Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"This is my uniform? This? No dress? It is so sheer it's like it's more see-through than covering my private areas. I've never been in anything like this; I don't know what to do."

"Of course it hides you. I can't see any bare skin anywhere. If you mean the way it hugs your pussy and clings around your breasts and bum well that's only natural. It's a natural look. You look so totally wholesome to me. Are you not proud of your own beauty?"

She looks pleadingly at Josette who's admiring her tight curves from not much more than an arm's length away. Her own bi instincts tell her to that with careful nurturing Selina can add immense spice to her love life with Jacques. She's young and a truly delicious sight; clean, wholesome, innocent and resisting the inevitable.

"Come, we will get Jacques' opinion. He is working out in the gym."

Her non-existent sex life is about to come to life.

*

COMING SOON: Continuing in Chapter 4 (about 10 days) the eager Indian landlord across town is coming to grips with the deviously saucy schoolgirl tenants Mandy and Sherrie who think they can be one up on him. And Selina realises what she's up against when she sees an iron bar erection inside the Frenchman's tight satin gym shorts as she parades her stunning skin tight silk bodysuit for him. In coming chapters she will learn many things about sex from the French master. The fun is about to begin.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers