end up with a tall, big-booty Black woman. Someone like Leona Luong's roommate Shawna Walrond. That's not how it worked out, though. Life can surprise us all, I guess. How about that?

Right now, I'm lying in bed next to my Leona. My sexy Vietnamese goddess and I just totally killed it in bed. For someone who's never had sex before meeting me, she catches on quick. And she is seriously kinky. Eleven months ago we were just starting to explore sex together. Now she wakes me up by sucking my long and thick Black cock and fingering my asshole. Sometimes she sits on my face and orders me to lick her pussy and ass. Wow. And what can I say? I do it happily. Leona Luong told me that she's been dying to hook up with a sexy Black man even before she left Vietnam for Canada. And she intends to make up for lost time. Sometimes I swear she is exhausting me sexually, man. The short Asian temptress can go on and on like the energizer bunny. It's amazing.

Earlier, Leona Luong and I tried some really wicked stuff together. She sucked my big Black dick while inserting a small dildo into my ass. I was reluctant to try that stuff because it looked queer to me but she convinced to try it. I must admit it felt oddly good to get my dick sucked by my sexy Vietnamese girlfriend while she fucked my ass with a dildo. Afterwards, I licked Leona's delicious pussy while fingering her asshole gently. She surprised me by asking me to stick my dick up her ass. I was shocked when she got on all fours after handing me a bottle of lotion. I applied the lubricant all over her asshole, put on a condom and pressed my dick against her backdoor. I asked her if she was ready for me. Leona nodded. I slid my dick into her asshole. And just like that, this Haitian stud began fucking his gorgeous Vietnamese girlfriend in her ass. Leona Luong got really loud as I fucked her. And she gave me more directions than a movie director as I worked my Black dick up her asshole. Vietnamese women are so bossy. I was gentle at first then fucked her harder as she urged me to. We went at it until I came, and her screams of pleasure mixed with pain filled the room. It was hot.

Much later, we lay exhausted in each other's arms. Leona actually kissed me passionately and thanked me for a wonderful experience. Then she fell asleep. I looked at her. Wow. It's simply astonishing how much I love this gorgeous Vietnamese lady. That's why I'm going to buy that engagement ring I saw in Saint Laurent Mall, the place where we had our first kiss and our first dinner together. I want to be with Leona Luong for the rest of my life. I introduced her to my mom and dad and they liked her. Jacob Luong, Leona's businessman of a brother seemed reserved when we met but she assured me that he's surly because of personal problems not because his sister is with a Black man. I almost feel bad for the uptight bozo. Apparently his Belgian wife left him shortly after her permanent residency papers came via Canada Post. Wow. Leona and I aren't going to end up like that. Our sex lives are very satisfying and we love each other. She recently transferred from Algonquin College to Carleton University. She's taking up Criminology like me. I think we're going to be a power couple. Wish us luck!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers