Asian Innocence Manipulated Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

She starts to struggle again. "I must go. I must go. I must go" she repeats but her voice is not convincing. "Your body haunts me with its beauty and your scent lights a fire in me," he whispers as he nibbles her ear lobe. His hands are still around her arse only they are not holding her tightly, they are gliding across the cheeks. Selina is trying to fight off an unusual urge to give in and she wishes he would stop so she can regain her composure.

But his lips are close to hers and she can feel his breath against her nubile skin. She manages to get her hands to cover her breasts as she tries to wriggle free, but her feet feel as though they will slip from under her any minute. His accent is like a drug to her, however, so calming, so assured, so much in charge. She feels helpless. He moves his mouth to hers and for the first time in her life she feels a sexual flush as he kisses her gently.

"Oh sir, please no," she struggles again thinking if it goes on any longer Josette will catch them and be angry or he will think less of her for giving in, believing that he's testing her character.

He whispers in her ear again as she is wriggling like a worm on a hook. "Your lips are hot, Selina, you want, you want, you want, tell me you want..." Selina struggles afraid to call out yet the only fear is her fear of herself, not of him. When he holds her she feels like a baby in his arms, such is his magnetic appeal to her senses.

She knows this is not right and she must resist at all cost. "Oh sir," she pleads again, please sir, let me go. I..must...oh, please. This is not me." His mouth is near her lips again but she resists by turning to the side. His hardness is in a vertical position pressed against her squarely between her thighs but he wants her to feel it against her vagina, so he lifts her slightly off the ground so that it will find the mark as he squeezes her body against him again.

This time she feels the might of his penis lined up perfectly into the gap of her cameltoe pussy. He twists her hips about so that the bulge in his pants will rub into her clitoris. It does. He will not force her further, just enough contact to let her know the magic of close encounters of an erotic kind. She continues to wriggle her face away from his lips, but the feeling of his erection pressing against the silk thin fabric between her thighs is hot, new and naughty. She wants to break free but that would end the feeling of his superb manhood being pressed against in a moment of confused excitement and fear of being caught by his lover.

She struggles to regain her modesty sensing she's losing control and will become ashamed of how she let this happen and never to be able to look Josette in the eye again. "Oooh sir, please stop, ohh please, ooooooh" she moans as his erection stimulates her most sensitive organ, even only for a few moments. That's all he needed. "I...I must go," she stutters weakly. "If Jos....ooh...ooh, if Josette sees...oh sir, that's .....what if...ooh I feel it..oh sir please stop..."

It happens in a mere five minutes but seems much longer as it's been an eternity in her lifetime for a man's cock to get this close to her vagina. She fears the sheer silk will break any moment and he might penetrate her and she'd be disgraced, especially to his French lover working in the computer room and likely to blame her for leading him on.

She struggles to fight back a mounting wave of passion she's never experienced before. It's entirely different to the times she pleasured herself with her fingers and the vibrator she left behind at her old apartment. The Frenchman's masculine scent, his closeness, his strength his bedroom sounding voice and oh, the pressure building inside her loins as his erection is squeezed against her virtually bare pussy. The sounds of struggle are changing from protest to moans as he feels her start to melt. "Oooooh what..what are you...oh! oh! what are you...oohh doing."

He releases her slowly, now he's given her a taste of impending unbridled passion. "Selena, there is so much you must learn and I will teach you like a father can teach his daughter as she matures and one day looks for love. There is nothing closer than a father's love of his daughter, a love so binding that no man can ever be good enough for her. I will be the father you didn't have all your life, I will guide you. Show you and take care of you. You must trust me. Do you trust me to be all this to you?"

She steps back shaken and breathing fast. She is wet inside. He could have given her an orgasm if he'd kept going with one hand free to touch her clitoris so exposed in the silk now wet and even more clinging into her crevice. "Yes, sir, please," she says with a look of amazement on her face as she tries to pull back into position the silk squashed into her pussy and pretend nothing happened. "I must get ready for evening dinner. Thank you sir," she says as she rushes to the bathroom to freshen up.

Jacques ponders her final remark. Was it thanks for letting her go or thanks for turning her on? He hopes to find out sooner rather than later. He feels he has her in the palm of his hand already and soon she must have him in the palm of her hand too, but getting her to make love is an entirely different matter.

Across the suburban boundaries the Indian landlord is thankful for the setting sun and onset of nightfall knowing the ragamuffin senior school students Mandy and Sherrie have returned to their abode and he's hoping they can entertain him. From his bedroom through the reverse side of the mirror built into their bedroom wall he can see glimpses of them moving about in the small adjacent kitchen and combined living area. He's finished eating so he can camp on the other side of the wall to pick up their conversations and watch what they're doing once they come into the bedroom.

They do, eventually after eating and it's Mandy, the elder of the two who flops on the bed side on to him. "I feel stuffed," she cackles like a plucked chicken. "Let's shower and do something better than cooking a meal. Besides I've got to trim up a little bit, can't have any bush there so I can enjoy you more."

Sherrie beats her to the shower as she throws her clothes off and he sees his first sight of one of them nude. She's even better than he thought being a student, her typical slim Asian build dominated by a set of firm 34-inch upstanding breasts than look bigger because of her narrow back. He's got an erection already and when Mandy strips off it's hard to tell which one turns him on the most as her figure is similar except that she's slightly taller and her breasts are slightly larger and fuller than her high school friend. Mr Singh sighs.

How could such both sets of tits look so big on their slim bodies yet be so upright without sagging? He knows. It's because they're young. He thinks to himself that there are times when it's good to be much older because younger firm bodies seem so sexier the greater the age gap.

*

Continuing: In chapter 5 a totally embarrassed Selina has to body massage the sexy Frenchman, making him cum as he edges her step by step towards an inevitable. But it's not as simple as it seems because she's a tiger at protecting her virgin pussy. And the voyeuristic Indian landlord has his hands full with two sexy students in a cat and mouse encounter. He's the rat and they're the pussies. Don't go away.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers